Prompt Plumbing and Electrical

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Colin S.

Colin S.Perth, WA

Prompt by name and nature

After being let down badly by another plumbing form it was a pleasure to deal with Prompt Plumbing. They made sure we had a brand new hot water system up and running as soon as possible. Their 2 representatives were very pleasant and great to deal with.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
CocoD

CocoDPeel, WA

Unprofessional receptionist

I phoned today in anticipation of booking someone to look at our leaking shower. I asked the receptionist if they had plumbers based in Mandurah or were they from Perth. I didn't think it was a difficult question. The receptionist was curt and came across as quite unfriendly. When I asked her name she said "you'll have to find that out" and hung up. How rude and unprofessional. I would give this receptionist a zero if I could. Unfortunately we won't be using this company to do our work.

Ajith Bhojani

Ajith Bhojani

No Response

I called for a quote for a replacement gas boiler and nobody got back to me. Called again and still nobody bothered to contact me. Glad nobody did now as I feel like I have avoided a potential banana skin by choosing them.

Awesome Service

Thanks to Kris we had hot water for Christmas after our instant hot water system failed on Christmas eve. Kris installed a temporary unit until the suppliers reopened after Boxing day. New unit fitted today.
First class friendly and enthusiastic guy

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Richie's

Richie'sPerth, Western Australia

Prompt by name. Prompt by nature

Hats off to the team at Prompt Plumbing and Electrical.
Sent out a blanket email to half a dozen plumbers to get quotes to install a emergency safety shower for our warehouse. Prompt Plumbing were the first to reply and then attend to quote (while others took days to reply or nothing at all!). The quote was given to me verbally on site without having to go back to the office and "get back to me". Official quote emailed same day and when I accepted the quote they had a plumber out within a few days to carry out the work.
Both guys who attended (first for the quote and then for the install) were professional and pleasant to deal with. The installer was neat, tidy and carried out his work quickly.

Hudson C.

Hudson C.Perth, WA

GLORY BE THE TOILETS FIXED!!!

let me tell you something - there is nothing worse than a broken blocked toilet. Also, there is nothing better than seen a plumbing at my door within AN HOUR to save the day. they were so conscientious. i felt so comfortable with the team there that i left them and went to work. I've never had a personal plumber before - these are my guys.

George G.

George G.Perth, WA

Fantastic service

From phone call to the job completed 2hours.
I had an emergency blocking drain and needed a plumber urgently. 3 plumbing company's later I rang Prompt and explained my situation, they pulled a plumber of another site and sent him to me. Employees were super friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend these guys to everyone.

Herman

HermanPerth, WA

Shocking Service!

PT Perth

PT PerthWestern Australia

Off the mark estimation

Provided off the mark estimation which was way too expensive, the tradesman who came onsite was very rude.
Luckily didn't hire these guys and will never ever go close to them.

Nancy

NancyPerth, WA

100% happy and satisfied customer

I had a new solar Hart installed and some electrical work completed. I found the employees and workmanship to be very professional and efficient. They re-attended on 2 occasions for minor adjustments and did not charge me. Very helpful and courteous as well as informative. I would not hesitate to use their services again and would also highly recommend

Alan

AlanPerth

Not so prompt

Charged more than quoted, emailed company to point this out. Email ignored. Work that was completed was very poor. Taps were all fitted pointing different ways. Plumber said he couldn’t fit showerheads due to existing plumbing in the house. As with taps, had to sort this myself with a trip to Bunnings (to get a connector) and 5 minute job back at the house. Only hired a plumber due to warranty regulation - never again. Worst experience with a company ever.

Stardust_2018

Stardust_2018Australia

Poor job, cost a fortune - he didn't fix the problem

Dedicated staff.

I would like to commend Alex for going out of the way late on a Saturday night to address our emergency plumbing issue. We had a leaking valve which caused great angst as we could not contain the leak. Alex came and fixed this. He also provided education about how to find the water mains, which was, unfortunately, hidden in the ceiling (we live in an apartment). I cannot thank him enough. HIGHLY recommend Prompt Plumbing and Electrical. Sincerely, Ruyi

Professional business

Thank you for servicing our taps, for being patient and explaining everything to us, see you soon for the hot water heater.

Ineke

InekeCanning Vale WA 6155

5 star service but.......