Rainbow E2

Rainbow E2

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Ian

IanWollongong

Very Happy with Performance

Date PurchasedMay 2018

GilRonAdlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thoroughly Cleans. Good Value for Health.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    GilRonAdl

UPDATE:This review is for RAINBOW E2 BLACK, the latest model (as of this writing) in the Rainbow System. For some reason, it did not use the classification I used.

Joy

Joylismore

Great piece of equipment

It is very simple to use, light, easy to maneuver. Quality machine, we had our first cleaner for over 20 years, upgraded, there was still nothing wrong with the older one. The carpet looks clean, after vacuuming, stains easy to remove. You need to be the type of person that does not mind spending money on a quality machine for a long term investment. Knowing that you saving on bags and filters. Love the fact it is filled with water.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Khal

KhalBatemans Bay

Best Vacuum cleaner ever invented

Date PurchasedAug 2015
    nullz

nullzAU

Lasts a lifetime!

Light, quiet, easy to maneuver! Industrial quality unit we can move from home office. We had our previous rainbow for just under 20 years. Great quality machines well worth the money! You will spend more replacing cheaper ones every year or two. Definitely recommend any

tony

tonyPerth, WA

most important piece of appliance we have

its an all in one cleaner and also a vaporizer. very simple system which looks like will last a long time as others have experienced. carpet feels much cleaner with this vacuum and has kept my allergy symtoms away with the air cleaner functions. the price might be a deal breaker for some but its well worth it

Kem

KemBrisbane

The best by far

Purchased in 1990 and still going strong. Cleaned pet hair, family spills and anything thrown its way, never leaves smells or gives you that horrible dusty after taste, best vapourisor ever with no wet walls, did an excellent job extracting water from sodden and flooded carpets. 27 years strong with one bowl and one brush head replacement and only one ever service.
    Something's additions/ modifications I would love to see added... retractable cord, maybe a slimmer less bulky style, bumpers or rounded base with wheels. Even without these I would still purchase again ... strong, reliable and has stood the test of time.

Date PurchasedJan 1997

Best Cleaner by far

Date PurchasedMar 1997
    Simon5353

Simon5353Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Jude Pachamuthu

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

One vacuum my family cannot do without

We bought our 1st Rainbow in 1996 in Singapore. We traded-in for a new one in 2007. Still works well and hasn't broken since then. It is a high grade and quality product which never fails to deliver.

My sinus issues with dust and dust mites are gone. Our pillows and beds are clean and smell fresh after using it.

Excellent product that I recommend for every family that could afford one.

Date PurchasedJul 2007

Works well

The machine works well. Best thing is no dust smell at all. Air remains fresh.
    Easy to clean - just wash it out.
    No power lead retractor is a negative. Needs to be manually wound each time.
    Also quite bulky - needs a good storage cupboard.
    Not sure how long the plastic fittings will last.

Date PurchasedNov 2011
    Sash U

Sash USydney

BEST Cleaning System

Anne Henley

Anne HenleyQueenstown

Simply the best

I have a rainbow and it is now 6 years old and going like a brand new one. You can taste the difference in the air every time it is used. Wonderful if you have breathing problems. I showed a friend just recently and vacuumed with a normal cleaner and then used the rainbow, you wouldn't believe what was picked up that the other one missed.
    everything
    nothing

Lily
    Lily

where to buy rainbow vacuum in Australia? thanks

Lasts and lasts

Best vacuum ever!

We recently had a demonstration of the latest Rainbow and it was amazing. I previously owned a Dyson and during the presentation the representative showed me the difference between air flow and suction. It immediately made sense as i was always sold on the "bowling ball" advertisement and thought that suction cleaned. But if suction cleaned, why do i have to pick up the bit on the floor and stick it down the pipe? Also it is great for cleaning the mattress and seeing the dead skin cells on top of the water was truly revolting. With 8 year warranty and great interest free payment plans im telling everyone about the Rainbow!!!
    Logical demonstration, Mattress cleaning and overall cleaning ability, cleaning the air

Paolo

PaoloMelbourne, Victoria

Still going strong since the early 90s

Although not this specific model, my mum used to go around selling Rainbow vacuums in the early 90s. Even though they were expensive they were the best! She still uses hers to this day, and I've inherited one off her which I share with my sister. Still picks up all the dirt and traps it in the water. Had a small crack in the water bowl and found a replacement for $40.
    No bag, no dust. Great suction. So many attachments. Leaves everything very clean.
    If you leave the water in the bowl after vacuuming for a few days, bacteria builds up and it will stink like a$$.

Boesman

Boesman

Worth the money, the rolls royce of machines!

We bought a rainbow 6 yrs ago. It is still going like it did on its first day. I became a rep for them in the UK and was surprised on how many people bought them despite the price. It pays for itself over the years as it won't break easily. My mum's neighbour has one that's almost 30years old and is still going as good as new. Just one negative point. I find it a bit heavy for carrying it upstairs as I cant be bothered to take the water bowl off first or the pipes.
    The job it does consistently for years on end.
    Just a bit heavy when carrying upstairs.

This is perfect, Can't live without it.

ferrette

ferretteAU

Love it!

My Dad had one when I was 13, had to get one myself. Was wrapped when they knocked on my door as I had been waiting to buy a rainbow for over 20 years, Great payment plan, I recently shampooed my carpets with it, turned out awesome,although I had to refill and empty tank quite a few times, but it is a household vacuum and not an industrial carpet shampooer, we were suprised with the results. I also know someone else who has owned one of these for over 20 years and it still doesn't miss a beat. I have owned a Dyson, Kirby and a range of other vacuums and this is the best vacuum is the best I have ever used, highly reccommended, it also has an asthma foundation approval on it....love it.

Brandy91
    Brandy91

How much was it?

Shopper_Holic

Shopper_HolicSydney

Great for vacuuming the dirt you can't see!

The rainbow is great for any households with pets. You really don't know how much dirt and dust is in your carpets or floors until you've used the Rainbow. After each clean it's quite shocking to see how much fur and gunk is vacuumed up! These bagless vacuums are great for families with allergies too, as all the waste is captured in the water bowl and does not circulate in the air as with traditional vacuum cleaners. There is no dusty smell.

The air filter feature is great for deodorising a room and cleaning the air.
    Great for deep-down carpet cleaning
    Heavy and bulky and due to its size, it's difficult to use on stairs effectively

Kelim
    Kelim

Can u give me the rainbow sellers contact detail, I wanna see one.