AdrianCentral, SA

Do not reccomend

I been with Prospa for past 3 years. The guys are helpful at receiving loans; however, due to the pandemic you have to jump through hoops for any type of assistance. After the assistance ended we were expected to backpay the amounts reprieved from lower repayments within 7 days or they will cease assets. The collections department are very aggressive. I would not reccomend Prospa even at a last resort like we did. This is now being escalated through the financial ombudsmen.

Adrian

you can write under a public address to call and you may assist; however, we have already called multiple times!!!

Adrian

I also like to mention, Bruce is having the same issue, he send you guys an email almost a week ago and still no response from the email! Please explain in detail why this is the case, yet again, this is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Never again

I been with Prospa for pass 3 years. Before COVID they are not bad. But due to COVID time, they been hopeless, non notice to inform what’s happing, just keep take the money out & charge extra fees. All they are doing is let you dry out & die. They don’t are about your buainess. Just care about the money. They want to take everything from you & let you die.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Bruce
Bruce

Lyell A.Perth, WA

Very VERY expensive.

Very VERY expensive. $85 dishonour fee + $17 daily late payment fee (per day) + $11.50 weekly service fee (if you are late with a payment). I've given 2 stars as it was a reasonably easy process but with charges and interest like this, I'm not sure if the lending was a benefit or a trap. No transparency with the fees and interest rate is OMG high. I'll pay this loan and look elsewhere for funding. Wow, just wow.

Lyell A.

Since posting this review, it seems my account is now not accessible. My account requires email verification and despite numerous attempts, the email is not being received. . Looks like I'll have to up the ante and speak to consumer affairs..

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Perfect for small business.

It’s a Great company. Great communication. Fast and efficient.
Customer service was great. The whole process was extremely easy and settled with in a few business days.
Would definitely recommend this company!

ProspaProspa

Thanks Ali, we love fast outcomes! Glad to have your recommendation.

Joel Finlayson

Joel Finlayson South East Queensland, QLD

Jack was amazing and quick to respond ! Can’t ask for better customer service.

Great customer service. Responded back quickly with great results. Would recommend to anyone. Prospa have helped my business fund for tools when times were tight with finance. Thanks again jack and the team

ProspaProspa

Thanks for the recommendation Joel, we're very happy we could help keep your business moving!

George D

George DWestern Australia

Always helpfull

Have been using Prospa for a number of years and have always found them prompt and helpfull and vey understanding to my needs. Highly recommend if you run a small business.

ProspaProspa

Thanks George, we're very glad we've been able to help your business over the years.

Rod

RodSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Quick and Positive Response.

I would recommend Prospa to others as they always come through with the results required.
Mate was extremely helpful and was a pleasure to deal with at all times.
Will have no hesitation in using them again.

ProspaProspa

We don't want our customers jumping through hoops! Thanks for the feedback Rod.

Reliable source of funds

Prospa customer service is excellent and approval reliable, which makes the interest rate acceptable.
We will continue to work with them as and when the opportunity arises, and negotiate lower rates.

ProspaProspa

Thank you for the great feedback, we're happy to help the business again.

Best Customer Service Ever!

Will recommend this company to anyone, Yagiz was very helpful and helped all the way best customer service. Thank you so much will recommend to others thank you so much again

ProspaProspa

Thanks for the recommendation Nhuoc, our team appreciate the kind words.

most helpful

customer service was excellent, could not be better.
yes some $800 fee which im not sure what it is for.
think the rate is quite high considering bank charges for this type of facility comes in at approx 12 percent

Snole

SnoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Yaz and Prospa 5+ ⭐️

Yaz and the team at Prospa have helped me out once again. From application to funding a easy process, it helps to have a dedicated account manager who is more personal than getting different people each time and Yaz explains everything for me so that I understand the process, fees repayments etc and it’s nice to be rewarded/acknowledged for being a good customer by giving me a competitive interest rate even though I increased my lending. I highly recommend Prospa and hopefully your lucky enough to get Yaz (but I’m sure the whole team are just as great )

ProspaProspa

Wow Snole, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Our team are dedicated to helping our customers and we are so glad to hear about your experience! Thanks for your kind words, we'll pass this along to the team.

Fast and efficient

The process was fast and efficient which we really needed. Staff were friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back if we need to later on down the track. Thanks

ProspaProspa

We believe in fast outcomes! Thanks for the feedback Paul.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and fuss free

Diana was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. She was responsive and importantly did not over-promise. Explained the process well and showed genuine interest in understanding the specific funding request and context

ProspaProspa

Thanks Mike, we are lucky to have her on our team! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

DAN

DANSydney, NSW

a lot more simpler than the big banks

excellant service by nick. no unexpected other costs, rate is a little bit higher than the banks but way easier to deal with. 10 minute phone call 2 emails and its all done

ProspaProspa

Thanks Dan, our team value transparency! We're happy we could help your business and look forward to working with you again in future.

Hares

HaresPerth, WA

Always Fast & Professional

Customer Service very good, loan approved and in account within days. Professional customer service and on point. Simple fast and effective and highly recommend to my Business Fiends and collegues

ProspaProspa

We believe in outcomes, not processes. Thanks for the feedback Hares.

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Absolutely excellent, Diana was exceptionally helpful, friendly and made the process painless - Andrew

Very satisfied, very high level of customer service which is why I chose to go with Prospa again, very quick transitional period from delivery document to receiving the loan - Andrew

ProspaProspa

We keep things simple for our customers! Thanks for choosing us again Andrew.

Regional Business

Regional BusinessNorthern Region, NSW

Always Fantastic!!

Customer service brilliant - timing - brilliant!!! we have used before and will highly recommend! Again they are true to their word and always before time almost !!! Great Company with easy to speak with employees.

ProspaProspa

Wow this is great feedback, we appreciate your kind words. Our team work hard to support our customers and keep their business moving!

Awesome fast and effective service

Simple, fast and effective. No Hassles- highly recommend to anyone. Will certainly use these services again in the future if the need arises. Well done Varun- your customer service was excellent

Application Process
ProspaProspa

We don't want our customers jumping through hoops! Thanks for choosing us again Imogen.

A joy to deal with, fast and efficient

I found Prospa so easy to deal with, I have dealt with them in the past and was so happy with the service that I returned for a business consolidation loan.
The process for uploading bank statements was easy, the approval was quick and the team is always friendly to deal with. Pretty much finalised everything in one day. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

ProspaProspa

Thanks Jacintha, we do everything online so you can spend less time on the phone with us and more time growing your business!

GREAT SERVICE

Patrick was understanding of my business needs and came back with 3 options the next day. Once I selected an option funds were available later that day. Exceeded my expectations.

Application Process
ProspaProspa

Thanks Carlo, we're very happy to hear that our team could help your business again.

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

ProspaProspa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

ProspaProspa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives