Sandra_Barker

Sandra_BarkerSydney, NSW

Professional in every way

I packed up my boxes on the Central Coast to go into storage and the two guys from Quick and Easy moved my stuff out at lightning speed. I forgot to write my inventory but Sergi reminded me and we counted everything together so nothing could be lost. I’ve moved many times in my life, but this was my easiest move. Praise be to Quick and Easy.

They were great! Exactly on time, friendly and happy to assist with whatever needed to be done. Though we were moving from a second floor unit, we never had any issues or complaints. Would use again.

Rola m

Rola mSydney, NSW

Randi and mazen

I had a 4 bedroom house and was very nervous which company to use after hearing so many bad stories. The boys at quick and easy were excellent with their can do attitude, taking special care of all my property and able to do anything I asked them. All of my belongings arrived to my new house in perfect condition, and placed exactly where I wanted them. What I was expecting to be a stressful day ended up being quite a easy and seamless experience.

Also special thanks to Aymen from sales who answered all my queries early on and gave me ease before the move. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and will definitely be using them again in the future!

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Dani, Steve, Martin are great!

The boys are very chilled and helpful and efficient. Thank you guys! Everything went really smoothly. Great job! Dani, Steve and Martin! Highly recommended. Will definitely use your service again.

Chris G.

Chris G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Randi and Mazn

Amazing job. Very professional And efficient. Would recommend to others. We had some difficult furniture and there were no issues. We will use again and tell our friends
Great work guys.

Happy with Quick and Easy Removals

Loren

LorenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best interstate removalist - Dani and Steve

My husband and I relocated from Sydney to Melbourne and the move couldn't have gone any smoother without the help of Dani and Steve. Dani's communication with us prior and during the move made everything seemless and we would highly recommend moving with Quick and Easy Removals team. Dani and Steve were professional and so cautious with all of our belongs as well as the apartment we moved out and in to whilst abiding with the COVID-19 rules. Thanks again for the great job!

Angelo

AngeloSydney, NSW

Danny and Steve - interstate move

I was very pleased with their work. They brought down the contents of my flat in Brisbane to Sydney and really looked after my belongings. They were polite at all times and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone needing relocation services. Thank you Danny and Steve for making it all go so smoothly.

Dani, Steve and Martin Excellent Work!

Thanks to these awesome guys Dani and Steve & Martin for their quick work and patience helping me move during this crazy time from Sydney to Queensland for a new life

Indo

IndoSydney, NSW

Dani and Steve

Dani and Steve made it look so easy. 3 bedroom house moved by these two and did an awesome job. Arrived on time, no hanging around and straight to business. Definietly will use these guys again!

Marc F.

Marc F.Sydney, NSW

Quick, easy and professional

We moved from a rental house in Lane Cove to our new home in Frenchs Forest. The team arrived on time at 7.30 and got the move done quickly without any fuss. Everything was delivered to the new address and unloaded by 11.30am. Best move we have ever done.

Jo Fr

Jo Fr

Team is John

Charming and helpful young men. Very considerate and careful. Came on time and worked hard. Dismantled furniture as necessary and fitted it back together. Would certainly recommend to friends and family and use again.

Lucy T.

Lucy T.Sydney, NSW

Rafeal mohand boys

Really was quick and easy. These guys are the best removalists I’ve ever had. Polite and hard working. They were absolutely excellent! I will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends.

Randi and Mazn

Great service and very helpful and accommodating. Very friendly and packed all our possessions neatly and carefully. Worked well with my needs and to set our family up in our new home.

Team John has an exceptional team

Thank you to John from quick and easy they were great gave me a free man for the move and did not charge me extra on anything including wrapping , plastics dismantling and assembling truly over and above agreed on , thank you John

Jenna A.

Jenna A.Sydney, NSW

Friendly and efficient

I moved a two bedroom apartment from Sydney to Canberra. Quick and easy provided two men who were so professional and efficient.
They moved extremely heavy and awkward furniture up stairs and through awkward door ways with no complaint.
They were friendly and extremely hard working.
I would recommend quick and easy for any of your moving requirements!

The sales staff were also extremely professional and helpful- I had many questions and concerns prior to booking, I was provided with all the information I required and the quote was spot on.

Cannot recommend them enough!

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Randi & Mazn

Absoloutely awesome guys, so polite, so respectful, were really protective of our belongings. I will use them again, really terrific gentlemen. Forget the rest & book these guys. Helpful, set up furniture, did everything we asked of them & so much more.

Quick and Easy RemovalsQuick & Easy Removals

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you move in the future.

TimK

TimKSydney, NSW

Randi & Mazn legends of the move

Great service from these two friendly guys, super strong and let me relax while they did all the hard work. Massive truck stacked high made short work of the huge move. Thanks!!

Quick and Easy RemovalsQuick & Easy Removals

Thanks for your feedback with us. We’re so glad all went well for you, we look forward to helping you move in the future.

Professional service at a fair price

After 30 years in our 3 bedroom house, an interstate move, from Canberra to Melbourne in Covid times was daunting for us. The office team, particularly Ella provided answers to my many questions and their friendly patience was appreciated. On moving day Dani and Steve were impressively prompt and efficient at both ends of a long day. I can highly recommend Quick & Easy Removalists

Quick and Easy RemovalsQuick & Easy Removals

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We look forward to helping you move in the future.

Worst removalist!!!! they are definitely not quick and easy !!

I hired this company they were at my house at 8am till 3pm removing only a 1 bedroom apartment!! .... worst experience they took there time I would not recommend this company to anyone they are terrible at there job ! WORST REMOVALIST COMPANY IN SYDNEY !!!!!!!!

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

donnajoyes2

donnajoyes2asked

Hello, what is your price to move 1 4 beddroom from Gosford to Byron area. All level. Can i also get it done by 1/2? 2 bed now an in 6 mth 2 bedda again?

Hi There

Please call on 02 8730 2849 to discuss your move requirements and provide you with a very competitive quote.

Get an answer from our members and Quick & Easy Removals representatives