Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)

Tracey J.
Tracey J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellant customer service

I accidently ordered the wrong colour curtains.
I rang to explain my problem and they did not hesitate to offer me a refund. The customer service was excellent.

Baz
BazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot fault them

I genuinely don't have much to say but I feel I need to write a review just to ensure a a great business is rewarded with a positive review.
I received a lot of back and forth email assistance before I even made a purchase and I mean A LOT. It wasn't judt one or 2 questions but I was probably annoying in the end because I had no idea what I was doing. Anyway, from the assistance I received, I put an order in for 1 item just to see what it was like in terms of light blockage for the baby's room and it was dark so I put in a much bigger order for the rest of my home. It isn't easy buying anything online without seeing it in person for colour and quality. Long story short I bought the Nordic curtain in grey and I couldn't be happier. Love them

Merlyn
MerlynMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very Happy Customer

I would like to give 4/5 star rating for quality of product for the money.
Navigating the Website is very easy and I had the product delivered within 4-5 days.
The only downside was that I wasn't particularly happy with one colour selection and returning the product is a no go....I have two more windows to go and will definitely be ordering from Quickfit Blinds.
A very satisfied customer.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Quickfit Blinds and Curtains compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

LilyLovesLife
LilyLovesLife

Deep red Portsea Fabric Pinch Pleat Drapes.

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and Curtains

Thankyou for the amazing feedback and photo. The deep red curtains you chose look stunning especially with the timber panelling. We are so pleased you are happy with them and we hope to hear from you again in the future. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Olga
Olga

The delivery was delayed but it was AU post faults.

The delivery was delayed, but it was AU post faults.
I called them and they offer an express post if I don't get them next week.
Very Friendly customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Stacte
StacteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Poorly Made

phoenixd
phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service & fast despatch

RSub
RSubGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered custom timber Venetian blinds from the website. Awesome to browse through a website that gives you an instant price. Received order super fast and good quality product. Highly recommend.

Serveh T
Serveh T

Very happy

It is initially difficult to choose curtains online without having someone coming to your house and do the job. However, this company made it easy to order free samples online and make a decision from there. Also their customer service is good and our curtains arrived very quickly and they are beautiful. Thank you Alexia and team for the good work.

JenG
JenGVictoria

Custom Made curtains - took a risk - it paid off!

I ordered custom made curtains on the 22 June and had them by July 2! Amazing. Really good quality and exactly to the measurements I'd ordered. They were almost half the price of other places I had quoted. So very happy with taking a risk without seeing the fabric first. Have ordered other products from them before and they have always been great.

Leen
LeenSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, excellent customer service

Was unsure on the exact size and type of curtain to purchase so contacted customer service. She was very helpful and provided useful guidance on how to measure and explaining the exact type of curtains i needed. Got the item within 3 days and it fits our purpose perfectly.

D A Building Services
D A Building ServicesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really nice custom made Skagen curtains

Quickfit curtains store was easy to navigate and find the type of fabric and curtain style. We selected Skagen and had several samples delivered for free to check the quality and colour.
There was an informational brochure with instructions that came with the samples.
It took about 15min to measure and order them. They arrived in 14 days which wasn’t bad given the corona virus.
Overall we would recommend them. We had plenty of time whilst at home to shop around and these guys seemed the best for price quality and timing.

Steer ClearHunter

Still waiting for a refund

They advertised curtains on sale. When I ordered them they were 'out of stock' *. I asked for a refund. I paid via bank transfer and gave my bank details for refund. It takes 5 mins to login and do a bank transfer. But no, I have to ask three times for my money back. Three times is too many.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Steer Clear

And COVID19 did not stop you from responding to this negative review on a public forum within minutes of it being posted. But took MUCH longer for you to process my refund.

S.Y.
S.Y.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Impressed

I am very impressed with Quickfit Blinds and Curtains.
Their website is easy to navigate and order from.
I took advantage of their free sample service to check fabric and colour. Then ordered both Coated Blockout curtains plus fabric curtains for our entire house in November 2018 (spending over $2,000). Delivery was quite fast, given I am in a regional area.

Both types of curtains look very good once they were ironed and hung. They have also performed well since purchase over a year ago now.

Customer service was very helpful with any queries well handled. They also stood by their product, replacing a curtain that had a flaw in it promptly.

I have recommended the company to relatives who have also purchased.

stuhar
stuharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a simple, hassle free process from beginning to end.

My samples arrived fast and Alexia @ Quickfit was always available with a super-fast reply to answer my numerous questions and give advice about hanging, measuring and tracks. I was nervous about ordering online and measuring myself, but it was a lot simpler than I anticipated. I ordered the Home Theatre Media Room Curtains Made to Measure Bond Black, they arrived fast, fit perfectly and look fantastic! I couldn't recommend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains more highly.

I will be a return customer!