Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic customer service and very quick delivery

Fantastic customer service provided by Alexia prior to ordering my curtains and with post purchase follow ups. Alexia was very knowledgeable and helpful with colour selections and how to go about accurately measuring your curtains

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service, great quality.

Found the site myself. I was looking for curtains to replace the old ones. I was hoping for good quality and good price. They had great selection and also choice of ready made or custom made curtains. I ordered samples first, did my measurements according to their advice on the site, placed my order and was very happy with the look and fit of my curtains. They arrived as they said within 10 days. Very happy customer. Price excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

New home & needed to do all window furnishings myself

I was recommended to Quickfit blinds by my friend who said they were great quality, fast and very affordable.
Affordable was my goal however the customer service was first class, the products & materials also first class, the delivery turnaround once orders placed were super efficient & speedy and the price was very pleasing!

I am now in my new home and I’ve installed all the blinds & curtains and love the look.

Everything was perfect and only one blind came in the wrong colour and it was replaced very quickly.

The website was clear & easy to use with simple practical explanations on how to measure up.

The staff were only a phone call away when I needed clarification.

Blinds are locally made in Mornington which also appealed to me.

I highly recommend this company.

Annie

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very good quality curtains, great customer service

I needed new curtains for the four windows in my bedroom. Since I had four windows that needed curtains, I wanted to save a bit of money, but also wanted good quality curtains.
I wasn't sure about which colour I wanted so ordered some free fabric swatches/samples. They were posted within a couple of days free of charge. The ordering process was easy, and the website was easy to navigate. The curtains are very good quality blockout curtains - they explained on the website the difference between the different kinds of blockout "ratings" (until then I didn't know there was any difference and could never understand why curtains I bought in the past at shops still let lots of light through).
The only thing is that the curtains I bought are only available in two different lengths (230cm & 300cm), so I am going to have to take them up.
I'm very happy with my curtains and would definitely recommend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent fast service and great value

From the beginning to the end, no hassles and fast delivery. They arrived on our doorstep well in advance of what I thought was possible. Very happy with the product

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, price and quality, thankyou

I love the blinds I purchased online from Quickfit. They have made such a difference in my bedroom. I did originally want shutters but they are much too expensive and I achieved the same look with these white timber style blinds. I chose Quickfit mainly for the quick turn around. They advertise within 10 days and I got mine right on 10 days. Quality is great. I think I should have measured all the way too the timber, but I'm still happy with the difference it has made to my bedroom. Overall I am extremely happy and am going to order some for my other rooms

Great value Quality Product and Excellent Customer Service

I will definetely be using Quickfit blinds and curtains again. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about their product they sent me the perfect choice of fabric samples to choose from. I am very happy with my curtains they were well priced excellent quality and arrived on time as promised. My partner found it easy to install the tracks and curtains and we were able to call and get advice on this easily.
The best part of this service was that i could do it all online . I live in a regional area and it was so convenient for me it saved me considerable time and travel costs i didnt need to go to a store there service came to me. I will be replacing other window furnishings in the near future and will certainly use them again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Efficiency, superb customer service & delivered in time for pre Christmas guests!

We live in Sydney & ordered our custom made blackout blinds 3 weeks before Christmas for our guestroom.
I was delighted they arrived just before our guests did in time for my husband to install.
I was a bit nervous about ordering online & taking the measurements myself however the team at Quickfit guided me through the process with patience & reassurance.
It was a very streamlined process & the fit is perfect.
The quality & price was a bonus & have since ordered other products.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I recomend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains to anyone looking for quality curtains and blinds

The ordering process was easy, simple
The staff were friendly and helpful and sent free fabric samples
The delivery was quick and arrived in 10 says
I would recomend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains to anyone looking for quality curtains and blinds

Very surprising

I ordered 2 made to measure curtains I am so very happy with the end result. From the first time I called to enquire until the delivery they were very helpful in advise and send samples of materials. I couldn’t be more happy with the quality and how quick I received them no more than 10days and I live in Sydney. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality curtains for a very reasonable price.

