Verifiedquickandeasyremovalistsydney.com.au

Clear, courteous communication

Kerrie S
Kerrie S

Excellent Work

This company was great to deal with, they were very friendly and professional.
From Charlie and Valerie in the office and then the two great removalist George and Khalid.
They had a very long day with my move as it was to a small country town that required them to drive seven hours to get there. And they arrived on time both ends of the booking. Great work.
Michael

Very professional staff. Our move was a backload, which was very well managed and timely at pick up and delivery . Highly recommend
gwendamcd
gwendamcdSydney, NSW6 posts
Sam
SamSydney, NSW2 posts

Great service, highly recommend

Great service and made my move interstate effortless, on time and professional as promised.
Graham Murray
Graham MurraySydney, NSW2 posts

Household Contents in Temporary Storage

We had Quick and Easy move all our contents into storage for 9 months while we completed a rebuild.
The team that came to do the packing were just excellent, hard working, on time and caring. They frequently interacted with us and made helpful suggestions. The removalist team with the truck were punctual, courteous and efficient. The team at HQ were also efficient with the Admin and Accounts.
We received our contents back last week, in perfect condition and in the same quality service.
Graham M
P. Booth
P. BoothWeston 2611, ACT

Quick & Easy Removals are True to their Name

I used Quick and Easy Removals to move one item of heirloom furniture from Melbourne to Sydney. From my initial conversation with Fay, all staff involved in the process were friendly and polite and the process seamless and efficient. The delivery driver communicated pick up and delivery times and to his word picked up on time and delivered the item on time in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to use them in future.
Mary G.
Mary G.

Good but can improve

The guys were friendly and pleasant and the move went well but it took a little longer than expected because there were over 100 chairs to be moved - to quicken things up we offered our chair trolley, which fits up to 5 in one stack, as they only had the flat table removalist trolley. The down side was that one guy had minimal English and relied on his colleague for instructions. They were both kind and pleasant though! At the end I tried to say goodbey and thank the English speaking guy but he was on the phone and didn't seem to care too much, which was not a good way to end the business relationship.
Anastasia
Anastasia

Would definitely recommend!

Quick and Easy removals were so accommodating, affordable, diligent and careful with my move from Adelaide to Sydney - I would recommend them to anyone! Show reply
Sal
SalSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service from start to end

From my first call to make an enquiry Melinda was excellent helping me work through the stress of moving! The moving guys arrived spot on the time agreed and were v efficient and friendly. No hassle at all. Great communication throughout. Would totally recommend quick and easy removals.
James S.
James S.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good service and on time ,

I am very pleased to find easy and quick removal reliable and good customer service as well as drivers George and co
Mag E
Mag E

Excellent service. Professional and efficient

We used Quick and Easy to move our belongings from the Blue Mountains to Canberra. The removalists were precise, careful, and efficient and the whole process was very smooth. We highly recommend them.
Jo M
Jo MSydney, NSW

Absolute pleasure to deal with

From the very beginning Jo at Quick & Easy Removals and her team were an absolute delight to deal with and nothing was a hassle. I only had a small amount to move from Perth to Sydney, and everything went smoothly from the pickup in Perth from storage (I was in Sydney) to the delivery in Sydney. The men who delivered my belonging were very helpful in unloading and nothing was a hassle. Will definitely use Quick and Easy Removals again. 10 out of 10.
Saxon
Saxon

fast and efficient work

I needed removalists on short notice to move several pieces of large furniture and many boxes of stuff. Quick & Easy arrived on time, efficiently moved the stuff downstairs and transported it to storage. Now I have room for the carpet cleaners to do their work in many apartment in a few days time. Very happy with the result.
osamuyi o.
osamuyi o.

Fantastic Service!

They moved me from Sydney to Melbourne, the service was wonderful, the guys were great and efficient.

No issue or damage to my property, very happy with their service and highly recommend them.

Emily
EmilySydney3 posts

Exceptionally good and efficient service

The Removalists, Moe Sobihe and Saad Imad were friendly, efficient and respectful. A 2 bedroom apartment on the third floor, no lift. 31 steps. No fuss.

Mark Kulikovskis
Mark Kulikovskis

Hi i am after quote for moving pemulwuy 2145 to bundaberg.I have garden, camping and tubs in garage stuff. mower and edgers.
I also have chest freezer, fridge, display fridge.2 queen beds(one in pieces) tall boy. 2 bedside drawers , 4 tvs, mirrored dresser, pc and desk. 2 single recliners. About 15 boxes so far and haven't packed clothes or kitchen stuff yet. Can I get quote please and details on what happens, how long it takes etc
hat happens. Does it take 2 or 3 days or more to move etc. I will be driving up with cat and bird and want to be there before it gets there and cant do in 1 day. Moving from 2 story house. (only 2 of us) one bedroom and ensuite used. to single story. Thanks. Mark

Lisa
Lisa

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteM

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

About Quick & Easy Removals

Quick & Easy Removals is a Sydney-operated removal company. The company can also move your home or office furniture between any capital city in Australia, as well to smaller, more regional towns.

Its fleet can handle all kinds of jobs, no matter how big or small, and Quick & Easy Removals also offers storage options for those who need a safe place to keep their belongings.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Quick & Easy Removals handled their belongings carefully, saying that they stored them securely in the moving truck and transported them with care so that there was no damage.
  • They also noted that the move was done quickly and efficiently, with movers arriving on time and getting the whole process done seamlessly.
  • According to reviews, staff at the company were clear and courteous with their communication, making moving straightforward.
CategoryFurniture Removalists