4.4

4.1

saketkm
saketkm

100% Recommended

Most affordable with a very efficient, experienced and a friendly team. All items were systematically shifted after storage of more than 8 weeks, without any damage.
Terrie
Terrie Victoria2 posts

These guys were amazing!

Friendly, helpful and very professional. Could not fault them!
Really appreciate the great service and the 3 guys they sent so so accommodating and careful.
Price was very fair for services delivered.
Jenny r.
Jenny r.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best natured removal it’s ever

On 1/11/23 we had a delivery from Gold Coast to Dundee Beach. The team Chev, with Cam and Peter were amazing, very helpful and all had lovely dispositions. They couldn’t do enough to help us. I thoroughly recommend them.
Wink
WinkDarwin, NT

Best move ever

Cameron and Abel were great. Nothing was too hard moving our 3 bedroom upstairs Darwin house. They were always polite and cheerful. Everything was on time and a great price. Thank you.
Marina T.
Marina T.Darling Downs, QLD

Professional & Quality

I h
Used Ready Movers to move 10cubic/m of storage from Cairns to Sth Qld. Both teams used were professional, punctual, careful with the items & had great communication. Also very helpful & friendly. Great to work with. Considerate. Highly recommend!!
Neyz
NeyzFar North Queensland, QLD

Shout out too Mike and his offsider Stanley..top lads

Readymovers brisbane ...Mike and Stanley 100% hands down fantastic guys, did a move for me in cairns and couldn't fault them in any way. These guys worked around us and with us super friendly, amazing job. If I am to Move again I'll be going with this team!
Renee
Debbie
Debbie2 posts

Junior and Stan were excellent

Junior and Stan talked to each other and worked really hard as an effective team to move our furniture with no damage. I can highly recommend them
Howard
HowardSydney, NSW3 posts

Horrible experience

I used already Movers to move the stuffs from Queensland to Sydney.

First issue was unexpected delay, wouldn’t explain why they were delayed.

Then, when the stuffs arrived, the stuffs (dental chair x2 and xray) arrived extremely damaged, unrepairable. I had an insurance so I tried to claim but they have never got back to me. They says they would, but not happened.

My advice is, don’t use. They aren’t even going to cover for their broken stuffs via insurance.

City Cat
City CatSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Punctual, polite, reliable and helpful

The men took great care with my furniture. All items arrived safely. They even helped connect my washing machine at the other end and put my modular lounge together.
Jane Davies
Jane DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Do not hire

They were to be here at 7.30am to move lounge and dining furniture 11 km. At no stage did they contact me regarding delays or being late. They arrived at 4pm after I made numerous calls and texts. After the first 2 calls, the office would not answer. Rang the operations manager at 1.42pm and he did not answer the phone, but when I sent a text, answered immediately saying he would check. I sent 4 more texts and still no response. Dread to think of how and when the furniture will arrive. Not happy about additional charges for traffic when it should not have been done during the rush hour when it should have been a 28 min trip!
Tamara
TamaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
Andrea and Andrew
Andrea and AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD
Matthew
MatthewFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Damaged goods beyond belief

After a consultation with Ready Movers and the discussion with [Name Removed], about the my antique and oil paintings, the lack of care and good furniture removal practice , has caused intensive damage. Have tried emailing no response.
My only advise if you want your furniture destroyed use this company
  • +5Thumbnail
Henk
HenkSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Excellence delivered!

The team of three, headed by Blake was professional in every way from on-time arrival to the smooth completion of the job at my new apartment. I was most impressed not only by their impeccable skills as removalists (especially handling my 65" 3D TV)but also by their courtesy and friendliness. They made a potentially stressful day stress free. Also all expenses are clarified upfront so no surprises (like hidden charges as with another quote I received from another company). Recommend them highly.
Richard
Richard

Judith-Ann Z.
Judith-Ann Z.

My name is Judi-Ann Zacka. I need to move a totally dismantled iron bed from Cleveland Queensland to Toowomba. The pine slats are in one piece & can lean flat against a wall. The rest of the bed is dismantled into 8 straight, slender bars which can sit flat on the floor. I would appreciate it if you could please let me know if you can do this move & at approximately what price. Thank you. Phone: 38211922 0r 0412215523. Email: judith_ann@optusnet.com.au

Nicky
Nicky

Has anyone had problems with this company over insurance claim when moving interstate?

Paul

i didn't have the need to make a claim

Bbb
Bbb

Contact AFRA. admin@afra.com.au

Do you move interstate?

No just locally

CategoryFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInternational Removals, Interstate Removals, Local Removals and Storage

Contact info for Ready Movers