REA Global

REA Global

Brand Manager for REA Global? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Greg Lewis
Greg Lewis

Great service great people great product

I was so pleased with the no fuss approach all my questions were answered in a manner I understood. The system was explained I had a consultant on site. The boys that installed the system were polite quick and helpful. Wish other companies I deal were were as caring and helpful keep up the good work thanks

Annette F.
Annette F.South East Queensland, QLD

REA SOLAR - Simply The Best

On 13/5/21 Brett Haughtey visited our home to provide a quote to install solar panels. No other company could compete with the value for money & ongoing customer care provided by REA Solar. Exactly 20 days later we have solar panels on our roof, installed by a great team in just a couple of hours. Because we can self-monitor our energy, we could see within the first hour that the promised gains were being achieved. We would have absolutely no hesitation recommending REA Solar to anyone seeking solar energy. Thanks team for a job well done!

Awesome. Great customer service

Brett at REA is great. Knows his stuff and is really easy to work with. The installation team was friendly, on time, and did a great job really efficiently. I really like that the panels are individually monitored and the follow up post install. Would recommend!

ian
ianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great investment

JPT
JPTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used REA again with the same great result!

We have just completed building a new home in Brookwater. Following our complete satisfaction with REA Solar at our previous home, it was an easy decision to use them again to supply our Solar and Tesla battery system. All done with a minimum of fuss (again). The three techs who completed the conversion to solar and connected the Tesla battery were completely efficient and competent, tidied up after completing the job and explained the system to me.

Steve U
Steve URedland Bay

Exceptional Customer Experience and Value - REA Solar with Powerwall 2

REA offered quality workmanship, professional and personal approach to this installation. The team at REA Solar acted beyond reproach in installing my system, explaining how it works and tirelessly diagnosing and seeing through the nuances that occur with the initial install of new equipment.

I am very proud to have my Tesla Powerall 2, and overjoyed to see how it contributes to longer terms savings.

Mal
MalBrisbane

Full Replacement After 5 Years

MMA
MMARedland City

Great Savings with our REA Solar panels

We have been very happy with the results and performance of our REA Solar panels. They have reduced our electricity bill and we are now in front having recovered the cost of the installation through the savings. We had a small hiccup after Cyclone Debbie but that was rectified quickly - so all up we are more than happy with our investment.

Hamper1
Hamper1Brisbane

So good that I bought 2 systems

I used REA to install Solar for my business. There was a dramatic reduction in our Utility bill in the next quarter in line with what was predicted. We are well on our way to paying off the system and it has proved so useful that I used REA again to install panels at my home. Very accommodating and installation was actually moved forward to accommodate my timelines. My research has shown that REA use top of the line equipment rather than the cheaper variants that are available in the market. This is important to me as this is an investment that needs to give long term returns as well as increasing the value of both my properties.

REA came to the party

It took a little time but my system is up and running and I have had some instruction in rebooting the system. It also turns out that it might be the strength of my own internet system that caused problems. REA relocated the Enphase and all seems to be good. I like the overall system and the software is very informative. I am trying to educate my family in better electricity use, and the graphical nature of the software is very useful in this regard.

Get quotes

The system we had installed recently, is doing the job we were promised

KITSMA
KITSMAAU

Fantastic product and service

The most cutting edge technology with knowledgable staff at a reasonable price! Installers were phenomenal and the product is great. I highly reccomend the product and service that was given. I was pormised the world and have received it!

Mathew
Mathew

Failure to provide the service offered and zeor care factor afterward

brock0505
brock0505Brisbane

The best thing I have done besides getting married and having children

I have had a LG solar system fitted by the guys at REA for over four year now and I am still very happy with its performance. (still paying no bills free electricity) my last credit was $473 for the quarter. Seriously you can not go wrong if you use this business for all your solar requirements.

pat comerford