Quick & Easy Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Highly recommend!

The Team moved all our furniture from a 5 bedroom home. They were very careful and wrapped all delicate items. Would definitely use them again. Great service and Highly recommend!!

Mark Gregory
Mark GregorySydney, NSW

Fabtastic Service

We had a 2 bedroom apartment and relocating to QLD, it was a very stressful time as COVID affected everything and cause so much anxiety for both my partner and me. The team (Melinda) was great at keeping us informed of all situations especially with the news constant fear monger. My partner and I got here in the times that we booked and we are really thankful for how patient everyone was through all this.

Great Team

Thank you Kilani's team for your professional assistance with my move. You made the move stress free and you were really helpful and very efficient in what you do. Kilani's team completed the move in great time and also went the extra mile for me with an extra job I requested. I would use Quick and Easy Removalists again and I definitely recommend them and their expert removal team. Great customer service.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I had a large move, Gold Coast-Sydney. I had the rockstar removals team, Dani and Ayman. Totally awesome. Spot on time. They worked so hard to get the job done.

Job Satisfaction

Great and simple move, on-time and professional service.

The removalists were on time, helped move all the small and miscellaneous stuff and neatly wrapped all the delicate furniture. They were courteous and reassembled the furniture at the destination.

Sue B.
Sue B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant Service & Price!

I had an extremely positive experience with this Company, moving mostly boxes and personal goods from Melbourne to Wollongong. Service was excellent, picked up and delivered within 30 minutes of quoted time. Prices quoted were more than fair and much cheaper than competitors!

Excellent Customer Support from Everyone

Sarah M.
Sarah M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service! 10/10 recommend

Moved from Sydney to Brisbane.
Dani & Steve showed up on time to both locations, communication in the lead up was excellent, the boys worked in the rain, they were quick and efficient, nothing was a problem.
They treated our possessions with care.

Jo & Melinda in the office have been amazing to deal with, and extremely accommodating when we made an error in our booking.

We would use them again and highly recommend them. Thank you for making our move to easy.

Agnes
AgnesSydney, NSW

Professional removalist during COVID lockdown

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Came across this Gem of a Company and group of workers.

Quick & Greedy/quick & Dodgy

Best move ever!

We moved to a different city and the move include a complicated pick up location which didn’t phase these guys. The service from start to finish was faultless. Kilani and his two colleagues were on time, professional, friendly and respectful of our belongings. They worked hard on loading day and again the following day when unloading in the next city. We’ve moved a lot over the years and these guys were the best. Recommend to all!!!

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Very quick and efficient

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient and very helpful

This is my second time using quick and easy removals and again the service was great and literally so quick and easy! I moved half a house to a new 3 bedroom house about 10 minutes away, the standard price is minimum 2 hours plus half an hour service fee and all up they took 2.5 hours , they took direction very well and put all my belongings in the correct rooms making is much easier to start unpacking while they were still moving in stuff. I wish i got the two guys names because they were so helpful and made the move less stressful for me. I moved from Marrickville to Earlwood on the 7th, hope that helps identify who they are :)

Sonja A.
Sonja A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional and friendly service

Medium 2 bedroom house removal started and finished on time. The team went above and beyond their duty. I felt safe and comfortable as a senior female alone and would ask for them again.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mark Kulikovskis
Mark Kulikovskisasked

Hi i am after quote for moving pemulwuy 2145 to bundaberg.I have garden, camping and tubs in garage stuff. mower and edgers.
I also have chest freezer, fridge, display fridge.2 queen beds(one in pieces) tall boy. 2 bedside drawers , 4 tvs, mirrored dresser, pc and desk. 2 single recliners. About 15 boxes so far and haven't packed clothes or kitchen stuff yet. Can I get quote please and details on what happens, how long it takes etc
hat happens. Does it take 2 or 3 days or more to move etc. I will be driving up with cat and bird and want to be there before it gets there and cant do in 1 day. Moving from 2 story house. (only 2 of us) one bedroom and ensuite used. to single story. Thanks. Mark

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions