Quadcode Markets

Quadcode Markets

23 reviews · Statistics

96% · 220%
Brand Manager for Quadcode Markets? Claim your listing.
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ashton Clarke
Ashton Clarke

Designed for the needs of modern traders

This broker is well-regulated and its Custom platform is its main advantage,. It is a customizable, and advanced trading app.
Darcy Adams
Darcy Adams

A unique experience

The best word to describe this broker is unique. Don't you think? The broker offers very reliable services on a different platform. Keep in mind this is an industry that is not the most welcoming to change and innovation. The most important things are trust and safety. And this broker has got that down as well.
Samuel.B
Samuel.B

Meticulously crafted platform

Didn’t expect such an advanced and fast trading platform. Their custom software is their main advantage. As for trading conditions, they are just regular.
Patryk M.
Patryk M.

So comfortable

I started to trade with this platform a while ago. I have both downloaded the desktop version, and I also trade on the desktop version of the platform. Both are highly comfortable and accurate. When I gotta check the markets and make some quick trades,
I just login to the browser one and quickly glimpse at what's going on in the markets, I use a 4-chart gridview usually like in the screenshot, but when I am using big monitors, I can use 6-8 chart gridview, and when I am trading a specific asset, I can just zoom in with a single chart view. So good and comfy to use.
Albert M.
Albert M.

Not usual broker

If I need to define Quadcode Markets with simple words, It would be - not a usual kind of broker. They proved this by their own creation of trading software, which is great btw.
Ethan.G
Ethan.G

Genious

What can I say except good things about quad code markets, nothing? they are just making a lot of sense as a trading broker. And they deserve applauds from users.
Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Free tip

QuadCode Markets’ trading app is incredibly fast and stable. Perfect for high-frequency trading and for scalping as well.
But let’s jump to the free tip ;)
Recently I discover that AUD/CAD is a highly volatile pair, which makes it suitable for scalpers like me. Additionally, the spreads on QCM is good, usually around 2-3 pips. Sometimes even lower, depending on the time you trade.
Oliver
Oliver

I really enjoy

I really enjoy using the trading app. It is quite easy to get used to.
Michael C.
Michael C.

I was surprised

I expected Quadcode Markets to have less potential.
To be honest, when I opened trading account with this company i needed a simple and fast platform to open orders on certain instruments several times a week. And this platform seemed to me so simple with a minimum of function. But it turned out to be not so.
Platform surprised me with how many features it has. And now I am busy testing a new strategy, which is possible thanks to platform tools .
Ethan T.
Ethan T.

Easy to use

Very useful tools, trading every day with quadcode markets and never complaining!
Thorsten M.
Thorsten M.

There is still room for improvement

Overall, I have a favorable opinion of this broker, but some improvements may be needed to make it the ideal brokerage firm.
They may need to expand their trading software options, it shouldn't be any problem to add the golden standard Metatrader, or they could organize some webinars. You know even the most experienced player needs to stay in shape.
Toby Fox
Toby Fox

Good selection of assets and instant withdrawals

There's a good selection of tradable assets, so I'm sure everybody will find something to his taste.
Also, some of the payment options allow you to withdraw funds instantly, for example, Neteller or Skrill, so this is quite convenient, you shouldn't await money for days. And, as a cherry on the top, - they are commission-free.
Ethan E.
Ethan E.

Best choice

This broker is definitely one of the best choices on the Aussie forex market.
Modern platform and lots of assets with moderate leverage. What more can you ask?
Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Visuals

How the proprietary trading platform of Quadcode Markets look is a sight for sore eyes. They have made it all to give it a simplified, yet fresh and professional look. It definitely affects how you look at the markets as well. It is way better than the old looking style of MT programs for example, in my opinion. The level of leverage here is also very reasonable.
William G