Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm King Mattress

Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm King Mattress

24cm Bamboo Cover, 24cm Organic Cotton Cover, 16cm Bamboo Cover

Mattress Buying Guide

Keys to finding the best mattress on the market today.

Read now

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (33%) · No (67%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Damian

DamianPerth, WA

Best mattress I’ve ever had!

I recently purchased a king medium-firm mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. It is really comfortable while being very supportive at the same time. The mattress itself was easy to fit into the bamboo cover doing it on my own which I thought was going to be challenging but was quite easy. Overall a great purchase that I won’t regret.

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you for your glowing review, Damian! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoy the easiness of putting the bed together as much as we do. Happy sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Beds

Best mattress I have ever slept on!

I bought the mattress as I was not sleeping well due to a hip problem. I was very restless during the night turning over etc and my partner was being disturbed. With the king mattress and bed it has been wonderful. The King size medium/firm all latex mattress minimises disturbing your partner as well as adjusting beautifully to allow my hip to sink into the mattress just right while supporting the rest of me. I now sleep through the night and my hip has significantly improved. Love this mattress!

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,990.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived Firmness Soft
nlc

nlcPerth, WA

love it

Purchase and delivery was all smooth. We went to the showroom and tried a few different types, the staff were helpful and friendly. The bed is great, it is simply comfortable and we sleep well in it. No regrets at all.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thanks for your review! Glad you find it comfortable and I'm sure you will continue to have no regrets, as it won't sag or change its feel over time!

Mattresses

Find out how Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm King Mattress compares to other Mattresses

See all Quokka Beds Latex Mattress reviews