RACT Roadside Assistance

RACT Roadside Assistance

See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for RACT Roadside Assistance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Job Satisfaction
K. Baker
K. BakerTasmania

Best gift I've ever received

Parents purchased a RACT ROADSIDE ULTIMATE for me as a Xmas gift. Turned out to be the BEST GIFT I've ever received. I didn't believe I'd ever need it, as my Ford Kuga, had only done 36,000 kms. I was wrong, I needed to be towed 3 times over a few months. Turned out the car needed a new transmission. So the lesson there is, don't be fooled into thinking that because you believe your vehicle is reliable, that you too can't find yourself without wheels, like I did. ESPECIALLY WITH MODERN CARS. I've been without a car for nearly 4 months. RACT were very reliable, provided a great service and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. What a great gift idea, Xmas, 18th, 21st.... It might help someone in a time of need, what could be better.

Susan Mckenzie
Susan MckenzieHobart

Absolutely amazing service

We broke down in our vehicle called ract on a public holiday they were here well under an hour the lovely young man was very helpful and we are now on the road again thanks for your help ract we are so happy we joined a number of years ago wouldn't be without our membership that's for sure thankyou again

Bloody RACV
Bloody RACVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bloody RACV!

I accidentally let my insurance lapse, so when I rang I said pls re-instate and come out. Well you would think I asked to have re-written the bible. Over an hour later and still cant get anyone out. Come on RACV, it cant be that hard to re-instate an old customer who had been with you for years! The customer service was woefull and I will now look around, its a shame because you were the leaders!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could not be happier

RACT roadside has saved me more times than I can count. They never take too long to get out to me and I’ve always had a good experience with the mechanics they send out. Special shout-out to Tim who works the hobart area. I’ve had him sent out to me twice and each time he went above and beyond with his service. Top bloke.

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how RACT Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Doing you a favour

Have been a long time member
Yesterday car had a puncture in a public car park
It was there as I was in hospital for treatment
My wife reported incident to ract
She was told that the member had to be present for help
From ract but they would do me a favour and send someone out
Which they did.
Not good enough
William

Loraine
LoraineHobart, TAS

Excellent Service!

Quick phone response, kept me informed of when to expect the mechanic's arrival, quick and accurate diagnosis with clear and helpful suggestions. Tow truck arrived on time and all round friendly but professional assistance. I felt confident that I would be looked after.

Martin CorkeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great Service!

In view of long distances between service centres I decided to join the Ultimate option and glad I did. My car need dealer expertise and was transported from Sheffield to Launceston. Had I not been a member it would have cost $350. Thanks RACT

smok