2.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Pronto "Rip-Off" Plumbing

These guys charged me $300 to silicon a small dripping leak in my gutter. Three weeks later it is dripping again and they wont take any responsibility saying it was a patch job only and I need to spend $3600 to replace the guttering. Do not recommend letting these guys anywhere near your plumbing ...!
I'm also lodging a complaint with ACCC..

AshleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete rip off. Do not go with this company.

heidy

heidyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot water service replacement

Mitchell from pronto plumbing did an excellent job on the service call ,was very punctual and very efficient ,will def recommend pronto plumbing to my friends in the future thumbs up

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt service from Mitch

I used pronto plumbing to put in a new hot water system they did it the same day as requested. Mitch was excellent and would recommend his service to all. Will use in the future.

Edith

EdithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service very happy

Mitch was a very friendly worker, was on time and met all requirements of the job. He was diligent with his efforts of completing the job. My family and I are very happy with pronto plumbing’s service, will use in the future and recommend abroad.

Laura Agnello

Laura AgnelloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Mitch & Daniel were efficient and prompt with service, checked everything thoroughly and made us at ease. Confirmed there was no gas leak and explained the job to my partner and I.

Hi Laura,
We are very pleased to hear you are happy with the service from both Mitch & Daniel. We certainly strive to provide a quality service.
Thanks again Laura.

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Daniel and Mitch review

Both Daniel and Mitch were simply amazing, they were efficient, professional and impeccable in every aspect. They took their time, were friendly and no job was too hard for them. The head office staff provided great admin support too.

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided by the team.

ArmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete Rip off and almost caused irreparable damage to my property without taking any responsibility

Sspharlap

SspharlapMelbourne

Charged $175 for quote, was not there 5 seconds and quote was ridiculous

Ok we did request a quote on a Saturday so maybe we were wrong there but $175 for 5 min quote was excessive and the quote was $200 higher than competitors so I don’t think they were serious in wanting the job. They grow rich on the quotes obviously

Billy B N.

Billy B N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TLDR: Ty came, Ty fixed the issue

Hi Billy,
Thanks for your review, we are pleased that you are happy with the service provided, and Ty was able to resolve your issue.

Eli N.

Eli N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and Excellent Service

Pronto Arrived within 24hrs of booking. Great customer service, efficient in explanation of the issue present and friendly staff. Thanks. Kitchen sink back in action all thanks to pronto plumbing.

Hi Eli,
We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service we have provided, we certainly strive to ensure all our customers plumbing issues are resolved as quickly and professionally as possible.

Thanks again for your review.

Margi

MargiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mitch was very professional and helpful

Mitch working in a timely fashion, provided excellent service and walked me through the job step by step. The job wasn't easy however Mitch completed it without a fuss and took the worry off our hands.

Jefft

JefftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Contacted Pronto on Saturday morning for water leak. Ryan was here in two hours and fixed the problem. Excellent work, very professional advice on other issues to prevent future problems. Very happy.

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for your review, we are very pleased to hear you had a great experience with Ryan.
Thanks again for your kind words.

cheryl

cherylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgraceful Scam

Excellent service

I contacted pronto plumbing for a hot water issue, they were very prompt to arrive at my house. Terry and Hayden were great, very helpful and professional. It’s great to have my hot water back again!

Jane

Jane Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended service & delivery!

Due to a gas plumbing emergency, I found Pronto Plumbing on the internet & chose them as they were registered plumbers & local. They had a plumber to us within hours on a w/e. Gas leaks were identified, fixed temporarily & parts ordered. The ultimate solution took 5 visits, due primarily to supply of parts due to COVID. Throughout, I was kept informed via text messaging. Different plumbers attended but all were professional & briefed prior on the job & history. No further money was required from the first invoice.
I could not recommend Pronto Plumbing more highly. They were excellent.
Jane Duncan

Hi Jane,
Thank you for your review, we are certainly pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team.
We are happy your gas leak has now been resolved, thanks again for your kind words.

sparkey

sparkey

Mitch was very helpful
He is very polite and explained everything in detail he is very neat and doesn't stuff around. He was prompt and on time. Keeping me updated through all stages of the job. Would highly recommend pronto plumbings services to all.

