Printer Supermarket

3.9

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order to delivery in 20 hours

I placed an on-line order for ink cartridges at 1:50 pm on Thursday, and they arrived at my door around 9:30 on Friday. Most other suppliers are struggling to make timely deliveries due to COVID-19, so it was a great surprise to have the cartridges arrive so quickly. Thank you!

WOW. Speedy delivery.

WOW. Speedy delivery.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Speedy Delivery!

Cost of scanner? Very competitive. Delivery cost? A little more expensive than standard post. Delivery time? 25 hrs from ordering to delivery (25 hours from VIC to ACT. WOW!) Am I impressed? You betcha! Even if the scanner is not as good as I hope, I CANNOT complain about the service. I will be using them again for future printer needs.

FoxBearSydney

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

very fast response & Refund

Ordered Brother MFC-J6530DW A3 Colour Multifunction Inkjet, but was advised by Staff that it was not available. Received email within 12 hours, and refund processed within 24 hours via Paypal.
Price was very competitive.
Will shop again next time

Pauline

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star service

What a fantastic company to deal with. Their service and product Is excellent and such speedy delivery. The printer was very well packaged and I would highly recommend this company To anyone.

CHRIS V

CHRIS Vsydney

Too efficient to be true. I took a minute to write this review

A family member said his experience was amazing with printer supermarket. I then placed an order then received a call to confirm delivery instructions then literally 10 hours later the goods were delivered as instructed to a rural address with no issues. Guys i am impressed Wow!Excellent service ... I sent an email to confirm was it the goods delivered and the PS rep Ben replied in 3 minutes with the con note confirming delivery... You guys set the benchmark for the best online experience and yes its verified purchase. its the first time i have used this company and definitely not the last . Excellent work

Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Best online service

Ordered a printer on the afternoon of Monday holiday of the long weekend. Received it Wednesday morning in the Hunter Valley. Price was very competitive with 6 other companies compared online. Spoke with their Customer Service, was connected quickly and received the same excellent service as their delivery. Will buy from them again.

Great buying experience with prompt delivery to front door

Brought some Brother printer ink in the afternoon, and by the next morning, I had it delivered to my door.
Exceptional turn around and great website to use.
And best price on google I could find (including shipping)

SUPER SERVICE

1 - HP CF400X Toner Cartridge, ordered 4.12 pm Friday 22 May, delivered Miranda NSW, 9.00 am Monday 25 May.
And it was a good price for a genuine high capacity HP cartridge.

Mel B

Mel BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Concerning and an Appalling Lack of Communication

Alex

AlexDarwin

Ordered QNAP NAS, which was duly refunded because of wrong details. Wonder if it is a marketing strategy to promote. There is no loss for the company, who just have to reverse the transaction, it is us who gets the money after a week in our bank account. Poor Service.. Wrong information, online.

Sakurashinmachi

SakurashinmachiMelbourne

Next day delivery - really, really quick delivery

Serengeti P.

Serengeti P.Darling Downs, QLD

Very efficient and well priced

We were in a bit of a situation and called to see if I could get a ink cartridge as soon as possible, it arrived the next day. Very grateful for the efficiency and service thank you.

luke

lukeSydney, NSW

Fast. Good.

Unbelievably quick turnaround. Ordered toners for my OKI in the morning, received just after lunch.
Cheapest I could find too. 10 out of 10. Would definitely buy from them again. Also bought the actual printer from them, again best price I could find.

Nathan D.

Nathan D.Queensland

I'll be a repeat customer

Purchased an HP LaserJet Pro M477fdw. Great price. Was a small issue with not receiving shipping notification/tracking, however the printer did arrive in good time. Spoke with Pauline in the Printer Supermarket office and she tracked down the shipping details for me.

Shipping cost me about $32 including insurance which was much cheaper than what other companies wanted to charge (>$80).

Christine C.

Christine C.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

The website was easy to navigate to select the correct laser printer for my use. After ordering I was emailed with a projected delivery date. The printer was delivered safely and quickly and works very well. Thank you.

Stefan

StefanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good. I refuse to buy ink jets after throwing three away and spending more time on cleaning than printing.

As explained title, ink jets are not suited to occasional printing.

Quality of photos is better than I expected as I print my own landscape photos as reference for painting.

If the printer offered the poster feature for Mac it would be even better, but nonethelesss, so far a very good printer.

I had to take them to Fair Trading to get a refund after the item did not work

They sold a printer which never worked. It took multiple attempts to get it returned and then when I did that they refused to refund the item. 6 weeks and after contacting fair trading, they have no refunded it. However it took me several hours to achieve that and they should pay for my time to do that.

Ron G

Ron GPerth, WA

SPEEDY !!

Many thanks for the great service. The printer part arrived before the emailed receipt. I placed the order on Saturday afternoon, and it was delivered Monday morning. Printer is up and running, I couldn't be happier.

joshtench

joshtenchPerth, WA

Cheapest combined product + shipping prices but slow delivery to WA

Love my new printer

My HP M402dx Printer was cheaper than... well anyone on-line or in store. Even the stores that claim to price match (read Officeworks). Always a worry ordering on-line but I had used this company for printer supplies before with no problems. Delivery address in country WA so expected delays yet printer arrived within stated time frame and in perfect order. This is a great printer for my needs so thanks guy's much appreciated.