Prospa

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (46) · Line of Credit (9) · Variable Rate (2) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

PainterHunter Region, NSW

Dumped by Prospa!!!

After 3 - 4 years of business with Prospa and multiple loans, without one single default, building our business on the back of these loans.
We have been dumped by Prospa???
Stating the current situation of the Coronavirus as the reason.
We as a business are still prospering (excuse the pun) but it seems when times get tough, the tough (Prospa)get going.

We will remember now and the coming good times.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2017
Adriana Ottervanger

Adriana OttervangerWestern Australia

Excellent service

Dev worked with me to secure a loan to move forward with my business.

Having been knocked back by many Dev looked at all the information and could assist.
Very appreciative of his customer service and will certainly grow my business going forward with you.

Angie A.Prospa

We’re really happy to have been able to help you with funding you couldn’t source elsewhere, thanks Adriana.

Fast & Efficient

From the first phone call Dev was patient and friendly explaining and answering my questions.
The whole process from applying to approval went smoothly and quickly, with regular updates.
Highly recommended Prospa & Dev

Angie A.Prospa

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, thanks Leica-Jane.

that's fantastic

it was wonderful.perfect time & good rate.
trulu & Highly recommended to someone & All my companis.
Also the timing is excellent for i need it.& very quick & Easy way.
Also, Kindly explain & detailing. i'm very happy for that.
Thank you.

Angie A.Prospa

We are so happy we were able to help your business, thanks Hyounjoon.

in time of need PROSPA

Dev from prospa was very helpful and highly professional officer. prompt response and dedicated helped me achieve my goal for my business now i can do my baking thank you.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Bachir, we are lucky to have him on our team. We're so glad we were able to help support your business. Thanks for the feedback.

CES

CESSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Great customer service, information explained simply to me and my queries answered
Quite satisfied with fast turn around for loan approval.
Would use again if needed to.

Angie A.Prospa

We're happy to hear that, thanks for your feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Jas

JasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was excellent with Dev answering all my questions succinctly
Very easy service to use
Rate highly
I will definitely recommend Dev and the team at Prospa to friends, family and clients

Angie A.Prospa

We value being open and real with all our customers, thanks Jas.

Phillip D.

Phillip D.Hunter Region, NSW

Very pleased with the whole prosses the responds friendly staff

Very happy how quick the response with getting the loan there was no extra charges was not sorting at all nice and simple from start till finalized exstremily happy would recommend to any one

Angie A.Prospa

We believe in simplicity, thanks Phillip.

Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Dev perfect

Absolutely wonderful!!!! Just happened so quickly and so easy that I couldn’t believe how fast, thank you so much and I will be telling all of my friends and all of my family members how quick and easy it was to get a loan through you guys

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Joey, thanks so much for the kind words. We believe in fast outcomes and are so happy to have your recommendation.

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

This perfect can’t live without it

Very fast response and accurate information and helpful tips every things was very clear and with no hidden information high customers service and very friendly team I will diffidently recommenced it

Loan TypeSplit
Angie A.Prospa

We are always open and real with our customers, thanks Abeer for the fantastic feedback.

Vince Mammone

Vince MammoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very great service from Dev called back when he said he was going to call back and explained everything so clearly great service I would recommend Prospa better than the well known banks out their

Angie A.Prospa

We love delivering on our promises Vince, thanks for the great feedback.

Amazing fast service

I found this to be very easy Dylan was amazing.no issues with extra cost and very satisfied with the professionalism shown through out this process.keep up the good work Prospa.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Robert, we're happy our team hit the mark for you.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fast and easily service with competitive rates

Our customer experience was great.
All information was explained clearly in detail and we weren't rushed at all.
The entire process from start top finish was easy and not stressful at all.
The rate received seems fair and reasonable. We like that there was options and easy pay out terms.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Mark, we appreciate the feedback. Our team are always open and real with our customers! We're so happy to hear you liked our flexible loan options, thanks for choosing us.

Great service, highly recommended it

I had a great service with Dev, he explained me everything clearly and accurately with professionalism for my loan application. I really recommend Prospa to get a fast and reliable service.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Fadime, we are committed to providing a fast and transparent customer experience.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient service

Great service, like the idea of a back up rolling line of credit

Easy accessibility with excellent customer service

Would highly recommend Prospa to anyone in business

Prospa uses DocuSign for its correspondence

Angie A.Prospa

Wow thanks Michael, we do everything electronically so you can spend less time on the phone with us, and more time growing your business! Cheers for the 5 star feedback.

Shanski

ShanskiGold Coast

Great Sevice

The customer experience was fantastic. Super fast approval.
There were no additional costs which I experienced.
The interest rate was a little excessive but to have the funds this quick I guess that is the trade off.

Emily

EmilyMid North Coast, NSW

This will make my life a breeze now!!!

Dev gave me exceptional service. I could not be happier with how simple he made my application. He was extremely professional and matter of fact and outlined everything I needed to know clearly and accurately. I could not be happier!

Angie A.Prospa

Wow thanks Emily, we're so happy to hear you had a fantastic experience with our team! We look forward to working with you again in future.

Useless

My gosh. We've applied twice with Prospa. This time was for a small amount of $20K. Our business turns over upwards of $200K per year. Both times a 'no'. Both times we have to harass them for an answer because they don't even tell us. Don't know why I bothered to be suckered in a second time. Thought the first may have been a one off. Nope. I honestly think most of these reviews are garbage, because I can't understand why it's just us that gets screwed. I left a bad review after the first time and they guilted me into removing it. Not this time.

Very professional service

Very good service, Quick & Efficient very professional company to deal with.
Fund were available the very next day, Easy to understand terms and conditions,Would use this service again if needed

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We are committed to providing a fast and transparent experience, thanks Michael.

This is perfect

Dev was really helpful and professional. I will recommend him to everyone. Loan amount was what I needed so Im very happy. The rate was satisfactory it was the same as a few other companies I had contacted

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We're so happy to have your recommendation James. Our team work very hard to help support businesses. Thanks for your feedback.

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives

Other Business Loans