DAMAGED GOODSHobart, TAS

Received damaged product in the mail

Ordered women Adidas sneakers online and when received both shoes had the pull on tags at the back on the heel cut off. Phoned support line straight away and they would not resend a pair to me directly or to the local shop for me to go and swoop over. They said they would have to be sent back first or returned, even thou the mistake was made by them. Will not shop with these guys again, absolute joke!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us. If you could please provide us with your order number, we'll work with our team to come to the best resolution for you. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

DAMAGED GOODS

Still no response and apologies from Simran online, classic......

Tayler K.

Tayler K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product! Love it :)

Went to Rebel Sport at Westfield Coomera yesterday and purchased some boxing mitts. They are fantastic quality and great value for money. Staff were very nice and helpful also. Thank-you for a great shopping experience!

Store LocationCoomera
Bel t

Bel tSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Store LocationBondi Junction

John K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inflatable Stability Exercise Disc (XERDISC) and Recover Therapy Stick

Store LocationRebel Centrepoint Store at 283-297 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
John K.

Thank you Simran. I was impressed with the knowledge and service provided by Brooke H and sincerely believe a compliment is in order for Rebel's feedback. :)

Damaged stock sent using online store.

I made an online order recently that included a 3 pack of under armour boxerjocks size L with 6inch seam. The delivery was sourced from their airport west store who have selected a damaged box that must have been missing a set of boxerjocks and they simply stuffed a replacement pair of boxerjocks into the top of the box which are the wrong size (XL) and type (3in seam). Undergarments come in a sealed packet to prevent tampering and preserve hygiene, however it appears that rebel staff at that store decided to offload damaged goods to an online customer presumably because undergarments cant be returned.
Pretty average performance from rebel.
Use caution if you are considering an online order for similar undergarments.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Geoff, we're sorry to see that this has happened. If you could please inbox us with your order number we can resolve this for you! Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Geoff

Hello Simran the order number is RBAU001132525.
The delivery was from your airport west store.
Thanks.

Al23

Al23Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't buy from them online!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Al23, if we could please have your order number, we'll try to give you the best resolution possible! Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Arie Z.

Arie Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Atrocious

Looking to purchase a UE Boom 3 speaker. 15 minutes prior to arriving at Chadstone, the rebel website confirmed that the chadstone store had them in stock. When I arrived at the store, one of the sale assistants confirmed that it was in stock. When I asked to bring one out, he was gone 15 minutes, only to return to advice us that they are out of stock. When I asked which other store had them in stock, he advised that there were some at the Southland store. When I acquired as to their opening ours, he replied that he didn’t know and didn’t bother to check. In a nutshell, wasted an hour and received poor customer service

Store LocationRebel Chadstone Internal
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Arie Z, thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to read you were disappointed with your experience at rebel Chadstone. We have sent you a direct message to find out more about your experience. Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Claudia

ClaudiaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love the new product

I just recently purchased a new dart board and new darts. It is amazing quality and the click and collect was ready so quickly I could just come straight down. Amazing

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Excellent service

I shopped at the 197 Pitt Street Store at the Mid City Centre and was served by Benjamin who showed me what I needed to get and why. I had some muscle movement problems and as he used to be a personal trainer, he demonstrated to me how to use the gear he was selling me, including a few exercises and techniques, specifically for my issue. Really helpful, friendly and goes that one step further to meet customer needs.

Store LocationShop L02, 52/53, Mid City Centre, 197 Pitt Street, Sydney

TrudzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good Quality Hoodies

I find that the quality of all the hoodies I have purchased are poorly made with cheap material and no actual warmth.
I have a nike Celtics Hoodie that all the stitching has come undone around the hood and the front pouch pocket, a rebok one with the pouch stitching coming undone, where as I have a Adidas hoodie given to me as a gift in 2001 and its in better shape than the poorly made, cheap material that rebel sport is using now.
For $90 I would expect quality, $30 to $40 is what I feel they are worth.

Trudz

Im aware of that, but you sell them on behalf of them, perhaps you should reach out to them and let them know that the products your selling are of poor quality and falling apart after only a couple of times being worn.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Trudz, We pass on customer feedback to the different brands we sell, so we'll be sure to let them know :). Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

NataratMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Only issue was the waiting time for service.

