ProBikeKit Australia

ProBikeKit Australia

Tim Pez

Tim PezPerth, WA

Goods Arrived Within a week

Like others I didn't realise this was a UK based company until I placed the order. I paid extra for quicker delivery on 3 items (Bike bottle/Mudguard & Topeak Bag). Prices were good and they showed as being in stock. the DHL Con note was generated quickly but after 3 days it still showed as Not picked up. I then looked at reviews and thought crap. I sent them an email stating I wanted a refund as they were failing to deliver on the promised schedule. Within 4 hours the DHL status changed to picked up and I received the goods about a week after placing the order. I don't know if the email prompted action or it was just chance timing.

Omar A.

Omar A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't do it

Raym R.

Raym R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good communication - slow delivery

The product arrived in good order 20 days after payment. The price was slightly better than local but next time I will pay the difference and shop locally.

Deidre Basson

Deidre BassonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid.....

Definitely not recommended......................
I've placed an order on 03/12/2020 - still no tracking number - no reply on my emails - doesn't look like this is a Australian based company even though there website is com.au

Jeremy

JeremyPerth, WA

Orders never showed and tracking info was useless

Terrible experience. Purchased a bunch of items, waiting 3 weeks, tracking information never updated. Contacted support, was told to wait another week. Still nothing, contacted support again and was told I would get a refund. They seem way too happy to offer refunds rather than focusing on the delivery of items which leads me to believe that the items may never actually be sent. Anyway, their online proprietary messaging system is a joke. Took just over 4 weeks to get a refund after they supposedly “lost” my messages.

I wish I had of seen all the reviews before hand, it would have saved me a lot of time and energy.

Jason D.

Jason D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not in/from Australia, stupid long shipping times

Really annoying as they really go out of there way to make it seem that they are from Australia, but there stuff actually ships from the UK. They also took well over a week to actually send my product, then well over a month to get to me.

Steven G

Steven GSydney Surrounds, NSW

No problems here

I ordered two Tyres thinking they were from Australia and then saw they was being shipped from UK. I then read the reviews, got scared however turned up no problem

Ali S.

Ali S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Ordered an ebike-ready wheelset from them, order placed on 17 September, delivered today 04 October, Melbourne (surprisingly, on Sunday)
Could not care less if they based in UK, Africa or America - the purchase is protected by Paypal so doesn't really matter where it is coming from.
Why not buying from Australia - because simply Australia doesn't have all items to offer, simple as that.

Crashloaded

CrashloadedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've had bad and then good experience.

My first purchase from this company was for a product that 2-3 weeks later they said they couldn't find stock. My second purchase for a saddle went smoothly However the company isn't located in Australia and I assume all products ship from the UK.

Caveat Emptor

Do not use this company!!!
Worst online shopping experience ever!!!
Very difficult to contact via infuriating message service!
Disingenuous staff/ generic avoidant responses!
Deceptively UK based!
Delivery times are a joke!
Checked online reviews after negative experience - seems I got off lightly - consensus of poor service / impossible to contact / delivery problems, etc is 100% backed up by my experience.
I can only hope people read these reviews + avoid this company at all costs _ would love to see the smug morons go out of business!!!

Ben

BenSydney

Shonky

Avoid at all costs - This company is not based in Australia. Their shipment tracking doesn't update. I've made numerous enquiries to location my purchase. Standard response form support to keep brushing me off and "wait another 24-48 hours". Used them in past and found to be reliable but I wish I'd seen a few of the recent reviews before placing my last order.

Caleb W.

Caleb W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Service. Cancelled my order

There was a delayed dispatch on a wheel-set I bought which was fair enough. After contacting them they told me it would be on special order just for me, however they ended up 'accidentally' cancelling it instead. With not follow up clarification, I assumed it was on the way. After emailing them once more I found out it in-fact was not. They said I would have to re-purchase them at the new higher price.... and never responded to my follow up message. Why would I have to buy them again at the new price after THEY cancelled my order without telling me?

Would not recommend. Poor communication and un-professional customer service on their behalf.

exozzie

Should have read these reviews before getting stiffed by PBK "Australia"

exozzie

OP update. Today (28 August) the unit arrived. Packaged in a box 26cm*29xm*19cm. Actual size of HRM box is 10cm*12cm*5cm! The packaging could have held 15-20 units :(

More reason to support local shops I guess.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One star

one star for returning money
Orderd Park tool 9.2 noticed it haven't moved from warehouse in 2 weeks sent them a email they assured me it was on its way then they email me parcel is undeliverable you should receive a refund in 5 working days .
What was this a short term loan with no interest

schumms

schumms

Scammers - beware!!!

Deceptive and Misleading

They call themselves ProBikeKit(Australia) and they have a .com.au web address. They are not Australian company and they don’t employ anyone in Australia. In fact they don’t even have a PO Box in Australia. Everything is shipped from the UK. As a consumer in Australia you have no legal protection from this dodgy company. They refused to give an email address or telephone number for me to lodge a complaint citing “privacy reasons”. If you want to write to them you can only use the Contact Us page which has a 1000 character limit. Shop local and support Australian jobs.

D-tjarlz W.

D-tjarlz W.

Let there be lights!

I ordered some Moon lights for a couple of bikes from PBK.au and they arrived with tracking and so forth. I'd certainly order non-bulky locally overpriced items from them again.

Terry J.

Terry J.

Not Bad considering the Economic and Medical Crisis Engulfing the World

heather b.

heather b.Sydney, NSW

Shady

They cancelled an order I placed, after 1 week of me waiting for them to ship it. I emailed them asking them why they cancelled it. They didn't apologize, so I asked them to re-instate the order. They told me that if I wanted the item I'd have to reorder it. So I went on their website to re-order it and they raised the price of the item 80%. I brought this to their attention and they never responded. Go somewhere else, this is a shady company!

Do not buy from ProBikeKit!!!

Ordered my Winter jackets from ProBikeKit UK and was told delivery will be 29th April but it's now 22nd May and order is still not received . Have requested a refund but they told me it's coming so no refund, would not have bought the goods if they were upfront about delivery date, should get my jackets in Summer at this rate. Regardless of AU or UK web addresses stay clear of ProBikeKit, their customer service is terrible!!!!!