2.3

Fantastic service

Such an pleasant experience with plenty of knowledge on all the shoes displayed and I felt in no way rushed and I felt like a very valued customer in the end I got what suited me best and im very impressed with my purchase I'll most certainly be shopping at the Mandurah store again :-) thanks to Tre

Store LocationMandurah WA

DannielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting customer service RBAU002727997

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Dannielle, we are extremely sorry to hear you have had this experience. We will reach out to our teams to work on a resolution for you and will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very bad service

Last week I ordered a exercise bike online and next day it was ready for delivery.. Called Toll to see what's going on. and Rebel sport have not booked the time in for Pickup.. I called rebel Sport and was told that they have a standard booking EQ Tuesday and Thursday and because the item was a big item it will just stay in there loading dock until a larger truck turns up but this will not happen until it is booked in or another company on the rout needs a bigger truck

RBAU002716899 Hope you have better luck with customer service that i did

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incompetent

I order pairs of runners in VIC lockdown, and what I receive is one shoe in a box with security tag still attached. Who checks the orders before dispatch??? Im guessing no one

Terrible Online Experience & Poor Customer Support

Truly disappointed with both their website and customer support. At this time, wanted to buy skate for my little one's birthday. 10days had been trying to buy online, emailed them and called both customer support and store; all of them were clueless.

lee

leeAustralian Capital Territory

Fast shipping

I just wanted to give some positive feedback. I just wanted to say how very satisfied and happy i am with your service. After many failed process with other companies I purchased the same shows with, they either couldn’t fulfill my orders or having to refund me with low stock. I purchased the asic shoes yesterday and it came early afternoon today. Keep up the good service i will be buying my shoes from Rebel Sports from now on.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Lee, Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy we could provide you with excellent service during this difficult period. Looking forward to seeing you shop with rebel again soon. Cheers, Simran - rebel.

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrogant staff

Denied a legitimate refund in the first instance at the Macgregor Store, and the salesperson assisting to choose the replacement product was condescending and arrogant. I would take my business elsewhere from now on.

Store LocationMacgregor, Brisbane

Terrible Customer Service!

Joe

Please note Rebel Sports still didn’t get back to me or resolve the matter

Vishal

VishalSydney, NSW

Worst online process and experience.

Placed an order in 1st week of Aug and received a call that the store has run out of the product. Then my order went missing (no one can track from the stores). Followed up different people and came to know that it is now with the warehouse and will be shipped directly to my address. Waited for couple of weeks and didn't receive any updates. The above process started again (track missing order). Then I was told that someone has triggered a refund of my purchase. No options were given or discussed. I lost opportunity to buy a better deal with Aldi.
When I submitted this review on rebel they declined it and resend me the email with policy on updating review. Attached is the policy. Ridiculous

patGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

no shipping no responses at all

my order number is RBAU002606537
ive ordered a set of BOWFLEX SELECTTECH 560 DUMBBELL days ago. the shipment was created but was never sent!!!!!!!! its been stucking there for days!!no one replied my email and the customers service is basically lying says its already sent, but my toll says otherwise!
This is unbelievable! Never order from Rebel again!

pat

it took more than 20 mins to pick up a phone call! and they dont even reply your emails. what a joke

Hi Pat,
We're sorry to hear this. We are looking into this with our teams right now and will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

No update on product ordered a week ago

I paid $60 for shipping so you'd think I'd get a good service, product valued at $200. It's been over a week now since I ordered and no update at all. Reached out to technical support and no response. Found out it's been sitting in a warehouse in altona with courier company "my toll road service" since date of order by checking the website, was expected to be delivered on the 27th... No one is answering emails, not my toll or rebel sport.
My friends have had better luck ordering weights through kmart honestly, I will not choose rebel sport again and am about to open a dispute through paypal for items not sent.

amber p.
amber p.

RBAU002578428

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Thanks for this Amber. We will be in touch shortly with an update. Kind regards, Jas - rebel.

Process your order but then have no stock

Ordered a NRL jersey, payment processed on the spot then 10 minutes later receive an email to let me know that they don't actually have any stock (which was no problem) however a refund will take 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS? No problem with taking money, forever to refund though and emails not answered.... disgraceful service.

Kylie M.
Kylie M.

Hi Kylie,
Please see our response via FB DM.
Thanks, Jas - rebel.

