Rapid Tune Automotive Services

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Daniel
Daniel

Over the top buy the book

Helen
HelenMelbourne

This company lies, grossly overcharges customers, and buys 5 star reviews

Rapid TuneRapid Tune Automotive ServicesSend a private message

Hi Helen, We are sorry you feel this way, we stand by our prices as they are fair to what we pay - The Team at Rapid Tune Airport West

killerbite
killerbiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never trust a too good to be true service package

Rapid TuneRapid Tune Automotive ServicesSend a private message

Thanks for the review. We'd love you to reach out to one of our management team, please email c.moore@rapidtune.com.au to discuss this further.

HalliWerrribee

Great at acting like an honest mechanic

I would put minus 100 stars! I just spent just under $3000 on a complete new rear diff. I dropped car off in dec, picked it up in January, only because I told [Name Removed] my budget was max $1500. The car has been making a noise since I got it back and now my calls are not returned nor are the numerous emails I have sent. Now, I am unable to drive my car anywhere and I don’t know what to do with it. Im on my own without means of any transport. This horrible experience has not only effected me negatively financial but has greatly impacted my mental health dramatically. [Name Removed] comes across as a real honest person so I was surprised to now be in this horrible situation

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Rapid Tune Automotive Services compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Mansour
MansourSouth East Queensland, QLD

No attention to detail, free wash is a lie

Update: Update: the owner apologised and made up for the omissions. Good on them for caring
—————-
Original review:
They didn’t do the free wash they advertised and were quite unapologetic and arrogant about it when I pointed it out. Also, they didn’t stamp the logbook on a logbook service and, you guessed it, unwilling to take any responsibility and make up for their omission. It makes you wonder how they go with the checks that you can’t pick up on easily.

I said I wasn’t satisfied and never going back and the owner personally said “that’s totally fine!” I do not recommend this place due to their sub-par customer service.

Norm
NormGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please stay clear of Hallam Rapid tune .

obi
obi

dogey

Had service done, car went in no problems, job went way over time, never return calls after that say they will ring back , got car back had issues with things not working ,took it back next day told me needs new compressor. Took it to another mechanic and they fixed problem, bolts where missing, parts where not screwed on properly. Took bill in from other mechanic to rapid tune, they laughed and basically said mechanics lie but then i said are you a mechanic also are you not. Still waiting to be resolved

Talia
TaliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service in Chadstone Vic.

End of the day.... Dropped my car for something small to be fixed - Left indicator was not working.
Fixed on the spot without any charge.
Recommended

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I want a refund

I also availed the Rapidtune VIP voucher. And I would like a refund. The salesman told me that I will not pay extra charges for it.

Was essentially scammed

Doc
DocGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good customer service

Dropped in for something small to be fixed as its right next to work. Fixed on the spot with good work.
Recommended .

Rapid TuneRapid Tune Automotive ServicesSend a private message

Thanks for the amazing review Doc. We really appreciate it. The Rapid Tune Team.

Kameel
Kameel

Rip off

Bought a RapidTune VIP voucher, for $179.00. Use it for once and they charge me $79 for just oil change. I have done it in Cranbourne branch then I found they replace both rear tires and wheels with rusty ones and worn out tyres. They steel my original wheels and tyres. they are thieves. I do not know how to deal with that issue. Please keep away from them.

Rippedoff Roz
Rippedoff RozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced brake job @ Rapid Tune Capalaba

Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse they are theives

Dylan H.
Dylan H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Dyno Tuning but great service.

Initially rang these guys in search of a dyno tuning for my VE ute. Despite the name, they dont do dyno tuning but they were good enough to point me to the bloke down the road and even kept my car in their shop for few days as could not pick it up during the week. Now I service the work horse with them. Top blokes.

Rapid TuneRapid Tune Automotive ServicesSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Dylan. We are glad we were able to help you and love looking after your workhorse. The Rapid Tune Team.

Halliasked

If the reviews are monitored by rapid tune automotive services representatives, why don’t you respond to the bad reviews?
The ones you can be bothered replying to, you say there’s not records of their car.
Don’t you think you should look after customers, especially ones you rip off $3000 and then ignore when something is wrong and have left me in such a bad position, especially after telling Chris from derrimut that I’m in financial hardship because of family violence. Absolutely disgusting. And to be ignored, what kind of heartless souls do you have working there?

saints
saintsasked

My son took his Jeep to Rapid tune for a road worthy which they did. Before this the car never broke down> Since the road worth it has had the Alternator stuffed up then after getting that fixed it broke down again now they say it is the ECU. Is this all just a coincident or something else.

Felicia C.
Felicia C.asked

Do rapid tune use 2nd hand parts?

Halli

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Tune Automotive Services representatives