Printer Supermarket

Printer Supermarket

Cheapest combined product + shipping prices but slow delivery to WA

They mostly have the best combined product and postage prices but the services and communications could be better.

Did plenty of research into finding the right printer for my needs and subsequently the best prices. When I made the choice and hit the order button I was happy to see that there were 6 or 7 in stock in WA so thought it would be a fast delivery. They subsequently followed up the order with a phone call to check the delivery address (business or private) and whether someone was likely to be home and it would be delivered in the next 2 days. Awesome!

However no tracking number was supplied and 2 days later the printer hadn't been delivered. Sent an email, no response a few days later so made a phone call and received the tracking number. It's coming from QLD!

Also note I paid for the Delivery Insurance that "...will get priority shipping, reducing delivery time considerably...". Couldn't be further from the truth in this instance.

Love my new printer

My HP M402dx Printer was cheaper than... well anyone on-line or in store. Even the stores that claim to price match (read Officeworks). Always a worry ordering on-line but I had used this company for printer supplies before with no problems. Delivery address in country WA so expected delays yet printer arrived within stated time frame and in perfect order. This is a great printer for my needs so thanks guy's much appreciated.

Great Service

I ordered a Printer and cartridges on Mon 18/2/19 and received my order on 19/2/19. Great service, I have contacted Printer supermarket by email with a couple questions ( and mistakes on my part) and they have responded within 10 mins. Had my printer set up and working within a couple hours of receiving it. I will definitely be using them again.

Very prompt service

I have ordered printer cartridges from this firm and been very happy with the quick response, even though we live in a regional area. However, I do question why the postage always is more than $9.90 when delivery is in Australia.

Best service in years!

I phoned before ordering to find out how good the delivery was and was told a couple of days which I was very happy with.
BUT! My order came the NEXT day and that was so impressive. I will order from Echo1 again and would recommend them to everyone.

Purchased a newer version of a Kyocera printer. Arrived very quickly. Easy set up and now we are able to print without the black lines

Fast, efficient and very competitive prices!

I was impressed by the prompt attention and dispatch of my first order with the Printer Supermarket. It arrived securely packed for transit. I was just as impressed when I sent a second order. On both occasions communication from the Printer Markret was exemplary. I rate the company very highly and will be back with more orders to take advantage of their service and excellent prices

Very happy customer

Tentative before buying, but this printer works well with Linux Mint 19.
Fast shipping, I wasn't home, didn't expect it so soon, no marks or dents on shipping box

Fast & Efficient............So Good

This scansnap is working like a dream, it arrived in record time & in excellent condition.
Don't know how I ever managed without it, wish I'd done it years ago.
Thank you for your efficient service.
Merry Xmas

Excellent Delivery

I ordered my printer on the Friday Morning, in the afternoon reply that order had been sent! Monday morning, first thing, item delivered. Very impressed. Had I ordered on Thursday, I would have had the machine the next day. Setup quick and easy, will now see how things go.

Just Excellent !

Best product range, excellent advice, best deals and pricing, exceptionally fast delivery Melbourne to Perth. Company and all associates offering GREAT customer service.

Thanks, John for your great review, it's hard to get a customer to review us in a positive manner, and this is a great morale booster for all of us.

Faulty Printer - Very Bad Service - Keep Away!

We purchased a printer from Printer Supermarket which turned out to be faulty within a few days of use. Printer Supermarket offered nothing in the way of support and they refused to provide a return address for the faulty product.

Instead, they made us chase up the manufacturer, who then forwarded us to a repair company. This company is definitely not worth the hassle! They shouldn’t be selling online.

Hi Chris, this sounds really strange, can you provide your order number so we can look closely at this for you. Unfortunately, 99% of faults can be rectified through the trained technicians related to the product allowing time and effort to be used efficiently in a busy world.We already contacted you for assistance and were left disappointed. You refused to do anything for us except give us OKI’s phone number. We’ve had to contact another printer company in Melbourne to come and fix the problem, which is something which your company should have organized and paid for. You could have at least help us troubleshoot the problem. I don’t believe this was a once off bad experience...other customers have had the same poor service.

Crap Company - Faulty machines and crap all help

We bough a printer and within the first week it is not working. We called several times only to get cold hands and rude service. This company refuses to do refunds, does not assist with returns, basically they will sell to you but after that expect nothing. I would never recommend a company with such bad service and quality. [name removed] was useless. along with there sales team.

Hi Josh, this sound very unpleasant and this is not our way of doing business, can I please have some details so we can sort this out?Hi Josh would you mind doing their verification process with product review we have has some bad reviews of late and this helps us focus on actual reviews making us improve.

Very impressed!

The prices on the toners I bought were the best price I could find anywhere, and delivery was impressively fast! Will definitely be dealing with them next time I need to place an order.

Avoid this company

There is a reason that this company appears to offer good prices. They won't do anything if something goes wrong.

I received a faulty machine, it didn't work at all. When I contacted the company, they refused to replace it. Also, the company refused to pick it up from me, I had to pay for shipping. I ship it to them and they still will not refund me. They rarely answer their phone and if they do respond, they say that they will look into the issue, but there is never any action. Never.

So now they have the faulty printer I paid for, and they also have my money.

Avoid at all costs.

Hi Hello, I am unaware of this issue and this sounds like total disregard for you or your situation, can I have your order number as this is definitely not our standard and I need to look into this urgently for you.Hi Hello, would you mind doing their verification process with product review we have has some bad reviews of late and this helps us focus on actual reviews making us improve?Just read your own emails that you sent!

Printer purchase

The printer has been excellent - adequate to our office needs, without extra frills that we don't need or use.

Excellent Customer Service

The team at Printer Supermarket provided excellent customer service in providing me with a suitable replacement multi function printer for my business. Their willingness to listen, understand and provide a great outcome was greatly appreciated. The Brother printer is perfect for my business. Thanks Pauline and the team at Printer Supermarket.

great supplier, great prices, excellent service all around.

I placed an order, they had a question a bout my order no emails, they rang straight away and we sorted it out. I had my product within the specified postage period. They also sent an email a month later to make sure everything was OK. This is quality customer service because without our customers we are nothing. I for one am very impressed.

OKI MC852 Toner

Thank you for the speedy result of my order yesterday. The required toner was delivered to our office as committed.
I will definitely order from the www.printersupermarket.com.au again.
Mayette

THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD !!

After trawling the internet for the products I needed, this company, not only had them, but also had the lowest price...
And if that wasn't enough,I ordered around 2 pm and I live in Victoria, the furthest point from Melbourne, and the products arrived at 9.30 am the following morning.... fanbloodytastic...