Quick & Easy Removals

Ric. Fadi and Romel

The guys did a fantastic job on a big move. Nothing broken. Fast and reliable. Very competitive rates. Would thoroughly recommend. Very friendly and helpful. Thanks guys great work. Ric

Excellent Service. Highly Recommended.

I called Quick & Easy for an urgent same day removal and they were at my place within 2 hours. Michael and the second gentlemen were friendly and highly professional. They made sure to listen to all my requests and carried out the job perfectly and efficiently. Highly recommended, excellent service.

Great job

3 bedroom apartment
Parramatta NSW to Dandenong Vic
Turned a dreaded move into a quick and easy move.
Mario and Sam were great.
Very professional and prompt.
Phone calls on timing were perfect and delivery was quick and easy.
Highly recommended

Fast and professional

I had a small Brisbane to Sydney move and needed to combine with other jobs as I did not have enough items to fill a truck alone. Quick and Easy were able to accommodate this request and work with an inflexible timeline with no problem. Sam and Mario were so efficient, the items arrived from in less than 24 hours. From the initial booking to the download, the process was seamless. Quick and Easy operate like a well-oiled machine. Highly recommended.

Office Move breakages. DODGY OPERATORS!

These guys are dodgy operators. They have a great sales pitch. Told us how they're compliant and how they take care of office equipment. no word about purchasing extra insurance until after the deposit was paid. They used a contractor which consisted of a guy with two kids. A staff member spotted them dropping 3 cartons off the back of the truck. They smashed a screen, and broke the legs on one of our desks. The removalists lied to the employer about how our screens were left left for them to move and took no responsibility for the damage. (We sent before and after photos of the damage). Removalist said that I signed off on the job and insinuated that I should have made them wait until all the equipment was setup before we signed off. spoke to the dodgy sales person who informed me that he would have a solution for me as he had to lodge a report. a week later sent an email stating that it wasn't their fault and it was bad luck that we hadn't taken out the extra insurance. I assume if you run a removal business, that you'd have insurance for situations alike. So we pay for extra insurance against to cover their staff for mistreating our property? No duty of care, blatant disregard of property , terrible customer service. Cant be trusted.

This guys response basically saying you need to show the removalist the working equipment before they move. There were photos sent. no screens were on the floor. They just lied. rubbish operators. shady business.

"We have investigated the report of the allege breakage on the moving service.

The driver and team leader is denying the damages -.

You had about 20 or so computers half were on the floor and dismantle by the crew, you rang the driver and told him one of the computers you dismantled and placed on the floor prior to him touching the item was the one that was broken.
You only saw the allege damage when turning on the screen and the driver did not see the screens turn on prior to move to asses the goods prior.

Your office also declined the additional accidental handling care insurance to protect you.

We are declining the liability and no compensation will be provided.

There is no evidence of negligence or accidental handling care by the company."

They were Great, reliable and friendly. Ask for Sam and Mario!!!

We had to move a 1 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Gold Coast and found the staff to be friendly and punctual

Ricky Solomon. Fadi and romel

They have done excellent job. They ares throng and very cooperative. I will recommend them from my friends. Five star rating.

Sam and Mario very good job from melb to sydney
Very happy with Sam and Mario they done good job they are very respectful people to my family worked in 40 degreees heat well done thank you

Excellent interstate move from Sam & Mario

Sam & Mario did an amazing job with our big move from Sydney to Melbourne. We have a four bedroom house including a piano and the guys worked really hard in 35+ degree heat to get it all done for us.

They were professional and friendly at all times and took excellent care of our furniture and boxes. Nothing was damaged and we could not be more pleased with their service.

Moving a massive household

Fadi and Romal and Ray and Abd were awesome. Very professional and got our 6 bedroom, 2 lounge and 2 dining area moved and done in no time. Highly recommend them. Thank you guys.

Brilliant interstate move by Sam and Mario

Moved from Sydney to Brisbane.

Great experience. Amazing workers in 40 degree heat.

