Pure Electric

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pure Electric

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (60)
  • Purchase Price$4,861.79

Phil
Phil

Great support

We've had our heat pump water heater for a few years now, but have been a little lazy with the recommended (and quite simple) maintenance schedule of using the pressure release valves. As such, our water heater turned itself off - with Paul to the rescue! A quick phone call led to polite and clear instructions which got everything back on board again. Having someone so accessible and helpful for support is a MAJOR consideration for any significant purchase, and Paul certainly rates 5 stars.

Gary S.
Gary S.Sydney, NSW

Great Advice on Air Conditioner

I had a long discussion with "Paul" of Pure Electric and I was given some excellent advice on how to pick the right split system air conditioning system for my specific circumstances. I contacted Pure Electric with the intention of buying a specific brand & model of air conditioner looking at reliability, energy efficiency and costs in order to make my choice. The advice that I was given helped me to decide which air conditioner I was going to buy.

Pure ElectricPure ElectricSend a private message

Great to hear of your experience Gary. We're confident you'll now have one of the most energy efficient, energy saving heating/cooling solutions available in the country which is pretty exciting.

Stephen
StephenSouthwest, VIC

Generous assistance

Matthew generously helped with information to reprogram a heat pump bought from another supplier. I had previously bought excellent low-flow shower heads from Pure Electric.

Pure ElectricPure ElectricSend a private message

No Problem. Good to see high quality equipment working well into the future.

Excellent service

Paul was fantastic. Unlike another plumber who wiped his hands of us, Paul was courteous and patient and was able to guide me through getting our hot water service up and running. He also took the time to explain some ongoing maintenance tips. Very impressed

Simon
Simon

Excellent Customer Service, Communication and Quality of Install

Pure ElectricPure ElectricSend a private message

Thank you so much for the feedback Simon. Congratulations on your new super efficient Sanden Eco heat pump hot water system.

Don
DonLaunceston, TAS

First class service, after hours

Most helpful and stress free help, over the phone, after hours.
Pure Electric could not have been more helpful. Highly recommended.

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer support

Pure electric provided us with the guidance we needed to get our sanden heat pump reset post power outage. In just a few simple steps our Sanden heat pump was reset. My family and I went from being without hot water to enjoying hot showers within fifteen minutes of resetting our heat pump. Being able to access the customer support Pure electric provided us with today (Melbourne cup day) saved us a hefty plummer/electrician call out fee. My family and I have enjoyed our Sanden heat pump for five years. Thanks for your helpful guidance and further info today Paul.

ISLA
ISLAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pure Electric a great company to deal with!!

I just recently had Solar panels fitted and now I have a premium hot water service being fed power from the Sun!!!Wow!!

Tom P
Tom PWatson 2602, ACT

Very satisfied with results

I purchased a Sanden GAUS-300FQS/GAU-A45HPC hot water heat pump system in September 2021 from Pure Electric. I liaised with Paul Szuster at Pure Electric who was very knowledgeable about the features and operation of this system. After comparing the Sanden unit with competing products I decided that it was the best choice for my needs and the Canberra environment.
The unit was installed in early October and the plumber and electrician did a neat job with the installation. Within three hours the unit was producing hot water and has performed faultlessly to date. I am very pleased with my choice.

Find out how Pure Electric compares to other Appliance Retailers

Easy peasy communication and installation

Dealing with pure electric was super easy. From first inquiry to installation was a week. Efficient communication and an excellent installation.

Wonderful hot water

I am delighted with my new heat pump. The hot water comes on immediately at the tap, it also was installed in such a way that it looks very neat etc.

I am most happy about the prospect of reducing my greenhouse gas emissions.

Thank you.

Liz B.
Liz B.

Thanks for your professionalism and efficiency, brilliant!

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super helpful! Great service!

I had had a very positive experience of working with Paul some years back. He assisted me to find the best energy company for my needs. I haven't paid an electricity bill since! So when I received an email from my energy company I approached Paul again. I was looking for support around changing solar tariffs, rates, etc because it all seemed a bit confusing. He was prompt, friendly, professional and helpful. Paul has great clear communication and helped make things much clearer and easier to understand. I would definitely recommend his service.

Alan D.
Alan D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good company to deal with

Right from the first phone call to make general enquiries, Matthew has been pleasant and informative. His plumbing and electrical tradesmen were also pleasant and efficient, despite having a difficult site to work in. The result of their work is a very neat system. I would highly recommend this company.

debclarke81
debclarke81Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great system

Great system and assistance. Paul helped us out of a pickle. The heat pump water system is great with solar use.

Methven

These showerheads should be handed out to every house in the country, and be mandatory on new homes. Super-low flow and the special effect of the spray is so good that I am having quicker showers because it feels so gratifying... if that makes sense. I'm def. saving money on water and on power. I have bought a second unit... Fantastic. They seem expensive but are easily the best payback of any effeciency intervention. Best, Ben