Pure Electric

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (34)
  • Purchase PriceA$6,353.57 (7)
Peter C.

Peter C.Southwest, VIC

Great product , great service

Love my Sanden 315L Tall tank Heat Pump System. Pure Electric provided and arranged my install (in regional SW Coast VIC 3231) smoothly. My install is a little tricky with tank inside and heat pump unit a couple of metres away outside. They assisted me to setup my wifi timer circuit to get flexible scheduling with instant on if I want and direct energy monitoring.

Insanely quiet, low power consumption (avg 3.1kwH/day now from my Solar, timed during the day for 3 adults) and totally reliable. Long life Stainless Steel tank, and CO2 refrigerant so the lowest possible GWP at the products end of life, unlike many HFC based refrigerants.

Panel Purchased Sanden EcoPlus 315L Heat Pump System
Purchase PriceA$5,220.00
Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product installed by professional team

Easy single-day installation of Sanden Heat Pump hot water system supplied at a competitive price. Programming query promptly answered. Good communication for install and billing. The unit is super-quiet. Ultra low flow shower head thrown-in and providing divine showing experience. Highly recommended!

Sharon & Clude Tucker

Sharon & Clude TuckerAdelaide

Great Efficient Sanden Hot Water System will save Plenty of money over the life of the system

Very straight forward process. Ordered & paid for system. Delivered in a couple of Days. When ready to connect & Install contacted supplier .Accredited Plumber arranged with 3 - 4 days he came & Connected & system working in 2 1/2 hours

Daryl

DarylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service above and beyond

I had issue with a product someone else provided and these guys helped to solve a problem , genuine help without feeling like a hassle at all even followed up to make sure it worked

Tom R

Tom R

Highly recommend Pure Electric for managing a solar system install.

Very knowledgeable team, great communication. Highly recommend them for managing a solar system install. We will definitely utilize their services for future additions and upgrades to our system. The system was installed through Solargain and the team service was also 5 star.

Heat Exchange Hot water Service

Local plumbers had no problems. Service from Paul's end fantastic, always gives time to answer any queries. So far robust, efficient, high quality. Was recc by industry person. Good to know parts & backup service is there.

Dis-satified

Dis-satifiedPerth, WA

Sanden Eco Plus 315L Complete Heat Pump System GAUS-315FQV

Matthew from Pure Electric was helpful with all my enquiries about the heat pump system.
Once I had decided on the purchase, installation was arranged within two days.
The installers were professional and did a fantastic job, removing the old HWS and cleaning up when the job was finished.
Thanks for a hassle free purchase and installation.

Panel Purchased Sanden Eco Plus 315L Complete Heat Pump System GAUS-315FQV
Happy customer

Happy customerNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Amazing serivce, very quick and efficient, and great product!

Pure Electric is probably the best buissness Ive dealt with in terms of prompt service, action, and advice. The installation team were fanstastic as well, can not fault. I recommend Pure Electric from anyone who wants Airconditioning / heating installed.

Panel Purchased Daiken US7
ajob

ajobHunter Region, NSW

This review is of the commmunications and order process with Pure Electric

This review is of the commmunications and order process with Pure Electric for the installation of a Sanden Eco Plus 300L Heat Pump water heater. I first read of the better than industry standard product warranty for the Sanden equipment on Product Review when seeking to replace a 12 year old heat pump unit. I completed their online enquiry form and had a quick response with detail of what they had available, then a comprehensive quote a few minutes later, then the weekend, with the order finalized on Tuesday and the unit installed on Thursday. Well done Pure Electric!

Panel Purchased Sanden Eco Heat Pump
Purchase PriceA$4,900.00

Gilo

GiloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Malfunction assistances

I was Very happy with the quick response and guidance for an error code in my Sanden hot water system. I was guided slowly through the stages to satisfactory resolution.

Angie R.

Angie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Paul helped me fix an issue on my hot water system over the phone. No plumber needed. No cost to me. I couldn't be happier. I went from being a grumpy customer with cold water to happy as can be.

IAN

IANPerth, WA

Fantastic product!

Had a new heat pump installed had no problems what so ever. Mathew at pure electric was so helpful and had the time to explain things very clearly and easy to understand!!

Panel Purchased Sanden
Clem

ClemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money!

This is our second purchase and will not be the last one as we are planning to build a new home next year, we have a granddaughter living with us and our water bills been just crazy.
In 2019 we've got the first one and through away the one we had from Bunnings 9Litres per minute (maybe 10-12 per minutes in reality) and the experience was just beautiful even with our poor water pressure.
I just don't understand why there ain't any more available on the market, thanks God we came across Pure Electric in our search and now we have our on suite covered too. Highly recommended

Nicole Dean

Nicole DeanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect product - perfect service

Purchased a Sanden and US7. Was great to speak with people who listened to what I was needing, allowed me to ask questions and then fit in perfectly with my timeline with quick responses to emails. Thanks so much for a great experience!

Panel Purchased NA
Leigh

LeighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pro level company

I had a Sanden system installed by pure electric to replace an old hot water service. I primarily dealt with Matthew and his level of communication was exceptional. I was able to reach out with questions throughout the entire process and he was always responsive. I always approach new companies with caution but it didn't take long to realise these guys know there stuff and their products well. Top communication, installed on the day and time stated, great workmanship on the install, dealt with minor issues promptly and followed up outstanding requests post purchase. What more could you ask for.

mrw

mrw

We purchased a Sanden 315L Heat Pump and got quite excellent service.

The whole process, from quotation, installation and dealing with solarvictoria (not the easiest organisation in view of its long list of demands, but complying to get the subsidy cut the price significantly) was done seamlessly, efficiently, and responsively. Simply one of the three very best domestic equipment installations we have ever had. Highly commendable

Panel Purchased Sanden 315L Hot water Heat Pump
Purchase PriceA$4,130.00

ian dixon

ian dixon

Excellent hot water service

My Husband and I purchased a Sanden Heat Pump Hot Water system 2 years ago and we could not of picked a better company. The Team at Pure Electric goes above and beyond to help with every aspect of the process of fitting the unit and also if there is a problem with it. We would recommend this company to anyone else looking to buy.

philloMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Pure Electric - Pure Class! Recommended!

The team at Pure Electric are knowledgeable and friendly. Pricing seems very fair and they only stock the best quality gear. They have a focus on saving energy and users money which in turn helps the environment. They are thorough and good at communicating, which for a sales & service business in todays market is essential.
I purchased a Sanden HWS and could not be happier. I will be getting another from them for my holiday house.

Ian S

Ian S

Great people to deal with

Matthew and Paul from Pure Electric were great to deal with, and provided support through the entire process. The unit (Sanden 300FQS Heat Pump HSW) was easy for our plumner and electrician to install and commission.

I would recommend Pure Electric for any of their products.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Seamless solar install with great follow up warranty service.

you don't know how good a company is until you need a warranty claim actioning.
I feel extremely lucky, I went with gut feeling and best price and still won. the horror stories I've heard since about other companies! :O
a great install, strong communication, positive ownership taken of our warranty claim, i didnt speak to the manufacturer, PE just took care of everything!
A joy to deal with. Expect my call when our postcode is eligible for powerwall :)

Warranty Claim MadeYes