Prospa

Perfect easy and very helpful

Great company to work with 4 years and counting nothing ever a problem absolutely can't help you enough love there work will definitely be using them in the future cheers

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so happy we've been able to help support your business throughout the years.

Fabio

FabioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Elia is an absolute genius

I have been trying since 2 weeks to get a loan approved from a few different places and thanks to Elia from Prospa, I was able to get a business loan approved in less than 24 hours. Truly UNBELIEVABLE!! Elia has been nothing but an absolute genius. Fast, Reliable, And full of solutions. Thank you again

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Fabio, we appreciate the feedback. It's great to hear you had such an amazing journey with our team, as we value customer experience. Thanks for the kind words!

Mugahed

MugahedNorth Queensland, QLD

They are the best in Australia!

They are the best fin in Australia. They gave me a better offer Which was even better than cba’s offer. I rec these guys. Thanks Stiven and rest, brilliant customer services.

Mugahed Hussain

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Angie A.Prospa

Wow Mugahed, we are very happy to hear we could help your business during these difficult times! Our team are dedicated in keeping businesses moving and we appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the feedback!

Outstanding and Professional

Blake was outstanding his knowledge was great and he assisted me promptly and got the desired outcome , very impressed and thank full. He followed up and made sure l understood all l needed to .

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Renee, we appreciate your feedback. We're very lucky to have such a dedicated team and will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thanks for choosing us!

Anne NadineSydney, NSW

Business loan

The application process was quick, and customer service team is helpful with a professional assistance.
It was not hard because I was guided by a team member.
I’ll definitely recommend Prospa to any business borrower.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow thanks Anne, our team value simplicity and are happy we can support business owners during these stressful times. We appreciate your feedback!

Anne Nadine

You are all welcome, I’m just sharing my experience.

Angie A.Prospa

Pleasure was all ours! We look forward to working with you again in the future to help your business grow.

Shane D.

Shane D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loan Shark Rates - Living in the 80's

Don't waste your time. After being approached from a broker offering cash flow assistance we were then handed over to Prospa who said they were willing to help struggling businesses through COVID-19 with a 6 month holiday on an unsecured loan. Complete waste of our time. Take the time and go to your bank.

Jason D.

Jason D.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty average to deal with

Of course I understand they have a criteria and risk management policies. Though I felt the staff were very inexperienced when "attempting" to understand your business and it's objectives. It felt like I was explaining myself to the work experience kid. The big 4 charge less and have a much higher level of professlism. Within 2 days CBA understood my business,provided options and solutions. Don't deal with amateur fly by nighters, much better options

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Scott M

Scott MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

I had my doubts about whether we would get a loan given the relatively short time we have been in business. Prospa came through for us and were clear and helpful with their communications with us.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Scott, we love that we were able to support your business during these stressful times.

Caffeinatedstonks

CaffeinatedstonksSydney, NSW

Great service and detailed explanation of what to expect.

excellent service, easy process and thorough in their explanation of what to expect. Having looked at the google reviews beforehand, the expectation was matched. Keep up the good work prospa

Angie A.Prospa

Our team believe in simplicity and transparency, thanks so much for the kind words.

RJA Loan

Service was precise and to the point. Follow up was prompt and polite. Only issue was our the full request was denied and a lower amount was approved. The rate was higher then expected though understand in current times this was going to be expected.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We're committed to providing a great customer experience and we hope to improve on your concerns in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

PainterHunter Region, NSW

Dumped by Prospa!!!

After 3 - 4 years of business with Prospa and multiple loans, without one single default, building our business on the back of these loans.
We have been dumped by Prospa???
Stating the current situation of the Coronavirus as the reason.
We as a business are still prospering (excuse the pun) but it seems when times get tough, the tough (Prospa)get going.

We will remember now and the coming good times.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2017
Adriana Ottervanger

Adriana OttervangerWestern Australia

Excellent service

Dev worked with me to secure a loan to move forward with my business.

Having been knocked back by many Dev looked at all the information and could assist.
Very appreciative of his customer service and will certainly grow my business going forward with you.

Angie A.Prospa

We’re really happy to have been able to help you with funding you couldn’t source elsewhere, thanks Adriana.

Fast & Efficient

From the first phone call Dev was patient and friendly explaining and answering my questions.
The whole process from applying to approval went smoothly and quickly, with regular updates.
Highly recommended Prospa & Dev

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, thanks Leica-Jane.

that's fantastic

it was wonderful.perfect time & good rate.
trulu & Highly recommended to someone & All my companis.
Also the timing is excellent for i need it.& very quick & Easy way.
Also, Kindly explain & detailing. i'm very happy for that.
Thank you.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Angie A.Prospa

We are so happy we were able to help your business, thanks Hyounjoon.

in time of need PROSPA

Dev from prospa was very helpful and highly professional officer. prompt response and dedicated helped me achieve my goal for my business now i can do my baking thank you.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Bachir, we are lucky to have him on our team. We're so glad we were able to help support your business. Thanks for the feedback.

CES

CESSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Great customer service, information explained simply to me and my queries answered
Quite satisfied with fast turn around for loan approval.
Would use again if needed to.

Angie A.Prospa

We're happy to hear that, thanks for your feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Jas

JasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was excellent with Dev answering all my questions succinctly
Very easy service to use
Rate highly
I will definitely recommend Dev and the team at Prospa to friends, family and clients

Angie A.Prospa

We value being open and real with all our customers, thanks Jas.

Phillip D.

Phillip D.Hunter Region, NSW

Very pleased with the whole prosses the responds friendly staff

Very happy how quick the response with getting the loan there was no extra charges was not sorting at all nice and simple from start till finalized exstremily happy would recommend to any one

Angie A.Prospa

We believe in simplicity, thanks Phillip.

Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Dev perfect

Absolutely wonderful!!!! Just happened so quickly and so easy that I couldn’t believe how fast, thank you so much and I will be telling all of my friends and all of my family members how quick and easy it was to get a loan through you guys

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Joey, thanks so much for the kind words. We believe in fast outcomes and are so happy to have your recommendation.

This perfect can’t live without it

Very fast response and accurate information and helpful tips every things was very clear and with no hidden information high customers service and very friendly team I will diffidently recommenced it

Loan TypeSplit
Angie A.Prospa

We are always open and real with our customers, thanks Abeer for the fantastic feedback.

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives