Ready Movers

Ready Movers

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ready Movers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Simple no hassle cost effective removal

Lloyd W.
Lloyd W.

Great professional service!

We moved a 4 bedroom home from a difficult hillside home. Junior and Cheney arrived on time and were very friendly and professional. They made light work of all the big items up and down the stairs!

Juanita V.
Juanita V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service ********

I was moving a 4 bedroom house down sized to a 2 bedroom from Cairns Queensland to Gosford NSW both Michael and Luke turned up on time and were very happy and singing while they moved all my belongings which I had packed in a very efficient and safe manner I could not fault them at all. Plus the ladies in the office and the accounts department were also very pleasant and efficient. My quote slightly went up because of the size of the move but not by much $300. The quote I was supplied with was the cheapest by far and did not come close to anyone else. I would not hesitate to recommend Ready Movers to my friends and family

MaryS
MarySSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best move I've ever had

I was moving from a four bedroom house into storage with many more boxes than anticipated and with items to be delivered ultimately to two different addresses at different times. Gavin and his time organised their work efficiently and in good humour in spite of the unexpected challenges. They made this the least stressful move I've ever made.

Sonny
SonnyFar North Queensland, QLD

Super Human Work Ethic

Ready Movers took on my move at short notice and were 100% on the ball with everything from the first call to when the guys turned up.

As for Johnathon Petherick-Collins and James Ryan, these guys were amazing, the speed and precision with which they moved everything in the midst of a Cairns summer heat waive was something else, their work ethic was truely awesome, thanks fella's!

When I move again, I will be calling Ready Movers that's for sure!

Christine
ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Sioneh Gebadi and James Walsh removed our Yamaha upright piano from the living room, out onto the deck, up a steep ramp into the container. This was after reversing the truck in close enough and having to go over some recently planted shrubs which they carefully made sure not to damage. From start to finish there was nothing but professional and friendly service. Highly recommend.

Disappointing Quality
Disappointing QualityNorth Queensland, QLD

Disappointing and Unprofessional

They lost my TV and did nothing about it. I have phoned and emailed multiple times but still not compensated. They spent the first few days pretending to 'look' for it although they knew the box was empty when delivered so they didn't bother to bring it to me or make any kind of report. Things were badly packed, forms so badly written I couldn't read them. No interest in compensating or helping without me repeatedly making requests. I am still waiting for my missing Smart TV. It has now been over a month.

Angel
AngelFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Punctual and pleasant staff. 4 bedroom house to 2 bedroom townhouse. Big task but was done with ease with the help of 3 staff and a truck. I recommend this service.

Wisam A.
Wisam A.South East Queensland, QLD

Steve and Richie were an absolute pleasure to work with, it was one of the hottest days and they did an amazing job

they got there on time, and did everything by the book. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to move, friendly service with a smile and very personable. amazing job

Deb
DebFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

Local move from one 4 bedroom house to another. Darren, Gordon and Celestino were fast, efficient and friendly. The move was quicker and smoother than I expected. Absolutely recommend them.

Louise
LouiseFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service - Cairns 30 Nov 21

Highly recommend Ready Movers. Michael and Sioneh were very professional and friendly, the job was completed very quickly, even though it was 32 degrees and very humid. I only had a few antiques and a marble table to be relocated, they took extra care with all the items. Unfortunately upon delivery our marble table snapped off on one side. Sometime these things happen. The guys were very upset that this occurred, but we are looking at repairing it. Will use them again without a doubt.

Simon P.
Simon P.South East Queensland, QLD

Over quoted - Wasted my time

I requested a quote for a 4Bdrm house. Ready Movers quoted $11.6k for the move, after they verbally gave an estimate of approximately $3 to 4k on the phone.
Subsequently went with another provider who quoted $3.6k for the same job. If Ready Movers did not want the job - they could have saved my time and said so upfront.

Awesome Service

My move was from the second floor to the second floor, no lift either side. Murray and River were professional, pleasant, respectful and fast. It was a 3 bedroom move into one bedroom so a little bit of strategic planning went into getting all the furniture in to the smaller space. Everything was handled carefully. Very happy. Thankyou so much for doing such a super job ...with a smile :) Hope the rest of your day went smoothly.

Sherry
SherryBrisbane

Delayed and missing item!

Satisfied!

My move was from Brisbane to FNQ; a partial move at short notice. Impressed with how smoothly the pickup and delivery (barely 8 days later), went.
Thanks to Simon & Kahu - pickup; Darren & Isaac - delivery. They were very courteous, obliging & couldn’t do enough for you- particularly Isaac. Thank you.