Raine & Horne

Hopeless agents

Shova

ShovaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Landlord review

Jess Anand from Raine and horne craigieburn was our property manager. She was the best, thank you so much for making our experience wonderful. Even though it was the first experience and we doesnot know anything Jess make it very smooth. We were notified of each and everything and she was very easy to approach. Very professional. I would recommend Jess to everyone who is looking for their property to rent, buy or Sell.

What a crock

What a crockMelbourne

Imcompetent staff

ALamgir

ALamgirSydney, NSW

A Real state who understand the customer needs.

I was recommended by my friend to Reine & Horne Ingleburn. The called, visited and organise everything for my house to put on the market for rent. After the first and 2nd inspection they have organise three tenant who are willingly looking to move in to my house. It is amazing. The team is very dynamic, fast,focused, helpful, knowledgeable and understand the customer needs. I would recommend without any hesitation to work with Reine & Horne Ingleburn.

Anna Morgante

Anna MorganteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Real Estate to date!!!!!!!

Robert Elezovic sold our property recently with minimum fuss and extreme professionalism. He listened to what we wanted and delivered on all he had set out to do. He was easy to talk to and got the job done effectively and efficiently!!!! Thanks Robert we appreciate all that you did for us!

I have no problems recommending Robert when it comes to selling property!!!

Bones

Bones

Excellent property managers

For more than a decade Raine and Horne has been managing our family property. The team treats us like family and our property with the care and attention they would give their own. Any maintenance is quickly undertaken and those who call the property home also speak very highly of Raine and Horne. Diane Smith is a highly skilled property manager with years of experience backed up with the professional R&H team of Clarke and Belinda Brackenridge. Five stars service all round.

Jani-k

Jani-kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service and no response

This real estate is the worse I have rented from in the ten years of rental history for me. They do not respond to emails or return phone calls. I had to go to Consumer Affairs to get anything done. Keep away from renting or having anything to do with this lot...they seem to be lazy and certainly have no interest in helping or doing their job! I even sent an email to the Director - no response! Five property managers in as many months - again, without any updates. BEWARE, I would not recommend this RE to anyone!

Tore

ToreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip off agents... Steer clear

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST AGENTS

Dion Flowers - never responds to any emails or phone calls.
Pat Latorre - rude, ignorant and not helpful.
Raine and Horne Ascot Vale have been the worst rental agents I have dealt with in 13 years of dealing with rental agents

Piesley street Tennant's

Piesley street Tennant'sCentral West, NSW

Raine and Horne

No responsibility for incorrect information

Herbie J A.

Herbie J A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend - Hallam Office

Jonathon Walker is a fantastic agent. He was always reliable, honest and enthusiastic throughout working on my campaign. I highly recommend his expertise to anyone wanting to sell in the area.

Kumiko

KumikoSydney, NSW

Bad service

Always canceled Inspection and they didn't come Inspection time. I was upset, rude agent. It wasn't first time this problem . I wouldn't recommend this agent and feeling bad. Waste of time.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would never rent with Raine & Horne Ipswich again

I rent a property through R&H Ipswich, which was a total nightmare from day 1 until we vacated the house and that was only 2 weeks and 4 days.
This house was not clean, a number of things were dangerous and broken, missing or just not working.
I only hope the owner is aware of the condition of their rental property.

Ana A.

Ana A.Sydney, NSW

One start is a compliment for this company

During my leasing emails where never replied, always been ignored no matter the issue that arise and at the end of the tenancy they just make all the excuses and problems in the world to keep your bond. They are dodgy and the only way I got my bond back was by having fair trade and NCAT involved. They were charging me for broken things inside the apartment that were like that when I first move in. thankfully I took photos of all and since I never given a condition report even though asked for several times.

55 Venezia promenade tenants

Great work very professional in there work highly recommend would go back if need to in the future thank you Olivia ,Farrah , Janna for you’re great work really appreciate it

Raine and Horne Dapto, Terrible!

Didn't do inspections or collect rent which left our property trashed and abandoned. Thousands of dollars in repairs and lost rent. Charged us extra unknown fees which we were awarded back by Fair Trading. Have no idea what they are doing. Dont know how to property manage. Save yourself money and headaches. Terrible experience and a costly one

Kelly R.

Kelly R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unprofessional, obviously don't communicate with each other

I've gone through raine and horne for a rental and since the 3rd week of living in the property they have been hounding us saying we are in arrears even though we've been up to date with paying rent. I'm already under enough stress being home with a broken leg and now I've been sent an email threatening eviction if we don't pay the arrears that we don't even owe!! My partner went into the real estate the other day to clear it up and they agreed that it was a issue on their end because of some sort of mix up with the bond and few weeks rent that were paid. But I'm still receiving emails about being evicted. Very unprofessional will definitely not be going through them again. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

John

JohnVictoria

Raine & Horne Glenroy Strata & Property Management

Disgruntled

DisgruntledGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceptive people that don't pay their bills

I did work for Kav Sehgal at Raine and Horne in Brighton to repair the window in their office. The work was completed and they were happy with the outcome.

The invoice is still outstanding almost 2 months later.

They refuse to reply to my requests for remittance for this small amount of money.

Another staff member has threatened to have me executed if I seek the outstanding $146.
These people are unprofessional.

Kelly R.

Kelly R.asked

Has anyone had a problem with raine and horne gosfod? We are certain we're up to date with our rent payments but they are trying to tell us one of the payments i made bounced back. I rung the bank to check if any payments didnt go through and they confirmed with me that all payments to raine and horne were successful and they also gave me the authorization numbers for every payment. If anyone has had similar issues would you be able to tell me how you handled it.

Sean

I think they're all the same, they're lowly paid and angry at the world.

Be perisitent and have everything in email.

AutoGuy
AutoGuy

Ask them for their rent ledger. Then simply compare with your bank statement. I had the exact same problem. Found out it was admin problem on their side. They did not journal my payment. I am with St Mary's Raine and Horne. They are all nasty. Not friendly and very back dated. If you have any problems, get in touch with fair trading. Very helpful. Plus they get straightened once they get a call from fair trading.

Not happy

Not happyasked

Has anyone had a problem with Raine and Horne were they take your rent payments and put it on advance water payments which have left you in the arrears with your rent

Sean

Yes, they tried it with us. But we refused. They can't legally do it, unless you both agree to it.

LittleChiefasked

Has anyone taken them to the small claims court to recover Management Fees for their terrible management of your property? Just wondering how you got on as I'm contemplating it! Thanks

d19378
d19378

We have filed a complaint in REBA (The Real Estate and Business Agents Supervisory Board, WA) last month, and they are looking into it. We have asked for the refund of the mangement fees but REBA said that we cant get whole of the fees back, as they say, R&H would get a fees for anything they have done like letting-in fees, inventory counting fees etc.... Hopefully they will help us and not R&H.

LittleChief

Thanks for that. I suppose the amount of fees is a negotiating point! We also filed a complaint from REBA but are yet to hear back. Hopefully more people will complain which will make REBA sit up and take notice! Good luck with your action.

Juanita19
Juanita19

Have got a case in VCAT at the moment against Raine and Horne Ascot Vale...will fight them tooth and nail..nasty lot of people.