Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...
Listing monitored by Rapid Loss

Tash D.
Tash D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

What have you done!!

I have loved the flavour and texture of Rapid Loss for years. Grabbed the new look bottle this weekend and sat down to enjoy my morning shake as I have done for years and struggled to finish it. What have you done to the taste. It was so yummy and now it tastes like every other bland horrible weight loss shake out there. Will not be buying it any more.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $29.00.

Dont get the "30% Less sugar" one

DO NOT BUY IT.
I have been on the Rapid loss shakes for years now they have helped me lose about 35kg.
I Feel it was down to the fact that rapid loss did not feel or taste like a weight loss product it was just nice and had all these Vitamins in it.
But now it looks and tastes like its for weight loss, drinking it is a task and not a pleasant one.
DO NOT GET THE NEW RECIPE 30% LESS SUGAR ONE IT IS GOD AWFUL.
Try for the original if you can but if not don't wast your money.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $23.00.

Meena A.
Meena A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just wow!

I love this shake! Keeps me full energetic and i also get a ridiculous amount of vitamins and good stuff my body actually needs, i mix the latte with a teaspoon of coffee my personal preferance i use water instead of skim milk so i dont feel bloated, i have gone from from a size 12 to a size 10 within a month, i have a breakfast one (latte) and a lunch one (chocolate) then i have a normal dinner, i also casually walk the dog for 20 mins a day and im done! Thanks rapid loss you helped me bring my confidence back and put a smile on my face :)
P.s the chocolate shake tastes like dutch chocolate to me, so win, win :)

Purchased for $39.95.

Anne B
Anne BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not so good!

The "old" formula I found excellent.
The"new improved formula" gave me all day diarrhoea, nausea and cramps. I also felt hungry quicker than old formula. It also doesn't mix as well as the old formula
I probably won't buy this }new" formula again

Purchased in May 2021 at Priceline for $27.00.

Matt
Matt

Love it

The shakes are nice, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Latte are the best.
The only issue is trying to get the scoop to the bottom half of the tub. The opening is to small. Need a smaller fatter tub with a wider opening or a scoop with a longer handle.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Honest reviewerMky Qld

it works,,, outstanding product

I lost 7 kgs by using it two or three times a day and drinking heaps of water,,,, had a emotional speed bump and went back to eating lunch and sometimes dinner, put some of the weight back on, I will be going back to my wonderful shakes,, only have the chocolate its my fav but to be very honest its the best shake on the market

Purchased in February 2020 for $20.00.

Absolutely Love it

I've tried other brands but picked this one up when it was on a half price special. Wish I'd purchased a dozen of them.
I'm not losing weight like I'd hope to, but they are a fantastic breakfast replacement and I've cut down my coke/sugar intake. I was drinking 8 cans of coke a day but now only drinking one or two at the most - usually with dinner and I rarely finish a whole can.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $40.00.

Lillithepink
LillithepinkVictoria

Love it first thing in the morning

Tried them all,latte my favourite,the all taste great except chocolate,too sweet
and chocolatey .could do with a lot less sugar in all of the flavours,otherwise they are
all enjoyable.less sugar please please.

Purchased in December 2019 at Traralgon for $28.00.

SSC
SSC

Updated review: customer service ended up sorting out the error which was brilliant.

I ordered the buy 2 get 2 deal of vanilla. The email receipt came back as vanilla latte combo. I hate latte and wouldn't choose it. They claim it's not their fault the system didn't error I must have selected it and refuse to fix it preshipping.
Update: customer service fixed the error so I now received what I ordered. Very happy indeed. In today's climate of so many options great customer service is a must as it dictates customer retention. Great tasting that mix so well with water to make a thick shake (for those of us who dislike milk).

Purchased in February 2020 at Biophysics/ Rapid Loss online.

Rapid Loss
Customer ServiceRapid Loss

Karen
KarenGippsland, VIC

New recipe far too Sweet

I used to love the chocolate shake, but they've changed the recipe and now it's as overly sweet as all the other shakes on the market. - Disappointed. Please go back to the old recipe or take more sugar/sweetener out of this one. If I have to drink shakes so disgustingly sweet there are cheaper ones out there.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $40.00.

Original is better

The original was great. It was the only nice tasting shake, out there. But now it's disgusting. It tastes a lot sweeter, and has a really bad after taste. Don't fix, what ain't broke. Don't stop selling the original......please!

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

30% less sugar

Use to be the best tasting shake on the market(beleive me ive tried them all!) But now its gross! I spat it out thinking my milk had gone off but soon realised it was the new taste to 30% less sugar. Will not be purchasing again!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $39.95.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes
Charlie L.
Charlie L.

THE BEST TASTING SHAKE !

I have tried all the shakes and as i have a soft spot for sweet stuff i found it hard to find one without that gross aftertaste ! Then I tried the rapid loss shakes and I havent turned back .... so yummy and just like a smoothie i love it and have a pantry full of them for my breaky every morning .

Purchased at Priceline.

Taste

YUK to the 30% less sugar product!

Did not enjoy the artificial taste of the 30% less sugar, brought the Latte which was always my favorite, like the Vanilla also in the original, after so many years of buying Rapid Loss original I was very disappointed with the updated version of 30% less sugar.

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for $20.00.

Weight LostNo, gained weight
Cara Waldron
Cara WaldronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love it!

I love the taste, no after taste like soy protein drinks as this one is whey based. Vanilla is my favourite and is just like a milk shake. They fill me up and after the first couple of days I stopped craving sugar and chocolate. This is the first time I have been able to lose weight in 3 years because I have found something I can continue with for more than a week. Only losing half a kilo a week but I'm happy with that as normally I'm heading up the scale.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.