94% · 603 · 5%
4.9

LYNNE
LYNNESydney, NSW

5 star curtains and 5 star post-purchase service

I bought 2 x Anton Pleated 250cm Long Drop Curtains. Quickfit delivered a superior product and their after-sales service was second-to-none. The website was easy to navigate, the curtains arrived quickly, they delivered a superior product and they were very responsive when I contacted them post-purchase. I would not hesitate to buy more Quickfit products. Show details ·  1
Donna A.
Donna A.

Best ever!

The very best online service. The ladies were so very helpful with advice on size and even colour. My curtains were sent out very promptly, they fitted perfectly and look great! I would definitely recommend Quickfit Blinds and will certainly be using them, myself, again in the future. Show details ·  1
Sandy
Sandy4 posts

Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price

Linen curtains were very nice. Tab back are very easy to hang and look very high end. Very good value. I made a mistake with measurements the first time and they were very understanding and cancelled right away. Great customer service. Show details ·  1
Susi
Susi17 posts

Sheer cotton voile curtains

I bought sheer curtains from here but after chatting with Eve, I was advised that a smaller size would suffice.
I was refunded the difference as I had paid already online.
When they arrived one was flawed, so
I was sent a replacement straight away, but unfortunately it was the wrong size.
I placed a second order for more and they supplied them, plus a replacement for the one which was the wrong size.
Their customer service is second to none, literally nothing is too much trouble.
My curtains are just what I need, they have provided a touch of pricacy (as my neighbours driveway is close) but yet still allow filtered light through.
I will definitely buy from them in the future. Show details ·  2
Angela Hillcoat
Angela HillcoatHunter Region, NSW

Incredible service. Great product

Couldn't have dealt with a better company. One blind damaged in transit and were so helpful and quick to get new one to me to replace it. So happy and product is lovely Show details ·  1
Mick2676
Mick2676AU23 posts

Outstanding Service

Ordered online, I made an initial error that could have resulted in overpaying, but they spotted it and contacted me and refunded approximately $150. There was a subsequent issue which I won't expand on in case it leads to scammers, but the issue was resolved in a very polite and professional manner, I am by no means a curtain expert but they look great, fabric is very nice, and their customer service was above and beyond anything I have seen for some time. Mistakes can happen but when a company resolves the matter promptly and in a friendly manner you know you are dealing with someone who cares about their business. Show details ·  1
Sparkles
Sparkles8 posts

Excellent customer service

I have found Quickfit Blinds and Curtains customer service excellent. I had an issue with my curtains but they resolved it. They are extremely helpful and have an excellent range of curtains. Kasia and Eve go out of their way to be helpful. Thank you to both. Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan2 posts

Great service and product

Seriously the best service I've experienced in a very long time. Very good product too. I searched a long to for a good quality curtain at a good price and these guys were the best I could find. Turned out to be the right decision. Show reply
tracey danger
tracey dangerHunter Region, NSW

Perfect curtains

I was hesitant to order my sheers online but couldn't find the size I wanted in shops I was surprised how quick they arrived and how perfect they were will definitely be ordering more in future Show details ·  1
JCA
JCA13 posts

Couldnt have been more helpful

Recently moved into a new house and needed some curtains. After looking around I found the colour I wanted on this website. Really fast responses to questions and even though the company is in Victoria and I am in Queensland, the curtains and rods arrived in record time, about 4 days. I was so impressed I purchased more. Staff are really friendly and helpful too. Definitely worth a visit. Show details
Emilie
EmilieSydney, NSW3 posts

Great price and quality, awesome customer service

We have ordered 6 curtains from them.
We have been advised perfectly on which size to chose and they send samples of the colour for you to pick from.
Delivery was real quick and customer service has been super responsive and quick.
Real easy to deal with. Show details ·  1
Regan
Regan

Exceptional service

Alexia went above and beyond to ensure I had the correct amount of curtains as I had under estimated. I would definitely work with Alexia in the future Show details ·  1
divya s.
divya s.

Perfect! Exactly what i was looking for

I am giving a 6/5 for the service, Alexia has been wonderful, kind and friendly, and always on top of things, she even recommended places to order tracks. I had an amazing experience shopping online for pinch pleate curtains and roller blinds. Quality of the product is 4.5/5 much cheaper than getting it done elsewhere . I had placed custom order and the items exceeded my expectation and where delivered within15 days ..5/5 . Highly recommend!!! Show details ·  1
Murray Williams
Murray Williams2 posts

Excellent Purchase & Product

Easy to Order & easy to install. Great way to update during lockdown and lovely helpful staff for queries. Thank you Show reply
Bernadette Maroun
Bernadette MarounGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Perfect fit, so quick and easy

I’m really happy with my new blind.
It fit in the space perfectly and was so easy to install. Thank you Show details ·  1