Private Capital Management Financial Planning

Private Capital Management Financial Planning

Solid, honest advice.

Nathan has provided solid and honest advice. He has made a huge difference in restructuring various aspects from home mortgage to life insurance and superannuation. Highly recommend to anyone looking for advice.

Hi Dan - thank you for your nice comments. We are very happy that you feel we have made a big difference to your financial future. We promise to keep looking after you and helping you achieve your financial goals. Thank you for your long-term and on-going support. Cheers, Nathan.

That feeling you're being looked after

I've been working with Nathan now for over 12 months, after referral from a friend. Nathan has taken me through a process of establishing my goals and then breaking the activities down into manageable pieces. His guidance has been pitched at a level that is easy to understand and has left me with a feeling that I'm being looked after.
Working together we've completed a couple of "imperatives", that have out me in a better financial position, as we work towards the longer term goals.

Dear Darren - we are very pleased that you are happy with our work and that it was easy to understand. We promise to keep looking after you to help you achieve your goals. Cheers, Nathan.

Great Financial Advice

Nathan has provided advice to myself and my husband in areas including investments, loan products, super funds and managing debt. We started from a position of not having much of an idea how to weigh up all the options and Nathan was able to provide guidance on a way forward, explaining the various options to us in a clear way. I feel very confident that Nathan has our best interests at heart.

Thank you Kim - we are very happy that we were able to make such a profound and positive impact on your family. We look forward to working with you to achieve your new goals. Nathan.

Comprehensive, responsive and approachable advisor

Having been a client of Nathan's for 12 months, I feel much more confident and secure with the direction my finances and investments are taking as a result of working with him. Being a detailed person, Nathan went above and beyond to provide the data behind his recommendations and guided me through the process. He is very responsive and approachable. Nathan has given me greater confidence and traction in my investment strategy and helped plan out the realistic steps to achieve it.

Dear Bryce, we are happy that we have made a positive impact and helped you achieve your goals and feel confident with your decisions.

Detailed advice to our circumstances

Nathan was extremely very helpful in providing advice to my partner and I, providing a balanced approach to managing our finances locally as we prepared to move overseas. Though we have limited knowledge and experience with investment matters, Nathan took the time to explain the available options, benefits and risks, making us more confident with our position overall. I would definitely recommend Nathan and Private Capital Management.

Thanks Jonathan - we look forward to helping you grow your wealth with your fiancee and glad we could give you advice to help you out...

A caring and astute Financial Planner, can't recommend highly enough

Nathan's clear and thorough advice helped me to set up a more cost efficient investment portfolio that aligned better to my risk appetite and ethical considerations. He also smoothed the process of re-establishing my insurances after I relocated home to Australia after working in the UK. Nathan's attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions to ascertain what my needs were are second to none. There are no hard sells and I know that the advice is truly tailored to me and he has my best interests at heart. Thank you Nathan for making it a very painless process. I am very confident in implementing the plan you have put in place and feel much better that my financial matters are now in order.

Thank you for working with PCM Anita and are pleased we could make such as positive impact. We believe saving on fees is a great way to growth your wealth and believe its better in your pocket rather than a big banks. We look forward to looking after you long term and feel very humbled you decided to work with us...

Amazing Service from Private Capital Management Financial Planning

Nathan is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of finance and was able to give me advice on my personal situation that was invaluable. He did all the research to put together a thorough financial plan and ensured I understood all information through meeting with me. He prepares all documents making life so much easier! He always takes the time to answer any questions giving me his full attention and care. I feel extremely confident going forward with his advice!

Excited to hear you are happy with the work we have done for you Michelle. I am super proud of the foundations we have set and look forward to working with you over the long term. Thank you for your support. Nathan.

Agile investment thinking

As my work patterns and roles have changed, Nathan has helped me better understand how my investment planning can flex; he's a great listener, seeks to understand both my current and future situations, is pragmatic, clear in advice and instills a high degree of confidence.

Thank you for partnering with PCM Graham. I am super proud with what we have achieved: lower fees, good returns and super easy to manage. Nathan.

Above and beyond expectations

Hugely impressed.

After experiencing several other advisors and brokers, I am very pleased to have connected with Nathan.

Puts in the time to understand particular and personal circumstances, considerations and objectives.

Patient, thorough, careful, thoughtful, and persistent.

Goes above and beyond expectations.

Thank you for your kind words Matt. It really means a lot that you are happy with the work that we do together...

See all Private Capital Management reviews