Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)

Stacte

StacteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Poorly Made

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service & fast despatch

RSub

RSubGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered custom timber Venetian blinds from the website. Awesome to browse through a website that gives you an instant price. Received order super fast and good quality product. Highly recommend.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Quickfit Blinds and Curtains compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Serveh T

Serveh T

Very happy

It is initially difficult to choose curtains online without having someone coming to your house and do the job. However, this company made it easy to order free samples online and make a decision from there. Also their customer service is good and our curtains arrived very quickly and they are beautiful. Thank you Alexia and team for the good work.

JenG

JenGVictoria

Custom Made curtains - took a risk - it paid off!

I ordered custom made curtains on the 22 June and had them by July 2! Amazing. Really good quality and exactly to the measurements I'd ordered. They were almost half the price of other places I had quoted. So very happy with taking a risk without seeing the fabric first. Have ordered other products from them before and they have always been great.

Leen

LeenSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, excellent customer service

Was unsure on the exact size and type of curtain to purchase so contacted customer service. She was very helpful and provided useful guidance on how to measure and explaining the exact type of curtains i needed. Got the item within 3 days and it fits our purpose perfectly.

D A Building Services

D A Building ServicesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really nice custom made Skagen curtains

Quickfit curtains store was easy to navigate and find the type of fabric and curtain style. We selected Skagen and had several samples delivered for free to check the quality and colour.
There was an informational brochure with instructions that came with the samples.
It took about 15min to measure and order them. They arrived in 14 days which wasn’t bad given the corona virus.
Overall we would recommend them. We had plenty of time whilst at home to shop around and these guys seemed the best for price quality and timing.

Steer ClearHunter

Still waiting for a refund

They advertised curtains on sale. When I ordered them they were 'out of stock' *. I asked for a refund. I paid via bank transfer and gave my bank details for refund. It takes 5 mins to login and do a bank transfer. But no, I have to ask three times for my money back. Three times is too many.

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and Curtains
Steer Clear

And COVID19 did not stop you from responding to this negative review on a public forum within minutes of it being posted. But took MUCH longer for you to process my refund.

S.Y.

S.Y.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Impressed

I am very impressed with Quickfit Blinds and Curtains.
Their website is easy to navigate and order from.
I took advantage of their free sample service to check fabric and colour. Then ordered both Coated Blockout curtains plus fabric curtains for our entire house in November 2018 (spending over $2,000). Delivery was quite fast, given I am in a regional area.

Both types of curtains look very good once they were ironed and hung. They have also performed well since purchase over a year ago now.

Customer service was very helpful with any queries well handled. They also stood by their product, replacing a curtain that had a flaw in it promptly.

I have recommended the company to relatives who have also purchased.

stuhar

stuharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a simple, hassle free process from beginning to end.

My samples arrived fast and Alexia @ Quickfit was always available with a super-fast reply to answer my numerous questions and give advice about hanging, measuring and tracks. I was nervous about ordering online and measuring myself, but it was a lot simpler than I anticipated. I ordered the Home Theatre Media Room Curtains Made to Measure Bond Black, they arrived fast, fit perfectly and look fantastic! I couldn't recommend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains more highly.

I will be a return customer!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic customer service and very quick delivery

Fantastic customer service provided by Alexia prior to ordering my curtains and with post purchase follow ups. Alexia was very knowledgeable and helpful with colour selections and how to go about accurately measuring your curtains

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service, great quality.

Found the site myself. I was looking for curtains to replace the old ones. I was hoping for good quality and good price. They had great selection and also choice of ready made or custom made curtains. I ordered samples first, did my measurements according to their advice on the site, placed my order and was very happy with the look and fit of my curtains. They arrived as they said within 10 days. Very happy customer. Price excellent.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New home & needed to do all window furnishings myself

• +1
Katherine

KatherineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very good quality curtains, great customer service

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent fast service and great value

From the beginning to the end, no hassles and fast delivery. They arrived on our doorstep well in advance of what I thought was possible. Very happy with the product

Blind & Shutter Shops

Great service, price and quality, thankyou

I love the blinds I purchased online from Quickfit. They have made such a difference in my bedroom. I did originally want shutters but they are much too expensive and I achieved the same look with these white timber style blinds. I chose Quickfit mainly for the quick turn around. They advertise within 10 days and I got mine right on 10 days. Quality is great. I think I should have measured all the way too the timber, but I'm still happy with the difference it has made to my bedroom. Overall I am extremely happy and am going to order some for my other rooms

Jeannie

JeannieNew South Wales

Great value Quality Product and Excellent Customer Service

I will definetely be using Quickfit blinds and curtains again. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about their product they sent me the perfect choice of fabric samples to choose from. I am very happy with my curtains they were well priced excellent quality and arrived on time as promised. My partner found it easy to install the tracks and curtains and we were able to call and get advice on this easily.
The best part of this service was that i could do it all online . I live in a regional area and it was so convenient for me it saved me considerable time and travel costs i didnt need to go to a store there service came to me. I will be replacing other window furnishings in the near future and will certainly use them again.

Deb Cagé

Deb Cagé

Efficiency, superb customer service & delivered in time for pre Christmas guests!

We live in Sydney & ordered our custom made blackout blinds 3 weeks before Christmas for our guestroom.
I was delighted they arrived just before our guests did in time for my husband to install.
I was a bit nervous about ordering online & taking the measurements myself however the team at Quickfit guided me through the process with patience & reassurance.
It was a very streamlined process & the fit is perfect.
The quality & price was a bonus & have since ordered other products.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recomend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains to anyone looking for quality curtains and blinds

The ordering process was easy, simple
The staff were friendly and helpful and sent free fabric samples
The delivery was quick and arrived in 10 says
I would recomend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains to anyone looking for quality curtains and blinds

Very surprising

I ordered 2 made to measure curtains I am so very happy with the end result. From the first time I called to enquire until the delivery they were very helpful in advise and send samples of materials. I couldn’t be more happy with the quality and how quick I received them no more than 10days and I live in Sydney. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality curtains for a very reasonable price.