3Rainbow E2

28 reviews · Statistics

93% · 262 · 7%

Product is used
  • Weekly (2)
Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (2)
Noise Level
Brand Manager for Rainbow E2? Claim your listing.
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robbo
RobboMelbou13 posts

Great long lasting quality vacuum

This machine has been faithfully cleaning our home since 1985, 37 years! The power head beats and cleans the carpet, a change of hose to clean all hard floors. We easily wash and dry the carpets, a clean that nearly matches professional steam cleaning. Show details
Elton Y.

GilRonAdlSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
Joy
Joylismore11 posts

Great piece of equipment

It is very simple to use, light, easy to maneuver. Quality machine, we had our first cleaner for over 20 years, upgraded, there was still nothing wrong with the older one. The carpet looks clean, after vacuuming, stains easy to remove. You need to be the type of person that does not mind spending money on a quality machine for a long term investment. Knowing that you saving on bags and filters. Love the fact it is filled with water.

Khal
KhalBatemans Bay
nullz
nullzAU14 posts

Lasts a lifetime!

Light, quiet, easy to maneuver! Industrial quality unit we can move from home office. We had our previous rainbow for just under 20 years. Great quality machines well worth the money! You will spend more replacing cheaper ones every year or two. Definitely recommend any

tony
tonyWAPerth, WA10 posts

most important piece of appliance we have

its an all in one cleaner and also a vaporizer. very simple system which looks like will last a long time as others have experienced. carpet feels much cleaner with this vacuum and has kept my allergy symtoms away with the air cleaner functions. the price might be a deal breaker for some but its well worth it

Kem
KemBrisbane

The best by far

Purchased in 1990 and still going strong. Cleaned pet hair, family spills and anything thrown its way, never leaves smells or gives you that horrible dusty after taste, best vapourisor ever with no wet walls, did an excellent job extracting water from sodden and flooded carpets. 27 years strong with one bowl and one brush head replacement and only one ever service.

Something's additions/ modifications I would love to see added... retractable cord, maybe a slimmer less bulky style, bumpers or rounded base with wheels. Even without these I would still purchase again ... strong, reliable and has stood the test of time.

Kezza
Kezza

Simon5353
Simon5353VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC56 posts
Jude Pachamuthu
Jude PachamuthuACTForde 2914, ACT61 posts

One vacuum my family cannot do without

We bought our 1st Rainbow in 1996 in Singapore. We traded-in for a new one in 2007. Still works well and hasn't broken since then. It is a high grade and quality product which never fails to deliver.

My sinus issues with dust and dust mites are gone. Our pillows and beds are clean and smell fresh after using it.

Excellent product that I recommend for every family that could afford one.

John
John

Works well

The machine works well. Best thing is no dust smell at all. Air remains fresh.

Easy to clean - just wash it out.

No power lead retractor is a negative. Needs to be manually wound each time.

Also quite bulky - needs a good storage cupboard.

Not sure how long the plastic fittings will last.

Sash U
Sash USydney

Anne Henley
Anne HenleyQueenstown

Simply the best

I have a rainbow and it is now 6 years old and going like a brand new one. You can taste the difference in the air every time it is used. Wonderful if you have breathing problems. I showed a friend just recently and vacuumed with a normal cleaner and then used the rainbow, you wouldn't believe what was picked up that the other one missed.
everything