Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Rapid Tune Langwarrin - Very Poor Customer Service and Complete Rip Off

David B

David BVictoria

Rapid Tune Derrimut

I was recommended Rapid Tune Derrimut from a family member and I can say that they were/are fantastic. The service was great, They are very friendly, professional, down to earth guys who work with you to get you back on the road. They kept me up to date with progress of repairs and I found the price to be reasonable for the amount of work done (which was a lot) Give them a try.

Ann Marie R.

Ann Marie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid Tune Langwarrin

Great customer service. Very impressed! Explained in detail all of my options and didn’t discriminate me as a woman that knows little about cars. Definitely will be a returning customer.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Rapid Tune Automotive Services compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Rapid Tune - a total rip off

terrence

terrenceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great! Service.

THanks! Rino for your Prompt Service to Find and Replace a Faulty Fuse in My PT Cruiser at such short Notice as I Travel To Work in Ringwood Each Afternoon, and had no Interior LIghts or Sounds!

Rapid tune langwarrin staff are always friendly and eager to help. Very prompt service. And always get the car back washed and vacuumed. I've had my car serviced there several times and each time just gets better. Thanks Reno ans staff

Ron Capell

Ron CapellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rapid Tune East Brisbane

Joel and the boys at Rapid Tune East Brisbane are fantastic, took my Pajero in with a low cost but difficult to fix problem and it was fixed to perfection, parts were hard to source but the job was still turned around quickly.

Jaison   Elias

Jaison Elias

Too expensive. Fake vip voucher

I bought a vip card voucher for $179 from Rapid tune which includes 3 basic services free. But when I went for servicing they said additional $79 for oil change. The sales girl hide this when she sold the voucher. They charged $260 for changing spark plug too which is too expensive

Don't buy their vip voucher any more and their cost is too expensive

Diggles

DigglesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greensborough Rapid Tune

Damaged the vehicle on a hoist and then claimed the damage was pre-existing. Now, in the hands of insurers and lawyers. Damage value $8200 to under sills of the vehicle.

love it46

love it46MELBOURNE

Very poor service

Found [Name Removed] at airport west branch to be Very Rude and misleading in the information he advised at the time of booking to what the true outcome was. Would never recommended this branch and will never return

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shaun at Moorabbin was fantastic and very professional. Had my timing belt done for a very reasonable price and was ready earlier than I expected... also it was washed beautifully. Thanks Shaun

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrrible customer service and slow service

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service - Appropriate social distancing

Staff at Langwarrin Rapid Tune fixed my indicator light again without charge.
Senior mechanic David was professional and caring.
Re: Coronavirus. Workshop approach to social distancing and other measures was reassuring & appropriate.

Ammar Khan

Ammar KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic service, customer dealing (Epping branch)

I went for my car inspection to Rapid tune Epping and found Pathetic customer service. My car was not washed when I reached and they were telling me a lie that the car has been washed. People, please be aware of the rapid tune Epping branch. They don't know how to deal with a customer. I paid 340 for an oil change, transmission oil, etc but did not rely on them whether they have change it or not. If they can lie on car wash they can lie on anything. Please beware of their voucher thing as well. I was trapped in that's why I went to them. Pathetic customer service they have.

I have booked online and over the phone but they just didn't care about it.

I have booked for rwc online and over the phone and when I come to the day which I should do it, I found there is no booking and I have to wait week and I don't have time I need to get the rwc as soon as possible. This is ridiculous how they come with excuses they don't care about the customer they just running their business as they told me. This is with Hallam branch.

Asraful Goni

Asraful GoniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rapid Tune VIP Voucher is absolutely Terrible

Tess I.

Tess I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid Tune Airport West

Recently had my car repaired & it's refreshing to find a great mechanic who is honest & professional
Highly recommend Ash at Airport West
Am no longer a skeptic & will spread the news to my friends

Cheers Teresa

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Airport West RapidTune excellent service

Recently had my car serviced at Airport West RapidTune and would highly recommend Ash's service to others. He took the time to explain everything to me. It was a friendly and professional garage. Easy to find, and had the convenience of being able to book a loan car.

Suzanne M.

Suzanne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid Tune Pakenham

The guys at Pakenham were terrific. They were up front about costs and let me know about things that I would need to do in the future without making me feel that I had to spend way above my budget. I will be back and would recommend them to anyone.

Tully

TullyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BRILLIANT SERVICE

Great service from Pat and the entire team at Rapid Tune Airport West. Loan vehicle provided at no cost and the cost of repairs carried out on our car were very competitive.