PSI Water Filters

PSI Water Filters

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and value

Had my triple undersink (PSI 332) for over a year. Works brilliant and you can really taste the water quality. Easy to change the cartridges and the replacement cartridges are very affordable.

Check out the new vs old image from the 1 micron polyspun sediment filter.

Shopper..Art

Shopper..Art

Great company

have being using them for as my main filter supplier for the last ... 5 years. No issues
prices are very competitive and all the hardware is 100% legit, unlike couple of other random ebay purchases that i did earlier on.

very fast shipping and prompt responses to questions

great work guys, thank you

Store LocationOnline

Excellent system

Very good system, easy to install ( even at 76 Y/O ) Removed old system and replaced with new PSI unit and filters.

Store LocationTasmania

Great product and service

I wanted to replace an exisiting system and PSI Water filters provide a kit to do it making it super easy. They even label which filters I chose on the filter housing to make it easier to reorder. The staff were great to deal with and the online ordering option I liked for reordering replacement filters.

Store LocationTasmania

Good service and product

Bought PSI under-sink 5 stage RO system and the replacement water filters... quality product. Thanks Peter for good service and advice.

Store LocationTAS
Melissa45

Melissa45South East Queensland, QLD

5 star attention to detail

Moved into house 6 years ago and found we had a water filter from PSI. I phoned Stephanie who was so professional in telling me the history of what and when previous owners had ordered so I knew immediately what was required. What is ordered arrives quickly with fitting spanner included. Recommended for personal service and top quality filters.

Store LocationSouth Launceston Tasmania
naomim

naomimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian company that dispatch great products

I have been purchasing my filters from PSI for nearly ten years . Great prices and fast dispatch. Like most people I will check competition pricing but they are generally frilly websites with but not Australian based service . PSI prices are comparable or better, so loyalty to PSI wins each time .

Bob H.

Bob H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacement Filters for Boss Reverse Osmosis System

Thank you Peter for your excellent service and advice when I needed to replace the four filters installed in a Boss Reverse Osmosis System fitted to my houseboat on Lake Eildon in Victoria. The supplied filters were competitively priced and were delivered by Australia Post in several days. Testing using a TDS meter has confirmed an excellent result with the filters supplied.

Store Locationonline purchase
Daniel

DanielCentral, SA

Best Experience to Date

Best instructional DIY. All required parts supplied. Informative, honest, straightforward. Real people offering real service. Quality product and a pleasure.

Nick M.

Nick M.Sydney, NSW

Great service every time over the last ten years

I've been using PSI Water Filters for over ten year, mostly for replacement filters in the twin under sink system they sold me. The descriptions on their web site are good, but if you're really not sure then they're always happy to talk you through what is needed on the phone.
There web portal makes re-ordering really also as you can re-order the same products with one click.

Store LocationOnline store
Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Excellent water filter system and customer service

I purchased a '4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System' about 4 years ago. Customer service is always outstanding. I had a lot of questions where Peter was always happy to answer all of them. When I received my product, I had some more questions where it was great to receive a reply within an hour compared to other businesses, you usually have to wait for days. I just made another purchase for replacement filters where customer service is still outstanding.

anhandalice

anhandaliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service.Took time
to explain everything to me and answered all the questions I had. Comes highly recommended. Very easy to deal with. Fast delivery. Will recommend to family and friends.

Store Locationpsi water filters
Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive experience

I have been buying replacement under bench water filters from PSI for several years now and I have always been very happy with the service, product and postage in that time.

G Davey

G DaveyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Australian Customer Service

Phil W.

Phil W.Mid West, WA

Replacement Under sink RO filters and housings

Have used PSI water filter services for a several years, for my current under sink RO system . They offer a wide range of quality products and services. Peter is also very helpful and has a vast experience in the industry.

While changing my filters on my system I noticed a couple of cracks inside the housing. Peter assisted me in getting the correct replacement housings. He also informed me that my system had the cheaper Taiwan housings which are poor quality. So I got the better quality made in USA housings, after Peters advice.

Items are well packaged for postage, and cost is very reasonable. 5 star company all round.

Store LocationPSI WATER FILTER SERVICES

unhappy

unhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, always helpful

We bought a RO system and chiller almost 5 years ago and still incredibly happy with it and the service received by PSI. Their communication & ongoing after sales assistance has been excellent

Store LocationDirect with PSI

The BEST ever water filters!!!

Countertop Filter. Ive been using mine for over 10 years now and I just love it. Before purchasing I did my research and found Peter at PSI the most studied expert on the subject and also he is so very helpful if you are confused. He knows water and all you need do is tell him where you live and he has the right filter for your area. So reasonable too. The sparkling clear water is sooo good.

Store LocationPSI Water Filters, Launceston
Mark P.

Mark P.Sydney, NSW

Replacement Trioset Cartridges

This is the second time I have purchased replacement cartridges from PSI for my triple under sink system and highly recommend their products. Cartridges are genuine premium grade and provide great filtration for our drinking water and in particular for use in our coffee machine.

Store Locationvia company website
Jeremy

JeremyHobart, TAS

Good quality, excellent value products with reliable and honest information

Purchased an under sink twin filter system. Shipping and delivery were very prompt. All components are good quality, and prices are very reasonable, particularly replacement cartridges. The web site has a wealth of honest and accurate information; it's worth checking this out regardless of where you finally choose to purchase (although clearly I'd recommend purchasing from PSI).

Installation was quick and easy; the included instructions were clear and simple.

Overall, excellent value for money. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Store Locationhttps://www.psifilters.com.au

Fixed my issues straight away with in mimutes just by looking at photos and shipped out strsight away. Quick response great service highly knowledgeable with his brand and and filters