100% · 860%
Purchase Price$4,754.06

Cathy
CathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend Pure Electric

It's been a year now since we had solar panels upgraded and battery installed. We have been so happy with the way Pure Electric organised and carried out the works. They are very professional and extremely diligent when onsite. It has been a good experience all around knowing we are producing our own power and providing power to the grid. We are relieved to know that when there are power outages we don't have to worry anymore. Show details
Peter
Peter2 posts

Good advice, good service

Pure Electric provided our solar panels, heat pump and air conditioning. The installation went very smoothly and the whole system works perfectly Show details
Michele F.
Michele F.Evatt 2617, ACT2 posts

Great post-sale customer service!

Paul from Pure Electric was so helpful over the phone. My hot water had stopped heating. Paul talked me through the steps on the phone and answered all my questions. It turned out to be a very minor, easy to fix issue, so not a reflection on the product. Paul also explained a few small maintenance steps to perform each year. I am VERY appreciative. Show details ·  1
Mick
MickKippax 2615, ACT

Professional and friendly

I made an enquiry about a hot water problem that I had tried to fix, and it was proving challenging to solve. They replied with knowledgeable and informed advice on what I could try next to help identify the problem. They offered their services (recommended plumbers to call) as a secondary level to assist me if needed. I found this refreshing, respectful and professional. Their advice and suggestion proved very helpful. Based on their reply if I need assistance, I will be using who they recommend or use their services for future projects. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great product, good service too

Very happy with our Sanden heatpump. Pure Electric have been professional and always happy to help with answering questions. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Karen
Karen

Helpful, efficient installation of heat pump hot water

The team at Pure Electric were fantastic to work with. My existing gas hot water system suddenly broke down. Pure Electric were great at all stages: quote(competitive), installation, rebate information, follow up. I recommend them!
Shelley
ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I dealt with Paul & Matt who were both easy to communicate with. They would email me back almost immediately with updates of how things were progressing. Great service & very professional. Show details ·  1
Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Assistance

I had a problem with the clock settings on my Sanden Heat pump. I called Pure Electric to get a serviceman to visit me. I spoke with Paul Szuster who said he could help me do it myself. Paul guided me using my mobile phone how to reset it. Thus saving me a call out fee. Show details ·  1
Annie M
Annie MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solar PV System

Great service. Had solar panels installed on our very complex roof with no issues. Installation team were very professional and communication was very good. Very happy with the system and the service we received. Show details ·  1
HER
HER

Fabulous service from beginning to end and agreat purchase

Paul was extremely helpful and thorough in discussing our needs and slightly tricky installation requirements and the plumbing installer was excellent - quick, helpful, thorough and even cleaned up after his work!!! And all with a commitment to trying to do our bit to save this planet for which we are mutually responsible. Show details
Zoë
Zoë

Great, speedy support. Whisper quiet hot water heater

Matthew was incredibly helpful in talking me through the whole process. Great support and incredibly swift organisation of everything. Show details
Darren
Darren2 posts

Early days, but great installation experience

Easy installation, communication was great the whole way. Looks good and is running great. Pure Electric are fantastic to deal with. Show details
Doris C.
Doris C.2 posts

Excellent advice and service

Efficient process, great price, experts in their field. Very polite, great installation experience. Couldn't be happier with the result. Show details ·  1
greycalli
greycalliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA15 posts

Very good so far

We installed this Sanden system 9 months ago. Matt helped with getting the settings right and now can’t fault it. All I need now is for my power company to get their charging right. Show details
Trustworthiness
Going Green
Going GreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sanden Eco Heat Pump helps us get off gas

Bought Sanden Eco Heat Heat Hot Water heater in December 2021. Six months of use mostly on solar, only 400kWh increase in imports. Great service and installation from Pure Electric. Didn’t realise how much gas our old hot water heater used. Use almost no gas now. Very happy. Show details