Pure Electric

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (49)
  • Purchase Price$5,829.50

Abbey

AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looking forward to a clean efficient sustainable hot water service

Just installed Sanden Heat Pump Hot Water Service.
Excellent, efficient and well organised company . Research on line and conversations firmed my opinion that their product was the best on the market. Congratulations Paul and Matthew. From my experience Pure Energy is an excellent company providing a quality product at a fair price.

LifeV

LifeV

Great business

I bought a Sanden heat pump from them last year and got great help and advice from Matthew and Paul before purchase and after.

Great Hot Water system

We did some research on what would be the be the best type of HWS for our household. The Sanden heat pump runs very economically and always delivers hot water. It is a big improvement on the instantaneous gas system we used in our previous house.

works as advertised

We had a 250l Sanden heat pump HWS installed because the pump controller on our 11 year old gas boosted solar system failed. Since it was installed we have had solar PV installed, the opportunity was taken to get off the gas. Although expensive compared to conventional alternatives for domestic hot water systems, the Sanden system offers a very economical long term solution. The installation was arranged by Pure Electric from their office (in Melbourne) using local tradies - plumber and electrician. Both were very competent, courteous and coordinated, with the job being supervised remotely at every step. So far so good - it is working as advertised.

Chris

Chris

Sanden heat pump hot water

Purchased a Sanden hot water system from Pure Electric, delivery and installation completed with out a hitch. I'm extremely happy with this system, its very efficient and we never run out of hot water. Our power bill has been reduced by half by programming the system to operate from our solar during the day. Paul from Pure Electric was very helpful and offered sound advice on our purchase.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company and their products.

Fast reliable service

We were in a bind after an electrical storm hit requiring phone assistance. The technician I spoke with was courteous, quick to the punch and he knew his equipment like the back of his hand. The experience was an absolute pleasure.

Pure ElectricPure Electric

Thanks Matthew most appreciated feedback. I trust your quality Sanden Hot water heat pump will give you many more years of trouble free lowest cost lowest energy consumption hot water service.

Yvonne M.

Yvonne M.Sydney, NSW

Sanded Heat Pump Installation

I had this heat pump installed by Pure Electric after our old electric system broke down. They arranged for a seamless installation two days later. The heat pump has reduced our energy bill by more than half and is now powered by our solar panels during the day costing next to nothing when the sun is out. Great investment. Very quiet operation too.

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and customer service

Dan G.

Dan G.Western District, VIC

Flawless transaction

I purchased a Methven Satinjet Low Flow showerhead and these guys are basically the only place to get them for some reason. Even Methven themselves said that they didn't have any of the 5L/min models anymore. Yes that's right - 5L/min! Pure Electric were fast and friendly with great comms. Highly recommended supplier and product.

John K.

John K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They always have the best advice! Nothing but quality

These guys know their stuff, and they know how to differentiate between excellent products and unreliable poor quality products. Highly recommended, these guys are the business.

Very helpful service and knowledgeable

I've had a few systems installed from Pure Electric and always found the advice
well explained, and the service quick and friendly.
I've also appreciated Matthew's help when I've had problems with other products not
purchased through them.
I've recommended them to several friends and they've all had similar experiences.

Pure ElectricPure Electric

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really take price in providing the most efficient electric products as well as customer service. New renewable energy solutions require great solutions and customer service!

Phil

Phil

Excellent Product support service!

We had a Sanden heat pump system installed over 3 years ago by an independent contractor as we lived 300km out of Melbourne. Unfortunately the contractor did not provide us with any handover or maintenance instructions. When we encountered an issue with the system intermittently stopping recently, the original contractor was unable to come as he was working away from town. Paul from Pure Electric quickly got back to us and talked us through a step by step trouble shooting process over the phone which resolved the issue perfectly. He then provided us with all the necessary information for future maintenance which was actually remarkably simple. We couldn't be happier with his service!!

Ad

From initial contact, to providing quotes on several install options for me to choose from, to installation and post install contact, I highly recommend Pure Electric, Matthew and the team.

Kym S.

Kym S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One last step before coming off gas and rely solely on our solar for our energy supply

From the start to finish pure electric were fantastic. Our hot water suddenly started leaking significantly that on closer inspection was determined the unit was no longer viable. We had booked some months ago to install a new sander heat pump but with cover and lockdowns happening in Melbourne it was put on hold. So panic stations hit and we contacted the team at pure electric and within 24 hours the boys tracked down a unit and had it installed the next day. Couldn't be happier with their service and ongoing advice and assistance. Thanks to john hooper, paul szuster and the team

Lyneham-Canberra

Lyneham-CanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional excellent service

We had to replace a solar hot water service with a Sanden Heat Pump at my mother's home in Canberra after the hail storm and Paul Szuster managed the transactions and install quickly and efficiently. The install team were quick, tidy and friendly and Paul checked that all went well. A few months later our old gas hot water system had to be replaced. Again Paul managed a quick, easy install and all those involved were of the highest professionalism. I highly recommend Pure Electric, the service we have had has been excellent, even in this COVID environment.

Pure ElectricPure Electric

Thank you so much for choosing Pure Electric, we really try our best to provide the best experience for our clients. Great decision to go with the most efficient heat pump hot water system available so we can continue to displace fossil gas!

Claretnose

Claretnose

Excellent service, communication and install of a great product.

My home runs on bore water and pure Electric helped me navigate the Sanden criteria (water tests) to confirm the product was suitable for my application. Thankfully my water is good so I booked my install and they were punctual, consultative and very tidy. Very impressed with the total service. The unit cannot be heard from inside at all and looks quite good. 315 litre Ceramic tank provides plenty of hot water and we've never had a better shower. Installation was all done in a day despite a stormy day and power outage for many hours to our area. Well done guys and Thankyou.

Excellent Product

The Sanden heat pump system is an excellent product that lives up to all of its market leading claims. Energy efficiency, sound levels and tank recharge rate all meet or exceed expectations. Importantly the after sales support provided by Pure Electric is also first class!
Regional support in south-west WA, however, needs greater coverage from Sanden.

Peter C.

Peter C.Southwest, VIC

Great product , great service

Love my Sanden 315L Tall tank Heat Pump System. Pure Electric provided and arranged my install (in regional SW Coast VIC 3231) smoothly. My install is a little tricky with tank inside and heat pump unit a couple of metres away outside. They assisted me to setup my wifi timer circuit to get flexible scheduling with instant on if I want and direct energy monitoring.

Insanely quiet, low power consumption (avg 3.1kwH/day now from my Solar, timed during the day for 3 adults) and totally reliable. Long life Stainless Steel tank, and CO2 refrigerant so the lowest possible GWP at the products end of life, unlike many HFC based refrigerants.

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product installed by professional team

Easy single-day installation of Sanden Heat Pump hot water system supplied at a competitive price. Programming query promptly answered. Good communication for install and billing. The unit is super-quiet. Ultra low flow shower head thrown-in and providing divine showing experience. Highly recommended!

Sharon & Clude Tucker

Sharon & Clude TuckerAdelaide

Great Efficient Sanden Hot Water System will save Plenty of money over the life of the system

Very straight forward process. Ordered & paid for system. Delivered in a couple of Days. When ready to connect & Install contacted supplier .Accredited Plumber arranged with 3 - 4 days he came & Connected & system working in 2 1/2 hours