Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)

Dan
Dan

Great service and product

Seriously the best service I've experienced in a very long time. Very good product too. I searched a long to for a good quality curtain at a good price and these guys were the best I could find. Turned out to be the right decision.

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and CurtainsSend a private message

Thanks Dan. We truly appreciate the positive feedback and are so pleased you are happy with the service you received and your new curtains.

info@quickfitblindsandcurtains.com.au

tracey danger
tracey dangerHunter Region, NSW

Perfect curtains

I was hesitant to order my sheers online but couldn't find the size I wanted in shops I was surprised how quick they arrived and how perfect they were will definitely be ordering more in future

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and CurtainsSend a private message

Thank you so much for the great review Tracey. We are so pleased you are happy with the sheer curtains and look forward to hearing from you again soon.

info@quickfitblindsandcurtains.com.au

JCA
JCA

Couldnt have been more helpful

Recently moved into a new house and needed some curtains. After looking around I found the colour I wanted on this website. Really fast responses to questions and even though the company is in Victoria and I am in Queensland, the curtains and rods arrived in record time, about 4 days. I was so impressed I purchased more. Staff are really friendly and helpful too. Definitely worth a visit.

Emilie
EmilieSydney, NSW

Great price and quality, awesome customer service

We have ordered 6 curtains from them.
We have been advised perfectly on which size to chose and they send samples of the colour for you to pick from.
Delivery was real quick and customer service has been super responsive and quick.
Real easy to deal with.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Quickfit Blinds and Curtains compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Exceptional service

Alexia went above and beyond to ensure I had the correct amount of curtains as I had under estimated. I would definitely work with Alexia in the future

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and CurtainsSend a private message

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review Regan. Alexia will be so pleased to hear this and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

Perfect! Exactly what i was looking for

I am giving a 6/5 for the service, Alexia has been wonderful, kind and friendly, and always on top of things, she even recommended places to order tracks. I had an amazing experience shopping online for pinch pleate curtains and roller blinds. Quality of the product is 4.5/5 much cheaper than getting it done elsewhere . I had placed custom order and the items exceeded my expectation and where delivered within15 days ..5/5 . Highly recommend!!!

Excellent Purchase & Product

Easy to Order & easy to install. Great way to update during lockdown and lovely helpful staff for queries. Thank you

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and CurtainsSend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback Murray. We appreciate it and are so pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase along with the service you received from our staff.

Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

Perfect fit, so quick and easy.

I’m really happy with my new blind.
It fit in the space perfectly and was so easy to install. Thank you

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and CurtainsSend a private message

You are very welcome Bernadette. Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. We truly appreciate it and are so pleased you are happy with your new blind.

Dale L.
Dale L.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant

It was very easy to find the blinds that I needed for custom made. My house has no windows alike and the easy measure and perfect fit was wonderful. From the time I ordered them to when they were delivered was super fast and the quality of the blind is fantastic. The installation was easy and quick as well. Thank you.

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and CurtainsSend a private message

You are so welcome Dale. Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with your new blinds and found them easy to measure and install.

Kindest Regards

Tracey J.
Tracey J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellant customer service

I accidently ordered the wrong colour curtains.
I rang to explain my problem and they did not hesitate to offer me a refund. The customer service was excellent.

Baz
BazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot fault them

I genuinely don't have much to say but I feel I need to write a review just to ensure a a great business is rewarded with a positive review.
I received a lot of back and forth email assistance before I even made a purchase and I mean A LOT. It wasn't judt one or 2 questions but I was probably annoying in the end because I had no idea what I was doing. Anyway, from the assistance I received, I put an order in for 1 item just to see what it was like in terms of light blockage for the baby's room and it was dark so I put in a much bigger order for the rest of my home. It isn't easy buying anything online without seeing it in person for colour and quality. Long story short I bought the Nordic curtain in grey and I couldn't be happier. Love them

Merlyn
MerlynMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very Happy Customer

I would like to give 4/5 star rating for quality of product for the money.
Navigating the Website is very easy and I had the product delivered within 4-5 days.
The only downside was that I wasn't particularly happy with one colour selection and returning the product is a no go....I have two more windows to go and will definitely be ordering from Quickfit Blinds.
A very satisfied customer.

LilyLovesLife
LilyLovesLife

Deep red Portsea Fabric Pinch Pleat Drapes.

Quickfit Blinds CurtainsQuickfit Blinds and CurtainsSend a private message

Thankyou for the amazing feedback and photo. The deep red curtains you chose look stunning especially with the timber panelling. We are so pleased you are happy with them and we hope to hear from you again in the future. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Olga
Olga

The delivery was delayed but it was AU post faults.

The delivery was delayed, but it was AU post faults.
I called them and they offer an express post if I don't get them next week.
Very Friendly customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo