RD Plumbing Solutions

RD Plumbing Solutions

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very professional and reliable service

We have used RD Plumbing a few times - Also family members and friends and all say the same professional and personable. Reliable and fairly priced. Will definitely use him again for future jobs.

Very professional and friendly staff

They fixed my problem quickly and informed me of every step along the way. Also provided a solution for the hard water related problems we all have in this area. I spent more today than I expected, but received fair value and will highly recommend them to my friends.

I've been a customer for several years

RD Plumbing personnel have been on time, courteous and always completed the task at hand correctly the first time. No call backs necessary. I highly recommend RD Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs.

I will be using them on all of my future projects!

Had RD Plumbing do a bathroom and kitchen with new water lines and drains. The work was done on time and to the price originally quoted. I will be using them on all of my future projects!

Great experience!

Great experience! I was having issues with the bathtub clogging. Peter showed up and solved the problem within a very reasonable time. He was courteous and very professional. Highly recommend!

Easy to work with and gave me a great price

I had a serious plumbing issue and Russell came to help right away. He was easy to work with and gave me a great price. I've had experiences with plumbers before but I would definitely call Russell again.

Extremely professional and knowledgeable

This company is very customer service oriented. Their staff was so courteous and helpful. I was fortunate to have Peter as my technician who was extremely professional, knowledgeable and took care of my clogged kitchen drain pipe. If you are having plumbing problems, do not hesitate to call this company. You will not be disappointed.

A plumbing company you can trust

A neighbor recommended RD Plumbing and we have used them twice since then and could not be more pleased with their friendly knowledgeable service. It's nice to know you have a plumbing company you can trust. Russell came to our rescue most recently and he was GREAT. Thanks!!

Best plumbers and customer service

Quick response and follow up, professional and very cost effective versus literally every other plumbing company. Service was excellent and completed the job in record time. Definitely will use them again!

janetau