NSW, Sydney, VIC, Melbourne
Listing monitored by R J Nuss Removals

Excellent communication and care

Bureaucracy was easy and a quote provided. I also needed 5 day storage between relocation, from Balgowlah to Sydney CBD. Very good communication throughout and care to detail and items. Prompt and punctual. A shuttle was required to reach truck on upper carpark level making for a long day. Perhaps more training for a heavy fireproof safe, but experienced Andrew came to the rescue. (safe been moved OK at least 7 times in prior house moves).

Kelvin
    KelvinSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service from all points of view. A move from 2 bedroom apartment into storage seamlessly carried out in good time with paperwork all in order and on time pick up. Efficient and polite, very helpful crew.

Frustrated
    FrustratedRozelle

Moving

From an apartment in Sydney to a house in the Hunter. The move was completed in the day. Both the sales and actual moving process was very well handled. Happy to recommend them on my experience.

ALBIE
    ALBIESydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Removalists

Moved from Blue Mountains to Gosford. Extremely pleasant and helpful Company to deal with from first phone call to unloaded truck at the end. Only gave them 5 stars because that was the upper limit. Took care of our things like they owned them themselves. Not one breakage including glass chimneys on old oil lamps. Amazing. Couldn't be happier. Gordon & Rosemary.

Excellent door to door service

2 bed relocation from Australia to Dublin. Excellent door to door service. Arrived on time and safely. No damages. Excellent customer service in Australia and on arrival in Dublin.

Would highly recommend.

Russ G
    Russ GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, all good

RJ Nuss coordinated the inbound leg of our relocation from Hanoi to Melbourne. Everything worked, they were very communicative and helpful. We would recommend them and use them again.

Great Service!

We were moving interstate and needed to have our goods (from a four bedroom house) stored for a few weeks, so having a container that could be put into storage was ideal. The Melbourne team were very helpful with advice and tips on packing, and the uplift was done with great care and expertise. The team from Sydney were excellent and our goods were safely unloaded in Wollongong, and in original condition.

The supplied packing material was excellent and good value for money.

MR WILLIAMS
    MR WILLIAMSManila, Philippines

Very Professional Coordination fm Mgt., with EXCELLENT PACKING by Moving Staff!!

Derek
    DerekDarwin

Efficient and friendly service

JC
    JCSydney

Very Satisfied Customer

Extremely satisfied with this company. Admin team was more than helpful with quotes and advice on packing. Received confirmation about the move prior day. Team arrived as stipulated on the morning and the whole move was completed after midday although we had planned for an entire day. No damage to furniture and the team did a great job. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Satisfied Customer

Moved in July 2015 from Coogee to Milsons Point, all went well. Guys did a great job. Would recommend Nuss to family / friends.

Merillyn W
    Merillyn WMelbourne

Well done [names removed] from NUSS

Couldn't have asked for more helpful guys to help us move our Mums furniture. Only a short distance but all our goods were treated with respect and all arrived safely and were moved into the Unit for us with a minimum of fuss. The process was handled efficiently from the office staff to the helpful removalist guys on the day all in a timely manner from start to finish.

Satisfied customer

I moved from Melbourne to Sydney and dealt with Nuss Removals in both cities. The admin team were always extremely accommodating and patient when it came to dealing with me as a client. I always felt like a valued customer. The removalists themselves were fast and efficient but i do think they could've been a bit more careful and use common sense when packing certain items. My brand new TV was packed on its side at the bottom of a huge box!! Surprisingly, it didn't get damaged....the rest of the process went without a hiccup and i would probably use Nuss again.

Nuss Removals staff are superb

I have had Nuss Melbourne and Nuss Sydney move me multiple times over the past 6 years and I have only the highest regard for their services and team. Their people have always been very helpful and extremely kind when I have been stressing (often) and they have taken special care with items I cherish. I strongly doubt the theft stories below given I have had no such experiences in 5 moves both interstate and local and I have found them completely trustworthy. Very happy to recommend Nuss as the best I have used.

Discusting followup on stolen items

We too have had a nightmare with this company. Very nice to your face, but complain about missing items and see their true colours. We were moved by them last year, when we complained about valuable trinkets missing they said call the police and hung up, but that was a dead end with no witnesses and evidence, and this company knows it, Keep clear