2.8

2.7

Nass
Nass

Zero rate

They booked the job , had to get some time off work and they cancelled last min , asked me to find another plumber .
ERIL
ERILGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steer clear

Poor, unsatisfactory work performed by unqualified pronto plumber which resulted in hiring another plumber after second attempt at a simple job. Water leaked from original coupling & pronto plumber unable to diagnose issue. Pronto steadfastly refused to acknowledge emails & ignored phone calls. Untrustworthyn & ever so dodgy. Regret hiring them!
LukeV
LukeVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam artists

Had these guys around on the 20/10 to clear a blocked storm water pipe. They inspected and quoted $450 to clear the pipe out and inspect it with a camera. I was told i needed to pay upfront and they even skipped all terms and conditions before making me sign. They began the work, telling me that they would clear it all out for me. 20 mins later they had packed everything up, telling me the can't do the job. It will now cost $4000. Have been casing up the company to try to get a refund for the $450 for doing essentially nothing.
Jimmy
JimmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Katy Marshall
Katy MarshallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

If there was a minus rating then I would click that star

Pronto plumbing website states no call out fee!!!!!!!! Upon arriving for a free no obligation quote which was so expensive at $3488.21 to replace a hot water system. [Name Removed] then asked for $49 call out fee which my partner was not aware he did not have to pay. Havent received a refund as yet and the quote is twice as much as elsewhere. They obviously use this as a scam, high quote and pick up $50 per client. Dont have to work and make over $1000 a day. Disgrace!!!!!!!!!
Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outrageous price to unblock a kitchen sink with draino

I was outraged at it cost $485 to unblock my kitchen sink with “plumber grade” draino, and a couple of plungers- the invoice state $280 for use of a hand held plunger, the job took less then 30min. I’m a GP and I’m seriously considering a career change with this outrageous cost for very little work. I also Asked then to check the bathroom that smells and they told me to just run water through the pipes! Never use them- shop around
chi nguyen
chi nguyen

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE RIP OFF!!

They charge me $1688 just to tell me where the leaking might be.
Felt like I was scam by professional scammers.
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off artists to the max

0 stars!!!
I had a copper pipe to the garden tap that was leaking, went online to find a local plumber, this was on a Saturday, but was a small job. When he arrived, he took a look at the job, then quoted $850, I was expecting $250 to 300 max, when I questioned he said "its a Saturday" so I said forget it, then he insisted on being paid a $50 callout fee, Great scam, drive around all day, quote outrageous prices, then when you don't fool the client, just insist on a callout fee. Then when I paid him he was yelling at my wife that she was a psycho!
Got the job repaired by a reputable plumber on Monday for $195, took 10minutes (and a cup of tea) 30cm of copper pipes and 2 x crimp joiners.

Rip off! Rude!

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
Kay Maree
Kay MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plumbers? You mean LIFE SAVERS!

Honestly so grateful for a plumbing business that’s open 24/7!! I’m a single mum who purchased an old build last year with very old water pipes and to wake at 2am in north the morning with a burst pipe in my daughters bedroom wall, I was beside myself! Fortunately a friend referred me Pronto plumbing when I purchased the home and with no word of a lie - they were on site within the hour!!! Even going above and beyond they also directed me to safely turn off my water supply to immediately stop the water gushing out. Great team to communicate with!
SO HELPFUL, UNDERSTANDING & EFFICIENT!!!!
Karl
KarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Terrible

i had hot water issue, they came and quoted to replace Gas Hot Water system for $3,100. Offer of discount of $500 if agree on the spot. If they leave the premise, the price goes up by $500.. When i mentioned this is forcing customers and not good sales strategy, they replied "if not, you will get another quote for lower amount and we cannot place the order to replace item." I paid the $49 site visit and they moved away quickly.. will not advise to deal with this company.

Leanne
Leanne

No positive reviews for a while. What’s going on?

Budianto S.

Please dont go with this company!!! I got ripped of $2750 intead of $150 with other plumber. They just want to rip u off. Never ever ask PRONTO PLUMBING! They are shit.

Hrishi M.

Hi, I would like to know if a compliance certificate was issued for the jobs performed. I note that in the VBA website it is stated that jobs of value in excess of $750 makes it mandatory for a compliance certificate to be issued by the license plumber. I did not know this before when I had the job done by now that I know I intend to ask for one and hence wondering if you guys were giving a compliance certificate or was that a struggle to get. Thanks.

Amelia J.
Amelia J.

I’m not sure what a compliance certificate is im sure if you ask them for one they’ll give it to you
The invoice they gave was quite detailed

Pronto Plumbing   DM

Hello, your compliance certificate was sent yesterday morning via email. Please let us know if you have not received it as yet. Thank you.

Received.

Flick A.
Flick A.

Six months ago I paid over $6,000 for new Hot Water Service, after many difficulties with the way it didn't work properly, it was finally fixed. Now, six months later, the new copper pipe is turning blue around the two joins. Your plumber came a week later. I asked Hayden why and he stated 'I don't know, why does the world turn', this answer is not satisfactory, please give me a reason why these new cooper pipes are turning blue..It is simply not right. I am now in contact with VCCC Again I ask Why are my new copper pipes turning green.

Contact info for Pronto Plumbing