Professional Whey

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Professional Whey

Christopher B.
Christopher B.Illawarra, NSW

GREAT PRODUCTS... GREAT SERVICE

It took me a while to find Professional Whey as the market is flooded with protein supplements. But If you are looking for quality products at a good price, they have the goods. My first order was way back in 2014 and highly recommend Professional Whey and save you the leg work :-)

Aundray C.
Aundray C.

Unbeatable quality and value!

Excellent range of whey protein powders that not only taste great but have minimal added ingredients to the protein itself. It's even better when the protein is sold at such a competitive price point. This is an easy recommendation to make!

So far I have tried the whey protein concentrate (natural flavour), the whey protein isolate (organic cacao) and the elite 3.0 protein blend (organic cacao) and love all three. I bought the elite 3.0 specifically to use for making healthy brownies :)

Jakob H.
Jakob H.Northern Region, NSW

By FAR the best value for money protein you will find

I found Professional Whey at uni because somehow they have both the highest quality protein AND the best value for money.

As someone who is VERY price-conscious, I've done the maths; The "world's best selling protein" (you know the one) is 77.4% protein on a dry matter basis vs Professional Whey's Aus WPC 81.7%. Professional Whey's bulk pricing brings down the price to HALF of what the competition charges at their max bulk pricing. So basically, more high-quality protein for FAR less money.

Beyond that, every time I've talked to them they've been quick to reply, friendly, and more transparent than I deserve. And of course, Australian-owned, Australian products. Support local and save!

Great products

Have been ordering from Professional Whey for over 8 years and done over 20 orders in that time of various sizes and tried many products. Products are consistent, mix well without any chunks, priced well, shipping is always fast and I have never had any issues. I continue to order through them!

Darion
DarionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You definitely know the difference when you don't take professional whey on a daily basis

Great Quality/Price/Speed

It's really hard to find a good NZ grass-fed whey at a reasonable price - This is the best I've found! As a nutritionist and ex-sales rep/supplement store manager I'm most concerned with quality but also on a tight budget so this is perfect for me :) Both delivery and customer service support is super fast as well! Thanks guys, you're the best :)

• Return Claim MadeNo

Tekky
Tekky

Won't listen to feedback.

Delivery was very slow considering how much they charge ($12) compared to other suppliers. Took over a week to reach me in a capital city! Also, was buying their Aus WPC Natural for a while which dissolved beautifully, but now its all clumpy and doesn't dissolve in water or milk.

Best quality out there

The Cinnamon NZ WPI is the perfect protein for protein oats! Tastes amazing, mixes well and is high quality. The store was easy to navigate and postage was quick! Cant wait to try the other products

Barb
BarbPerth, WA

Professional Whey: The business

Professional Whey is a great company in more ways than one. The products are great, the prices are very reasonable and the delivery is fast. The website is user friendly and the information on the website is comprehensive and helps to make decisions more easily. After purchasing products from Professional Whey for the last 7 years I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever and would give Professional Whey an overall rating of 5 stars.

jackgiffa
jackgiffaHunter Region, NSW

USA Whey Protein Isolate

My mates and I have been buying USA Whey Protein Isolate from Professional Whey for 5years now and find it to be excellent quality and the site easy to navigate. My mate also loves the Cacao.

Cam
Cam

Seems to take forever to receive your order

Great products but takes forever to receive. This is an Australian company delivering within Australia. I do other orders on the same day from an international company, I Herb International & I get that order before Professional Whey. How does that work?

Awesome products and super fast delivery

My wife and I have been using NZ WPI, Select WPC and Lactoferrin over the past few months and we love them. Great tasting. Easy on the stomach. Our energy levels are much improved. Plus super fast delivery.....I order at lunchtime and its delivered next morning to my door, even though I'm interstate.

Chris D
Chris DLong Jetty

Trifecta! Fast delivery, Great Product and Awesome value.

I have been using Professional whey products for some time now and have not been disappointed yet. I use a mix of product and have always found it to be super high quality, especially the NZ WPI. My stomach does not always agree with Whey protein but no problems with the NZ WPI love it! Always receive my orders next day like clock work.

F. Grant
F. GrantSydney

Too Expensive and Postage rip-off

Was already quite expensive but they have recently hiked their prices up 10%!! This adds up to a full kilo of protein pwd for my standard orders. Researched Bulknutrients - another Aussie company with same level of quality and philosophy - but much cheaper.
I also don't like PW postage of $12 when Bulknutrients only charge $7 flat rate by courier.

George A
George ABrisbane

Good for health of older people.