QLD Roller Shutters

QLD Roller Shutters

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product and really easy to deal with

We ordered a new roller door for our garage. Queenslander Roller Shutters provided the best price, and also a superior product that could cater for the low ceiling height of our garage. Very happy with the finished product.

Excellent Service All The Way

Admin and technician excellent in every way. Very happy with final result. Always on time and they were happy to fit in with my hectic lifestyle to organise measure and installation. Communication was superb.

Outstanding Service and Quality

The process from online enquiry to final installation and follow-up has been fantastic. The quality of the roller shutters is beyond what I expected. Would highly recommend. Thanks QRS team!

Job Satisfaction

Fist class service / first class product

The customer service was first class, the product is first class and the fitter who was here was excellent. The whole process was very easy. And the pricing is very reasonable.

great service and very helpful staff

from the first contact with Leeong on the phone and to Nathan who came out to measure up the service, follow and interaction was 10 out of 10. thank you

ethics

We didn't realise that with the motor working direct off the spindle/axel the operating speed would be slower than a normal roller door, but they were extremely helpful with phone calls and emails in getting it all sorted out and came back with the right advice and changed the motor over to a bigger unit with a ups [uninterruptable power supply battery back up unit] for if the power goes off. Now it is brilliant!!! We had already paid for everything and had it installed, so if they weren't committed to getting things right they could have just left things as they were and not cared.

Excellent Service

One of our Roller Shutters windup/down tapes broke. Left a message on line and a lovely lady called me back and was very helpful. The service was excellent and the young repair man knew his job. To everyone involved, a very big thank you for a job well done. We were very impressed.

Picture perfect

My studio looks out to a lovely bushy landscape which was ruined by my chainwire security gate. Big bonus of the roller shutter is that it takes up minimal head space so sleek design. Now I can open up to the view but also shut it down on the cold winter westerly when I need to.
ACeramics

You have to pay for "warranty service".

Charged us $180 for a callout fee for "warranty service". Left our business vulnerable for several days while they took their time to get their technician (which we had to pay the callout fee for!) to get to it. Turned out that this was a problem that could have been solved over the phone when we contacted them earlier.

Aussie made

Well done Veronica, Nathan and the great team at Qld Roller Shutters. Not only was their price competitive but the service was excellent with their patience in answering all of my questions. Best of all, the shutters are locally made in Brisbane. Support Aussie manufacturing.

Excellent service from start to finish

First met Nathan many years ago. Nathan is the installer. He came and fixed my stainless steel wire which used to manually raise my old shutter. He was quick and efficient and knows what he's doing. Many years on, the wire broke and I turned to Qld Roller Shutters again. Nathan installed my new electric shutter perfectly. Great service by all their staff and everything went according to plan. The ordering. The measuring. The installation. All on time and reasonable price too. Very happy.

Great Efficient company

Had a roller shutter installed recently.. It was a seamless process, with great competitive rates. Staff from office to onsite installers were all great with communication and easy to work with. Very happy customer.

Excellent Service & Quality Roller Shutters

In November 2017 I had roller shutters installed by Queensland Roller Shutters to the alfresco area of my home.

The whole process from requesting a quotation by contacting Pia in the office to measurement and fitment by Nathan was seamless. Pia handled the administration professionally and answered my queries promptly. Nathan was very courteous and knowledgeable regarding measurement for manufacture of the roller shutters and did a neat and quick job when installing the roller shutters. Manufacture and fitment of the roller shutters was well within the ten business days quoted from receipt of deposit.

I selected solar powered roller shutters with eight perspex slats in each roller shutter. The quality of the roller shutters is excellent and they operate smoothly and quietly.

I would recommend Queensland Roller Shutters to anyone who is considering fitting roller shutters to their home.

Lorraine and Barry Moller
Kallangur

Wonderful product, wonderful customer service.

Firstly, the over the phone and email service when first enquiring about the product was spot on. All my questions (and I had a lot) were answered in a friendly and timely manner. When I made the booking, they more than met the hoped for installation time frame (I was very keen to have them installed before my next night shift in a week and half time). The actual installation was faster than anticipated and done with a friendly smile. And he cleaned up before leaving! Truly a very pleasurable experience and I look forward to giving the shutters a full testing on my upcoming night shift (looking forward to sleeping in a dark, quiet, cool room in the middle of the day). I would 100% recommend Queensland Roller Shutters to friends and family and would not hesitate to use them again.

