Listing monitored by Prodermal

Elise
Elise

Great service and fast delivery

I found the prices very reasonable and I love Payot and Thalgo so they had what I needed. Postage was free a day my package came in two days. Nicely packed and ill definitely buy from here again. Thank you for the samples as well:-)

Mike L.Prodermal

Thanks for the kind words Elise. We appreciate your business.
The Prodermal team

The Number One Dermalogica Site

The company deserves five stars. I buy from both this and one other site but recently Prodermal has been a cheaper option. I don't know were else you could get Dermalogica cheaper. Postage is quick and they confirm when they receive the order and when it was sent. My most recent purchase (I have made quite a number) was the Sleep Cocoon I ordered before it was released, and Prodermal sent it to me as promised on the release date. You can also request a particular sample of something else to try it you want to just put it in the comments and they send it to you. Prompt, Efficient and Fresh Products I couldn't ask for better.

Fast and Efficient

I shopped with Prodermal online for the first time this week and live in a rural area. My order arrived within the week, very impressed. The process of payment was easy, They also included samples for me which were relevant to my skin type. Will definitely purchase from the company again.

Very impressed.

Great company to deal with. I ordered the Dermalogica Essential Cleansing solution. Quick delivery, cheapest price I could find online and they sent me some free samples. Will certainly be dealing with them again in the future.
Suzy G

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Prodermal compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Alicia K
Alicia KBrisbane

What a great website!

I stumbled upon this website looking for cheap Dermalogica products. They have my FAR the cheapest prices I've seen & they're a registered supplier (which I checked) which is great. Because I ordered over a certain amount I got a free gift, free samples and a further 3% off which I doesn't sound like much but it equated to about $10 for me. Which on already reduced prices was just fantastic. The only downside was the payment. A lot of other cosmetic websites offer AfterPay or something similar which means I don't have to pay all at once. Super useful when you're spending over $300 sometimes. But that's really a luxury. Overall I'm incredibly happy I stumbled upon them!