Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Rapid Tune Automotive Services

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Charmaine

CharmaineQueensland

the team were very professional and courteous and helpful will be going back their again

To be honest I haven’t any bad things to say about this store they were helpful with everything we needed to know as we had our brakes done their and was happy with results

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The mechanic explained what was done and what will be needed for the next service. Very helpful and easy to talk to as usual. No problem in recommending these guys.

Kirk B.

Kirk B.South East Queensland, QLD

Definitely recommended

Josh and the team were friendly and offered good advice with no fuss. Would recommend to anyone. Will be going back again. Cheers guys for the great service. Five stars!

Steven M.

Steven M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, Great Team.

Very happy with the work done on my ute. No unnecessary parts or time spent. Great service and professional team. Will definitely be using Josh and the Crew again. Thanks guys.

Amazing service!!!

Amazing team at rapid tune. Very easy to work with and they gave so much attention to detail and made sure everything was done right! I would highly recommend this team to work on your vehicle:)

Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quicservice and politeness and explained what was done on the cark service

I went to book the car for service for next week friday when i said i need a gearbox service because it was clunking into top gear the guys did not hassitate and did the service an hour later. Thankyou for such a great job and explaining evertthing that was done and what needs to be done with a price against the jobs to do. Very friendly staff well done

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A car service and good customer service.

The servicing of my car was completed in good time and the comprehensive invoice detailed well other items requiring attention. Phone liaising was courteous keeping me up to date with progress.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience

Excellent customer service from reception and workshop staff. They really looked after me and went well beyond my expectations. Would happily go back again for my next car service. Great job team.

Rhaisa and the team are super helpful- clear communication and no stuffing around.

Service was excellent - updated throughout and given pricing- no surprises at all. Rhaisa and the team are super helpful and sourced hard to find parts. Courtesy car very helpful too

Cathy H

Cathy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Capalaba team are awesome!

If you’re looking for a mechanic that takes genuine care of your car, giving advice and a detailed report of work completed, the team at Capalaba are the mechanics for you. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received.

Fun experience

The people employed at chadstone are nice easy going and supportive! Nothing was a problem and nothing was pushed upon myself as a customer! Advice was very good and treatment of myself and the attitude towards the car was above anything else !
Thank you !

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My go-to car mechanic!

Had my car serviced by this company for four years. Super friendly receptionist; quotes are accurate, everything is explained in detail, and everything is exactly as they say. I also love the extra service thrown in: vacuuming and car wash. They really look after their customers very well. Can thoroughly recommend them!

Bryan

BryanVictoria, 3175

Par excellence

I find Rapid Tune Chadstone a pleasure to know.
Reisha has always let me know of any potential further issues, always a smile on her face.
I must add behind this. .other staff, mechanics- they all do their work with a professional outlook.
I dont need to look anywhere else for my car to be looked after.
Thank you.
Bryan J McCall

Emma M.

Emma M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Very effective in finding the problem with my car and fixing it effectively. Very friendly staff that pointed me in the right direction to have the work done on my suzuki.

Rob C

Rob CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great staff and quality workmanship!

Friendly staff greet you on arrival and the qualty of their workmanship is displayed when your vehicle is returned. Would highly recommend for any work your vehicle may require.
I'll be back ;-)

Chadstone rapid tune are so reliable, top quality and trustworthy. They are always my “go to”.

The experience overall was great. From communication to quality repairs, rapid tune Chadstone are my go to. I always recommend to others, the service they provide is awesome. I am taking my partners car there as well, because I believe they are so trustworthy.

Jamo

JamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay. Should be better

Kevin C.

Kevin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pakenham Rapid Tune - Great Team, great service !

Matt and the Team at Pakenham Rapid Tune excel in great customer service and importantly provide an excellent care service in a timely manner! Reliable passionate local business that delivers !

Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Lovely team, excellent communication and trustworthy, reliable servicing... all in a remarkably short amount of time when considering their workload and customer base. Convenient location near chadstone SC if you've time to kill too... Nothing but praise for RapidTune, thanks for getting me back on the road once again guys and girls!

K F.

K F.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient friendly service

Very happy with how quick they were and the quality of the repairs. My car was in a very poor state after sitting undriven for a while. Joel Power and his crew got it back to me on the same day! It's now running great.