4.3

4.1

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noosaville, sold 2016 house, Noosaville 2021 resort unit SOLD

I found the experience to be great. I received help from Rick, the owner. I could arrange inspections when it suited both myself and clients. Also i had some opens. I sold both through open inspections, on a Sunday. You have little to lose to try. All it cost me was $400. I did my own photos, though not as good as professional ones. Don't knock it till you try, may not suit some people, I loved it.
Suzie, Noosaville, Qld.
Robert
Robert2 posts

Did not work properly: AVOID AVOID AVOID

I advertised my property through realprivate.com.au but the system they use to forward enquiries made on realestate.com.au to the owner of the property did not work so it was a pointless and ultimately expensive exercise in using them.

Their support is terrible. Impossible to speak to anyone working for the company and emails from the support team were surly and I helpful.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

hhh
hhhSydney, NSW6 posts

Missing ads, very long tenant application form, no way to change it to your own form

I ordered a rental ad with a tenant check. There is no way do the tenant check. I called them up and I was told they would call back, but there was no call back.

They have their own tenant application form that you have to use. The form is very long. No one ever bothered to fill it in. You're forced to use this tenant application form, you can't use your own.

They say that they support realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and a bunch of others. But my ad did not appear on domain.com.au, onthehouse, allhomes. No response from customer support.

Megs M.
Megs M.Southwest, VIC

Sold our block on land on here!

Absolutely thrilled with your service. We sold our block and had such a positive experience. It was easy and stress free and saved us a fortune in real estate commission. Highly recommend. Thank you!
Gavin
Gavin

Sold my house, myself, no problemo !

Selling my house on Real Private was simple. The website is easy to navigate and there was always personal support available if needed. I found it very satisfying in doing it myself and the cost saving was huge.
Sincerely, Gavin.
Sally
SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Would Definitely Use Again

Most amazing customer service! Have been stung twice with other private rental businesses but after coming across Real Private I couldn't be more happy with their customer service and prompt resolutions every time. Has been my second time using this service and was completely seamless right from listing my property, receiving applications right down to closing a deal with my tenant. Highly recommend!
David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

The process of listing on here was made easy by the staff getting back to me quickly and answering any queries or concerns I had. They worked with me as required through the sales process and I would recommend to anyone wanting to use this service.
Chantal L.
Chantal L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would use again in a heartbeat

Thank you for allowing to sell my property by myself. I felt I was in control of the whole process rather than relying on someone else to do the right job. When I had questions about my listing Rick was encouraging and helpful. Would use again in a heartbeat.
Anthony
AnthonyWestern Australia

Value for money but poor communicators

Excellent value for money. Down side was the communication was unbelievable poor. It took numerous messages, emails and a phone call before I received a response. The response I received was via email addressing a separate matter that I was unaware of. Feedback: pick up the phone. Plus clearly state in the process early on of listing a property all the documentation required. This would make the whole process faster and reduce possible communication issues later.
Eli
EliSydney, NSW

Highly recommended, good value service

I used real private to sell and rent out my properties.The cost of marketing was so realistic and we had exposure just like any other property being professionally offered on the property market.
Also support service and information was available and easily accessed.
David R
David R

Simply outstanding service

After a couple of poor experiences working with a real estate agent I was wanting to try selling my own home, but obviously feeling nervous and "out of my depth". I was recommended RealPrivate and found the entire experience informative and easier-than-I-first-thought. I had all of my questions answered when I made my initial inquiries, and also found the level of service to be far above the small fee I paid (having sold the house recently I'm now feel a little guilty regarding how little I paid RealPrivate compared with a traditional agent).

Rick even called me from Europe when he was on holidays to answer a question. Wow!

Hoping not to sell my new home anytime soon, but if I did I'll be using RealPrivate.

Simply outstanding service!

Leanne
Leanne4 posts

Excellent job Fisbo

I Cant refer Fisbo enough, well priced with real personalized help if you need it. What more can you ask for :)
Highly recommend and I would definitely use again.
Thanks again
Leanne
Craig
CraigBendigo

The best way to get on realestate.com

I have successfully sold 2 properties privately, both through "realprivate".

After having done extensive research into which was the best way to get onto realestate.com I decided on realprivate due to the 24hr a day property inquiry call centre (this is an optional extra but well worth it) and the fact they were one of the cheapest!

Had a few little technical issues here and there but I found customer support to be very proactive and resolved all issues ASAP.

Much less dramma then dealing with an estate agent anyway!

Worth a go!

Emma
Emma26 posts

Well worth it if you have a private rental!

Gumtree wasn't getting us the tenants or responses we desired.

We used Real Private to put an ad to lease and have received quality tenants and 3 applications in now.

(We also used it to advertise open for inspection which worked too).

Definitely recommend, we paid the extra to have the phone number included which I would use (messaging service so people can call to enquire).

billkinn
billkinn

EXCELLENT!!!

Excellent service provided by Rick.

His fast responses made the task a lot easier.

A great cost saving not having to use an estate agent.

Highly recommended.