So good

Keeps the western sun out so no air con all day. Add to our modern architecturally designed home including the two shutters over the corner window. Easy remote controls and solar always works. Fast installation. Great price too when the sale was on. we may yet do our other windows!

Roller shutters on the Sunshine Coast

Had some great interaction with staff over the phone; love my new 55 mm insulated Roller Shutters, which do a great job of keeping our rooms about 90% cooler; no more sweating out the afternoons waiting for the sun to go down. All the staff were great and couldn't do enough for me.
Great experience from order through to completion of fitting. Better quality than other industry standard Roller Shutters I've seen.
Thank you Team!

Happy Customer

My shutters do their job and then some. I Absolutely love them. We have created a new outdoor room in all weather. I highly recommend shutters in your home.

Still loving my shutters. :)

Best product and competitive pricing after hours of research

Firstly the quality of QLD Roller Shutters speaks for itself because I'm in WA and no one local had a suitable product for what I wanted. No one could do my patio shutter because they didn't have a strong enough motor or slat for a shutter of that size.
The patio shutter was one of the main reason for getting shutters as I wanted to utilise my outdoor area and protect my furniture.
As well as the right product not being available to me, the price of their inferior product was the same.
QLD Roller Shutters have been in business since 1998 so I was confident in using them and having their support down the track if need be.
So that's my reason for choosing them.
Before getting our shutters we had so much trouble with getting our baby to sleep for her nap. We also never opened the blinds otherwise it was too bright and hot/cold inside.
It's great having the option to have them open at any level, partly or completely closed.
We get a lot of glare at the top from the sun coming over the fence so having the option of having them three quarters open meant a lot for us.

Roller Shutters

Absolutely AMAZING customer service and knowledge from installer Nathan and Pia on their companies products. Fast manufacture and install. We gladly highly recommend their service to anyone.

Great shutter!!!

We have had our roller shutter from Queensland Roller Shutters for just over 12 months now, and I have to say I am in love and I wish I had put them in sooner!!!! I wanted roller shutters as the kids wake up at the first hint of sunlight plus I also work shift work at times. I had been hoping that Qld would change to day light savings to stop the kids waking at 4am in summer, but it was clear that wasn't going to happen so we installed the shutters. I live in an old wooden house with a vaulted ceiling - so there was going to be issues getting power discreetly to the shutters, as going through the roof cavity wasn't an option. Several other companies wanted to run a web of conduit over the whole house to get power to the windows, but that was going to look awful. Queensland Roller Shutters had an alternative option - small solar panels on the side of the window frame to power the shutter batteries, so no cables going everywhere and controlled with a remote control.

I was a bit concerned about this, I wasn't sure how much sunlight the panels would get as we have eves, and I wasn't sure if it would charge them enough, but I really didn't want the conduit over the whole house so went with the solar panels. They are the BEST!! In the year we have had them they haven't had any issues with performance, they have had power to go up and down multiple times a day without any power issues ever. Plus it is nice knowing they are solar powered and using renewable energy to operate.

When the shutters were installed I was a tad disappointed as they don't block out 100% of the light. A little bit of the light does go in through the shutters and around the sides, as I thought it would be complete 100% block out and could throw away our blinds. It isn't 100% block out. BUT we already had block out fabric roller blinds in standard roll on the outside of the internal window frame to reduce the light getting in before the shutters were installed. I had been hoping to get rid of these but the combination of the roller shutters and the blockout roller blinds makes pretty close to 100% block out of light. That means that even in the middle of summer the kids sleep till 7am, as their rooms are pretty close to 100% dark. For this reason alone I LOVE these shutters!! But they are also good for blocking out/in heat and noise, plus are good security.

We also got one installed as our garage door. We have a split level home and the garage is below the house, but it is quite a low height and not standard height at all. The original garage door was falling off the hinges. To get a standard roller garage door was going to be very expensive, and so large that it was going to make the opening almost too small to get the car it. The solution of the shutters over it as a garage door is perfect and fits into the low height of the garage.

I also love the remotes that we got with the shutters. The normal remotes go in each room to put them up or down, but we also ordered a master remote that we can program with different times, so depending on the season and if we are trying to block heat out or let it in we can adjust the shutter and program them so that they go up and down automatically at the time that we want each day, and I can program different times for different shutters.

We have had two very minor issue with the shutters in the last year, but they came out promptly each time and fixed it all up.

Overall we couldn't be happier. If you are thinking about getting these I highly recommend Queensland Roller Shutters.