QLD Roller Shutters

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James from Burpengary

James from BurpengarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. No issues at all.

The Technician (Nathan) was professional, friendly and had the three installations completed within 2 1/2 hr. Great work. Leeoyn was always very professorial and friendly. Very efficient lady. No issues at all with the office staff. I will only call Qld Roller Shutters if I need any further work done. Thanks to everyone at Qld Roller Shutters. Cheers.

Job Satisfaction

My roller door shutter blew in with the wind!!! But was fixed within days.

keithQLD Roller Shutters
Manny54

Manny54South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product! Great team!

Everyone from Leon in the office, to the guys doing the install, to the electrician....everything has been great. Even if we had a few minor bumps - they were quick to resolve them. I don't know how I lived without them.

Job Satisfaction

Great product and really easy to deal with

We ordered a new roller door for our garage. Queenslander Roller Shutters provided the best price, and also a superior product that could cater for the low ceiling height of our garage. Very happy with the finished product.

Excellent Service All The Way

Admin and technician excellent in every way. Very happy with final result. Always on time and they were happy to fit in with my hectic lifestyle to organise measure and installation. Communication was superb.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service and Quality

The process from online enquiry to final installation and follow-up has been fantastic. The quality of the roller shutters is beyond what I expected. Would highly recommend. Thanks QRS team!

Job Satisfaction

Fist class service / first class product

The customer service was first class, the product is first class and the fitter who was here was excellent. The whole process was very easy. And the pricing is very reasonable.

great service and very helpful staff

from the first contact with Leeong on the phone and to Nathan who came out to measure up the service, follow and interaction was 10 out of 10. thank you

meandher

meandherbrisbane

ethics

We didn't realise that with the motor working direct off the spindle/axel the operating speed would be slower than a normal roller door, but they were extremely helpful with phone calls and emails in getting it all sorted out and came back with the right advice and changed the motor over to a bigger unit with a ups [uninterruptable power supply battery back up unit] for if the power goes off. Now it is brilliant!!! We had already paid for everything and had it installed, so if they weren't committed to getting things right they could have just left things as they were and not cared.

Excellent Service

One of our Roller Shutters windup/down tapes broke. Left a message on line and a lovely lady called me back and was very helpful. The service was excellent and the young repair man knew his job. To everyone involved, a very big thank you for a job well done. We were very impressed.

Picture perfect

My studio looks out to a lovely bushy landscape which was ruined by my chainwire security gate. Big bonus of the roller shutter is that it takes up minimal head space so sleek design. Now I can open up to the view but also shut it down on the cold winter westerly when I need to.
ACeramics

Cheryl

CherylSouth Brisbane

You have to pay for "warranty service".

Charged us $180 for a callout fee for "warranty service". Left our business vulnerable for several days while they took their time to get their technician (which we had to pay the callout fee for!) to get to it. Turned out that this was a problem that could have been solved over the phone when we contacted them earlier.

Aussie made

Well done Veronica, Nathan and the great team at Qld Roller Shutters. Not only was their price competitive but the service was excellent with their patience in answering all of my questions. Best of all, the shutters are locally made in Brisbane. Support Aussie manufacturing.

Greg

GregSunnybank Hills

Excellent service from start to finish

First met Nathan many years ago. Nathan is the installer. He came and fixed my stainless steel wire which used to manually raise my old shutter. He was quick and efficient and knows what he's doing. Many years on, the wire broke and I turned to Qld Roller Shutters again. Nathan installed my new electric shutter perfectly. Great service by all their staff and everything went according to plan. The ordering. The measuring. The installation. All on time and reasonable price too. Very happy.

Great Efficient company

Had a roller shutter installed recently.. It was a seamless process, with great competitive rates. Staff from office to onsite installers were all great with communication and easy to work with. Very happy customer.

Excellent Service & Quality Roller Shutters

Bobbie

BobbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful product, wonderful customer service.

So good

Keeps the western sun out so no air con all day. Add to our modern architecturally designed home including the two shutters over the corner window. Easy remote controls and solar always works. Fast installation. Great price too when the sale was on. we may yet do our other windows!

Sunny Shine

Sunny ShineSunshine Coast

Roller shutters on the Sunshine Coast

Had some great interaction with staff over the phone; love my new 55 mm insulated Roller Shutters, which do a great job of keeping our rooms about 90% cooler; no more sweating out the afternoons waiting for the sun to go down. All the staff were great and couldn't do enough for me.
Great experience from order through to completion of fitting. Better quality than other industry standard Roller Shutters I've seen.
Thank you Team!

Happy Customer

My shutters do their job and then some. I Absolutely love them. We have created a new outdoor room in all weather. I highly recommend shutters in your home.

Carol Boots

Still loving my shutters. :)

Ron

Ronasked

Asking owners are these shutters noisy, do they rattle in the wind?

Michael S
Michael S

We have not noticed any rattling. We are not happy with Qld Roller Shutters as they will not reply to our questions regarding their misleading warranty as we have caught them out with their lies. Beware of buying from this company.

Keith w
Keith w

Thankyou for your question. As we use exclusively a 55 mm high density curtain they are very quiet compared to industry standard 40mm curtains. We use a heavy duty 7mm felt on each side of side guide which holds the curtain firm and there is no metal to rattle against.
Pls call for any further questions you may have. Ph. 1300 888 382. Office hrs 8.30 am to 4.30 pm mon to Friday.

Hi, I have had no rattling at all with ours (and it was a storm last night). There is some motor noise when they roll up and down, but I think that is normal, it is just the motor running, it isn't that noisy (ie I have put them down when the kids were asleep and they stayed asleep).

Get an answer from our members and QLD Roller Shutters representatives