I bought a Snapback Golf cap after the cap I wanted sold out. It took the lady 15 minutes though to find that out. Add the 10 minutes waiting time

Store LocationPerth store
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Natarat, We're sorry to hear about the wait! Could you please let us know which store you visited? Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

The store was in Carousel shopping centre in Perth

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Natarat, thank you for sending through that information. We'll be following this up with our Carousel store :). Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Jayne F.

Jayne F.

Bad service

So I went to Rebel today and bought some clothing. After I paid, they gave me my shopping without a bag. I told them if I can purchase a 15 cents bag, but NO, so I have to walk around with the clothes from Rebel. Make me look like a stole it from the shop. Never again to shop at Rebel!!!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Jayne, Thank you for your review, we're sorry to hear that this has happened. If you could please message us with the store you visited and your contact details. A member of our team would like to speak to you directly. Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to navigate online, easy to find what I wanted but sizing was a bit of a issue, excellent quality clothes, delivery was on time, enjoyed my shopping experience here and definitely will be back.

Alan B.

Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Expensive

David T

David TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bargain!!! not really

Just visited Fountain gate Rebel store today and spot this sign i thought i hit the jackpot until to the last line of the sign. Picture will tell all, enjoy.

Store LocationFountain gate Rebel sport
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi David, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team would like to speak to you directly if possible. Would you be able to message us your contact details (mobile and email address)? Thank you, Simran - rebel.

lucy k.

lucy k.

Bell St Preston Outstanding

I am so impressed with the online store and Sue (Bell St Preston) and her Area Manager and the delivery and installation person for their outstanding service I received. A lot of companies, including multinationals I have had the misfortune of dealing with could learn A LOT from Rebel Sports. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

Store LocationBell St

DoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Racists

Store LocationChadstone

Respectful Professional Passionate

I’m an older woman in unfamiliar territory in a sports shop. I was so pleasantly surprised at the respectful and attentive service of the staff. I’ve been back again today, served by different staff who clearly enjoy their work. I have a large sport loving family - I’ll be back.

Store LocationRaine Square Perth
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Eleni, what a great experience! It's awesome to hear that the team in-store helped you very well yesterday - we'll give them a heads up. We looking forward to seeing you in-store again soon. Cheers, Marcus - rebel

Logan

LoganHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I have placed orders both online and in store. I have had a couple instances where I have encountered problems, the service I received and solutions to these problems were addressed immediately. I can not thank the exceptional service provided and immediate action taken. Very satisfied!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Logan, Thank you for your feedback! Great to hear that we've made your shopping experience exceptional :). Hope to see you again in-store soon and online! Cheers, Simran - rebel.

BargainBoy

BargainBoyasked

Hi. I purchased a pair of ASICS 800XTR shoes on September 23 via Rebel Online for 195 dollars. I have worn them twice to and from work. I find they are too soft in the heel and are causing knee pain. I want to return them for a credit and get the ASICS 195TR which are 75 dollars cheaper. Is this possible if the shoes have been worn? I have the box and tags etc. If so do I take them to Rebel Sports Adelaide store for assessment to see if they are returnable?

Hi BargainBoy,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Yes, if it is convenient for you, you are more than welcome to visit your local rebel store and have a member of the store team assess the shoes for return.
Please ensure you bring along with you your receipt or proof of purchase (e.g. bank transaction).

More details on our exchange and returns policy can be found here: http://www.rebelsport.com.au/returns

Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Zid

Zidasked

I bought an item in New Zealand Store while on holiday, can I exchange or get store credit in Australia?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Zid, unfortunately purchases from the rebel sport New Zealand stores can not be returned or exchanged in rebel Australia stores.
We recommend you contact the rebel sport New Zealand customer care on 0800 732 351 to find out what can be arranged. Their contact details can also be found here: http://www.rebelsport.co.nz/contact-us-.htm
Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Helen Z.

Helen Z.asked

I purchased a pair of pants last week and they didn’t fit me, so I was just wondering if there is a time limit for when I can exchange them? as I cannot take them back myself until next week.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Helen, There is no time limit on exchange and refunds. However, we do ask that the item is in the original condition to which it was purchased in and that you provide proof of purchase (receipt, rebel Active membership or bank statement). You can see full details on returns here:https://www.rebelsport.com.au/customer-service/returns.html
Thanks, Simran - rebel.

Get an answer from our members and Rebel Sport representatives

Rebel Sport Online store

Rebel Sport Online store

2.4
Rebel Sport Physical store

Rebel Sport Physical store

3.1
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops