RealPrivate

RealPrivate

Highly recommended, good value service

I used real private to sell and rent out my properties.The cost of marketing was so realistic and we had exposure just like any other property being professionally offered on the property market.
Also support service and information was available and easily accessed.

Simply outstanding service

After a couple of poor experiences working with a real estate agent I was wanting to try selling my own home, but obviously feeling nervous and "out of my depth". I was recommended RealPrivate and found the entire experience informative and easier-than-I-first-thought. I had all of my questions answered when I made my initial inquiries, and also found the level of service to be far above the small fee I paid (having sold the house recently I'm now feel a little guilty regarding how little I paid RealPrivate compared with a traditional agent).

Rick even called me from Europe when he was on holidays to answer a question. Wow!

Hoping not to sell my new home anytime soon, but if I did I'll be using RealPrivate.

Simply outstanding service!

Excellent job Fisbo

I Cant refer Fisbo enough, well priced with real personalized help if you need it. What more can you ask for :)
Highly recommend and I would definitely use again.
Thanks again
Leanne

The best way to get on realestate.com

I have successfully sold 2 properties privately, both through "realprivate".
After having done extensive research into which was the best way to get onto realestate.com I decided on realprivate due to the 24hr a day property inquiry call centre (this is an optional extra but well worth it) and the fact they were one of the cheapest!
Had a few little technical issues here and there but I found customer support to be very proactive and resolved all issues ASAP.
Much less dramma then dealing with an estate agent anyway!
Worth a go!

Well worth it if you have a private rental!

Gumtree wasn't getting us the tenants or responses we desired.
We used Real Private to put an ad to lease and have received quality tenants and 3 applications in now.
(We also used it to advertise open for inspection which worked too).
Definitely recommend, we paid the extra to have the phone number included which I would use (messaging service so people can call to enquire).

EXCELLENT!!!

Excellent service provided by Rick.
His fast responses made the task a lot easier.
A great cost saving not having to use an estate agent.
Highly recommended.

Saved Thousands

Real Private saved me thousands in real estate fees.
Very easy to set up and sold the house in 10 days.
All the people who went through the house said it's so much better to talk directly with the owner than a agent. Would never sell any other way.
Purchased the call center which helped so much they forwarded on all information via email and gave contact number and name.
Also for sale sign helped identify the property.

Great customer service and value

Rick and the team have been a wonderful help and made selling my place privately a smooth process. Rick offered support and real estate advice over the phone along the way. By the grace of God, my property sold for more than I had hoped for and I didn’t have to pay any commission fees. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking of selling privately!

Best thing to happen to real estate since the web was invented

Before RealPrivate, you had to pay thousands to real estate agents to rent or sell your property. And the only useful thing they really did for you was list it on the online classifieds, like realestate.com.au. Before RealPrivate, there was no way to list your property yourself... the online classifieds would largely only take listings from agents, and private owners were shut. No more. This site allows you to list your property yourself. Cut out the middle man. I've been telling everybody about this site, and just about every one of my friends with a property to rent or sell has listed with it. They're really the best thing to happen to real estate in Australia since the world went digital.

Disappointing

This service is disappointing as it is extremely limited. It doesn't provide any business analytics - there is no way of seeing how many people viewed or saved your ad, how many times your ad comes up on search results etc. The ad is also not a premium ad on realestate.com.au, which means your ad never appears earlier than pages 4-5 on the site. This is undesirable as buyers commonly believe that by houses after pages 3 are old stock, so your advertisement never gets viewed. Waste of money. There are other free sites that I have used and obtained way better results.

Great exposure of my property.

The exposure online this service provided was amazing. I have leased properties before and never have had such a large amount of interest from prospective tenants and as a result received many applications and have leased my property within a week . As a first time user of this service, I was provided with prompt support in setting up my ad.
Fantastic, will most definitely use again.

Really happy with RealPrivate.

Really happy with RealPrivate. Thank you Worked well. Leased it in a week :) I would use this service again.

The Cheapest way to sell your property

What an amazing service . I was sceptical using an online service selling my property ,but it was the easiest most affordable way of getting my property sold . Thank you FISBO

Huge savings, great service.

Thanks to your site I have sold my property within a very short time and a massive saving on agent fees. Would highly recommend.

Another successful Sale with Real Private

This was the third time I have listed units on this website. First was about 5 years ago in Annerley and systems are even better now. Sold my Gold Coast unit in less than 1 month. This, plus a few local newspaper Ads is all you need. Thanks to Rick for great communication and follow ups.
Don't be frightened to do Open houses( 1 hour on Sats and Sundays works). People actually prefer to deal with owners, we found.Very happy to recommend this website. We did our own photos plus bought corflute signs for street corners etc which a sign Co did for $45

Great exposure

Very cost effective & Great exposure for our rental property which we have now leased. Would use again if required

Worked well

Easy system to use. Write your listing, upload photos, confirm identity and get your house onto real estate etc. Worked well.

Excellent service for private landlords

Great service yet again from RealPrivate. I am so happy to recommend this company and will use them again in future.

Excellent service!

Your customer service is excellent. The website is user friendly and the price is fantastic. We will use you again and recommend you to others. Thank you! Kylie

Great results. Great value...

Rick, thank you once again. We had numerous enquiries & secured a tenant within days of listing with you. Great service. Will definitely be using you next time.