Ps4x4
See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ps4x4

2.6

Jenny
Jenny

BUYERS BEWARE !!!

Products are not up to standards.
At the moment taking this company to the ACCC. These are the head lights now, are over 2 years old costing $800 plus $350 to install at the time. Definitely not roadworthy !!

Scott C.
Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Great product

I bought some rain gards for my 2017 WRX look and fit excellent and got posted to me super quick 10/10 thanks

Chinese crap supplied Purchase from PS 4x4 at your peril

Satko Bajric
Satko BajricPerth, WA

Perfect

Bought side steps for my Ford Ranger. Excellent quality of product, well packed and delivered to my front door on the time. Transaction easy done, will buy again from you guys. Thank you.

Coby Watkins
Coby Watkins

PS4X4 = returning customer

Bought scrub bars and side steps for my old ute off these guys. Wanted to use my own courier to pick up and deliver to me, they were most accomodating. Had my order ready for collection when the courier turned up.

Bars etc fitted nicely and looked the goods! Service was great and i had a few questions when fitting, and the gents there helped me out whilst i was fitting.

Have since got the new Navara, wanted some tinted weathershields instead of the lame Nissan weathershields, so headed straight for the PS4X4 website. Had the weathershields i was after on their website, so i had no gripes paying them my hard earned cash for the shields.

Keep up the good work guys!

Dan. C
Dan. CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap quality and ignore you when you have an issue with there products

Items don’t fit probably, none of the bolts fitted my car and items bought to protect the car caused damage. Bought bullbar and rear at with carriers for 80 series and neither fitted without modifications.
I complained and sent heaps of pictures and just got told ( oh we’ve sold 100,s and had no issues) well clearly there is issues with the crap I bought from them but basically ignored.
Don’t buy from these clowns there cheap for a reason!! Spend a bit more and save yourself the headache of dealing with this lot

Terrific service

Rang to confirm they had my NP300 bullbar in stock before I drove 3 hours to get it. Drove in and was welcomed into the store by Taz, offered me a water and showed me what I was purchasing before I paid. Once I walked out after paying my new bullbar was loaded into the trailer and they showed me how to fit it on a costumers car they had been working on.
10/10 service, thanks PS4x4

Awesome service and product

Purchased a nudge bar and flares for my ford ranger and the hole process was so easy and the fitting of them is awesome exactly how described so happy and awesome price, Thanks heaps will definitely be buying more stuff in the near future..

Braden H.
Braden H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Snapped tow bar built in to rear bar

Snapped the tow bar first trip and now they are refusing refund for something they said will be fine bad customer service wouldn’t recommend

• +1Thumbnail

Respect

PEAJAY
PEAJAYSydney, NSW

Massive Red Flags Work 4x4 Experience

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Buyers Beware

I bought a roof rack online from these guys and they sent out an empty auspost express parcel instead. Currently going through the motions inc Vic police to get my money back - buyer beware

Find out how Ps4x4 compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Exactly what I was after. Looks great.

Got a set of ve wagon window shields and a bonnet protector. They were well packaged and went on easily. They not only serving a practical purpose but look amazing.

Great price and correspondence. No issues with these folks. I would happily buy from again.

Garry B.
Garry B.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic service and products

I absolutely had a fantastic dealing with PS-4x4 store and enjoyed my experience
Products are great value
Service was fantastic
Delivery received well before expected delivery

sean de Vries
sean de VriesPerth, WA

Ve- vf bonnet guard and weather shields front and rear !

Great product ,high quality material ,excellent price and easily installed with instructions.
An absolute pleasure to deal with.
Thankyou Ps 4x4