Printer Supermarket

Printer Supermarket

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Printer Supermarket

Konan J.
Konan J.Queensland

Terrible Retailer

Took our order and money despite no stock. Refused to refund !! Had to contact PayPal and the bank for full refund. A scam I think

NaomiG
NaomiGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect order, perfect printer

Our Kyocera printer has arrived with us today and I can’t speak highly enough of how transparent Printer Supermarket (Ben and the warehouse team) have been about the when and where of the purchase.

From ordering and letting me know that there would be a delay in the unit coming in, through notifying me when the printer came in early and to efficient delivery of it today. A grand total of 2 weeks including the stock "delay". Absolutely incredible.

It's taken me all of 20 minutes to set up the printer to my home system - seamless.

Ben and Printer Supermarket are so the company that I look to use again in the future ... both hardware and printer consumables.

Thanks again for the excellent service and product.

Naomi

Cosmic
CosmicBrisbane

Crap return policy!

Stay Away At All Costs

Cham
ChamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped me off, Terrible service

Beware of this company, they ripped over $1000 from me, selling an unusable to me printer which has no aftersales service at all
I made lots of calls and emails but they wiped their hands cunningly

Excellent delivery time with a quality product

I researched a product and this company had the most competitive pricing. I was very pleasantly surprised by the faster than expected delivery. I ordered another scanner and it similarly arrived very promptly. A very positive interaction.

Totally dissatisfied

I bought a printer that was inoperable on delivery. It took 2 months, and many e-mails, to get a refund of 85% of what I paid them, and I had to return the faulty item at my own expense. I don't know whether the stonewalling was an attempt to defraud me or just general incompetence, but either way I'll never do business with them again.

Michael C.
Michael C.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing Advice, service and support!

Recommendation on a buying a new Printer, explained quantity, volume and quality required. PSM -Recommended the Lexmark CX431. This printer is sub-standard. Tried to return to PSM, talk to Lenmark. Lenmark said it was the Black ink, replaced black ink, print quality is so bad cannot use for client reports. Tried to get a refund from Lenmark no go. The printer is not useable. Very disappointing, Advice, service and Support from Printer Supermarket and Lexmark. I will now have to purchase a new printer that works, total waste of money and time.

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

I think its fraud or a scam

i made a order, got a email saying they need a credit check, called them emailed them no response but still managed to bill my card. called the credit card company, in there hands now.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order to delivery in 20 hours

I placed an on-line order for ink cartridges at 1:50 pm on Thursday, and they arrived at my door around 9:30 on Friday. Most other suppliers are struggling to make timely deliveries due to COVID-19, so it was a great surprise to have the cartridges arrive so quickly. Thank you!

WOW. Speedy delivery.
WOW. Speedy delivery.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Speedy Delivery!

Cost of scanner? Very competitive. Delivery cost? A little more expensive than standard post. Delivery time? 25 hrs from ordering to delivery (25 hours from VIC to ACT. WOW!) Am I impressed? You betcha! Even if the scanner is not as good as I hope, I CANNOT complain about the service. I will be using them again for future printer needs.

FoxBearSydney
FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

very fast response & Refund

Ordered Brother MFC-J6530DW A3 Colour Multifunction Inkjet, but was advised by Staff that it was not available. Received email within 12 hours, and refund processed within 24 hours via Paypal.
Price was very competitive.
Will shop again next time

Pauline
PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star service

What a fantastic company to deal with. Their service and product Is excellent and such speedy delivery. The printer was very well packaged and I would highly recommend this company To anyone.

• Return Claim MadeNo
CHRIS V
CHRIS Vsydney

Too efficient to be true. I took a minute to write this review

A family member said his experience was amazing with printer supermarket. I then placed an order then received a call to confirm delivery instructions then literally 10 hours later the goods were delivered as instructed to a rural address with no issues. Guys i am impressed Wow!Excellent service ... I sent an email to confirm was it the goods delivered and the PS rep Ben replied in 3 minutes with the con note confirming delivery... You guys set the benchmark for the best online experience and yes its verified purchase. its the first time i have used this company and definitely not the last . Excellent work

Michael
MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Best online service

Ordered a printer on the afternoon of Monday holiday of the long weekend. Received it Wednesday morning in the Hunter Valley. Price was very competitive with 6 other companies compared online. Spoke with their Customer Service, was connected quickly and received the same excellent service as their delivery. Will buy from them again.