Hats off to Sam and Mario for a superb job!

Worst movers damaged my TV and won’t fix it!

Damaged my TV and refused to fix it!!!
When I moved and filled out the form they ask you to fill out to determine what size truck you need, not only did the movers bring a truck that was too small and didn’t fit all of my stuff - they ended up loading up stuff into my car!
They were supposed to shrink wrap my lounge that I was going to store in a spare room. The movers didn’t bring enough shrink wrap and guess what?.. My king furniture lounge was damaged!! The wooden boxes were damaged.

I didn’t check that all the tv’s were working as I didn’t see any visible damage on the outside of the TV but when I returned from overseas which I left the day after I moved, I turned on the TV and it was completely damaged with a cracked internal screen that has been caused by impact from the movers.

DO NOT TRUST this company with your furniture unless you want it to arrive broken and then they refuse to pay. I intend on going to small claims court now in order to get them to fix the TV as the cost to repair is 80% of the cost of the TV!

I moved a 2 bedroom unit to a large house and I packed everything perfectly in boxes. Should not have been a difficult move.

Dear Gabriela, We are sorry to hear that you're not happy with our service. On the day the move went well and there was nothing reported. You advised us of your TV damage 5 months after your move. How can we be responsible for this? If your damage is electrical/mechanical de-arrangement damage with no external damage how can you prove that the removalist caused this damage. Please understand making incorrect statements on our business will not be accepted. Quick & Easy Removals are successfully completing approximately 200 moves a week and we are proud of our service and where we stand in the industryAs previously noted I was overseas the day after the move. As discussed with your company I have several witnesses that are happy to make statements that the TV had no damage prior to the day of the move and had not been touched since the move until I contacted your company to advise of the damage. I can also support this with evidence that the TV has an extended 5 year warranty which a technician came out and checked the TV and was unable to fix it under the warranty as it is not an electrical/mechanical fault because they have advised it was caused by a direct impact. How much more evidence do you need!???? I have my passport to prove I was not in the country, several witnesses including the handyman who installed the TV onto the wall and turned on the TV for the first time since the move and made me aware of the damage. Also there is nowhere on your invoice, website or email communications that states or advises what time period I have to check for any damages. Had I of known this I would have made sure to check everything before I left overseas. Having completed over 200 moves a week doesn’t mean that they are being completed without any damages. That comment doesn’t prove anything at all.

Fabulous Service / Sam, Mario & Savio

These gentlemen were extremely professional and without any complaints with a tremendously difficult move. Everything was packed and protected with extreme care and everything arrived safely in good order.

Office move

Fantastic service! Amazing people to work with. Quick and efficient. Amazing. The office move was smooth and without any problems.

Last minute saviour and did excellent job

After our organised Removal company pulled out on us 2 days before, I was recommended Quick and Easy Removals from another company. Samir and Mario did a fabulous job to move 60 cubic metres (5 beds) and were very responsive to our needs. Jihan did a fabulous job doing all the admin.

Another successful move!

This is our second move with Quick & Easy. Again the entire crew were efficient, enthusiastic and considerate, moving our 3 bedroom house within a day, not a single mishap and smiles all day. We also used the packing service, a team of super efficient ladies. Totally recommend this company!

Highly Recommend!!

Dani and Steve were fantastic! Moved a four bedroom house in just under four hours including a piano!!!
Would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to move quickly and easily.

Sam Mario and Robin did fantastic Job. Excellent and Punctual Guys

Yes 100 perc. They came on time and finished the work properly. The boys are very active and well mannered.

Awesome guys Sam, Savio and Mario

The guys were amazing. They did such a great job. They were very polite and nothing was too much trouble. Will recommend them to anyone in need of a top quality service. Thanks Guys!!!!

Excellent service and support

Very pleased with excellent service from Jihan throughout the process and then Michael and George who packed and moved us to Adelaide from Sydney. The entire team were extremely professional but remained friendly and very supportive. No hesitation in recommending Quick and Easy for any move you need.