RamCity

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

WD Purple HDD for CCTV 3Gig

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer support exceeded my high expectations

Contacted Leonard from RamCity wanting advice on a suitable product to upgrade my laptop.
His guidance, advice, ease of communication and information links to additional support, made a complex task so much simpler.
Exceptional service - thank you :D

Product PurchasedCrucial MX500

No Ownership from Staff

Rod B.RamCity

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery. Excellent product!

Easy to use instructions with the product. High quality and great service! Ordered online with ease using Afterpay and product packaging was great. Highly recommend these guys for a great product.

Stephen Buchanan

Stephen BuchananGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and customer support

Ramcity staff are very helpful and very knowledgeable. They've got lots of things in stock if you're gonna build or upgrade your computer. The website is easy to use and deliveries are fast. I've had some issues assembling some of the parts, but their customer service helped me a lot! They were patient and polite, and gone through all troubleshooting with me. Couldn't be happier.

Ramcity has excellent customer support

The website was clear and informative for a non-IT person. Putting in my device details gave me all available options.
Youtube DIY videos clearly instructed my partner how to replace her ram and hard drive without confusion.
Her Macbook pro from 2012 now runs slick and there are considerable improvements in booting time and opening applications.
Ramcity gave us the confidence to do the upgrade ourselves and both of my interactions have been smooth and enjoyable. Cant recommend them enough.
Thank you team.

Gabor Somlai

Gabor SomlaiGold Coast

Outstanding knowledge and service, great experience and professional at the highest.

Very simple and straight forward, helpful website and employees.
Professional and fast service, the word perfect would not even cover the knowledge and customer service that I get from Ramcity.

james

jamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

They'll choose how they send your orders and In stock dont mean in stock

Rod B.RamCity
Robert C

Robert CSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Technical Advice

I decided to upgrade my RAM to speed up my laptop. I contacted RamCity and Leonard spent heaps of time giving me advise on the RAM and SSD drive to purchase. He was very patient and go into great details. Without his advice and guidance, I would never dare to embark on this myself. I know I can probably buy the same thing cheaper somewhere, but at the same time, I may get the wrong parts or inferior products. Buying from them gives me the peace of mind, knowing that I have been recommended the correct parts for my laptop. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to upgrade their laptop

Lisa45

Lisa45South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, fast, easy

Ordered from them before (upgrading the RAM in some inherited laptops) because they were competitive (while still having good customer service) so went straight to their online tool to figure out what kind of RAM i needed. Ordered on Monday arvo, arrived Thursday (normal post) and as usual, they were v helpful - i've used the online selection tools before, but this time i got stuck, and thanks to online staff chat was able to put my order in. Right RAM arrived, i installed no probs, doubling my RAM to 16gb - so am v happy at new zippiness.

Superb customer focus

Placed an order for an ssd and backup dock. The order was prompt and well packaged. MacOs caused the dock’s software to duplicate the existing, smaller drive onto the larger ssd, formatting the larger ssd to the same size as the original. Ramcity patiently talked me through an alternative method involving Superduper with success. This is why i choose local distributors over overseas ‘cheaper’ providers. Very impressed and will gladly use again. Paul, WA

Chris W

Chris WCharters towers

What can i say.... PERFECT.

I bought the new crucial mx500 1tb ssd and I must admit it is amazingly fast. Boot time is only a few seconds now, loading programs are super fast. Absolutely superb.

Kordelia

Kordelia

Top service and videos

For 200$ was able to upgrade my old MacBook Pro to a new machine!!, with an SSD crucial MX500
The videos are so easy to follow, didn’t use the anti static mat though.

Eran

EranSydney

Fantastic service

Fantastic service. I bought the wrong RAM and they call me to let me know, recommend on replacement, 20$ cheaper, and return the extra money I already paid.

Excellent experience after ordering the wrong product.

I just followed the instructions and guess what .. everything worked.. I received the correct RAM a couple of weeks later .. no fuss .. just right. These guys are the best.

A.Y

A.Y

Gold Service ALL THE WAY +AAAAA+

Jeff B

Jeff B

Couldn't be happier

I was very nervous about replacing the RAM and storage in my MacBook Pro. Never done it before. Contacted RAM City, followed their advice, ordered what they suggested, it was surprisingly cheap, and got it the next day. Then the fun bit. I followed their excellent YouTube videos, contacted the website in the middle of the process for some hand-holding (thanks Harold!) and did what they said. Fired up the laptop, it works perfectly. A seven year-old laptop that is now working like a brand-new machine. Go on, do it. You will be fine.

great service from them

The Ram module is working perfectly very pleased with the result ( speed )
great delivery very fast and I received good advise on unit to buy.
I recommend Ramcity as I had no problems at all.

Reliable, no fuss, and completely professional.

I recently placed my first order with RamCity and would not hesitate to recommend them. The products are accurately and sufficiently described for their purpose, a Chat pop up arrived at exactly the right time before I had decided on my purchase, the ordering process was simple, delivery was possible to a parcel locker, and from the moment I placed the order to the moment I collected it the company communicated consistently and clearly regarding progress and delivery status. RamCity sets a great example for all online retailers.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Experience Ever

Placed an online order for ram stock said 1 avail approx 2 weeks later I was emailed ram back ordered, I requested a refund to be told I'm in refund cue 7 days on still no refund to my card. Nearly a month on its really ridiculous any normal retailer immediately supplies or refunds to my card overnight. I mean how many refunds are in the cue? I am considering referring this to ASIC and Consumer Affairs there seems to be multi-tier pricing I wouldn't buy from their website although their service seemed second 2 none the back end is 1 out of 10.