Queensland Country Bank Car Loan

Queensland Country Bank Car Loan

See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Queensland Country Bank

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (54) and Variable Rate (28)
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.623 years

Fantastic Service

Fantastic experience, easy process. Dianne was fantastic and got finance through in record time.

Dave
DaveFar North Queensland, QLD

My First brand new car

My experience with your team was outstanding from start to finish, no other banks could match your rate, and your insurance was also tops, I would recommend Queensland Country bank to anyone 100 percent.

Marvellous review

Helped with everything and easy to deal with, marvellous service

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best comes to those who wait.

I found everyone to be very friendly and helpful, and it is a pleasure to deal with. Getting the approval took much longer than I expected but overall I'm happy.

Alex
AlexHunter Region, NSW

Excellent and efficient service

I applied for a car loan. The loan was approved very quickly and the customer service provided was just outstanding. I will be using QCB more in future. I'm very impressed with the service, the efficiency and interest rates on offer.

MelMel
MelMelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just Really Really Good!

I had a 12 month wait for my new car so had plenty of time to look for a car loan - Qld Country Bank was the best value loan I could find online and the application process was easy as. Excellent customer service with lots of communication from the day I applied online through to receiving the funds.

When I had first started looking for loans I spoke with a broker who made it sound like I wouldn't be able to get the best rate - I'm so glad I decided to find my own loan because this is definitely the best rate I could find, with a low application fee and low monthly service fees.

Amazing value and I will definitely recommend to others!

Chloe Biffanti
Chloe BiffantiNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Really easy process. Manager made it really simple to get the loan.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great team and communication.

We borrowed a car loan from Queensland country bank a year ago. The entire process was seamless and Christopher was able to help us with all the queries and process.

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Top-shelf service with a smile

I submitted an application online for a car loan, and was personally contacted by a member of the QLD Country team, who then saw the process through to the end when the loan was finalised. At any given time when reaching out to them, a response was received speedily. If a personalised and caring service is what you're after, this is for you. They provided a world class service and we've subsequently moved our transaction account over to them as well. A pleasure to deal with.

sherlock4573
sherlock4573South East Queensland, QLD

Great Car Loan Bank

Received excellent service from start to finish with Qld Country Bank. Staff were all very very helpful and made the whole business of car finance very easy. Highly recommend them!

Queensland Country Bank
Queensland CountryQueensland Country BankSend a private message

Thank you for your wonderful review and welcome to Queensland Country Bank!

Excellent one to one service from start to finish.

Excellent service from start to finish, personal one to service provided
As stated on the tin
Best rate in the market, even our car company was surprised how good the rate was.

Jennean
JenneanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helpful and quickly fixed any issues

The loan process was easy, the person who did my loan left halfway through process, I had delays due to late delivery of new car, however Queensland Country Bank worked through these issues quickly and were helpful and made me feel at ease.

CBD
CBDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, well explained, exceptionally prompt and the best customer service to top it off. Although the car dealer was months over the delivery date, and the loan offer was about to expire, there was no hassle from QCBANK. I rang and they just extended from the phone call.

• Timeliness
  • Incentivised Review No

Car loan - Smooth process

The whole process of applying and approving the car loan was very smooth and fast. Theresa at the Booval Qld branch was very friendly and helpful and did a great Job. She fast tracked my application when I had an emergency to go overseas and helped me to collect the car in time. I highly recommend QCB.

Essexboydownunder
EssexboydownunderBrisbane

Great product, and better service

Best rates available at the time applied and service to match, going above and beyond and unaffected by last minute changes to the value of the loan. I can't recommend Queensland Country Bank enough.