Pumpables Milk Genie

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

The worst customer service

Pump is quite flexible. Howerver the liquid shield torn very easily.

Now come the worst part. Customer service is the worst. They stop shipping parts to my location and denied any responsibility. After a few email, they stop reply and no more warranty. They also blocked me on social media took dowm review. Just go for other more reliable brand.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Tan
Tan
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.South East Queensland, QLD

GeniePlus - Top notch

After hiring a hospital grade pump for a couple months, I needed an affordable pump to use multiple times a day. I initially bought another brand of pump, but its minimum suction strength was too strong so was painful and yielded small amounts of milk.

Pumpables Genie Plus is a compact, light weight pump that has a good range of suction strength from super gentle to very strong. Although the pump comes with three sizes of flanges, I personally like another brand of flange, and Pumpables has fittings to allow for these to be connected so I can have a pumping experience customised to my liking. Their customer service is fantastic and informative and helped me to work this all out.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ned
NedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pump

While I don't have any other pumps to compare this to - I loved this pump when my son was a newborn. Easy to use, easy to clean. Travelled with it several times and I love how compact it is.

Purchased in November 2018 at pumpable for $120.00.

Emma P.
Emma P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best pump out there!

After trying all the main brands in Australia I found this to be the best. It is compact, convenient and reliable. It's quite, comfortable and all parts can be cleaned. highly recommend!!

Lisa E
Lisa E

Good little pump, a few features could be improved

Purchased at Pumpables.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Mighty little pump

Purchased in July 2019 at Pumpables.com.

Amanda Du
Amanda DuSydney, NSW

Great machine and comfortable

I received Pumpables Milk Genie from my friend. Once I got it, I just cant wait to open and tried it with greatest excitement. The pump is handy, easy assembling, quick charging, quiet and comfortable. Its gentle but also powerful, perfect for mums who have flat and sore nipples like me.

I used 20 minutes and pumped 110ml all together. It may be nothing for mums with great milk supply. However, it is a lot and means a lot to me who generally pumped 50-90ml. And its effortless. At the end of pumping, I didn't feel any discomfort on my nipples! What a gift!

Now I have put my Spectra aside and focus on using your pump for days and nights.

Purchased in May 2018.

Swanny
Swanny

Great pump

Comfortable pump that has a handy programming option to save your usual settings. Use daily multiple times a day and it is lasting well. Easy to transport. I just don't like the way that level 7 on the pumping mode it quite different from 6 and 8.

Emmie
Emmie

Great machine but needs more accessories and a few tweaks to be amazing

Purchased in August 2019 at Pumpables for $225.00.

Ebony
EbonySydney, NSW

I love, love, love my Milk Genie!

Purchased in December 2018 for $119.00.

Janazee
JanazeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The game changer!

I purchased 2 pumps and stumbled across the milk genie on sale. It’s amazing.
It’s comfortable, portable, compact and quiet! Only downfall is there’s is no clip for portability. I express the same as the Medela , which is a lot. It’s great for on the go.

Purchased in March 2019 for $100.00.

HomeApparel
HomeApparelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So amazing!

Portable, quick charging, double pump. Superstar online support team who respond quickly and are so helpful. Absolute game change compared to the big bulky plug in pumps my friends use. Have recommended to all new mums i know.

Purchased in September 2018.

Urzuka
UrzukaQueensland

Great pump 100% recommend

Bought this pump as it was on offer on groupon and I wasn't sure at 20 weeks pregnant if I'd successfully breastfeed my baby. It's been amazing. My daughter hasn't a great latch so I'm 90% expressing all her feeds. I get 450-600mls per day using the milk genie. It's quiet, small, easy to clean and not painful to use. I prefer to use it as a single pump as my breasts work better on different settings. I usually use it for 30 minutes X 6 times a day. Battery life is good. When on one bar the suction does decrease a bit. So glad I bought it!

Purchased in January 2019 at Groupon for $119.00.

Fiona B.
Fiona B.Perth, WA

pump is barely working after 2 months of light use.

pump is barely working after 2 months of light use. even on level 10. should have a clip on it to make it practical so you can walk around.. Will have to look at alternate pump to meet my needs

Purchased in March 2019 at Groupon for $120.00.

LindsayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't believe how easy it is

I bought this based on positive reviews, not disappointed!
I only need to use it on levels 2-4 and I get good suction without pain. I started using it as my milk came in late and I needed all the colostrum I could get. It was a life saver for me to maintain exclusive breast feeding. I use it to fully drain my breasts now after she feeds.
Powerful but gentle on my nipples.
Small and portable.
So easy to clean and take apart.

Customer Service T.Pumpables

So happy to hear this Lindsay. Congrats on your baby!