Quick & Easy Removals
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quick & Easy Removals

Trustworthy and Super Efficient

Our move was from WA to country NSW. From one storage facility to another, after selling a four bedroom home. The whole process was handled with expertise and professionalism and the timings were spot on. Every staff member, whether from the office or the removalist crew were a pleasure to deal with. Such a huge undertaking was handled with great care. Thank you Quick and Easy Removals.

Erin
ErinSydney, NSW

Amazing service!!

Moving from North Sydney to Kirribilli was not a far distance but John and Mark were fantastic! Nothing was to much and they were super lovely as well.
The whole team at Quick and Easy Removals were very attentive and I did not have to worry about a thing.
I would definitely recommend the team and would absolutely use their service again Five STARS!!

Marie
MarieSydney

Professional, Quick & Understanding to a Client's needs with Patience.

Moving from Croydon to Rooty Hill Retirement Village took some distance but John & his Team were there to greet me as I took a train getting to my new address. Not only were they quick to no time at all but very patient as I had to get my keys from the office which took some time. John & his team were trustworthy, professional & can't thank them enough & yes, I'll be honest to say, will definitely use Quick and Easy again for my next move.
Thankyou, Quick and Easy also John & his Team.

• Job Satisfaction

Took all the stress out of moving!

George and Adam were amazing during my move from Melbourne to Sydney, they were extremely helpful and went above and beyond my expectations! Thank you!

Friendly efficient timely service

Moving everything in a four bedroomed house from Sydney to the central coast.

Great removalists, highly recommend

2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment moved quickly and safely, this is the second time I have used them for a move and I highly recommend them.

Fiona M
Fiona MSydney

Highly recommend - five star service *****

We moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast and the guys from Quick & Easy Removalists - George & Adam - were professional, reliable, friendly and nothing was a problem for them. We highly recommend this moving company to anyone. Thank you George & Adam.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.Sydney, NSW

FIVE STAR SERVICE *****

Highly recommend this company to anyone who is moving. We had a long distance move Orange to Sydney and the guys were absolutely fantastic. Really friendly helpful guys and nothing was to much trouble.

Neel
NeelSydney, NSW

Excellent team and great service from Melbourne to Sydney

Apartment, 2 bedroom
Melbourne to Sydney
Started and delivered on time in full
Items were safely moved with no damage
Great service from George and his team
White goods and expensive furniture safely transported and setup

Mini
MiniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t be happier

From the moment they arrived, they were quick, efficient, careful and had a great positive attitude. They did not complain about carrying heavy items down 2 flights of stairs. Nothing was damaged or broken. They were a delight to deal with.

Brilliant service

V and the team were excellent, I was very impressed with the service they delivered. They were prompt and on time, and incredibly hardworking. I moved out of a three bedroom house on two levels, with steps up to the front door, into a larger house on three floors. They were able to move all the bulky heavy furniture with ease and helped me disassemble and re-assemble beds and tables. Would absolutely recommend them.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Very Professional and Reliable

Used Quick & Easy to move household items and furniture for short distance move from unit to kerbside clean-up pile and some garage storage at my house. Found them very punctual and professional. Worked quickly and followed instructions very well. Would definitely use them again for moving either short or long distance. Friendly customer service team helped with all my enquiries.

Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

Very careful movers

We moved from a five bedroom house and had to have our belongings put into storage. The team were extremely careful with all of our items and wrapped them in blankets and then in glad wrap. It was such a weight of our minds to know that we were in good hands

Sharon C.
Sharon C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding service

2 bedroom flat. Andy and Halel were in and out in an hour. Both very polite and cheerful. At the other end, it only took 40min to unload. A dream move.

Kelly B.
Kelly B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service from all

I recently had to move a 9 person office with very short notice within a restricted time. Fay was extremely helpful and was able to arrange a removalist that suited all our requirements. Our removalists Moey and George were punctual, polite and professional. There was ongoing contact from start to finish. The customer service received from Fay, Moey and George was exceptional! They handled this unexpected quick move with the greatest of ease which made it stress free for me. I highly recommend this company and again thank you Fay, George and Moey!

Mark Kulikovskis
Mark Kulikovskisasked

Hi i am after quote for moving pemulwuy 2145 to bundaberg.I have garden, camping and tubs in garage stuff. mower and edgers.
I also have chest freezer, fridge, display fridge.2 queen beds(one in pieces) tall boy. 2 bedside drawers , 4 tvs, mirrored dresser, pc and desk. 2 single recliners. About 15 boxes so far and haven't packed clothes or kitchen stuff yet. Can I get quote please and details on what happens, how long it takes etc
hat happens. Does it take 2 or 3 days or more to move etc. I will be driving up with cat and bird and want to be there before it gets there and cant do in 1 day. Moving from 2 story house. (only 2 of us) one bedroom and ensuite used. to single story. Thanks. Mark

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions