Queensland Country Bank Car Loan

Queensland Country Bank Car Loan

Listing monitored by Queensland Country Bank

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (36) and Variable Rate (19)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.579 years

Thanks again QCCU

Service was fast, friendly, and as always efficient! Tom made it all so easy for me as usual. He guided me through the entire process.
No unexpected costs. The rate is very competitive.
One happy long-term customer!

Rocky local
Rocky localCentral Queensland, QLD

Got there in the end

Disappointed that it took 7 business days before I was advised that my application had been rejected. A long time when the car you want is sitting in the car yard. I was rather put out as our family had been members of QCB and its predecessors for over 35 years. Fortunately the local loan's manager was able to reverse head office decision and loan was approved. Very happy with service provided by local staff and great to have a local branch....it's not all about on-line and ATM'S. Rate offered is great. All ended well

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Had an incredible experience with Queensland Country Bank!
Nadene was amazing and so helpful! This was my first car loan and she was so helpful, patient and kind, answering all the questions I had and helping me through the process.

Amazing and personal experience

End to end process was smooth and all done interstate leveraging technology. Staff where very friendly and provided updates along the way. Approval timeframe was a few days but once approved where quick to fund.

Kate
KateNorth West, QLD

Excellent Service - Great Rate!

The car loan process was made so simple by the branch and was processed within 24 hours from the time of interview to picking up the car from the dealer!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Cruella
Cruella

Excellent people to deal with. Treated with respect and they made everything so easy. We have been with this bank even through all the changes from Credit Union to Bank. Would not go anywhere else.

Best service I’ve had from a Bank (Jenny)

Exceptional service, easy to deal with! I am now considering changing my mortgage as well, that’s how good their service is. The best bank I have dealt with. Thank you Jenny

Excellent customer service and car loan deal

My partner and I had the pleasure of working with Sean from the Online Lending Team. He was very helpful with our loan application and dealing with the car dealership to arrange payments. A very easy and stress free process with QCCU.

Other Car Loans

Amazing customer service and Product price

Sean was excellent to deal with, he was always so helpful, responsive and knowledgeable. Not only did they offer the best interest rate, but then Sean went out of his way to offer us an even better rate than we already had! Could not recommend QCB more, this is our second loan with them and will be coming back for anything else we need in future based on our service experience alone.

Excellent Customer Service & Product

Sean was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very helpful, responsive and went above and beyond to assist. Could not recommend QCB more. Fantastic customer service and a very competitive product.

Del
DelCentral Queensland, QLD

Friendly and Professional

Extremely satisfied, the team at the Canelands Branch have been helpful with all of my queries and dealt with them in a timely manner. Thanks to the Canelands team, I’m now driving a brand new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Cruiser

- customer service was great
- everything run smoothly from beginning to end
- I rate it 10/10a

Great Customer Service

I used the online application process and it was smooth and efficient. Ryan was very professional and provided fabulous customer service. All details were explained and I would not hesitate to recommend.

Heather H.
Heather H.Central Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Customer service very good although application took along time to be approved.
All fees and rates discussed at application interview so there where no hidden surprises.
Very happy with outcome with our loan

Howes
HowesSydney, NSW

Good product.

Customer service, Clarke was great.
The whole process took around 4 months (credits team very frustrating). Always wanting more.
Loan rate was excellent, that's the reason why I stuck with it.

Read more reviews - page 2