Prospa
See the Best Business Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Prospa

Pros

Efficient loan process
Professional, knowledgeable staff
Minimal paperwork required

I don't know how can they do this to me AGAIN & AGAIN

I had court case Argument with PROSPA about PROSPA done things without notice & cost me extra money & a lot of time to work out. I am suffering to deal with PROSPA, AND the worth part was the court order. My bank account was in native, by the court order taken & holding big amount of money out without any notice again (I have NO IDEA how CAN PROSPA LET THE COURT doing this). That was make a Huge impact to our BUSINESS & our life.

I Don't know what's to say. There are big number of people & business USING PROSPA, also there are big number of review........... I hope at end they will not trade as this................

DREAM COME TRUE

Hi guys I run a cleaning business and after several years it’s time to upgrade I have never had a loan and was usually very hard to get one, Prospa made my dreams come true and believed in me giving me a chance to reach all my goals thanks to Tristan and Erin for making this happen great customer service and will definitely recommend thank you..

ProspaProspaSend a private message

We’re committed to helping businesses grow.

Jesse mayers

Im customer service was wonderful and real easy to talk to thank u to prospa for there wonderful customer service and im very satisfied with the loan they could help me out with

ProspaProspaSend a private message

Very fast efficient and helpful

Very satisfied, best experience of my life very helpful very efficient, all admin were very very helpful in many ways highly recommend this company to many people out there..... Great work to you all

ProspaProspaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback.

JohnnySydney, NSW

The worse experience you can get

I have been borrowing from Prospa $70 k. The transaction was very fast and problem happen when you missed one payment with them, I have paid them all the week after but they have left out the $35 fee for this to charge you on $94 per day on interest rate and keep silent from it without noticing you right away and let you know a month later. It sucks all the business owner money and your loan is increasing dramatically due to this strategy. Avoid if you can

Prospa Loans Perfect to A TEE

Perfect to a Tee 100 100 1000 Lovely Team Members , very well presented straight to the point intrest loan repayment easy fast and very satisfying for a new customer who's never thought of loans as a great idea until now thank you Prospa for the approval and once again a very lovely Team you have with your Wonderful Bussines loan. Will diffanantly loan again if I have to from Prospa Loans

ProspaProspaSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Quick, efficient, minimal paperwork

I found Prospa quick and easy. Service was fantastic. Friendly staff. Minimal paperwork. Applied for loan and received outcome same day. I Will definitely recommend to friends with small business.

Thank you!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Customer service was amazing

Absolutely incredible customer service an agent by the name of James made the whole process easy and pain free

I am looking forward to working with Prospa in the future

ProspaProspaSend a private message

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Loan sharks and takes advantage of people needing money.

Do t miss a payment my wife was paying our missed payment back when she rang Friday Arvo to be told at 3.30pm they had all left for the day so they slogged us 4 lots of $40 late fees. So $160 because they left early

Unsupportive , high rates and charges , I wish I never used these guys I should of just used my own money. Loan sharks and takes advantage of people needing money.

Abzy
Abzy

Quick and easy

Blake was easy to deal with he is a smooth operator thanks Blake for your help it was great dealing with you and I would recommend Prosper to my friends

Kylie H.
Kylie H.

Stay away from this company

No matter how desperate you are for money never use this company! After 15 weeks of lockdown and not making a single cent of income in my small business! Then Brittany Emailed me on the first day of the restrictions lifting a letter of demanded and wanting the money to be paid back and not to mention I only have one staff member who is fully vaccinated out of a team of 5 who can work and make money

They are excellent

Very helpful with my loan will return to them again . Whenever I need another loan. It was so easy they did everything for me I just had to answer some questions.

ProspaProspaSend a private message

We love delivering on our promises and are committed to providing a fast and transparent customer experience. Thanks Keith.

Keith
Keith

I recommend Gloria as a person to talk too. She was so amazing an helpful.

nat83
nat83AU

Stay away: lending at its worst

Friendly staff very helpful highly recommend. So simple & fast

Very friendly staff quick response highly recommended .staff guided us through the process and where very patient with us . Thank you again Prospa.they where our life savers. We where pleases with the rate.

ProspaProspaSend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback.

A life saver during these tough times.

Due to recent and unexpected events (covid and multiple lockdowns) I struggled to get back on my feet, prospa helped me with the unexpected costs of running a business during the pandemic.

ProspaProspaSend a private message

Thank you for your review Mako. We’re committed to helping businesses grow.

Leah T
Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie
Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives

About Prospa

Prospa is an online lender that has been operating since 2011 and aims to help small business owners access the finance they need. The company advertises a 10-minute application process, with decision and funding possible within 24 hours.

Prospa offers the following loans:

• Prospa Small Business Loan, which lets you quickly access between $5000 and $150,000 to cover unexpended expenses or one-off purchases.
  • Prospa Plus Business Loan, which lets you borrow between $150,000 and $500,000 to invest in an opportunity to grow your business.
  • Prospa Business Line of Credit, which provides ongoing access to up to $150,000 to keep your business up and running.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Prospa’s loan process was efficient, with some saying that their loan was approved the same day that they applied for it and that funds were made available within a very short time.
  • They also said that Prospa representatives were professional, knowledgeable, and clearly explained Prospa’s loan process.
  • Reviewers appreciated that applying for a loan required minimal paperwork, and that the process was pain-free.