PSI Water Filters

Listing monitored by PSI

Tammie T.
Tammie T.

Best filter

After a lot of research I decided to buy the under sink reverse osmosis 5 stage filter from psi water. The company is a reputable Australian company and I love their customer service you can get advice over the phone directly and very helpful if you don't know which filter to choose!

Great Aussie business

Been using the under sink filter for 3 years and water is delicious, se qld gets hot so we drink plenty ,even water. Friendly and prompt service for replacement filters, no reason to look any further.

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and value

Had my triple undersink (PSI 332) for over a year. Works brilliant and you can really taste the water quality. Easy to change the cartridges and the replacement cartridges are very affordable.

Check out the new vs old image from the 1 micron polyspun sediment filter.

Shopper..Art
Shopper..Art

Great company

have being using them for as my main filter supplier for the last ... 5 years. No issues
prices are very competitive and all the hardware is 100% legit, unlike couple of other random ebay purchases that i did earlier on.

very fast shipping and prompt responses to questions

great work guys, thank you

Excellent system

Very good system, easy to install ( even at 76 Y/O ) Removed old system and replaced with new PSI unit and filters.

Great product and service

I wanted to replace an exisiting system and PSI Water filters provide a kit to do it making it super easy. They even label which filters I chose on the filter housing to make it easier to reorder. The staff were great to deal with and the online ordering option I liked for reordering replacement filters.

Good service and product

Bought PSI under-sink 5 stage RO system and the replacement water filters... quality product. Thanks Peter for good service and advice.

Melissa45
Melissa45South East Queensland, QLD

5 star attention to detail

Moved into house 6 years ago and found we had a water filter from PSI. I phoned Stephanie who was so professional in telling me the history of what and when previous owners had ordered so I knew immediately what was required. What is ordered arrives quickly with fitting spanner included. Recommended for personal service and top quality filters.

naomim
naomimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian company that dispatch great products

I have been purchasing my filters from PSI for nearly ten years . Great prices and fast dispatch. Like most people I will check competition pricing but they are generally frilly websites with but not Australian based service . PSI prices are comparable or better, so loyalty to PSI wins each time .

Bob H.
Bob H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacement Filters for Boss Reverse Osmosis System

Thank you Peter for your excellent service and advice when I needed to replace the four filters installed in a Boss Reverse Osmosis System fitted to my houseboat on Lake Eildon in Victoria. The supplied filters were competitively priced and were delivered by Australia Post in several days. Testing using a TDS meter has confirmed an excellent result with the filters supplied.

Daniel
DanielCentral, SA

Best Experience to Date

Best instructional DIY. All required parts supplied. Informative, honest, straightforward. Real people offering real service. Quality product and a pleasure.

Nick M.
Nick M.Sydney, NSW

Great service every time over the last ten years

I've been using PSI Water Filters for over ten year, mostly for replacement filters in the twin under sink system they sold me. The descriptions on their web site are good, but if you're really not sure then they're always happy to talk you through what is needed on the phone.
There web portal makes re-ordering really also as you can re-order the same products with one click.

Fitnesspm
FitnesspmMount Waverley

Excellent water filter system and customer service

I purchased a '4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System' about 4 years ago. Customer service is always outstanding. I had a lot of questions where Peter was always happy to answer all of them. When I received my product, I had some more questions where it was great to receive a reply within an hour compared to other businesses, you usually have to wait for days. I just made another purchase for replacement filters where customer service is still outstanding.

anhandalice
anhandaliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service.Took time
to explain everything to me and answered all the questions I had. Comes highly recommended. Very easy to deal with. Fast delivery. Will recommend to family and friends.

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive experience

I have been buying replacement under bench water filters from PSI for several years now and I have always been very happy with the service, product and postage in that time.

Read more reviews - page 2