RD Plumbing Solutions

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RD Plumbing Solutions

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Garcia A
Garcia AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

They arrived on time, gave a reasonable quote and completed the work in a timely and professional manner. Will continue to use them from now on. Very professional service, and advice.

Coop
CoopMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Stuart was fantastic, prompt and efficient did a great job.
An amazing fact was he was pleased our job came in cheaper than he had anticipated, where do you find such honesty these days!
We are getting him to do another job for us, so happy to have a plumber we can trust

Magpie
MagpieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

RD Plumbing Repeat Happy Customer

Thanks again RD Plumbing for quickly fixing my tenants tap. Easy to deal with on my side as the landlord and I know the issue will be fixed professionally and quickly, highly recommend.

prawnpack
prawnpackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and efficient

Josh and Stuart gave me sound advice to wait until Monday when they could get a better quality water heater to install. I heeded their advice. Very happy with the efficient and friendly service they provided. Highly recommended!

GWW
GWW

Excellent service

Joel was punctual, polite and very professional.
This is the first time that I have used this company and I would do so again. I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Maria
MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable, quotes up front, Great work!

They are reliable, quotes up front (no surprises), great communication, always keep you abreast of changes or delays. We can only recommend RD Plumbing. They have helped us out for urgent and non-urgent needs and have always come through.

Prompt Efficient Service

A small job which was done promptly and efficiently. We’ve used RD on a number of occasions from installing new toilet systems, sinks, taps and basins. We’ve always been happy with service. Thanks Team.

Rod
Rod Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, personal service.

From the first contact, Russell was polite and professional. Arrived on time to inspect the job after phoning ahead and had Stuart , attend to fix the problem. Could not be happier with either of them. Work completed quickly and the area cleaned. Will use again

Russell D.RD Plumbing Solutions

Thanks for the feedback Rod, I am so glad to hear that you were happy with our services in unblocking your stormwater drains.
Kind regards
Russell

Jayne
JayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

I had a problem with my shower and a tap replaced in the kitchen. Lachlan was very efficient and fixed the shower and installed a new tap with no problems. Great Work

Russell D.RD Plumbing Solutions

Thank you so much for your feedback Jayne, we are so pleased to hear that the problem has now been resolved. Regards Russell Dent - RD Plumbing Solutions

Jason
JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We had called RD Plumbing to install a pressure limiting valve at our property. One of their plumbers, Lachlan O'brien attended to this and carried out the installation. Work was great and he offered really great advice. Will definitely be calling them in future for plumbing work.

Russell D.RD Plumbing Solutions

Thank you for your valued feedback Jason, I have passed it on to Lachlan and the rest of the team.
Regards
Russell Dent
RD Plumbing Solutions.

Peter Modbury SA
Peter Modbury SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Plumber

I had an extreme problem with water hammer and was on my last tether. Russell arrived and quickly diagnosed the problem by replacing all my tap washers with anti hammer valves, hey presto.... no more hammer. Highly recommend Russell, great work ethic and knowledge.

Russell D.RD Plumbing Solutions

Thank you for your feedback Peter, the whole team were pumped to hear such great feedback.

Simply fantastic customer service

Emergency plumbing situation on a Sunday night. Russell gave the right advice saving us a potential disaster and was there early Monday morning to correct the problem. Also coordinated other trades that were required. Took the stress out of the situation for me.

Craig M.
Craig M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great old fashioned service

Same day fix of showerhead and taps replacement. Patrick gave us some great old fashioned service and some great advice to think about going forward. He always updated us throughout his time on the premises. Very polite and understanding approach.

Brodie C.
Brodie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Less than half the price and amazing cleanup afterwards.

My mums house needed a few underground pipes replaced and some new connections run through the roof.

3 other companies quoted upwards of 5k.

RD quoted up to 2k, and in the end only charged 1.8k. Despite the fact they cleaned up the yard and all their work and offcuts etc.

Very pleased and am recommending them to everyone.

Russell D.RD Plumbing Solutions

Good old fashion service, brilliant

No complaints, everything they say they are they are, friendly, trustworthy awesome communication and this reflects perfectly on their quality of work. If you have any complaints, then you must be a Karen.