2,627
1,234

WORST SERVICE

Worst provider ever. They do not care about helping their customer, everyone on their phone lines are working of scripts. They kept on giving me completely un-reasonable options that were not in any way accessable to myself.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra
Claim ApprovedYes

Raelene G.

Raelene G.Gippsland, VIC

Good pricing

Have 3 cars with Budget Direct, good pricing compared to other companies. Always easy to contact, and online is easy to change any details. We have never had a claim with Budget, but have been getting feedback from friends that they are not fair or easy to deal with when it comes to claims. What have others found?

mollywood328

mollywood328Gippsland, VIC

Perfect

Good value very happy with the service very easy to apply great service the person I was talking to was very helpful and I didn't feel any pressure from changing from my previous insurer

Adrian L.

Adrian L.Central, SA

Great service and product

Great value and friendly service provided. Easy process to get the policies up and running. New insurance company, heard by word of mouth that they were good value - very true.

Car ModelHolden Epica

Great until you've payed

I had to wait on hold for over 10 mins to speak to someone and then got charged 10% of the annual premium as a cancellation fee? A bit ridiculous

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelBMW 3 Series E91

jtt

jttSouthwest, VIC

Definitely not BUDGET!!

Rang for a quote which was more than $200 I am paying for my current insurer for the same policy and it looks like bad service when you need to claim going by many reviews online.

Narrelle Cook

Narrelle CookSydney, NSW

Easy! Simple! Done!

Easy! Simple! Done!
I honestly have been putting it off for ages also thinking oh its going to cost me an arm and leg because I am a P2 driver under the age of 25, I love my policy, I feel safer and protected and its not as expensive as I thought

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CF

David

DavidCentral West, NSW

Good change

Policy was easy to set up, the person I was talking to was very helpful, value for money, direct deposit organised on the day requested, not a week later like the other company. Everything was so easy, actually talking to a person as well. I should have done this sooner.

Car ModelHolden Commodore S VT

Changing car insurance providers

Very easy with I-select to organise new membership with budget direct and considerably cheaper . have organised to have roadside assist as well - Im only hoping if I have a claim that it will be a similar process

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CF (Sedan) ES Sport
Claim MadeNo

This really good I love it

The policy was good value i will be telling my family and friends how good they are i only got this policy this year and when shop around I find it cheap

Car ModelHolden Cruze JH (Hatchback) Z-Series

Lyn

LynNorth Western Region, NSW

Good value

Purchased five policies. Good value for money. Will be purchasing more in 2020 and encouraging others to purchase from Budget Direct. Did take a little while to set up online. Looking forward to using Roadside Assistance if the need arises.

Rahi

RahiSydney, NSW

Ripped off by budget direct with comprehensive insurance

Didnt resolved the claim suffered lots with comprehensive insurance didnt get a hire car even though i have cover for hire car. Explained to them I have my new born really need a car will provide everything you need just help me with a hire car to manage my family cos I cant afford without a car. Cant describe my suffering with sick wife and a new born. Please avoid these insurance company. Unfortunately a taxi hit me at the back of the car.

Car ModelToyota Corolla
Claim ApprovedNo

Sayed

SayedSydney, NSW

Perfect

Honestly I dont know yet. I dont have any claim.
I done it online it was easy to setup.
I am with this insurance a bout two weeks.
Thanks for asking
Donno much.

Leif T.

Leif T.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and cheap

Very easy to apply for just had to up load my previous cover documents. Had instant on line help when I needed it. And way cheaper than my previous cover.

Car ModelHyundai i30
Sarah

SarahMid North Coast, NSW

Very cheap

Much cheaper than last insurer and cars and contents insured for more. Easy to set up and very happy that there is a pay fortnightly option as this suits my family financially

Car ModelToyota Corolla
Lapun

LapunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and good value

I was in the market for comprehensive car insurance. The Budget Direct web site made it easy to find a competitive quote and then to take out a policy. The follow up has been excellent.

Car ModelVolvo XC60

Ernie Perea

Ernie PereaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent all round policy.

Yes good value. It was very easy to set up except for downloading images for the inspection.No claim lodged. With company for 1 month. No road side assistance was needed.

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer

Omar Makki

Omar MakkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My opinion

Rep was amazing , but not too happy that I have to pay extra for roadside assistance and does not cover loan car if something happens.
I already have a policy and have been with you for a few years but also not too happy that if I added my wife's there was no decent discount. U want your customers to be happy then really make them happy so they will tell all there friends and family to join you.

RSmith

RSmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchasing Car Insurance

The online experience with ISelect was straightforward. Provided info relevant to my needs for car insurance and they came back with options. Decided on Budget. Service and costs were factors. Submitted info and was approved instantly. Cover in place immediately. Payments set up and all good to go. Documents sent through email. Portal setup to view account and policy. Spoke to an agent a couple of times for clarity. Good service.

Car ModelMazda 6

This is perfect!

Its valuable, although this is the first time to buy insurance from you, I hope it can give me better service as it describes. I will recommend it to my friends.