RatesToGo

RatesToGo

Olives

OlivesBrisbane

Great!

Ive booked on Ratestogo.com quite a few times already (roughly 5 times in total?) And there have never been any issues at either hotels. I love the fact that you can get promotion codes, which discount it off further. If the reason why you are looking at ratestogo because it can, I repeat, CAN be cheaper. You're more than welcome to compare prices at other places first, because sometimes they are cheaper on ratestogo, but sometimes places can be cheaper on other sites too. There are not as much hotel choices as on hotelscombined.com etc, but thats perfect with me coz it helps me decide which one to choose! I love it I've always booked on ratestogo. No problems.

don't waste your time on this sham

After getting the booking mixed up on the website late at night and discovering that even when you type marriott into the search bar the website still directs to another hotel chain. The hotel chain is cheaper by $65 to book directly won't use again or recommend

Never had a problem.

Have used rates to go many times including Vietnam, Australia and Cambodia. Booked some great hotels at good rates. Excellent service.

Good booked same day wanted to stay at hotel. No problems. good price

good service . found good conveniently situated hotel at reasonable price booked on line only 6hrs before arrived.in australia.No problems.

No Best Price Guarantee

I found a cheaper deal through a competitor website after I have booked with ratestogo. I emailed ratestogo the details and webpage link. I never heard back from them since. Why bother having this best price guarantee policy around if ratestogo is not going to reply on emails? Shame on you ratestogo.

BONOprague

Avoid ratestogo to avoid trouble

I just made a reservation with ratestogo - see below.

i did not receive a confirmation
    When I requested a confirmation again on their web site, it still was not sent

I called the hotel and the reservation was not made.
    I called their London number with no answer
    The money were debited from my account.

It all looks like a fraud.

BONO

Correction- after about five hours I got the confirmation and the booking was made

Seemed to good to be true!

I found my accommodation at a lot less cost than all other websites so immediately booked. Never received confirmation but money held on my credit card. Had to ring and find out no booking made but have to wait 5 days for my money to come off hold.....not happy!!! Still advertising the cheap rooms but now I know its not worth taking the risk again, will use a more reliable accommodation website next time even if they charge a little more. Now I have to hope I get all my money back soon and without any fees. If it seems to good to be true it usually is.....

They can hold your money even if no booking has been done and then you have to contact them to find out what has happened!!!

Booking not done, but there were fees

I had a problem with my debit card and the booking was not successful. However there were fees of around 0.50euros debited from my bank account. They couldn't find my account since I didn't open any account. So they couldn't solve the problem unless I call them. Email was not enough ! I didn't call, since the fees of a phone call is expensive.
    good choice of hotel
    fees paid without explaination

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

We booked a hotel in Ireland through rates to go and we loved the hotel it was beautiful we only booked for 2 nights but decided to stay a couple of nights extra we went to the front desk and tried to extend our stay but they wanted triple what we payed the previous two nights so we found an internet cafe and booked again through rates to go and we saved a fortune so i would highly recommedn this site thay have hotels all over the world and good quality ones to with massive savings to be had. Highly recommended.
    Saves you a lot of money, easy to use.

Gemstar

Gemstar

I will continue to use rates to go whenever I need to make hotel reservations because I have been very pleased with using it over the last five years and have never had a problem.
    I have used rates to go when travelling all over the world to make last minute bookings and also to extend bookings while staying in hotels - I found the prices really competitive, much better than direct at the hotel or other online booking sites. The service is always great and reliable as there are a lot of online booking sites where you don't get the hotel you want because it isn't available, with rates to go it is great because they tell you up front what is available.

novakor

novakorVIC, 3754

The best way to go for last minute hotel bookings giving you great discounts for some economy, mid and luxury motels/ hotels.
    Great for booking last minute trips away or weekends away.
    Did not have a hassle using this service and was easy to use and the site explains all you need to know about the booking service. Highly recommended last minute hotel booking service.
    Fantastic rates and a great range of local, interstate and international hotels. What they promise thay deliver. Hassle free net service with easy to understand interface giving full, discount price comparison and good descriptions of hotels.
    none found yet