Listing monitored by RamCity

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Len
LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

WD Purple HDD for CCTV 3Gig

Customer support exceeded my high expectations

Contacted Leonard from RamCity wanting advice on a suitable product to upgrade my laptop.
His guidance, advice, ease of communication and information links to additional support, made a complex task so much simpler.
Exceptional service - thank you :D

No Ownership from Staff

Rod B.RamCitySend a private message
John B.
John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery. Excellent product!

Easy to use instructions with the product. High quality and great service! Ordered online with ease using Afterpay and product packaging was great. Highly recommend these guys for a great product.

Stephen Buchanan
Stephen BuchananGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and customer support

Ramcity staff are very helpful and very knowledgeable. They've got lots of things in stock if you're gonna build or upgrade your computer. The website is easy to use and deliveries are fast. I've had some issues assembling some of the parts, but their customer service helped me a lot! They were patient and polite, and gone through all troubleshooting with me. Couldn't be happier.

Ramcity has excellent customer support

The website was clear and informative for a non-IT person. Putting in my device details gave me all available options.
Youtube DIY videos clearly instructed my partner how to replace her ram and hard drive without confusion.
Her Macbook pro from 2012 now runs slick and there are considerable improvements in booting time and opening applications.
Ramcity gave us the confidence to do the upgrade ourselves and both of my interactions have been smooth and enjoyable. Cant recommend them enough.
Thank you team.

Gabor Somlai
Gabor SomlaiGold Coast

Outstanding knowledge and service, great experience and professional at the highest.

Very simple and straight forward, helpful website and employees.
Professional and fast service, the word perfect would not even cover the knowledge and customer service that I get from Ramcity.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
james
jamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

They'll choose how they send your orders and In stock dont mean in stock

Rod B.RamCitySend a private message
Robert C
Robert CSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Technical Advice

I decided to upgrade my RAM to speed up my laptop. I contacted RamCity and Leonard spent heaps of time giving me advise on the RAM and SSD drive to purchase. He was very patient and go into great details. Without his advice and guidance, I would never dare to embark on this myself. I know I can probably buy the same thing cheaper somewhere, but at the same time, I may get the wrong parts or inferior products. Buying from them gives me the peace of mind, knowing that I have been recommended the correct parts for my laptop. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to upgrade their laptop

Lisa45
Lisa45South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, fast, easy

Ordered from them before (upgrading the RAM in some inherited laptops) because they were competitive (while still having good customer service) so went straight to their online tool to figure out what kind of RAM i needed. Ordered on Monday arvo, arrived Thursday (normal post) and as usual, they were v helpful - i've used the online selection tools before, but this time i got stuck, and thanks to online staff chat was able to put my order in. Right RAM arrived, i installed no probs, doubling my RAM to 16gb - so am v happy at new zippiness.

Nikonandmac
NikonandmacPerth

Superb customer focus

Placed an order for an ssd and backup dock. The order was prompt and well packaged. MacOs caused the dock’s software to duplicate the existing, smaller drive onto the larger ssd, formatting the larger ssd to the same size as the original. Ramcity patiently talked me through an alternative method involving Superduper with success. This is why i choose local distributors over overseas ‘cheaper’ providers. Very impressed and will gladly use again. Paul, WA

Chris W
Chris WCharters towers

What can i say.... PERFECT.

I bought the new crucial mx500 1tb ssd and I must admit it is amazingly fast. Boot time is only a few seconds now, loading programs are super fast. Absolutely superb.

Kordelia
Kordelia

Top service and videos

For 200$ was able to upgrade my old MacBook Pro to a new machine!!, with an SSD crucial MX500
The videos are so easy to follow, didn’t use the anti static mat though.

Eran
EranSydney

Fantastic service

Fantastic service. I bought the wrong RAM and they call me to let me know, recommend on replacement, 20$ cheaper, and return the extra money I already paid.

Excellent experience after ordering the wrong product.

I just followed the instructions and guess what .. everything worked.. I received the correct RAM a couple of weeks later .. no fuss .. just right. These guys are the best.