Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Rapid Tune Automotive Services

4.3

Rapid tune langwarrin staff are always friendly and eager to help. Very prompt service. And always get the car back washed and vacuumed. I've had my car serviced there several times and each time just gets better. Thanks Reno ans staff

Ron Capell

Ron CapellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rapid Tune East Brisbane

Joel and the boys at Rapid Tune East Brisbane are fantastic, took my Pajero in with a low cost but difficult to fix problem and it was fixed to perfection, parts were hard to source but the job was still turned around quickly.

Jaison   Elias

Jaison Elias

Too expensive. Fake vip voucher

I bought a vip card voucher for $179 from Rapid tune which includes 3 basic services free. But when I went for servicing they said additional $79 for oil change. The sales girl hide this when she sold the voucher. They charged $260 for changing spark plug too which is too expensive

Don't buy their vip voucher any more and their cost is too expensive

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Rapid Tune Automotive Services compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Diggles

DigglesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greensborough Rapid Tune

Damaged the vehicle on a hoist and then claimed the damage was pre-existing. Now, in the hands of insurers and lawyers. Damage value $8200 to under sills of the vehicle.

love it46

love it46MELBOURNE

Very poor service

Found [Name Removed] at airport west branch to be Very Rude and misleading in the information he advised at the time of booking to what the true outcome was. Would never recommended this branch and will never return

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shaun at Moorabbin was fantastic and very professional. Had my timing belt done for a very reasonable price and was ready earlier than I expected... also it was washed beautifully. Thanks Shaun

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrrible customer service and slow service

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service - Appropriate social distancing

Staff at Langwarrin Rapid Tune fixed my indicator light again without charge.
Senior mechanic David was professional and caring.
Re: Coronavirus. Workshop approach to social distancing and other measures was reassuring & appropriate.

Ammar Khan

Ammar KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic service, customer dealing (Epping branch)

I went for my car inspection to Rapid tune Epping and found Pathetic customer service. My car was not washed when I reached and they were telling me a lie that the car has been washed. People, please be aware of the rapid tune Epping branch. They don't know how to deal with a customer. I paid 340 for an oil change, transmission oil, etc but did not rely on them whether they have change it or not. If they can lie on car wash they can lie on anything. Please beware of their voucher thing as well. I was trapped in that's why I went to them. Pathetic customer service they have.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

I have booked online and over the phone but they just didn't care about it.

I have booked for rwc online and over the phone and when I come to the day which I should do it, I found there is no booking and I have to wait week and I don't have time I need to get the rwc as soon as possible. This is ridiculous how they come with excuses they don't care about the customer they just running their business as they told me. This is with Hallam branch.

Asraful Goni

Asraful GoniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rapid Tune VIP Voucher is absolutely Terrible

Tess I.

Tess I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid Tune Airport West

Recently had my car repaired & it's refreshing to find a great mechanic who is honest & professional
Highly recommend Ash at Airport West
Am no longer a skeptic & will spread the news to my friends

Cheers Teresa

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Airport West RapidTune excellent service

Recently had my car serviced at Airport West RapidTune and would highly recommend Ash's service to others. He took the time to explain everything to me. It was a friendly and professional garage. Easy to find, and had the convenience of being able to book a loan car.

Suzanne M.

Suzanne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid Tune Pakenham

The guys at Pakenham were terrific. They were up front about costs and let me know about things that I would need to do in the future without making me feel that I had to spend way above my budget. I will be back and would recommend them to anyone.

Tully

TullyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BRILLIANT SERVICE

Great service from Pat and the entire team at Rapid Tune Airport West. Loan vehicle provided at no cost and the cost of repairs carried out on our car were very competitive.

Fantastic Customer Service!!

I arrived late in the day needing quick repair on my trailer before a long trip. Despite being busy, Tim from the Langwarrin branch dropped everything to help. It was a tricky repair and Tim went above and beyond to fix it quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend Langwarrin Rapid Tune.

Linda P.

Linda P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

How to avoid stress

I can not speak highly enough of Dave and the team at Rapid Tune Langwarrin. He went out of his way to source car part and keep me informed of progress. Thank you Dave really appreciate the help and reassurance you gave me. I recomend the team for all your car care.

John

JohnMelbourne

The only place I will now take my car too

I have an aging European car which I love and don't want to get rid of so I need a good work shop to keep it going. After seeing the results of the work on my car by Rapid Tune, I won't go anywhere else now. Great honest service, always kept up to date, fantastic pricing, attention to detail and simply the best you can find.

No savings on "service loyalty" cards

Got my car serviced today after purchasing a voucher for 3 services for the price of one and a half. Website quotes $150 for logbook service including oil. Use the voucher however and it cost you at least $140 as oil, on top is $79, for each service. So no real saving people, unless you normally go to a dealership I guess. Not worth the money as first thought.

AmirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant extra charges involved! Be careful.