4Rapid Loss - Latte

4.9

100% · 80%

Side Effects None
Weight Lost
Taste
4.5

Jenny Brown
Jenny Brown6 posts

Latte perfection

I’ve been adding a shot of espresso coffee into my shake , it’s like a double shot . I do two a day exchanging a shake for breakfast and lunch or dinner depending what I’m doing. I eat a healthy meal every day, usually low calorie hello fresh dinners. Exercise lightly (I’m 65) and drink water with a dash of lemon. It’s working Show details
Taste
Meena A.
Meena A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just wow!

I love this shake! Keeps me full energetic and i also get a ridiculous amount of vitamins and good stuff my body actually needs, i mix the latte with a teaspoon of coffee my personal preferance i use water instead of skim milk so i dont feel bloated, i have gone from from a size 12 to a size 10 within a month, i have a breakfast one (latte) and a lunch one (chocolate) then i have a normal dinner, i also casually walk the dog for 20 mins a day and im done! Thanks rapid loss you helped me bring my confidence back and put a smile on my face :)
P.s the chocolate shake tastes like dutch chocolate to me, so win, win :)  Show details
Lillithepink
LillithepinkVictoria14 posts
  Latte

Love it first thing in the morning

Tried them all,latte my favourite,the all taste great except chocolate,too sweet
and chocolatey .could do with a lot less sugar in all of the flavours,otherwise they are
all enjoyable.less sugar please please. Show details
danny b
danny bIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Bloody tastey

Seems to have alot of sugar but seeing as that's what carbs are made from I'm sure it's good stuff. Just started on them keeps me full till lunch time.

Fee
Fee

love it

latte flavour is the best. Always have this after a workout, makes you eat less too Always check out Woolies or Coles sometimes on sale for $19. Latte and banana are flavors to get

catcrazy
catcrazyvictoria, 346412 posts

finally one that works I dropped 6 dress sizes in 4 months

I use Rapid shake with Almond milk as I have problems with milk at times. I only use the shake for breakfast and eat really healthy choices like salad,vegies and low fat cuts of meat,Fish and chicken. I have been doing this for 4 months. I have dropped 6 YES 6 dress sizes. I really love Latte. The banana and chocolate is a bit rich for me.I wish they had single serves so you could try each flavour easier. I have not been brave enough to try the strawberry. I have tried most of the shakes on the market and Rapid loss keeps me full and happy.I shop around for Rapid Shake when it is on special (half price) This shake has changed my life forever and I can maintain this lifestyle so easily

Shontelle
ShontelleBrisbane8 posts
Kim
Kim

Latte is my Favourite

I have found that the Latte flavour gradually thickens as you let it stand and tastes great, just like an iced coffee. Have found that the other flavours don't seem to thicken as much as Latte. I use 200ml skim milk.

The first time I had this in my diet I replaced my evening meal with a shake and 1/2 cup roasted almonds. With about 3 hours of exercise per week, It took 9 months but I lost 9 Kilos.

I think replacing your evening meal with a shake would be the best as your body doesn't need all the calories, as you only sleep at night not burning up the extra calories your body doesn't need. Eating a bigger lunch or more for breakfast is best as you will burn off the calories quicker.

Show reply

Kay
Kay · Latte

Does Rapid Loss cause constipation? I tried Medi Slim and the taste was great but going to the bathroom to poo was so painful, like trying to pass a brick as the shake combined everything in my stomach into cement. I drank 5 litres of water a day, but it didn’t help at all. Ive just started Rapid Loss and just checking on what to expect and how to prevent this from happening. Thanks Jennifer

Simmo
Simmo

Hi : i can honestly say that rapid loss has not had that effect on me whatsoever.

Em J
Em J

No, Ive noticed it actually makes me go number 2 a lot more than usual

Compare all Rapid Loss Shakes listings
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
Dietary NeedsGluten freeGluten freeGluten freeGluten free