Queensland Blinds and Awnings

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (44)

Shannon W.
Shannon W.South East Queensland, QLD

Do yourself a favor and use this company

We cannot emphasis enough how happy we are with Queensland Blinds and Awnings. The entire process from initial contact to arrange a quote, to the final installation was seamless and of top quality at every step. The high quality of the installation is of particular note, with the install team showing great care in their clean-up of the work area and the product itself. As customers, we also enjoyed that we got to sit down with the installer and gain some solid, down-to-earth advice regarding product options and suitability. No 'sales' pitches from a salesperson. Do yourself a favor, forget the rest (we received 5 different quotes from 5 popular blinds companies), and run with this company. You will not regret it.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great price and exceptional customer service.

You can’t fault this company. Exceptional all round. Would definitely use you again. It’s great to deal with a professional company from start to finish and the end result is amazing.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Michael, we very much appreciate your kind words and 5 stars!! It is great to hear such positive feedback. Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds and Awnings

Use these people !!!

My name is Janine and I have used Queensland blinds for over 5 years. They have helped my childcare centre with shade sails and blinds/ screens.
I have also used their services in rental properties and my home.
I have always found the work exemplary and the customer support friendly and time effective.
Please get a quote you will not be disappointed

Janine schokman

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Janine!! Really appreciate your lovely review and 5 stars. Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Queensland Blinds and Awnings compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great blinds & customer service

Great customer service all round! Highly recommended! Very professional! My blinds were installed perfectly. Would use this business again! Thanks so much guys!

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Rachel - really appreciate your 5 star rating and kind words - I will pass on to our team. Thanks again - enjoy your day :) Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds

Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Knew just what we needed! Perfect!

The team were able to quickly organise a home visit for the quote, once the quote was supplied they were able to easily step us through making the purchase. They were clear with the order wait times. I think ours arrived earlier than anticipated (yay!). They called us to let us know they had arrived and they were installed the very next day. Super simple and easy! Thank you!

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Kirsty! We really appreciate the 5 stars and taking the time to write a lovely review. Thanks from all of us at Queensland Blinds and Awnings.

Joan
JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Security Doors & Service

So easy to deal with when I was nervous about starting the process.
Installed by two nice fellows; left everything spotless.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks for the 5 star review Joan! We really appreciate it. Thanks from Kate & all at Qld Blinds & Awnings.

barbSouth East Queensland, QLD

New external and internal blinds.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this company. Very friendly, professional and value for money. I will be calling them again for future needs. Thank you once again to all the team, Barb Hotham.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Barb!! Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we appreciate it, especially the 5 stars and kind words - I have passed on to the team. Thanks again. Kate & all at Qld Blinds and Awnings.

barb

You're very welcome. Hope to be in touch again to get quote for another blind, I wasn't sure if I was filling in the questionnaire correctly, I'm a dinosaur around computers, Take good care of yourselves, and thank you all once again, Barb.

Helga
HelgaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team and product

We are very happy with the service, the price and the products. The product has made a huge difference to the heat coming into our home and provided great protection from the sun and bugs. Yumyum is super happy too! The team turned our ordinary patio into a secure and cool catio for him. Smiles all around! We dealt with Paul, Katie, Nathan, Hamish and Bob. What can I say-they were wonderful. Professional, obliging, funny, know their product and all an absolute pleasure to deal with. Big thanks from us-you’re awesome!

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Helga, what a fabulous review - a great way to start the day, I've let the team know, and there were smiles all round here as well, so thanks! Enjoy your day. Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds Awnings

Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the wait!

I would thoroughly recommend Kate, Paul and the team for any blinds, security doors, security screens and awnings. They are very professional, thorough, knowledgeable, friendly, polite, great customer service and clean up all the mess. They also advised on the operation of the security doors. I can now sleep a lot better knowing that my house is safe and secured.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Cathy! We really appreciate your lovely review and 5 stars - I will pass on. Thanks again - Kate & all at Qld Blinds and Awnings

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

Excellent customer service - I was able to arrange new blinds for my rental property in Brisbane all via email as I live remotely. Kate was a pleasure to deal with - very fast to respond and happy to answer all my queries. Measure and installation timings were flexible to suit my tenant who is very happy with the finished product. Very happy to be able to support a small local business and will happily recommend to others.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks Tania for your 5 star rating and taking the time to write us a lovely review - we appreciate it ! Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds and Awnings

Tarmeka
TarmekaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Blinds & Curtains you will ever get!

Anyone looking for Blinds and Curtains definitely go see Kate, Paul and the Team at Qld Blinds & Awnings. They are awesome. Very friendly, reply to emails straight away. Couldn't fault them on their service, they will certainly look after you. Would recommend 100%

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Tarmeka! .... a belated thanks so much for the 5 stars and lovely review, we really appreciate it. Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds and Awnings.

Lester j
Lester jSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasurable

I would thoroughly recommend these people. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. The installation boys were polite, friendly. They cleaned up all there mess and gave instructions on how to use the products.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and your kind words. Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds and Awnings.

Avalon
AvalonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Excellent service all round from initial phone call, to the gentleman who measured up and also the installer. With blinds installed in 3 windows in the room downstairs, the room looks so much better. Have already recommended this local company.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks for your kind words and 5 star rating, I'm happy your room looks better - also, thanks for recommending us - that really helps us to grow our business and we appreciate it!! Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds & Awnings

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful.

I had my outdoor awning fitted a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. The guys showed up on time to do the installation, they were quick clean and polite.
Thank you.

Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thanks so much for your 5 star rating and your lovely review - we appreciate it. Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds and Awnings

Amazing Result!

We had our 4 Shutters and 1 Sliding Door Shutter fitted today by Queensland Blinds and Awnings. It was important for us to support a Local Business. We have very impressed from beginning until instillation today. They were polite, informative, and efficient. The Shutters look amazing! We would highly recommend Paul and the team to anyone intending to purchase Shutters for their home. Ian and June

• +4Thumbnail
Kate B.Queensland Blinds and Awnings

Thank you for your lovely review and 5 stars! Also thanks for sharing your photos - they look amazing :) I will pass on your lovely words to all. Cheers Kate & all at Qld Blinds