Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

3.3

Love it

The shakes are nice, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Latte are the best.
The only issue is trying to get the scoop to the bottom half of the tub. The opening is to small. Need a smaller fatter tub with a wider opening or a scoop with a longer handle.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Honest reviewerMky Qld

it works,,, outstanding product

I lost 7 kgs by using it two or three times a day and drinking heaps of water,,,, had a emotional speed bump and went back to eating lunch and sometimes dinner, put some of the weight back on, I will be going back to my wonderful shakes,, only have the chocolate its my fav but to be very honest its the best shake on the market

Purchased in February 2020 for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Absolutely Love it

I've tried other brands but picked this one up when it was on a half price special. Wish I'd purchased a dozen of them.
I'm not losing weight like I'd hope to, but they are a fantastic breakfast replacement and I've cut down my coke/sugar intake. I was drinking 8 cans of coke a day but now only drinking one or two at the most - usually with dinner and I rarely finish a whole can.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

LillithepinkVictoria

Love it first thing in the morning

Tried them all,latte my favourite,the all taste great except chocolate,too sweet
and chocolatey .could do with a lot less sugar in all of the flavours,otherwise they are
all enjoyable.less sugar please please.

Purchased in December 2019 at Traralgon for A$28.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

SSC

Updated review: customer service ended up sorting out the error which was brilliant.

I ordered the buy 2 get 2 deal of vanilla. The email receipt came back as vanilla latte combo. I hate latte and wouldn't choose it. They claim it's not their fault the system didn't error I must have selected it and refuse to fix it preshipping.
Update: customer service fixed the error so I now received what I ordered. Very happy indeed. In today's climate of so many options great customer service is a must as it dictates customer retention. Great tasting that mix so well with water to make a thick shake (for those of us who dislike milk).

Purchased in February 2020 at Biophysics/ Rapid Loss online.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Rapid Loss
Customer ServiceRapid Loss
Karen

KarenGippsland, VIC

New recipe far too Sweet

I used to love the chocolate shake, but they've changed the recipe and now it's as overly sweet as all the other shakes on the market. - Disappointed. Please go back to the old recipe or take more sugar/sweetener out of this one. If I have to drink shakes so disgustingly sweet there are cheaper ones out there.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Original is better

The original was great. It was the only nice tasting shake, out there. But now it's disgusting. It tastes a lot sweeter, and has a really bad after taste. Don't fix, what ain't broke. Don't stop selling the original......please!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo, gained weight
Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

30% less sugar

Use to be the best tasting shake on the market(beleive me ive tried them all!) But now its gross! I spat it out thinking my milk had gone off but soon realised it was the new taste to 30% less sugar. Will not be purchasing again!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$39.95.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Charlie L.

Charlie L.

THE BEST TASTING SHAKE !

I have tried all the shakes and as i have a soft spot for sweet stuff i found it hard to find one without that gross aftertaste ! Then I tried the rapid loss shakes and I havent turned back .... so yummy and just like a smoothie i love it and have a pantry full of them for my breaky every morning .

Purchased at Priceline.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Find out how Rapid Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

YUK to the 30% less sugar product!

Did not enjoy the artificial taste of the 30% less sugar, brought the Latte which was always my favorite, like the Vanilla also in the original, after so many years of buying Rapid Loss original I was very disappointed with the updated version of 30% less sugar.

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for A$20.00.

Weight LostNo, gained weight
Cara Waldron

Cara WaldronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love it!

I love the taste, no after taste like soy protein drinks as this one is whey based. Vanilla is my favourite and is just like a milk shake. They fill me up and after the first couple of days I stopped craving sugar and chocolate. This is the first time I have been able to lose weight in 3 years because I have found something I can continue with for more than a week. Only losing half a kilo a week but I'm happy with that as normally I'm heading up the scale.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
W.C

W.CNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent product!

Have had tremendous success with this product with my diet and exercising.. It tastes great and natural unlike other weightloss shakes... I bet the people that gave it a low rating are ones that don't enough exercise to help lose weight. Newsflash: you still need to be active and not just use the product sitting around at home all day doing nothing!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$23.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Farting Kangaroo

Farting KangarooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The only weight loss is a lighter wallet

Brought this for $2 at a store on discount. Tried out of curiosity, as I’m opened to trying new things. I didn’t lose any weight.
I don’t think it works. All the reported weight loss from others must have been placebo. I didn’t notice anything. Feel sorry for those who are gullible enough to believe this does something.

I suppose I’ll try exercise and sensible eating, and see if that works.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$2.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Too much sugar!

I’ve tried vanilla & chocolate. The chocolate stated on the item that they are now with 30% less sugar and yet 28.8% sugar in 100 gm average serving is still too much, especially for a diabetic. I am very disillusioned with this product. Yes it tastes great but I’ve had no weight loss with 4 jars of the stuff & I’ve been very careful to follow all instructions.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Charlotte

CharlottePerth, WA

This has changed my wellbeing for the better

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Find out how Rapid Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Ok... BUT..... anyone else???

I have been doing Rapid Loss for about 1.5 weeks now... at first I was loosing weight started at 113kg lowest I got to was 111kg now I am back up to 113kg. I feel very bloated. Which is not how I felt in the first few days I felt great. But during the 1.5 weeks in about Day 7 I got my period (sorry TMI) I’m hoping it’s that making me feel bloated but it’s not normal for me to be bloated for any more then 3 days I now been bloated for about 5 days. Anyone else experience this?

kluddie

kluddieBRISBANE

TASTY TREAT

danny b

danny bIllawarra, NSW

Bloody tastey

Seems to have alot of sugar but seeing as that's what carbs are made from I'm sure it's good stuff. Just started on them keeps me full till lunch time.

Great shakes !

Only problem is ' please make the handles on your scoops "LONGER" hard for people with big hands. Having said that they are the best shakes on the market regardless of flavour. Keep up the good work rapid loss.

Canberra worker

Canberra workerHolt

Best economical shake

I have tried the latte and strawberry flavours. They are very delicious. No after taste at all. I only use the snack portion as meals but still managed to lose weight. Their website has discounts all the time for bulk purchase. So it’s definitely worth it. Don’t pay heaps of money buying expensive shakes when this one works as well if not better.