Medium, Medium-Firm

Buying Guide Banner

Tessa A.
Tessa A.Tasmania

Sagging after only 1 week

Purchased in January 2021 at Quokka Beds for $1,945.00.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply Fantastic!

This mattress has the perfect amount of natural flexibility whilst still retaining firmness. I have had spinal surgery and it's a positive fit for me, my partner had scoliosis and she also is very happy.with it too. I envision this being a long lasting and very durable bed. We are mostly side sleepers, and have found this is excellent for all sleeping positions.

Purchased in February 2021.

Jax
JaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra comfort for our yacht

Best decision we made to buy this mattress.
Very comfortable and supportive. Stays cool when the weather is warm. Cozy in cooler weather. Doesn’t retain moisture or grow mold. Quality of sleep is 10/10. Fits our queen size catamaran berth perfectly. Friends bought one for their monohull and cut to size for their v berth and used the offcuts as filling for a bean bag. Have waited a year to write this review, worth the money, no sagging, firmness is perfect, very durable. If you’re considering a mattress this is a great option. Also very happy buying from an Australian company.

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds for $1,180.00.

Find out how Quokka Beds Latex Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Fantastic product couldn't be happier, The service from this company is above and beyond.

We would highly recommend this company and there products, Great people to deal with. We have not had to alter our mattress since we put it together, we have had a latex mattress in the past but were after something slightly softer and could not be happier.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Great product - perfect sleep.

Have had our mattress for a month or so. We're very happy with the support provided and the level of firmness. Love the flexibility of the three layers allowing us to experiment with different layer combinations.
We've been getting very good sleeps.

Purchased in January 2021 at Quokka Beds.

Hi Chris,
Fantastic to hear! We're so glad the 3-Layer Latex Mattress was perfect for you and you enjoyed the flexibility to customise!
Happy Sleeping,
Elise, Quokka Team

Mel
MelPerth, WA

absolutely brilliant

Thoroughly recommend these mattresses! I paid three times that for an inner spring fancy mattress that when delivered smelt strongly of chemicals and was as hard as a rock. Gave me back pains, dizziness and head aches it was horrible. And so thick and heavy too! The quokka latex mattress was so soft and comfy and no toxic chemicals and not heavy or super thick. The staff were super helpful and accomodating considering I hadn’t slept in over a month and got me a mattress super quickly. I can’t thank u guys enough! As a single mum sleep is so important and this has been a big save

Purchased in February 2021.

Kimberley
KimberleySouth West, WA

Extremely satisfied

To the Team at Quokka Mattresses,

I would like to thank you for the efficient and reliable service I received from order to delivery on my recent purchase of a King Size 100% latex mattress with organic cotton cover.

The mattress arrived as scheduled, the assembly instructions were easy to follow.

We have now slept on the mattress for a week and it is the most comfortable and supportive mattress we have ever owned.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,195.00.

Corinne
CorinnePerth, WA

Do yourself a favour... seriously.

Purchased in August 2020 at Quokka Beds for $2,580.00.

Nicola
NicolaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I would never sleep on anything else!

Our mattress arrived and it is perfect! We have a latex mattress on our own bed and needed one for our spare room, as I want our guests to experience the superior sleep we have had since owning a latex mattress! This mattress from Quokka is just beautiful, so comfortable and is encassed in a such a gorgeous cover giving it a luxurious feel. The whole process has been quick and easy from ordering to delivery in around two weeks. All in all, a fabulous mattress and fabulous service - Thank you Quokka.

Purchased in September 2020 at Quokka Beds for $1,350.00.

Hey Nicola,
Thank you for your glowing review! We're so happy to hear you love our mattresses as much as we do, and really feel the benefits latex has to offer! Thanks for supporting an Aussie local business, and Happy Sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Team

Tania
TaniaPerth, WA

My new latex mattress is perfect!

The website was so informative and told me everything I needed to know right from the start.

I visited the showroom to do a quick test run to confirm my firmness choice and everyone was so helpful with real advice not just a sales pitch.

The first nights sleep made me realize how supportive it actually is ... just love it! No more aches and pains in the morning and a solid sleep all night through!

Thanks to Brett and his team for the great service and a wonderful product

Purchased in August 2020.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Dream Bed

The mattress was fiddly to put together, but so worth it - most comfortable mattress ever, and great quality too! I did some research before buying and so happy I that chose Quokka :)

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Bronwyn
Bronwyn

Luxurious sleeps

I am getting so much good quality sleep! I enjoy a firm mattress, though I have never experienced the perfect combination of support and softness- this is it. I chose organic latex for the environmental and health benefits.

Purchased in July 2020.

Comfortable, great back support

We purchased a latex mattress some years ago. Within 3 months broken sleep due to sore hips was a thing of the past. We recently needed another mattress so of course bought latex again

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Beds for $1,265.00.

Damian
DamianPerth, WA

Best mattress I’ve ever had!

I recently purchased a king medium-firm mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. It is really comfortable while being very supportive at the same time. The mattress itself was easy to fit into the bamboo cover doing it on my own which I thought was going to be challenging but was quite easy. Overall a great purchase that I won’t regret.

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you for your glowing review, Damian! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoy the easiness of putting the bed together as much as we do. Happy sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Beds

Leanne
Leanne

Best mattress I have ever slept on!

I bought the mattress as I was not sleeping well due to a hip problem. I was very restless during the night turning over etc and my partner was being disturbed. With the king mattress and bed it has been wonderful. The King size medium/firm all latex mattress minimises disturbing your partner as well as adjusting beautifully to allow my hip to sink into the mattress just right while supporting the rest of me. I now sleep through the night and my hip has significantly improved. Love this mattress!

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds for $1,990.00.