3.3

3.9

Cdog
Cdog5 posts

Responsive

These guys were responsive, came out within hours, replaced by buggered HWS.......happy!!
Hilary Lewis3 posts

Shanjabi
Shanjabi6 posts
Laxy
LaxyPerth, WA2 posts

poor service

Poor customer service. Running under three different businesses. Very rude and verbally aggressive. Did not rectify the issue with my evaporative system but insist on call out fee payment.
Yvette A.
Yvette A.

Prompt just like there name when ever I call they come on the day or very soon after

Very good prompt always great service no hidden costs there my go to when ever I have plumbing problems.
Mal
Mal3 posts

Same day service

We're really pleased with the work done on our leaking taps. Fantastic to get same day service. Great communication. We were told to expect them between 12 and 4 and then we were given an update about 20min. before the actual arrival time. They arrived at 12. Certainly prompt plumbing! Thanks.
Lucas
LucasPerth, WA

Fantastic Business

Chris & the team at Prompt are exceptionally professional, very friendly & SUPER PROMPT.
We contacted them on Sunday & had a whole new Solar Hot water system installed on Monday & only a few days before Xmas - would recommend them to anyone - Great work Prompt
Bev
Bev4 posts

Perfect job

Prompt plumbing and electrical came to change a broken hanging light to a downlight. They were prompt, courteous, quick, and we are delighted with their work. Will definitely keep using them
NAOMI GRANT
NAOMI GRANTHunter Region, NSW10 posts

Claire M.
Claire M.Perth, WA2 posts

Rude receptionist

Called today. Asked how pricing worked. I was told in a very rude tone “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.” When her rudeness was pointed out she said “for goodness sake!” And then hung up on me.
Katrina
KatrinaPerth, WA

Job Satisfaction
Ruth connah
Ruth connahPerth, WA3 posts

Dog bath working good

The receptionist Carol was lovely to talk to and helped me get my dog hydrobath up and running for me. The guys that came did a fabulous job . Definitely recommend them .
Tan
TanPerth, WA

Excellent! To be honest, this is the best plumbing service I ever had

Their service is really prompt like their name, replaced my gas water heater on the very next day of my call.
They are very honest as well. I called them to replace my water heater as it was leaking but they told me that I still can get replacement under warranty even though my water heater was 7 years old and I didn’t know that.
Thanks for saving me a lot of $$.

I would definitely recommend them.

Denise lord
Denise lord 6 posts

Best service ever

Recently my instant gas hot water system failed and I was left without hot water for 2 days. I called Prompt Plumbing and true to their word they attended to give a free quote w
within 2 hours. The friendly knowledgeable technician Tim was able to fix the problem. He also adjusted my shower rose which has resulted in the water temperature being easier to regulate. I had lived with having to constantly having to adjust the water temperature since moving in 2009!
Tim gave me a quote to replace the system and left without charging me a call out fee. I paid nothing. When i do get the system replaced I will certainly be calling Prompt Plumbing
George G.
George G.Perth, WA

Very respectful and Fair

Very happy with the service I recieved, had hot water running out of our system all over the grass at 8am, called Prompt and by the afternoon all had been sorted by Adam and his great team. Many thanks to you all , very happy with the professional team. Will call again if I ever need help.