Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

I'm a latex convert!

Purchased in at pure trio for $1,495.

• Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Soft, welcoming and snuggly.

I nagged staff at Pure Trio as l wanted a soft, snuggly mattress that supported my body, one that was on toxic. I did not think they existed!
WRONG!! Every night l snuggle into my bed, pull up my doona and snuggle into it’s welcoming softness, l feel like a baby being rocked. It’s simply beautiful, l smile each night when l get in and feel warm in these cold Adelaide Hills. Love it! Thank you Pure Trio for your work.
Mary

Purchased for $800.

Finally a new mattress.

I had been struggling to find a mattress that was soft enough to replace the old one. I have quite specific needs. Latex Mattress Australia specialise in soft mattresses. In the end they decided to work with me to make a custom mattress and went to a lot of trouble for me. This mattress would not suit everyone but it is just the level of softness that I need. I have quite a hard time getting out of bed in the morning because it is so comfortable. For a fee they took away the old mattress when they delivered the new one and everything was set up and arranged as I wanted it. All in all I am very pleased.

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. We are so happy to hear the mattress is perfect for your sleeping requirements. If we can help you any further please let us know.

Comfortable Mattress

Anna O.
Anna O.South East Queensland, QLD

Sleeping on a cloud

The mattress is wonderful, I bought for my daughter she describes it as sleeping on a cloud gives me peace of mind that the mattress is non toxic, manufactured in Brisbane , and it won’t be a problem for landfill and the environment, the cover is washable and you can choose the softness.The service was incredible, we received it the very next day I highly recommend, and we will certainly be buying another.

Purchased in for $1,400.

Purely lovely

So far it’s been wonderful, clean and comfort, also very easy to make, comfort and easy to make, l just love that, phone service is excellent online service is excellent...Thankyou

Doug
DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buy one of these with confidence.

Have slept on a latex mattress for 55 years. First one was a wedding gift.
So I can speak from experience.
I had a total shoulder replacement 2 years ago. The firm latex mattress I was using then was too hard. Couldn't get comfortable, couldn't sleep. Not the fault of the mattress. Bought a Trio and placed the softest layer on top. Comfort and lack of sleep disturbance is now not an issue.
The Trio mattress is not bulky and is far easier to handle than thick mattresses.
Also it is extremely versatile as the three layers,firm, medium and soft can be rearranged to suit your personal sleep requirements.
Extremely happy with mine!

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
savvy s.
savvy s.Western Australia

amazing customer service

Pure Trio is possibly the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. It's well made and even though it took me a while to get used to a latex mattress I will never ever go back to foam of any kind. When I got pure trio I was in constant pain. The mattress alleviated most of it. Maxine is an asset for the company, she is kind and compassionate and knows everything there is to know to help. I would recommend this mattress to everyone. Thanks Maxine, if you see this.

Marja
MarjaSouth West, WA

Best mattress we've ever had!

We're so happy with our mattress and love that we can adjust the layers to suit our needs, which was the biggest selling feature for me! I love that it's all natural materials. It's been an absolute winner and we would happily recommend to anyone looking for an affordable all natural latex mattress.

• Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Amazing mattress, so glad I made the switch.

• Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerSouthwest, VIC

Impressive product and service

I have bought this mattress and is wonderful,
supportive and comfortable, glad can change from soft to harder if need be, if guests stay.
my skin condition of excema has improved significantly and I have invested in 4 mattresses over the last year, different sizes and guests have used them and said they were very happy.
My sleep has improved, delivery and service spot on.

• Sleeping PositionFront
Support ServicesPure TrioSend a private message

Disappointed from start to finish

• Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Annie F.
Annie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! We are so happy with our latex mattress purchase.

This is the second time we have purchased a latex mattress from this amazing family company. The admin staff are so helpful, the mattress itself is the best you can get. The mattress in a box was the perfect addition for an upgrade of my son's mattress. It's certainly an investment in high quality, low tox sleeping. The low toxicity of this product was very important to us. Once you've tried latex mattress there is no going back.

Purchased in at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Support ServicesPure TrioSend a private message

Very happy with our purchase

I prefer a firm mattress but my wife prefers a soft mattress. We'd previously had a Sleep Number bed but decided to get 2 long single Pure Trio mattresses with separate adjustable bases. We've been very happy with the product (we've had it for about a month now) and the service that was provided to us during the purchase process. Would happily recommend.

Colleen Fehrenbach
Colleen FehrenbachHunter Region, NSW

Won't be sending this one back!!

Having had a lower back problem for many years, I was praying that this one would do the trick. Never, ever have I slept on a mattress this comfortable. I added a Topper, which makes it heavenly. Living interstate, I cannot fault the service and advice I received from both Maxine and the Mosman store manager, which made my purchase stress free. Thank you Pure Trio.......you have given me my life back.