Radford Supplies

Radford Supplies

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wally

WallyCentral, SA

Scam Artists that just won't go away!!

I got sucked into purchasing ink cartridges from Radford. Like others, I apparently "signed up" for a regular supply!! No way!! That was 2 years ago and all ha been quiet :) Just a few days ago (25/9/19) they said I still have cartridges on my order from 2 years ago!! Took a bit of coaxing, but I managed to get the lady to say that they would invoice me after the delivery! Lol no chance I will be scammed again by these low lifes!!!

Silver

SilverSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Hard sell and expensive, when you say no they are rude!

Told me about the product, at the end she had me signed up or so she thought. Just called me to follow up, to make a sale, I said no I do not like your sly, hard selling and she hung up. I will NEVER buy anything from them.

nicola millen

nicola millenFar North Queensland, QLD

Misleading information.

Was offered a special "introductory deal" although it was not cheap. Then was sent more, and when I said "no more, my company is too small for this amount of toner" they said I had a contract with them. They have now sent more, yet again, and as this is unsolicited I have accepted it as a gift. They do not reply to return calls to an office number. Same tactics as welfare groups sending greeting cards and pens, hoping that you will feel pressured into paying. I will not be blackmailed.

*Scam*

Never deal with this company. Bought one package and they sent another months later unordered and unauthorised. Rang them, spoke to [name removed] who continued to tell us this was part of a deal, no we didn't agree to anything. We have made many phone calls, some were hung up on, ring back and they say Oh our phones are playing up! I call crap.
Never ever deal with them

Lucy

LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking service

Tried to cancel order multiple times. Very difficult to deal with. Kept sending us unwanted stock. Rude when called to rectify problem. Would not recommend this company ever. Worst customer service.

R. Angel

R. AngelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shameless Scum.

Disgusting behavior from representatives who continually call and harass whilst refusing to disclose the nature of their call. When pressed further the female representative became irate and rude. Do not deal with these scum bags.

Tracie

TracieNorthern Region, NSW

Rude, Scammers,

I ordered 2 inks form this company that was ok then more ink turned up that i didn"t order and then kept ringing & ringing I told them i didn't order this but they said it was part of the deal that I should have listened when i was on the phone. that was rubbish!! Then they became rude on the phone abusive then threatened me with court costs for debt collection.
Don"t buy from this company you will be sorry.

Farmer

FarmerAU

Stay away from this company

Completely Unethical

SCAM!!!

Big - Repeat, Big! Scammers - using ugly sick america sales methods to rip off decent ozzies

They conned us into buying 1 lot of 3 printer cartridges, then sent us a second lot of 3 and when I queried this second lot by phone I was told I had contracted to buy 2 lots of 3. I accepted the second lot and told their employee, I did not want any more, did not want to deal with radfords again and to delete our name from their records! The person to whom I spoke said they would attend to my instruction. I have just received a third lot. As I have no contract with Radfords I will accept their gift. I will report them to Fair Trading as SCAMMERS and publish this comment on Face book.

Scam warning to all will take this up with today tonight

Never buy from this company complete scam told me I can return cartridges free of charge and are genuine quality but failed to tell me they have a cooling off period can't return my cartridges. Will not be paying for these cartridges. Tried to contact them multiple times but no one was available. Avoid this company like the plague. Will also be putting a claim with consumer affairs and scam watch if this is not resolved.
I will be sticking with my other supplier.

MAX
MAX

Not resolved. Consumer affairs now investigating. SHAME ON YOU.

Overpriced hard sell but prompt service. Never again

WAY Overpriced PUSHY SALES PEOPLE. The only good side was the goods arrived quickly which I didn’t need.

NEVER again

DISGUSTING - SCAM - DO NOT USE

Unbelievably bad customer service and threatening behaviour. Will Scam you with free gifts then bill you.
Please do not use these guys, not sure how they are allowed to operate.

Terrible customer service

I had a lady phone me out of the blue. Took a while to get my business name correct and when I could not hear where she was from clearly and then asked again to confirm she said "Oh my freaking god" and then hung up. As if I would ever use their product with those type of people working there.

Sales people were rude!

If The people selling the product are that rude, imagine what the actual product is like? They don’t identify themselves when they cold call you and when you ask who they are they continue to demand to know who you are, like they are already trying to defend a bad reputation.

Sunshine Coast

Sunshine CoastSunshine Coast

Expensive and Bad Quality

Cartridges did not work well at all. Very disappointed. I also had someone try to tell me that I had ordered a further set which I would have to pay for when I didn't. Thankfully they agreed to cancel "my order" so hopefully that happens.

Highly Recommended

Patto

PattoAU

Rotton Product and overpriced refills just junk

Half of them showed up leaking, Called they said will replace. Then charged me for them, the ones I used destroyed my printer. Would not help at all, Just abused me, threats and harassing calls. Avoid at all cost.

RichardRunning Creek

Ripped off by con artists

I was cold called about ink cartridges that would outlast other brands and had been informed they might cost a little extra. Not being the person who normally buys our ink but at that time thinking I'd give it a shot ordered 2 sets. I later found out from shocked friends, including an ex-printer salesperson, I'd been ripped off big time! After researching online I realised I have paid up to many times more than other competitors with a similar product. Of course it is hard to find someone to talk at Radford about this as I can't find a contact number to ring on their site... I wonder why! Suggestion: stay well clear.

Trish6899

Trish6899asked

Has anyone managed to stop Radford Supplies from continually sending & billing these ink products? My friend has been trying to cancel them for ages. She only ordered from them once from a cold-call. Ever since then, they keep sending her products she'll never use. When they ring her, she tries to cancel the order. They say that she has a split order. SHE DOESN'T. They say it'll be the last order. IT ISN'T. They say they'll send a confirmation fax/email. THEY DON'T. They send her paperwork about breaking her contract OR there'll be large fees if she sends their product back to them but they're allowed to continue sending her bills. How is this possible? Can she just ignore them? They now don't have a return address on their parcels or letters so she doesn't know who it's from until she opens it. She never signed anything. She never started a contract. She only ordered 1 set of ink cartridges on the phone. Has anyone sorted this company out so they stop?

Richard

Having a similar experience.... best thing is to get onto the Department of Consumer Affairs. That's what they are there for.

Rod
Rod

They tried same with me..they said try one order..was generic cartridge no different to one half the price they called saying I agreed to full order and that was only half..i said prove it, they cant.... repeat 3 times, ame phone call..Im guessing they were hoping for someone different on the phone....they never sent an order or called after that..if they send without approval refuse if its sent via courier you dont have to accept...if it just arrives dont open and just leave in the corner...they have no right to charge you and if they threaten legal action..tell them to come pick em up at there own cost..they wont pursue as they know on wrong side of the law....full on scammers.

Bubby
Bubby

Department of cosumer affairs would best, because it is a breach under the consumer law of Australia to be doing this kind of stuff to people. Apparently when you receive your first order if you do not read the invoice correctly and you just sign for them, in tiny writing there is an agreement or contract stating that you agree to them been sent out every few months. Basically they trick you into buying the first order of inks, them keep sending out more. It's a scam and rip off, also be careful because they change there name every few months and cold call again under a different name, I figured this out few years ago. Do not buy anything over the phone. If you have purchased some, read the invoice before signing for them. Hope this helps in some way.

CategoryOffice & Stationery Shops