PSI Water Filter

PSI Water Filter

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fixed my issues straight away with in mimutes just by looking at photos and shipped out strsight away. Quick response great service highly knowledgeable with his brand and and filters

Can't live without my PSI Water Filter.. before and afters attached

I absolutely love my PSI Water Filter. It is the premium twin undersink water filter. Check out my before and after photos from only 6 months of use. So worth paying for otherwise my body would have had to filter all of this!!

Store LocationOnline

The quality of water

I have had a PSI water filter for years and from actually enjoying a glass of it also makes great ice cubes for those other drinks without tainting them, another advantage is that when using in a kettle or coffee machine it does not coat your electric element with scale, PSI is the one that works, and its staff are extremely helpful, thank you.

Store LocationPSI Water Filter Services, 12 Jasmine Court, Launceston, Tasmania

Great products

We had to order new filters while we were travelling, we had fantastic service gave the address of the next caravan park we were staying at and the filters were there waiting for us. Thoroughly recommend them, thanks for all your help.

Store LocationOnline

Australia's #1 Water Filter Supplier

PSI Water Filters are an absolute pleasure to do business with. Reliable, honest, helpful and dedicated to achieving the best result for their customers. High quality products at competitive prices and expert advice from Peter and Callum. I recommend supporting this small Australian business.

Reverse Osmosis Replacement Cartridges

Great Service and quick delivery as ever. I have been a customer for around 10 years and always been happy with PSI and their products. Highly recommend them and their Reverse Osmosis systems as tap water in Perth is Dire!

Easy to deal with, easy to install

I purchased their RO system primarily for making homebrew. They were very easy to deal with, nothing more difficult than buying from woolies or coles. Purchasing spare filters was a good decision as the it made annual replacement of filters much easier. Never knew my tap water tasted horrible until I had a taste of RO water. No complaints, 100% would recommend to others.

Store Locationhttps://www.psifilters.com.au/

Replacement water cartridges.

Express delivery from Tasmania to WA. Replacing cartridges for RO laundry system, after a years use as recommended. Sediment cartidge was filthy so I am glad I don't drink Perth's tap water. Great quality USA made products that are what they are. Water always tastes great.

Great product but just rude and unacceptable language

I phoned to request a part on our water filter. We have been pleased with the product. [name removed] swore at me on the phone when it was revealed that we had not been purchasing the filters from him " this gives me the craps...you only ring me when you are stuck for a part.. " I was taken aback...as we live in a regional area and access filters from our local business. We will never purchase from him again.

Amateur who succeeded installing an under sink system

The service was extremely prompt and the package that turned up had exactly everything I needed to successfully install the UV twin cartridge system. I'm no handyman, but the clear and easy to follow instructions helped ensure the job was a success at the first attempt. I'm chuffed! Also the product information on the web site was first class allowing me to choose exactly what I needed. Thanks PSI!

Good quality units

I have acquired 2 reverse osmosis units. Peter was helpful providing explanation over the phone regarding the maintenance and service required for the units rather than just refer me to read the manuals. Also took very positively a suggestion to make briefer and simpler the instructions sent to customers like me who doesn't know much about plumbing and connections. Thank you Peter for your patience over the phone
regards
Gracie Gibson

Great service and range

Hi, have used them for 5 years. I got my filter delivered the next day even though i live in country nsw. So there were very promt. Resond to messages. Their product Omnipure USA made filter is far superior to a cheap one i purchased- takes 50% longer but you know its doing its job. I just purchased the combination filter and pre filter

Amazing, fast service

I have nothing but good words about PSI Water Filters. Peter goes out of his way to help you. We have been purchasing our filters from PSI since we purchased our fridge way way back in 2007. I am so impressed with how fast our orders are sent, an example - I ordered yesterday late afternoon and Peter personally took the express post bag to the Post Office - I truly was not expecting to receive the parcel until Monday at the earliest - but it has just turned up - both PSI and Australia Post have excelled themselves!! Thanks Peter. We will always purchase our water filters from you!

Fantastic Service for Replacement Filters

I would like to thank PSI Water Filter Services for their prompt and professional service in providing the filters and membrane for my undersink water filtration system. Not only was the service excellent but the price was right as well.
I will definitely buy my next replacement filters from them.

Top quality and excellent service

I have been using PSI water filters for a couple of years now, for replacement water filters for my fridge. After looking around various websites and stores, I found them to be the cheapest and there service to be the best.

PREMIUM QUALITY WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE

I have been a customer of PSI Water Filter Services for many years and the service has always been first class - knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. The quality of their products is also the best available. Have and would recommend this business.

Brilliant service and great products

We went looking for a water filter for our home a few years ago and found brilliant, knowledgeable service at PSI Water Filters. Anytime we need a replacement cartridge for our twin undersink system, our order is promptly processed and dispatched. Thanks for being a great company to deal with.

4 stage Reverse Osmosis -under sink

I purchased a RO 4 stage - under sink unit from PSI water filters 15 years ago. PSI water filters have supplied all my filters and replacement parts for the last 15 years.

Their service is impeccable. They are very helpful over the phone, and knowledgeable about every aspect of what they sell.

They keep a file for every customer, so your history of parts is there. When you place an order, they know exactly what you need from your history.

I am very very happy with their service.

Outstanding Customer Service

Bought My Under-sink Reverse Osmosis System from PSI in 2014 . Been using them since for replacement filters etc.
Found I can ring and get over the phone advice (at no cost) before placing my order and forany questions I might have.

Latest purchase (Aug 2018) was processed promptly over the phone along with further advice re other elements due for future replacement t cycle

Goods delivered next day - can't beat that!!

Wonderful service and a great product

Ordered two four-stage countertop reverse osmosis water filter systems.
Received very quickly (ordered 16th June, received 19th June).
Units are working great.
Had a small concern regarding an initial cloudyness of the output water from one but I have found with time this has cleared up. The owner called me promptly after getting in touch with them regarding this issue and assured me this is due to the 4th stage (the remineraliser) being over-active initially and this fits with how its clearing up on its own after using it more and more.
So if this happens to your unit don't stress its normal.
I bought a test unit to be sure the filter is working correctly and even with cloudyness at the start the total dissolved solids are *less* than what normally comes out of my tap unfiltered.

So in summary, very happy and would recommend these guys if you're looking for a quality water filter unit with good and prompt support.