Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Rapid Tune Automotive Services

See the Best Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tully

TullyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BRILLIANT SERVICE

Great service from Pat and the entire team at Rapid Tune Airport West. Loan vehicle provided at no cost and the cost of repairs carried out on our car were very competitive.

Fantastic Customer Service!!

I arrived late in the day needing quick repair on my trailer before a long trip. Despite being busy, Tim from the Langwarrin branch dropped everything to help. It was a tricky repair and Tim went above and beyond to fix it quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend Langwarrin Rapid Tune.

Linda P.

Linda P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

How to avoid stress

I can not speak highly enough of Dave and the team at Rapid Tune Langwarrin. He went out of his way to source car part and keep me informed of progress. Thank you Dave really appreciate the help and reassurance you gave me. I recomend the team for all your car care.

John

JohnMelbourne

The only place I will now take my car too

I have an aging European car which I love and don't want to get rid of so I need a good work shop to keep it going. After seeing the results of the work on my car by Rapid Tune, I won't go anywhere else now. Great honest service, always kept up to date, fantastic pricing, attention to detail and simply the best you can find.

No savings on "service loyalty" cards

Got my car serviced today after purchasing a voucher for 3 services for the price of one and a half. Website quotes $150 for logbook service including oil. Use the voucher however and it cost you at least $140 as oil, on top is $79, for each service. So no real saving people, unless you normally go to a dealership I guess. Not worth the money as first thought.

AmirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant extra charges involved! Be careful.

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

The guys were very friendly courteous and efficient, I didnt have to wait long. Price was very affordable. Easy to find and great coffee and breakfast just down the road.

Narelle R.

Narelle R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome customer service!

This rapid tune have the friendliest staff and you can have a joke with them. I have been to them twice with my vehicle and I am so happy with the results. They really looked after me and will be going to them again. 10 thumbs up for Rapid Tune Langwarrin. You guys rock!! Ute is running like a dream.

SBS

SBSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car is running like new

Everyone was pleasant and my car is now running very well. Will certainly return and recommend. Hoping that I dont need anything more done as they found so much I wasnt expecting. Still, better safe than sorry

Charmaine

CharmaineQueensland

the team were very professional and courteous and helpful will be going back their again

To be honest I haven’t any bad things to say about this store they were helpful with everything we needed to know as we had our brakes done their and was happy with results

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The mechanic explained what was done and what will be needed for the next service. Very helpful and easy to talk to as usual. No problem in recommending these guys.

Kirk B.

Kirk B.South East Queensland, QLD

Definitely recommended

Josh and the team were friendly and offered good advice with no fuss. Would recommend to anyone. Will be going back again. Cheers guys for the great service. Five stars!

Steven M.

Steven M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, Great Team.

Very happy with the work done on my ute. No unnecessary parts or time spent. Great service and professional team. Will definitely be using Josh and the Crew again. Thanks guys.

Amazing service!!!

Amazing team at rapid tune. Very easy to work with and they gave so much attention to detail and made sure everything was done right! I would highly recommend this team to work on your vehicle:)

Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quicservice and politeness and explained what was done on the cark service

I went to book the car for service for next week friday when i said i need a gearbox service because it was clunking into top gear the guys did not hassitate and did the service an hour later. Thankyou for such a great job and explaining evertthing that was done and what needs to be done with a price against the jobs to do. Very friendly staff well done

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A car service and good customer service.

The servicing of my car was completed in good time and the comprehensive invoice detailed well other items requiring attention. Phone liaising was courteous keeping me up to date with progress.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience

Excellent customer service from reception and workshop staff. They really looked after me and went well beyond my expectations. Would happily go back again for my next car service. Great job team.

Rhaisa and the team are super helpful- clear communication and no stuffing around.

Service was excellent - updated throughout and given pricing- no surprises at all. Rhaisa and the team are super helpful and sourced hard to find parts. Courtesy car very helpful too

Cathy H

Cathy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Capalaba team are awesome!

If you’re looking for a mechanic that takes genuine care of your car, giving advice and a detailed report of work completed, the team at Capalaba are the mechanics for you. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received.

Fun experience

The people employed at chadstone are nice easy going and supportive! Nothing was a problem and nothing was pushed upon myself as a customer! Advice was very good and treatment of myself and the attitude towards the car was above anything else !
Thank you !