QuickFlix

QuickFlix

3.2 from 1,089 reviews

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awful non-service

My subscription: Name DVD & Blu-ray
Details DVDs & Blu-rays (1 out at a time). $12.99/month.
This means 1 out at a time, not 0 most of the time and sometimes 1! I don't understand what happened and why at Quickflix so they are not giving the service they are supposed to.
In the past I usually received discs quickly and promptly. I understand Australia Post is not delivering as they used to but should that be a reason to not even try to keep their promise? Lately I've been lucky if I receive 1 title a week, usually not even 1. They stopped replying, no contact is possible via email or website.

Crap customer service

They are not sending out movies, not answering messages. I am paying for nothing! They were quick to suspend my account when i went over on my credit card but they hadnt sent anything to me for 2 weeks preceding that then it took a week to start sending again then it stopped completely. NOT HAPPY QUICKFLIX

Web site down again

Nothing on my DVD lists have changed since 27/05. No response from help requests, and now the request won’t even send. The only way they can be contacted is via email

have used it for years

i have been a member of QF for over 10 years.. im technically savvy but prefer the old fashioned quality of DVD or BR over streaming. Iv'e never really had an issue with the DVD mailing service I will continue to be a member as long as they provide relevant content. I was a member of streaming for 6 months.. and it worked well for me.. but the mobile app lagged what was on the website and progressively they have not been adding titles so i moved on to Telstra box office... ironically Telstra handed the dvd mailing service to QF about 8 yrs ago..

i really try to support Oz businesses where i can ... please try to find some positives out of this.

The streaming service doesn't work

I signed up to rent one movie and stream it. The player then refused to work and you can't watch anything. They were very quick to take the money, but no response on rectifying the problem.

What is happening Quickflix???

I wanted to close my account with Quickflix but it is impossible to contact them via phone or Internet . Recently they have no new movies and only seem to send old movies from my list. I am thinking they may have closed shop?????? There are no explanations on their website

Cant Contact

Received an email asking for a dvd back, have not received it yet, they have threatened to charge me for it. Tried to contact them, no email, no web page, no phone number, just get the message cant find this site. What is going on?
Bill.

the web site is up and running now

I have used QuickFlix for over 5 years and never had a problem.
Movies arrive in about 5 days that's Australia post. A lot of sites went down yesterday
Quickflix is back now

Site Closed ..No Warning to subscibers ?

yep, we cant contact at all, why is there no media Info available? partner had to cancel his credit card at bank to stop auto debits, phone no. not answering , web pages not loading

Well it would appear they're gone lucky I pay via PAYPAL

Well it would appear they're gone, (Quickflix), lucky I pay via PAYPAL. I tried to log on, to tell them I returned 2 discs only to find NO WEB PAGE, I emailed them just in case it was an error with their server, 4 days later and NO REPLY. I've cancelled auto payment through PayPal and asked for a refund of last subscription payment, Which should be refunded, I just don't know how they can shut shop and not tell anyone?
I was relatively happy with service, although the put movies in order you want them sent was a joke, They sent whatever they liked whenever they liked. Does anybody know of another disc rental service? I don't want streaming.

Well it looks like they're BACK! website is functioning discs are Marked coming out, Even got a reply to email apologising for outage, Gee you would think being 21st century and all they would of at least had an automated message saying sorry for outage!

taking money but no longer in operation

There is no way to stop them taking our money. Their website is no longer active and yet money is still coming out of our credit card and bank says they can't stop it. Help what do we do>

Disgusting when it comes to a refund

Decided to go through with a free trial then opted to unsubscribe but it wasn’t actioned, years later to find out Money was still being deducted from my account. Not sure who to talk to too to resolve this matter.

Quickflix

Joined to access certain movies, downloaded one, paid for it through PayPal, but can’t open movie, spent hours trying to Access. The queue system is s joke. Waste of money and time. Deleted App-luckily exercise only cost me $3.99.

1 star because you can't give zero

Never been a member and they deduct payment from my card. Can't ring anyone only email and they don't reply. Won't refund the fraudulently taken money. Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Credit card deductions but NO movies sent!

