Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm King Mattress

24cm Bamboo Cover, 24cm Organic Cotton Cover, 16cm Bamboo Cover

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Perceived Firmness
Corinne

CorinnePerth, WA

Do yourself a favour... seriously.

Purchased in August 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$2,580.00.

Tania

TaniaPerth, WA

My new latex mattress is perfect!

The website was so informative and told me everything I needed to know right from the start.

I visited the showroom to do a quick test run to confirm my firmness choice and everyone was so helpful with real advice not just a sales pitch.

The first nights sleep made me realize how supportive it actually is ... just love it! No more aches and pains in the morning and a solid sleep all night through!

Thanks to Brett and his team for the great service and a wonderful product

Purchased in August 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Damian

DamianPerth, WA

Best mattress I’ve ever had!

I recently purchased a king medium-firm mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. It is really comfortable while being very supportive at the same time. The mattress itself was easy to fit into the bamboo cover doing it on my own which I thought was going to be challenging but was quite easy. Overall a great purchase that I won’t regret.

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you for your glowing review, Damian! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoy the easiness of putting the bed together as much as we do. Happy sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Beds

Mattresses

Find out how Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm King Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Best mattress I have ever slept on!

I bought the mattress as I was not sleeping well due to a hip problem. I was very restless during the night turning over etc and my partner was being disturbed. With the king mattress and bed it has been wonderful. The King size medium/firm all latex mattress minimises disturbing your partner as well as adjusting beautifully to allow my hip to sink into the mattress just right while supporting the rest of me. I now sleep through the night and my hip has significantly improved. Love this mattress!

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,990.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Perceived FirmnessSoft
nlc

nlcPerth, WA

love it

Purchase and delivery was all smooth. We went to the showroom and tried a few different types, the staff were helpful and friendly. The bed is great, it is simply comfortable and we sleep well in it. No regrets at all.

Purchased in December 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thanks for your review! Glad you find it comfortable and I'm sure you will continue to have no regrets, as it won't sag or change its feel over time!

See all Quokka Beds Latex Mattress reviews