Pumpables Milk Genie

Pumpables Milk Genie

Great portable pump

Loving it as a portable pump. Small and compact and looks great! I can use it around the house with ease. Only problem I have is that the flanges does not fit the bottles and adapter to standard neck well. It is extremely difficult to remove the adapters and put them back. Not sure if it is a defective piece.

Awesome little pump

Super happy with this pump. I exclusively express for my son so I bought the Milk Genie Plus to use as my portable pump when I go out (probably use it twice a week on average). It’s so small and light. I get a similar yield with it as I do with my main pump at home (in a similar timeframe) which is great.

+ Lots of different settings to suit everyone.
+ Love that it includes 3 different flange sizes as most brands will give you one and if that doesn’t fit, you have to buy the size you need.
+ Option of single or double pumping.
+ The battery charges quickly and lasts a few hours of pumping.
+ Hospital-grade/closed system which is very important.
+ Free shipping (though I can’t say mine arrived quickly).
+ They often have promo codes running so have a look before buying.

My only gripes are:
- The tubing is not as flexible as that of some other pumps and seems to slip off the connections quite easily, e.g. with a little knock or sudden movement, so not great fun when you have a toddler and baby around while you’re pumping.
- The bottles have quite a deep lip at the top so I always lose a few mLs of breastmilk during transfer (every drop counts!). Not an issue for those who can use the supplied bottles/teats, but my son can’t for medical reasons so transferring to different bottles is inevitable for us. Luckily the pump easily fits other wide-neck varieties so I just use my Spectra bottles instead.

All in all, highly recommend to anyone looking for a pump.
Also, be sure to use their Nipple Ruler https://pumpables.co/measure/ to make sure you are using the right size flange - if you are in pain when pumping, you are probably using the wrong size!

Purchased for $119.00.

Milk Expressing FrequencyFrequently (more than once a day)

The real genie to all EPM mum

It is lighter and more efficient than my previous pump. so quiet that i can pump in the taxi without the driver noticing! It's my new bff. I can fit my Avent bottle directly to it. I'm leaving my freestyle buddy at home and bringing my genie bff out with me.

Purchased for $179.00.

Milk Expressing FrequencyFrequently (more than once a day)

Glad that i trust my instinct!

Express delivery, easy to use. Never faced any issues when using this wonderful breastpump. Quite hesitant at first as its quite new in the market but glad that i trust my instinct!

PUMPABLES SURELY THE BEST

Love how compact the machine is and it helps with my pumping session like A LOT so I do recommended for first time mother who surely need a pump. Been using it for 3 months now and love it to the max. Thanks pumpables for producing such a wonderful pump.

Purchased for $133.00.

Loving it!

I love the fact that there are 3 flange sizes included in the package. I can easily find a size that matches me, without having to purchase a different size since the default one is usually too big. The pump is petite and easy to bring around, yet huge on performance! The price point is definitely a big plus as it is very affordable.

Purchased for $179.00.

Best Milk Pump ever

Really best ever I pump milk easily and with out painful thanks to pumables Milk Genie I use it 3 times a day . Can’t travel with out it. I love it

Purchased at 2nds World Online store for $150.00.

Bubble wrap box please

It works okay. I wish that it will come bubble wrapped like it’s competitor the Spectra S1 and Spectra 9+. The box came in dented and spoilt. Makes it looks cheap when I think it is a good product.

Purchased .

Verly pleased with the the comfort of the product, happy with getting betwern 2-3 half oz depending on the times, really handy to bring while traveling small compact, highly recommend

Purchased for $143.00.

Does what it says

I’ve never used any other breast pump so although I have nothing else to compare it to i am happy with this product. I am an occasional expresser and don’t express every day. It’s small and portable, the different size breast shields is really handy and comfortable to express. It hasn’t increased my supply (which is fine I didn’t buy it to) but I can express a full feed/bottle of around 180 ml in 15 minutes. The customer service was also good and the pump arrived quickly.

Usage Frequency Short-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyOccasionally (once a day or less)

Good but can be better

I had been using a Spectra 2 and now that I'm back to work so I decided to go with the Pumpables. The first days it did not get good results. It took time to adjust and now I like it better. Still, there is a lot to improve.
Pros:
It is small and quiet. Which makes it perfect on the go.
It is gentle and the expression mode is natural (similar to the Spectra).
The battery lasts me about 6-7 20min pumps.
The parts are compatible with the Spectra.
I really like the tubes. They have a connector in each side which provides a better attachment to the cap and to the pump. (a plus against Spectra).

Cons:
The 21mm flange is too short. Get better results using the Spectra flanges. I'm not sure if is the size or the form but I get a more powerfull pump with the 21mm Spectra flanges.
The power is not enough to double pump (There is only one vacuum level, several cycle levels). I get more milk when using the Haakka silicone pump in one breast and pumping in the other. (always use it off charge)
I don't think it helps to increase the supply. It is not able to empty fully my breast for that I need the Spectra.
The bottles neck should be changed, you cannot empty them fully, wasting some milk in each. So again, I use the Spectra bottles.
One of the caps cracked the second day of use. It is functional but has a fissure so it will surely break soon.

Purchased for $130.00.

Amazing!!! Thank you!!

The pump is extremely comfortable and the customer service is excellent. Nothing to fault except maybe that the tubes disconnect quite easily from the machine but it is so easy to reconnect that it is barely worth mentioning. Thank you for creating this wonderful machine!!!

Purchased for $150.00.

This is great

Love how small and easy to use this pump is! It doesn’t make a lot of sound and I do get a decent amount of milk when I pump. The only thing I don’t love is how easily the chords pop out of the machine, that would be the only thing I’d change.

Comfort

Are you Returning to work and still wish to breastfeed? You need this product.

Love it. I went back to work when my baby was 3month old and was worried how i would still keep my milk supply up and still manage to keep breastfeeding. Thanks to this amazing pump I am still currently using it. She is taking both breastmilk from me and a bottle thanks to pumpables. This pump is amazing, it is very easy to use, does not make alot of sound while pumping, easy to clean and is a great size to pack in my bag and take to work. Love that it comes with other parts to fit all size women. Great pressie idea for a babyshower gift for a new mum. So glad i found this product. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family and to all those mums that wish to continue breastfeeding and returning to work.

The best partner!

Such an amazing breast pump. I use it everyday. Very convenient and easy to use. I can pump inside my car as it has built in battery. It’s so quite, no annoying sounds while pumping. I am very satisfied with this product. I recommend it to all pumping mothers out there.

Purchased for $127.50.

Feeding Methods Breastfeeding

Great product & even better service!

Love my pump, has been easy to assemble and use. I received it in South Africa after about a week.

Output seems comparable to my medula swing.

The customer service has been amazing!!

Usage Frequency Long-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyOccasionally (once a day or less)

Would NOT recommend

I bought this pump in the hopes that it would perform up to the standards that other portable pumps would. Instead, I received my pump without certain parts working and even with new parts replaced, the pump was ineffective for me. I did reach out for help multiple times and the customer service was excellent, however I never was able to use this pump properly. With my Avent, I can get upwards of 18oz per pump in 15 mins, with the Milk Genie Plus the most I got was 4oz combined in 25 mins. The suction was not up to my standards and I was not able to customize the cycle/suction to my likings. I am highly disappointed and am now weary of buying any more pumps as it is now a dust collector.

Purchased for $187.00.

Amazing!!!

This pump is amazing. So easy to use and more importantly so effective. My freezer is full of milk ready to go. It’s small and versatile so it’s easy to chuck in the nursing bag to pump on the go if need be. It’s also nice and quiet in comparison to other pumps.
Battery life is really good, I use it daily and get multiple long pumping sessions before having to recharge.
Have recommended it to friends and will continue to do so! Love it!

Usage Frequency Short-term

Perfect price quality balance

The pump is great as it is double and the price is amazing. I love the size, the fact that doesn’t make noise and also the timer that shows you the pumping session.
What I think it should have is a clip to attach it to your trouser when you double pump and also it would be great if the botttles and the shield would fit on other pump parts.

Purchased for $130.00.

Portable pump

It came with 3 different size of flanges which is good for us so we dont have to purchase the right size, it just came with it. I bring n pump where ever i go even travelling out of country.. it doesnt make loud noise its quite silent to use in office n public.. the suction is good for me.. it would b better if it comes with pump cups n a bag so we can pump more handsfree. But overall i still love it..

Purchased for $204.00.