My elderly mother has had several credit card deductions though no movies had been sent.
She had 4 in one month then -nothing ,still charged tho.
The one month od service-stopped and on investigation it was "on hold" as if it was holted for holidays.We had no authorized this!!!!
The service doesn't reply to messages.

Fraudulent charges on my credit card.

I did not subscribe to your movie /tv show download services and I do not receive any services.
Why am I being charged on a monthly basis via my credit card. I have contacted my bank not to honour any further payments and indicated these payments are to be treated as fraud. If they do not stop legal action is pending.

Won't accept credit card details!

I was a member of QF for almost a year from June 2016. The service was pretty good back then, no delays in receiving discs. Then I stopped my membership, because I had finished my queue.
I have been thinking of rejoining, however it seems their website fails to take my card details. I have emailed them twice - no response yet! Then it came to me that perhaps I should check out the online reviews. Just as I suspected, others have also encountered issues!
Maybe it's time to join the streaming service with another provider.

No point even complaining

I used to get 1 or 2 disks a week, these days I am lucky too get 1 in every 10 days. They do not even bother to reply to complaints. If there was another supplier I would switch today, but the only way to get something for money is to use Netflix or similar. This mob will go out of business soon and I won't be sorry for them.

Ridiculous delays posting out DVD's

The slowness of providing DVD's is ever increasing.We would be lucky to receive 2 D VD's per month no matter how quickly we return them. So that's about $10 per DVD. This is highway robbery and quite deliberate in my view. I am at last confronting the irritation and hurdles of canceling the service. So far the Quickflix Help page is non existent...surprise surprise. This company is fraudulant in my view and should be investigated.

Poor management

I loved Bigpond Movies and reluctantly went to Quickflix. since hearing of financial issues this year, service has dropped further. They don't appear to work on Fridays. No discs are ever updated on Fridays. Noticed last Thursday 22nd March. my account was not updated. they reply today ( Monday 26th March) as they have run out of envelopes and will send a replacement disc as soon as shipment is received but no mention of a date. Poor Form to wait for complaints. Let customers know what is happening up front and give us a time frame. thinking some $$ will be in order as we pay for each week but not getting the goods

I am very frustrated I cannot speak to anyone I have tried to cancel this three months ago you’re still taking money I have not had an active account for nine years I’ve only just recently found out you’ve been taking it for nine years I get a generic email to reply to and I get nothing I’ve sent multiple emails to contact me as this is over $6000 that I am legitimately out of pocket due to a service I have not had nor been contacted about what can I do to get this resolved thanks
go to the ombudsman or the office of fair tradingFrom what I have read previously, people have had to cancel the card/account they use to pay Quickflix. I have complained to fair trading and all they suggested was to use another service . Quickflix isn’t based in Australia so there is nothing Australian authorities can do.I have been trying to cancel for two years. I do not even live in Australia now and they keep taking the money out if my card

Looks like quickflix website is down again - This time even the help.quickflix.com.au site is down. For the technically savvy the entire "quickflix.com.au" domain is not registered with DNS. Lets hope its a change of website hosting providers and not the company going bust without notice.
...and the phone number for Quickflix Limited (1300 138 644) is disconnected...I cancelled my subscription months ago and informed my bank not to pay any more funds to them. I suspect they have money problems but to my knowledge they have not made any announcements!! I do know their movies were getting older and older and I suspected trouble long ago what with competing with newer streaming companies. When you cannot contact a company they do not deserve any business!

Why are you uncontactable???? No phone numbers, website unavailable .... I intend to cancel my debit card on Monday to prevent any more monthly payments being taken out until I know what's going on
sorry Jude I do not know, it looked ok then it died maybe they are trying to fix it, I hope so.By "trying to fix it" I assume you're referring to the website? That's only a symptom of the real issue, which is why is Quickflix suddenly uncontactable, usually a sign a business is folding. Is there anyone who can actually front up to their offices in Perth and find out what is going on? It seems to me that Quickflix are continuing to take members' monthly payments when in fact they may not be trading any longer.It looks like it working fine today, just sign out each time you visit the site