Prospa

See the Best Business Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terri

TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service ! Fast and easy

Excellent customer service
Christy was so helpful and went beyond
Extremely satisfied with the rate of the loan
I never imagined it would be so easy and not have to jump through hoops !
Will definitely be doing business again

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks Terri, Super excited that you loved the service and no longer need to jump through hoops to get your business funded. Thanks for choosing Prospa and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Good service

Good quick service, very happy, everything explained well, happy to use again if needed and will recommend your service to my friends
Only thing not happy about is having to type 30 words for this survey

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks Mark, we love that you love our product and our service. And we definitely love that you will recommend us to your friends. Thanks for choosing Prospa.

Prospa is the best!

This is the best company to help grow your business! They go beyond to make the funds possible! Recommend to all business new or existing!! Thank you guys so much!

Brendan C.Prospa

Thank you so much for your feedback. More Happy customers make us happy too. Thanks for choosing Prospa and best of luck with growing your business.

David T.

David T.South East Queensland, QLD

No fuss no muss, simple and straightforward..

A complete package, from start to finish. A personal consultant guiding all the way. Required documentation from myself was seamlessly uploaded with speed and efficiency. All rates and charges were clearly explained and a very satisfactory term offered.

Brendan C.Prospa

Wow David, thank you for the great feedback. Our team try to keep things simple and transparent for our customers, so you can spend less time on the phone with us and more time growing your business. Thanks for choosing us!

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Dylan was very patient and explained thing very clearly

Dylan worked through everything well very patient, even though we had a few technical issues due to my inability with technology. The loan contract was exactly what i was expecting. no issues at all.
great service

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks Jenny, our team is dedicated to getting you the best outcome for your business, and working with you every step of the way. Thanks for choosing Prospa Jenny and we'll pass on your feedback to Dylan and the team.

Dylan

Dylan Perth, WA

Very good service

Very good service, fast and very well explained for daily repayments. Is very good for our business. Very good service, fast and very well explained for daily repayments. Is very good for our business. Thanks for helping us And wish to be good like this forever

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks Dylan, we believe in transparency and are always here to answer any questions you may have. We are excited to be along side you while you grow your business and look forward to working with you again in future.

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product, fast & doesn't get any easier!

If you require this kind of product it couldn't be any easier than this. Streamlined, fast and all you could expect. The staff are exceptional in their customer service and it was a pleasurable experience. Be prepared to pay a high interest but that comes with the territory and is to be expected.

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks Dan for your awesome feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service and delivering an amazing experience and getting the best outcome for your business. Thanks again and welcome to Prospa.

Part of our team!

Quick and easy cashflow option partner to help get business through the trading hurdles or purchasing new equipment. We have found our experiences exactly what we hoped for - quick, easy, great service and affordable terms.

Brendan C.Prospa

Quick and Easy! We love that you love it. Thanks for letting us be a part of your next journey and helping to grow your business.

Justin

JustinMelbourne

Love these guys

Fast, reliable, awesome solution for business. Fantastic customer service from Dev! Great to know there are speedy options for businesses to ensure you can keep focusing on what you need to do!

Cheers

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks Justin, we know how important it is to be fast in today's world. We will pass on your kind words to Dev and thank you once again for choosing Prospa.

Robert Jukic

Robert JukicGungahlin 2914, ACT

Helped me a lot

Customer service and quick turn around was very good.
The weekly repayments were a little unexpected, particularly with private business when receiving payments can vary.
The rate was more then I expected, for sure.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks for your feedback Robert. We are glad we were able to help your business out on this occasion.

It’s so nice to talk to Dev, You’re the best, everything so easy and you help me a lot.

It’s was a very good experience with Dev and the company. It’s fast and easy. I think this is a important factor with all business. And the rate is reasonable. All good. Cheers

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks so much Anh, we believe in speed and simplicity and letting you get back to growing your business faster. Thanks for choosing Prospa!

Francis C.

Francis C.Sydney

Easy to get a loan but a headache to do business with

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Reenu raib

Reenu raibPerth, WA

This is great!! Very professional service.

I am very much satisfied with the service. Great customer service. Very friendly and professional staff. Thankyou Dev Dey for helping me to get it done so smoothly. Really appreciate.

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks so much Reenu, we pride ourselves on our customer service and are excited we were able to help your business. Thanks for choosing Prospa.

Port S.

Port S.Central Queensland, QLD

Easy loan easy to talk to staff

My customer service experience was great Dev was helpful and informative, it was an easy process and professional, and am completely satisfied with the rate, and would recommend prospa to friends who are looking for a small business loan

dell

dellCentral Queensland, QLD

great service and understanding

I was happy within the information that Dev described and how he explained things.
He was specific and and understanding with my questions and concerns.
I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Mark B

Mark BSydney, NSW

Extremely happy

Very happy with the service and politeness of the team. They had me all sorted electronically and in record time. I am too busy these days to run around making appointments or to sit in the bank then fill out forms and hang around for an answer, or get approved via a phone call, then return to sign forms etc. Prospa were so good I didn't need to leave the job site at all. That's a big plus in today's market.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks Mark. We agree at how important speed and simplicity is in today's world, so you can get back to growing your business sooner. Thank you for your detailed feedback and thank you for choosing Prospa.

Charlie O.

Charlie O.Sydney, NSW

Prospa & Lester were fantastic!

Lester was amazing to deal with..so easy going and understanding of our needs. Highly recommend Prospa and Lester for his professionalism. We were able to refinance our loan and Lester was immediately about to help us out. Thank you so much

Brendan C.Prospa

We are so glad we were able to assist you and your business once again. Efficiency and simplicity are exactly what we value here at Prospa and we are super excited that you experienced it first hand. Thanks for choosing Prospa again Charlie.

Fast, efficient and understanding

Everything clearly explained and tailored for me. Always called back on time. Very efficient. Dev is a great ambassador for your company. Extremely happy with the service and professionalism. Would recommend highly

Brendan C.Prospa

Thank you Mike. We listen to each customers needs individually and work together with you to get the best outcome for your business. We will pass on your kind words to Dev. Thanks again and welcome to Prospa.

Lester at Prospa is a superstar

Lester was amazing...... he was promoted and super friendly. Said he was going to call back in 5 minutes called back in 3..... 10/10 extremely happy with Prospa. Always delivering exactly what is promised and no hidden surprises. Thank you for helping us grow our business

Brendan C.Prospa

Thanks so much Terri. We believe in transparency whilst going the extra mile for our customers and making them our #1 priority. Thanks again for choosing Prospa.

Chad

ChadSydney, NSW

Do not use!! They can ruin you.

Used them for a loan and paid it out in 3 months.
Got a second loan and a work contract got dropped and a builder is not paying me for 20k and I was suffering and unable to pay the full repayment each week.
They now have a caveat on my house which is for sale so I can keep my business running.
They will not give you a inch in hard times. They will take whatever you have and screw you.

I know it’s easy and fast funds but if your plans change, you will lose it all and that’s how they role.

Stay away from them! The best advice you will get.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Brendan C.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Hi Maggie,
Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867.
Kind regards
Tania

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives

CategoryBusiness Loans