Procycles

Procycles

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Procycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

BAD KTM MECHANICAL SERVICE STAY AWAY

Picked up my ktm it was just in for an oil change, checked oil level when I got it home.
Only to find the oil did not even register in the little view window, had to go and buy oil to fill to correct position. Phoned the service guy (name removed) and told him about the oil level and offered to send him photos. He then went of at me very aggressively and didn’t want to see the photos than hung up the phone. 12 months later decided to do the oil change my self only to find when I tried to remove the the two side sump screen bolts they had used loctite on them OMG!!!! Will never take my bike back stay away .It will cost you more in the end mentally and financially.

GeorgeC
GeorgeC Launceston, TAS

Wunderlich accessories for 1250 GSA..

What a poor experience .. I telephoned in from Tassie because wanted fast verification of correct part and also against delivery time.
The guy answering was ok but under pressure due to sorting a shipment .. as soon as I suggested calling back later, he suggested email and he would get to it in a few hours before end of day .. well that was a week ago .. and a second email from me ... but I still haven't had a response .. disappointed to say the least!!!

alex s.
alex s.

Always done what they can to help me in sales, service and parts.

Robert M.
Robert M.Sydney, NSW

Be Warned

Roberto
RobertoSydney, NSW

Was very surprised

Just purchased a R nineT from St Peters. I wasn't going to buy a bike that day but Jarred lured me with his charm. I was a slight pain through the whole process but Jarred and all the team gave me the best service that i was hoping for with a large purchase (which was against my wife's will). Scott from the workshop was determined to install side mounted mirrors for me at no cost which in the end looked amazing. Was very apprehensive at first, but have been won over to hopefully be a life long customer. Well done guys. Love my bike.

Amok
AmokAU

Sales and Service dept always been excellent

I've bought 2 new bikes here over the last 5 years and had them both serviced here too (hornsby branch).
Started going here after an awful experience with Bikebiz and have been happy with Procycles service so far.

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Great service from Anthony

I have always had good service from Procycles over the years but never really required them for a break down
Anyway I broke down on the side of the road in Bucketty and called BMW roadside assistance to tow bike back to Hornsby. I then get a call from Anthony who offered to come and pick me and the bike up . In the end I moved it with BMW roadside. On arriving at Hornsby was met by Anthony who could not do enough for me. Kept my bike overnight and gave me a loaner to get home . Next day he called to say bike was fixed and was happy to ship it to St Peters as this was close to home , I was also allowed to return the liner to St. Peter’s
Fantastic customer service from start to finish
Andy Nelson

Kai V.
Kai V.

Business Owner needs schooling on customer service principles !!

Bait advertising

Procycles use bait advertising to lure you to their premises , only to find that the deal you found on Bikesales was actually to good to be true and the bike does not exist. This has a cured twice.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Anything more complex than tyre/oil replacement -find a different service

Went to these guys to fix my quick shifter issue on a BMW S1000r and they said there was nothing wrong with it, went to Bikesales after that and they were able to diagnose and fix the faulty wire under warranty

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Threatened with physical violence

Bent backwards to help me out, and not once!

The boys at Procycle are fair dinkum, old fashion, customer-focused people. I bought several bikes, and accessories and they always went out of their way to assist. Ask for Vik, you will be looked after! My latest is BMW C400 GT Ion, absolutely loving it!

Michiel
MichielSydney, NSW

Super service !!

Bought 3 bikes there and the service level is more then great. I guess they service thousands of bikes a year and I am sure sometimes things happen. But that is the time you realize what the real service level is because they will make it right for you. Had to deal with a insurance claim before and Damian and Scott took care of it all for me. I will definitely buy my next bike at Procycles again !

Thanks to the whole team !

Collecting bikes 14th & 15th.

Crabman
Crabman

Great service and advice is hard to find but Procycles delivered both

Vance Watts
Vance Wattsasked

do you do batteries for electric Bikes? in your Hornby branch

Alex S.asked

What is an alternative for motorbike service?
I agree that Procycle at St.Peters provide a dodgy service and customer care for its customers. I've done with them 3 services and I understand all complaints.
The workshops guys have a little care at all - the quality of their job is next to nothing. I thought that students do all the jobs from a school.
Anthony doesn't know what a customer service is. He shouldn't be at the front line and represent BMW.
What is an alternative in Sydney CBD? I would be happy to bring my bike to a decent workshop with more enthusiastic mechanics. Any recommendations.

Paul Nomad
Paul Nomad

Not sure Alex. I use an independent mechanic but Im in Queensland. Id try contacting a BMW club in NSW and go by word of mouth. Youll find them on Facebook My mechanic constantly is fixing the mess made by dealerships. Procycles Hornsby are amongst the worst Ive come across.
There will be genuine, dedicated and talented mechanics around and usually they wont work at the dealerships.

Alex S.

Hi Paul! Thank you for your reply. I'm with the BMW group on Facebook. I'll ask them for advice then. I like by bike but I don't want to get a rid of it because of dodgy dealership service.

Johnny_Danger
Johnny_Danger

Hi Alex, I'm not sure in Sydney because we ended up moving to Canberra. And Canberra BMW were excellent, they looked up and performed all the recalls and service bulletins. They even put in a warranty claim for my squeaky forks which Procycle St Peters fobbed off as normal for a new bike.

Other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops