RE/MAX

Remax Coopers Plains

Tony

TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Remax Toowoomba review.

I made a noise complaint. It was 38 degrees outside, and even hotter inside, the next in the unit beside me, turned their stereo up. I complained. She did this numerous times. I complained again. Remax responded by padlocking a gate I use.

jamie

jamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

REMAX BURPENGARY REVIEW

We just sold our home with Vikki from remax living burpengary, Vikki was fantastic always looking out for our interests. vikki was very professional and honest keeping us up to date every step of the way. we started out with another agent and felt that the sale was not progressing as quick as we liked, so when we met vikki, she was like a breath of fresh air. I would recommend vikki to anyone who wants to sell their home.

Jags

JagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Remax Morningside

The staff at Remax Morningside were absolutely fantastic. Renting a property from them was trouble free.
They kept me inform and negotiated with the owner to make the property ready for our move. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Divana M.

Divana M.South East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Go With RE/MAX

We had nothing but amazing things to say about RE/MAX prior to moving out and were very impressed as it was our first time renting. I can confidently say after the events that took place during/after our move and lack of communication on their end, my husband and I would never rent through RE/MAX again. Very disappointing.

Brooke S

Brooke SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never go with the Darren Team in Robina

These agents had 7 groups through our house in 12 weeks. Wanted the drop the house be 20k in a week and had no push to sell. Could have got my buyers thru on gumtree. Hopeless

Lisa Sersich

Lisa SersichPerth, WA

Rude and Abrupt

I have been trying to contact Re/Max Warwick for two weeks in regards to a rental property to inspect. No answer from PM Jessy Lee and no answer from reception. Emailed several times and left call messages for more than two weeks. When I was finally contacted I was approached with a very rude and abrupt PM. No wonder they are unable to rent properties and I feel sorry for any rental property owner that has decided to contract this real estate agent on behalf of themselves. After reading other reviews I would not rent from this real estate just out of principle. If I could rate Zero this is what I would do

Remax

I rented a home from this Real Estate agency for 12 months. In my personal experience, I found dealing with this agency stressful due to the general manner in which I was treated.

Scammers remax wawrick perth wa

Many dealings with [naem removed], she has resolved minimal maintenance issues, been told its strata when i do not rent from strata, my gas is off due to a leak that they fail to repair as many other issues i face with my property.

I'm over warwick remax over there lack of duty of care x

Can’t fault them

Debbie Kratzmann did an outstanding job, she went above and beyond selling our property in less than a week nothing was ever too much trouble

remax is the worst!

remax is the worst real estate I have ever dealt with in my life. Rude, harassing, threatening, even going so far as to get debt collectors onto me when my rent is only in 5 days arrears!

Warning.Stay clear of Remax Townsville.

Joanna

JoannaPerth, WA

Refusng to arrange an earlier viewing for a rental property

Rental property owners: be warned. Do not use them as your property manager as they do not listen nor respect potential tenants, and ignore their requests.

Re/max Torrens in WA never reply to phone calls (I rang 4 times in the last 4 days, and receive no response at all), do not make an effort to arrange rental inspections that are convenient to potential tenants (only offer 9-5 Mon-Fri, and expect people to take time off to view it). When the inspection time they had wasn't suitable for me and I asked if they can arrange an earlier inspection, the staff rudely replied "no, sorry" and did not offer a solution.

How can this business still survive in this economic environment with this attitude to others I do not know.

Hay

HaySydney

Evasive! Avoid at all cost, or complain to HQ!

CindyWa, 6210

NEVER RENT THROUGH REMAX Mandurah

Very disappointed with how I have been treated as a tenant with the owners and company. Private rentals for me from now on

K M

K MCairns

Avoid them.

Had the money

Had the moneyTownsville

REMAX Townsville Incompetent

Looking at purchasing a property listed at 550,000 - 600,000 By incompetent REMAX.
Made a full written initial offer of 558,000
Agent "female" Rings back 20 mins later and says "sorry house is under offer"
I didn't even get to negotiate a higher offer" was going as high as 615,000 if required to try to secure purchase".
Not doing the right thing by the vendor, its a pity they will never know...
Dodgy cowboys at best.
I will be staying clear of this mob..

2Legit2Quit

2Legit2QuitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yeah Nah - Wish I had of done a simple Google search on this and AVOIDED completely REMAX STREET

Taking back over rental

As soon as remax found out I no longer required there service they kicked me to the kerb my rental property was a mess and they didn't care as a home owner and investor I recommend listening to this warning they care bout know one but them selves and charge services that don't seem to get done

Nick

Nick

Remax cairns agent selling in edge hill, cairns does not reply

So i had left several texts voice messages on answering machine this kid did not reply once, even though the house was not selling and on the market for months. NO REPLY at all.
Recently the house sold wayyy under asking and actual value of the house.
I feel bad for the owners who chose him to sell the place who got a poor sale price due to a incompetent agent and had to pay his agent fees...