Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc... (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Loss

Dchpk54
Dchpk54AU

Lost 28kg on Rapid Loss

I lost 28 kg on this product love it but wish they would bring back the choc cherry bars they were amazing. It’s always my go to weight loss drink

Purchased in .

Victoria
VictoriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Farts are so bad!

Quite like the flavour, using blender takes the chunks out, so can’t just mix with spoon.
My gut is churning and my farts smell really bad. Not sure what it means, I’ve only just started drinking it, so I feel like I have to put up with more smelly farts until tub finished.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $19.

Kat
KatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

way too much sugar in it

I have a chocolate flavor jar and once I tasted it, I realized how much sugar is in it (which I want to cut out of my diet). The first sign is the product is tasting too good :D. This is not an effective way to lose weight if I take more sugar with a meal replacement than I did with a normal meal. The label states "30% less sugar", just wondering how sweet it was before! Don't be surprised if you're not losing any weight... and don't fall into this sugary trap and get disappointed.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $18.

Cinders
CindersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great taste ! Left feeling satisfied!

I tried the chocolate flavour. Was perfect not too heavy. I am going to try another flavour this time around love how easy it is to prepare and the taste is perfect

Purchased in for $22.95.

Tash D.
Tash D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

What have you done!!

I have loved the flavour and texture of Rapid Loss for years. Grabbed the new look bottle this weekend and sat down to enjoy my morning shake as I have done for years and struggled to finish it. What have you done to the taste. It was so yummy and now it tastes like every other bland horrible weight loss shake out there. Will not be buying it any more.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $29.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Dont get the "30% Less sugar" one

DO NOT BUY IT.
I have been on the Rapid loss shakes for years now they have helped me lose about 35kg.
I Feel it was down to the fact that rapid loss did not feel or taste like a weight loss product it was just nice and had all these Vitamins in it.
But now it looks and tastes like its for weight loss, drinking it is a task and not a pleasant one.
DO NOT GET THE NEW RECIPE 30% LESS SUGAR ONE IT IS GOD AWFUL.
Try for the original if you can but if not don't wast your money.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $23.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Meena A.
Meena A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just wow!

I love this shake! Keeps me full energetic and i also get a ridiculous amount of vitamins and good stuff my body actually needs, i mix the latte with a teaspoon of coffee my personal preferance i use water instead of skim milk so i dont feel bloated, i have gone from from a size 12 to a size 10 within a month, i have a breakfast one (latte) and a lunch one (chocolate) then i have a normal dinner, i also casually walk the dog for 20 mins a day and im done! Thanks rapid loss you helped me bring my confidence back and put a smile on my face :)
P.s the chocolate shake tastes like dutch chocolate to me, so win, win :)

Purchased for $39.95.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Anne B
Anne BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not so good!

The "old" formula I found excellent.
The"new improved formula" gave me all day diarrhoea, nausea and cramps. I also felt hungry quicker than old formula. It also doesn't mix as well as the old formula
I probably won't buy this }new" formula again

Purchased in at Priceline for $27.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Matt
Matt

Love it

The shakes are nice, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Latte are the best.
The only issue is trying to get the scoop to the bottom half of the tub. The opening is to small. Need a smaller fatter tub with a wider opening or a scoop with a longer handle.

Purchased in at Coles for $20.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewerMky Qld

it works,,, outstanding product

I lost 7 kgs by using it two or three times a day and drinking heaps of water,,,, had a emotional speed bump and went back to eating lunch and sometimes dinner, put some of the weight back on, I will be going back to my wonderful shakes,, only have the chocolate its my fav but to be very honest its the best shake on the market

Purchased in for $20.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Absolutely Love it

I've tried other brands but picked this one up when it was on a half price special. Wish I'd purchased a dozen of them.
I'm not losing weight like I'd hope to, but they are a fantastic breakfast replacement and I've cut down my coke/sugar intake. I was drinking 8 cans of coke a day but now only drinking one or two at the most - usually with dinner and I rarely finish a whole can.

Purchased in at Coles for $40.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Lillithepink
LillithepinkVictoria

Love it first thing in the morning

Tried them all,latte my favourite,the all taste great except chocolate,too sweet
and chocolatey .could do with a lot less sugar in all of the flavours,otherwise they are
all enjoyable.less sugar please please.

Purchased in at Traralgon for $28.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

SSC
SSC

Updated review: customer service ended up sorting out the error which was brilliant.

I ordered the buy 2 get 2 deal of vanilla. The email receipt came back as vanilla latte combo. I hate latte and wouldn't choose it. They claim it's not their fault the system didn't error I must have selected it and refuse to fix it preshipping.
Update: customer service fixed the error so I now received what I ordered. Very happy indeed. In today's climate of so many options great customer service is a must as it dictates customer retention. Great tasting that mix so well with water to make a thick shake (for those of us who dislike milk).

Purchased in at Biophysics/ Rapid Loss online.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Rapid Loss
Customer ServiceRapid LossSend a private message
Karen
KarenGippsland, VIC

New recipe far too Sweet

I used to love the chocolate shake, but they've changed the recipe and now it's as overly sweet as all the other shakes on the market. - Disappointed. Please go back to the old recipe or take more sugar/sweetener out of this one. If I have to drink shakes so disgustingly sweet there are cheaper ones out there.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $40.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Original is better

The original was great. It was the only nice tasting shake, out there. But now it's disgusting. It tastes a lot sweeter, and has a really bad after taste. Don't fix, what ain't broke. Don't stop selling the original......please!

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No