PSI Water Filter

PSI Water Filter

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The BEST ever water filters!!!

Countertop Filter. Ive been using mine for over 10 years now and I just love it. Before purchasing I did my research and found Peter at PSI the most studied expert on the subject and also he is so very helpful if you are confused. He knows water and all you need do is tell him where you live and he has the right filter for your area. So reasonable too. The sparkling clear water is sooo good.

Store LocationPSI Water Filters, Launceston

Mark P.

Mark P.Sydney, NSW

Replacement Trioset Cartridges

This is the second time I have purchased replacement cartridges from PSI for my triple under sink system and highly recommend their products. Cartridges are genuine premium grade and provide great filtration for our drinking water and in particular for use in our coffee machine.

Store Locationvia company website
Jeremy

JeremyHobart, TAS

Good quality, excellent value products with reliable and honest information

Purchased an under sink twin filter system. Shipping and delivery were very prompt. All components are good quality, and prices are very reasonable, particularly replacement cartridges. The web site has a wealth of honest and accurate information; it's worth checking this out regardless of where you finally choose to purchase (although clearly I'd recommend purchasing from PSI).

Installation was quick and easy; the included instructions were clear and simple.

Overall, excellent value for money. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Store Locationhttps://www.psifilters.com.au

Fixed my issues straight away with in mimutes just by looking at photos and shipped out strsight away. Quick response great service highly knowledgeable with his brand and and filters

chris w.

chris w.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without my PSI Water Filter.. before and afters attached

I absolutely love my PSI Water Filter. It is the premium twin undersink water filter. Check out my before and after photos from only 6 months of use. So worth paying for otherwise my body would have had to filter all of this!!

Store LocationOnline

MrT

MrTPerth, WA

The quality of water

I have had a PSI water filter for years and from actually enjoying a glass of it also makes great ice cubes for those other drinks without tainting them, another advantage is that when using in a kettle or coffee machine it does not coat your electric element with scale, PSI is the one that works, and its staff are extremely helpful, thank you.

Store LocationPSI Water Filter Services, 12 Jasmine Court, Launceston, Tasmania

Graham

GrahamKambah 2902, ACT

Great products

We had to order new filters while we were travelling, we had fantastic service gave the address of the next caravan park we were staying at and the filters were there waiting for us. Thoroughly recommend them, thanks for all your help.

Store LocationOnline

Australia's #1 Water Filter Supplier

PSI Water Filters are an absolute pleasure to do business with. Reliable, honest, helpful and dedicated to achieving the best result for their customers. High quality products at competitive prices and expert advice from Peter and Callum. I recommend supporting this small Australian business.

PaulPerth, WA

Reverse Osmosis Replacement Cartridges

Great Service and quick delivery as ever. I have been a customer for around 10 years and always been happy with PSI and their products. Highly recommend them and their Reverse Osmosis systems as tap water in Perth is Dire!

PaulLaunceston, TAS

Easy to deal with, easy to install

I purchased their RO system primarily for making homebrew. They were very easy to deal with, nothing more difficult than buying from woolies or coles. Purchasing spare filters was a good decision as the it made annual replacement of filters much easier. Never knew my tap water tasted horrible until I had a taste of RO water. No complaints, 100% would recommend to others.

Store Locationhttps://www.psifilters.com.au/

yakadah

yakadahPerth, WA

Replacement water cartridges.

Express delivery from Tasmania to WA. Replacing cartridges for RO laundry system, after a years use as recommended. Sediment cartidge was filthy so I am glad I don't drink Perth's tap water. Great quality USA made products that are what they are. Water always tastes great.

Janette

JanetteCentral West, NSW

Great product but just rude and unacceptable language

I phoned to request a part on our water filter. We have been pleased with the product. [name removed] swore at me on the phone when it was revealed that we had not been purchasing the filters from him " this gives me the craps...you only ring me when you are stuck for a part.. " I was taken aback...as we live in a regional area and access filters from our local business. We will never purchase from him again.

KevinM

KevinMRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amateur who succeeded installing an under sink system

The service was extremely prompt and the package that turned up had exactly everything I needed to successfully install the UV twin cartridge system. I'm no handyman, but the clear and easy to follow instructions helped ensure the job was a success at the first attempt. I'm chuffed! Also the product information on the web site was first class allowing me to choose exactly what I needed. Thanks PSI!

Gracie

GraciePerth, WA

Good quality units

I have acquired 2 reverse osmosis units. Peter was helpful providing explanation over the phone regarding the maintenance and service required for the units rather than just refer me to read the manuals. Also took very positively a suggestion to make briefer and simpler the instructions sent to customers like me who doesn't know much about plumbing and connections. Thank you Peter for your patience over the phone
regards
Gracie Gibson

NNair

NNairCountry NSW

Great service and range

Hi, have used them for 5 years. I got my filter delivered the next day even though i live in country nsw. So there were very promt. Resond to messages. Their product Omnipure USA made filter is far superior to a cheap one i purchased- takes 50% longer but you know its doing its job. I just purchased the combination filter and pre filter

Jenny

JennyHallett Cove SA

Amazing, fast service

I have nothing but good words about PSI Water Filters. Peter goes out of his way to help you. We have been purchasing our filters from PSI since we purchased our fridge way way back in 2007. I am so impressed with how fast our orders are sent, an example - I ordered yesterday late afternoon and Peter personally took the express post bag to the Post Office - I truly was not expecting to receive the parcel until Monday at the earliest - but it has just turned up - both PSI and Australia Post have excelled themselves!! Thanks Peter. We will always purchase our water filters from you!

Fantastic Service for Replacement Filters

I would like to thank PSI Water Filter Services for their prompt and professional service in providing the filters and membrane for my undersink water filtration system. Not only was the service excellent but the price was right as well.
I will definitely buy my next replacement filters from them.

Dave

DaveGeelong

Top quality and excellent service

I have been using PSI water filters for a couple of years now, for replacement water filters for my fridge. After looking around various websites and stores, I found them to be the cheapest and there service to be the best.

Terry P.

Terry P.INGHAM

PREMIUM QUALITY WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE

I have been a customer of PSI Water Filter Services for many years and the service has always been first class - knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. The quality of their products is also the best available. Have and would recommend this business.

KTB

KTBNewcastle

Brilliant service and great products

We went looking for a water filter for our home a few years ago and found brilliant, knowledgeable service at PSI Water Filters. Anytime we need a replacement cartridge for our twin undersink system, our order is promptly processed and dispatched. Thanks for being a great company to deal with.