Quokka Beds Latex Mattress

Medium, Medium-Firm, Firm, Extra Firm (See All)
Listing monitored by Quokka Beds

4.9

The the most comfortable mattress ever!!

Very comfortable and supportive. I sleep like a baby and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend.

David.
David.South East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied.

Product arrived efficiently. I had communicated with the company prior to purchase and modified my bed base to comply with slat requirement. Good prompt communication via email and phone facilitated this. The assembly was easy and helped by watching the video. We are very satisfied with the comfort of the mattress. I had been troubled by pain over the hip area due to my slight build and this has been resolved with the new mattress. I would recommend this product and the good service and communication provided by the company.

Ma.D.
Ma.D.New South Wales

Would give this Australian company the highest recommendation

The 3 x layered latex mattress, Med-Firm configuration is very supportive and comfortable. Was specifically looking for a product with organic and eco credentials. Quokka ticked all the boxes.
Aligning mattress layers may prove to be an interesting/comedic experience at first, however, video instructions are clear and simple, and all was quickly resolved.
Excellent customer service- we had an issue with a faulty zipper tab which was immediately attended to and a replacement mattress cover quickly received.

Juanita
Juanita

Super supportive from the sales process through to the high quality product delivery which now delivers me a fine night's sleep. The mattress was a custom size for my antique European King frame which fits perfectly and is really comfortable to sleep on. I highly recommend.

Purchased in for $2,000.

Mark Callins
Mark CallinsSouthern and Hills, SA

Awesome transition to latex

Once we we got the combination of layers right the comfort was as good, actually better than anything we have had. It took a little while to be convinced that latex could be better than all that other bed stuff but boy are we glad we went this route.

Purchased for $2,100.

• Sleeping PositionSide
Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fixed my sore hip

I had a Peacelilly overlay to sooth my ageing Design Mobel mattress. Still uncomfortable, around 2am, I woke up grabbed my phone, all without reading glasses, and ordered a Quokka Queen size medium/firm latex mattress on Afterpay. It arrived in two pieces which was brilliant as one would have been too heavy for me to move. Jiggled it around and now so comfortable my hip pain has completely gone - and I was considering joining a university study on hip pain. Oh this is so comfortable!

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Total delight with the product and Quokka

Quokka could not have been more helpful in making my choice of 1 firm 1 medium and even cut the medium for me.
I am delighted to be back to latex much stronger body support. Back much happier with less annoying twinges in the morning.
Hasn't changed sleep depth/duration but I am a long term insomniac.
Had it a very short time so no sagging expected at this stage.

Purchased in at Quokka Beds for $1,550.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the lovely review, it means a lot to us as a small business! We are happy to hear you are waking up with a happy back. Sleep Happy! Kind regards, Aina and the team at Quokka beds.

Forest Lake 5 May
Forest Lake 5 May

I am reading your fame far and wide amongst my friends.on Facebook guys. The world deserves to know about your
Products and Impeccable service.

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

That's amazing to hear, we are very happy for your kind words! :)
Aina and the Team at Quokka Beds

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

One of the comfiest beds we've slept on

Extremely comfortable and supportive mattress. We both have back problems. We thought pocket springs were the go but that mattress sagged so quickly. This feels slightly softer than I thought it would be but is also super supportive. It feels like it's gently holding you. We have definitely slept better than on saggy pocket spring :) Quokka is still new so can't report on durability yet. Customer service is above and beyond!

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Hi there, thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to us as a small business. We are so happy to hear that you love the mattress.
Sleep Happy!
Aina and the Quokka team

Peter
PeterBelconnen 2617, ACT

Best nights sleep ever.

I’m a hot sleeper, but do not get hot on this mattress.

Best mattress I’ve ever had and I’m turning 50.

Being totally natural material makes me sleep better

Very happy customer!

Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA

Very Happy

I researched extensively before purchasing from Quokka. Visiting showrooms and online. Checked out Quokka latex after a friend said she was happy. Took delivery about a month ago and we are very happy. So, so comfortable. Its not hot, as some warned me. Got the floating base. Easy to construct and looks great. Thanks Quokka. Have recommended to others.

Purchased in for $4,000.

Hi Jacqui,
Thank you for your lovely review! It means a lot to us as a small local business! We are so happy you are finding everything great.
Many thanks for your support.
Aina and the team at Quokka beds

sharon
sharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

a product to sleep on

Ordered on line following advice from Quokka. Safely packaged for delivery from WA to Victoria.
Incredibly comfortable. Support with no sag! Waking with no tensed muscles.
A product that I purchased twice, without hesitation. Many different mattresses but this I will recommend to anyone who asks!

• Sleeping PositionSide

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your good review, it means a lot to us as a small business.
We are very happy to hear you love the mattress! Natural Latex is such a great product and so durable.
Happy sleeping!

YuliaPerth, WA

Fantastic product!

We bought a mattress in June.
Fantastic product, NON-TOXIC, 100% natural latex, great quality, and not heavy. Great setup, allowing you to wash a mattress cover and to give some air to the layers of latex, if needed in a future (unlike any other mattress we owed before).
Elise, Daniel and the team were wonderful, helpful and a joy to deal with.
Thank you so much!!!

Purchased in at Quokka Beds for $1,166.

Thank you so much!!!

VanM
VanMPerth, WA

Great mattress

My wife and I purchased a latex mattress from Quokka Beds about a month ago and are very happy with our purchase. Just like the bedroom suite we bought from the same company many years ago, their products are of high quality and made to last. I would recommend visiting their showroom and trying the different mattresses to test their firmness. In my case, my wife's sides is medium firm and my side is firm and we love our custom made mattress.

Judy H.
Judy H.Mid West, WA

Very happy, couldn’t be better.

Best mattress ever, and so very comfortable. It is great to feel confident that you are sleeping on a natural product safe from voc’s. Great company to deal with. Delivery free and on time.

wendsj
wendsj

Never slept on a better mattress - ever.