QuickFlix

QuickFlix

3.2 from 1,099 reviews

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unable to access site to return DVD

Has anyone been able to contact Quickflix ... I'm over the standard response regarding the site ... long time customer .. not happy. Is the company still legit .. I've read lots of feedback regarding not being able to stop payments.. Can anyone give me a positive

Babs

BabsPerth, WA

Seems to be okay now

I too couldnt get in for three days, tried today, all is back to normal plus there does seem to be some new movies to choose from and lots of good ones coming, maybe they were doing an update, lets hope it keeps up.

Sue

SuePerth, WA

I haven't been able to access Quickflix site for 2 days - long term customer unhappy :(

Does anyone know why the site won't load ? I have tried to access the Quickflix site from 3 different devices and two networks, and all come back that the website won't load.

Website down again!

Have been trying for 2 days to get on website, as I have just returned 2 dvds. I have been with them 9yrs, and have decided to stay loyal to them instead of going to Netflix or stan....my loyalty is rapidly diminishing. Great way to lose your customers

Valerie

Valerie

Such great service over many years!

I've been receiving 2 DVDs a month from Quickflix for so long that I can't remember when I joined up. I've always received them promptly each month and never had a problem with viewing any of the DVDs. A great system with the two-way mail envelopes being so easy to use and not too long to wait for popular movies.

Patti

PattiSydney, NSW

What's up with Quickflix???

I have been trying for two days to access the Quickflix website and so unable to make further orders. I've tried phoning (08) 9347 4900 many times (number obtained from website and double-checked at each failure) not recognised or answering. Something terribly wrong - I've been a customer almost since the day they opened. What's happening!!

zaz

zazHunter Region, NSW

Movie arrived today

I received a new movie today from them, i also went to get in touch to see if they had received both movies i sent back (they normally email to say they have received movie back).I posted one back 2 weeks ago and haven't heard, so was getting worried the mail got lost, web site not found. So they have received at least one of the movies to have sent me another. I've been with them about 10 years, no problems at all. Will ride this out and see if the web page comes back up so i can add to my queue. I don't want to succumb to netflix or stan yet!!

Terrible service

Money came out of account last week. No movie or email. Not able to open website and no way to contact them. The phone number on my bank statement has been disconnected. Will be disputing charges and reporting the business.

Putty

PuttyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Website down

Pink LotusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Website is down again

Website is down and no idea how to contact them to cancel subscription. The service was ok and they sent out movies on time until this week. I saw previous reviews saying this happened before. Looks like they may not be around for much longer.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Awful non-service

My subscription: Name DVD & Blu-ray
Details DVDs & Blu-rays (1 out at a time). $12.99/month.
This means 1 out at a time, not 0 most of the time and sometimes 1! I don't understand what happened and why at Quickflix so they are not giving the service they are supposed to.
In the past I usually received discs quickly and promptly. I understand Australia Post is not delivering as they used to but should that be a reason to not even try to keep their promise? Lately I've been lucky if I receive 1 title a week, usually not even 1. They stopped replying, no contact is possible via email or website.

Daniel S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Crap customer service

They are not sending out movies, not answering messages. I am paying for nothing! They were quick to suspend my account when i went over on my credit card but they hadnt sent anything to me for 2 weeks preceding that then it took a week to start sending again then it stopped completely. NOT HAPPY QUICKFLIX

Web site down again

Nothing on my DVD lists have changed since 27/05. No response from help requests, and now the request won’t even send. The only way they can be contacted is via email

nongaboy

nongaboyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have used it for years

i have been a member of QF for over 10 years.. im technically savvy but prefer the old fashioned quality of DVD or BR over streaming. Iv'e never really had an issue with the DVD mailing service I will continue to be a member as long as they provide relevant content. I was a member of streaming for 6 months.. and it worked well for me.. but the mobile app lagged what was on the website and progressively they have not been adding titles so i moved on to Telstra box office... ironically Telstra handed the dvd mailing service to QF about 8 yrs ago..

i really try to support Oz businesses where i can ... please try to find some positives out of this.

The streaming service doesn't work

I signed up to rent one movie and stream it. The player then refused to work and you can't watch anything. They were very quick to take the money, but no response on rectifying the problem.

LynneSydney, NSW

What is happening Quickflix???

I wanted to close my account with Quickflix but it is impossible to contact them via phone or Internet . Recently they have no new movies and only seem to send old movies from my list. I am thinking they may have closed shop?????? There are no explanations on their website

Flinders island Bill

Flinders island BillNorth-East, TAS

Cant Contact

Received an email asking for a dvd back, have not received it yet, they have threatened to charge me for it. Tried to contact them, no email, no web page, no phone number, just get the message cant find this site. What is going on?
Bill.

the web site is up and running now

I have used QuickFlix for over 5 years and never had a problem.
Movies arrive in about 5 days that's Australia post. A lot of sites went down yesterday
Quickflix is back now

Site Closed ..No Warning to subscibers ?

yep, we cant contact at all, why is there no media Info available? partner had to cancel his credit card at bank to stop auto debits, phone no. not answering , web pages not loading

BearrPerth

Well it would appear they're gone lucky I pay via PAYPAL

Well it would appear they're gone, (Quickflix), lucky I pay via PAYPAL. I tried to log on, to tell them I returned 2 discs only to find NO WEB PAGE, I emailed them just in case it was an error with their server, 4 days later and NO REPLY. I've cancelled auto payment through PayPal and asked for a refund of last subscription payment, Which should be refunded, I just don't know how they can shut shop and not tell anyone?
I was relatively happy with service, although the put movies in order you want them sent was a joke, They sent whatever they liked whenever they liked. Does anybody know of another disc rental service? I don't want streaming.

Charmaineasked

Hi
I've been able to log in to Quickflix since Friday 18 Oct. The message I get is that the site can't be reached and that their servers IP Server address can't be found. This doesn't sound good. There is no other way of contacting them. Is this the same for everyone? Thanks, CB

Its the same for me!

Daniel S.

me too, but i typed quickflix help in my search and got a page and sent them a message. it goes out like this every so often with no apologies from them :)

Charmaine

Thanks Daniel. Let's hope it comes up again as suddenly as it went down.

Amanda T

Amanda Tasked

I am very frustrated I cannot speak to anyone I have tried to cancel this three months ago you’re still taking money I have not had an active account for nine years I’ve only just recently found out you’ve been taking it for nine years I get a generic email to reply to and I get nothing I’ve sent multiple emails to contact me as this is over $6000 that I am legitimately out of pocket due to a service I have not had nor been contacted about what can I do to get this resolved thanks

Daniel S.

go to the ombudsman or the office of fair trading

Ron
Ron

From what I have read previously, people have had to cancel the card/account they use to pay Quickflix. I have complained to fair trading and all they suggested was to use another service . Quickflix isn’t based in Australia so there is nothing Australian authorities can do.

Dianne R.
Dianne R.

I have been trying to cancel for two years. I do not even live in Australia now and they keep taking the money out if my card

Danasked

Looks like quickflix website is down again - This time even the help.quickflix.com.au site is down.
For the technically savvy the entire "quickflix.com.au" domain is not registered with DNS. Lets hope its a change of website hosting providers and not the company going bust without notice.

Dan

...and the phone number for Quickflix Limited (1300 138 644) is disconnected...

Lynne

I cancelled my subscription months ago and informed my bank not to pay any more funds to them. I suspect they have money problems but to my knowledge they have not made any announcements!! I do know their movies were getting older and older and I suspected trouble long ago what with competing with newer streaming companies. When you cannot contact a company they do not deserve any business!

Get an answer from our members and QuickFlix representatives