Quality, professional product

I’d like to thank Quick Fit Blinds and Curtains for a quality product, excellent price and quick
postage for my custom made curtains. I was pleasantly surprised at the beautiful
quality of the fabric and professional construction of the curtains. I was a bit nervous because I’ve never measured curtains to be made previously, but Alexis’ customer service made the whole process easy with easy to follow instructions. She answered all of my queries promptly. All in all, a great product. I’d definitely highly recommend Quick Fit Blinds and
Curtains.

Great Service & Very Happy With Product

We ordered customised day bed covers and cushions, and these have completely spruced up the look of the living area. The day beds had a slightly awkward shape to them but this wasn't an issue and they were able to make covers that fit perfectly. The heavy duty fabric was excellent and ideal for the heavy work out that the area gets. We were really impressed with the level and attentiveness of the service, and overall incredibly satisfied with the experience.

Amazing quality and service support and the cheapest by far

Fitted out my entire house with new blinds after repainting. The measuring and ordering process was seemless. We received them within 10 days. I was worried about the quality as the price was the cheapest by far, however I’m so impressed. I used to have trouble sleeping in one room and the staff advised me how to mount the blind to achieve complete blockout. They were very knowledgeable and went out of their way to assist. If you want the quality and service usually associated with expensive suppliers, at the cheapest costs, then quickfit are on the mark. Several friends have since bought blinds from quickfit and had the same fantastic service. It’s a no brainer - don’t bother with the others

Perferct fit for a space that has louvers.

I purchased Westwood textured block out curtains for a narrow window space that has glass louvres, therefore blinds wouldn't work due to the handles. These curtains are ideal for the space. When I spoke to Nicole she talked me thru the measuring process & they are an exact fit. The grey texture looks great with my other plain & simple grey roller blinds.

Brilliant curtains, excellent backup service, and deliver in a very timely manner.

We have bought many curtains from this company and have been dealing with them for a couple of years, for some our clients, and some of are very fussy. Every client has been extremely happy with the curtains. Description , colour and product very good. Blockout curtains a extremely good for room darkening, quality excellent. We have had one minor problem with a fault in the curtain and it was dealt with and replaced immediately.....great after sales service.

Blinds and Curtains

Both orders have been tailor made. Everything was exactly as per the sample and delivered in a very timely manner which enabled us to have them up prior to an open inspection on our house. I would highly recommend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

Custom Made Curtains

The Portsea Pleated curtains in linen colour are lovely.
They are very soft and hang nicely. They block light well and hopefully will help keep the house warm this winter.
Delivery was very fast and the service staff were very knowledgeable.

Highly recommend!

This was the first time I purchased from Quickfit Curtains. I have a particular taste and was after a whimsical white flowing curtain for my bedroom.
The first ones I received were not as white as I had hoped.
I found another curtain on the site and phoned and asked if I could swap them. The staff were very helpful and no problem at all returning them and having the new ones sent out.
These ones were perfect. I highly recommend the Bristol White Curtain it is absolutely beautiful and had a special weight at the bottom.
Very good experience.

Very impressed

After contacting Quick Fit Blinds the knowledge, assistance, ordering, supply and installation was exceptional and hassle-free. The quality of the roller blockout blinds was extremely high and totally fit for purpose. I'm a very happy and satisfied client of Quick Fit Blinds

Highly Recommend: Customer advice excellent

We searched everywhere for Home Theatre Curtains and came across Quickfit Blinds and Curtains online.
We wanted them installed but after talking to the company they helped us through the order process and we installed the track ( from Bunnings) they even told us what track to buy. All up we covered and entire 5m wall with custom pleated gorgeous red curtains for 425 dollars.
They look wonderful. We are so happy..
We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Quickfit Curtains.