Hi Sparkey,
Thank you for your review, we are certainly pleased that Mitch was able to promptly resolve your issue.
Thanks again for your kind words.

Bec

Bec

Rip off!!! Beware

I should have read online reviews before call them, they charged me $49 for call out which only took them 5 mins, quote $705 for blocked drain which Is rip off and I didn’t go ahead, the plumber was unfriendly and demanding

Customer S.Pronto Plumbing

A great efficiency and such a professional guy. So friendly.

I will recommend to all and use service again. Mitch was so friendly and supportive on visit responding to our questions. I have never had such an efficient service man.

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ty - fantastic worker

Ty let us know exactly what the problem was, explaining thoroughly and went directly to the source, fixing it straight away. He works without stopping, until the job is complete. He is friendly, polite and courteous. Pronto Plumbing is very lucky to have him on board. 10/10 A++

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for your kind words, we are certainly pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Ty.

Anna C.asked

What is Email address of Pronto Plumbing, the company that installed my gas heater & gas hot water service, on Monday August 10 , in Lilydale.

It is: info@prontoplumbing.com.au

Anna C.

I was not happy with the sloppy mess left after hot water service was installed. The spot where it was put onto was not cleaned first. Now l am afraid the bottom of the new tank will rust sooner.

Ashleigh

Reading these comments I cannot believe this, we got ripped off by this company yesterday they are refusing any refund. I am currently in the process of taking this further.. This company needs to be stopped

Flick A.asked

Waiting for my: COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE. By law you have to give this to me. I have paid over $6,000. Reference No's 004844 and 005932, dated 21 June 2020. If I do not receive this within 7 days I will take this matter further.

Hi Flick,
I do believe that your compliance certificate was sent through to you, the reason it was not originally is due to your email address being entered with a slight error.
To our knowledge, this has since been rectified.

Flick A.

How ridiculous, no error in e-mail, besides you said twice you did send this to me via post, still waiting. I am seriously taken action for by 10% pensioner discount. Conner said I would get it before the job was done and Mitch also said I would get a pensioner discount on site. It was never given as per invoice, which is dodgy in itself. You are a very dishonest company. Do your research people,these guys are scammers they also go under the name of 24/7 check out their reviews. Take Action if you are not satisfied.

Catharine Sasked

Very dissatisfied. Paid $1325 for blocked drain with was not fixed. Got the run around with an email, repeated calls and people in different areas, customer service did not even get back to us. Paid $150 for new plumber. He fixed the job properly, and charged $150. I will sue for the costs of Pronto Plumbing. Or they can refund the money and avoid fees. Cath, Narre Warren South

Catharine S

I thought Daniel you said you were in the scheduling department and never offered to fix the blockage. only to find one of the reviews refers to you fixing a blockage. the guy in Tasmania whose name is associated with your site because he says he's getting about three calls a day and it fed up and wants his number disassociated with you.

Flick A.

Hi Catharine, like me you where ripped off by Pronto Plumbing. I am so upset, they charge me over $6,000 and the hot water system takes a lot of water just to heat up. I hope you get a refund, I would like a some of my money back,, but they do not care, only care about money. I feel sad for elderly who would have been charged so much too. Good luck suing them, I don't think, after all this I have the energy. Pronto Plumbing is a scam and should be accountable. How management as well as the plumbers sleep at night is beyond me. Infuriating too because they think we are stupid and laugh all the way to the bank.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi Catharine S
We feel better now that we are not the only ones ripped of by Pronto Plumbing. We are in the elderly range and thought it was just us.
We have been advised to try
( https://www.vba.gov.au/consumers/home-renovation ) to put in a complaint, especially as we did not receive a compliance certificate. We will put in a complaint.
Speedo.