Don't shop online with Rebel/AutsPost. How hard can it be?

Jacob CSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Have Been Waiting a Month For My Package to Be Delivered

Order number: RBAU002482832
I’ve ordered nearly a month ago for a Father’s Day present and I’m worried it won’t make it in time. Australia post says it was received and ready to be processed on the 11th of August. I hope that this can be solved and delivered before Father’s Day.

Hi Jacob,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with your online purchase. We are looking into this with our teams right now and will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Jacob C

HI thanks Jas, I would love it if you could arrange a pickup at Indooroopilly when possible. Thanks for the reply.

AnthonySydney, NSW

Ordered twice and none of the arrived.

I ordered twice, the first one is my swimwear and never arrived, the shop called me and ask me to buy something else at a discounted price but they don't have in stock after 2 weeks.
Second one ordered a pair of shoes for my nephew on his birthday and again never arrived, rang them and they said Australia post would not pick up the order and they don't know where the parcel went? staff was hesitated when ask for refund and again tell me to wait for ....another 12 days? That's how Rebel doing their business.
Order number: RBAU002523809

Anthony

How long does it take you to find out things? It's nearly ten days already and still nothing from you. So stop saying things that you can't do or don't bother to do.

cccc1234Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be warned: items not received and no response after multiple contact attempts

I have contacted Rebel over 10 times (5 telephone calls, 5 emails including a Consumer Affairs Victoria claim) with no response. I ordered my items nearly a month ago. Rebel have been completely useless in following this up. No wonder other people are experiencing the same thing. I hope I can get some form of response here! Order number is RBAU002464954.

Be warned!!! Don't buy from Rebel. Go elsewhere unless you want to wait months for your order, experience a shipping debacle and want to be ignored.

Hi cccc1234,
We're sorry to hear this! Are you missing your entire order, or just specific items? We can look into this for you with our teams.
Thanks, Jas - rebel.

Hi Alex,
We are still pending updates on your order and apologise for the delay. We will be in touch as soon as possible.

Joshua M.

Joshua M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Response from Rebel

I have tried contacting rebel twice with no response. I have ordered an item more than a week ago. Tracker shows my item has arrived at the melbourne depot since the 19th and hasn't moved. I have had trouble with TOLL in the past where they have lost my goods in a very similar case of items not moving from the melbourne depot for weeks. Seeing as they are more active in responding on their customer reviews. I hope I will at least be assisted here. Order number is RBAU002525912

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Joshua, thanks for reaching out to us! We are sorry to hear you have had this experience with your online order. We will investigate this with our teams for you and provide you with an update as soon as possible. Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Hi Joshua,
Our teams have advised that your order should be delivered by today with TOLL 6867560106429. :)
Please let us know if that is not the case.
Kind regards, Jas - rebel.

Have not received order placed early July.

Naomi
Naomi
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Naomi, our teams have provided us with an update; please see our response via FB PM. Kind regards, Jas - rebel.

ChrisGSydney

Do Not Allow Rebel to use Toll / IPEC for Delivery + $99 for standard delivery when advertised as being free!!!!!!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Chris, thanks for reaching out to us! We are looking into your online order with our teams and will get back to you as soon as possible with a response and update. Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Chris, could you please confirm for us which item(s) is missing?

Matthew A.

Matthew A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

$99 for standard delivery!

I had approximately $230 worth of goods in my cart, which I thought would have qualified for free shipping as there were several advertisements stating that orders over $150 received free shipping. Went to go and check out with standard delivery, which added $99 to my cart. Thinking this was an error, I refreshed the page and re-entered my post code and sure enough the $99 charge returned. $99 for domestic postage is ridiculous. Purchased the same goods from another online retailer for a cheaper total and free delivery.

Jasmine C.

Jasmine C.asked

Rebel Sport

Hello. I have purchased a bag from Rebel using my gift card. However I wish to refund due to someone gifted me the other similar bag as birthday present. Will the money refund into my gift card?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Jasmine, thanks for reaching out to us! Yes, refunds are processed via the original payment method, so if you return the bag purchased with a gift card, you will receive a refund in the form of a gift card. For more information on our returns policy, please see here - https://www.rebelsport.com.au/customer-service/returns.html Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Ruchi V.

Ruchi V.asked

Rebel Sport

Hey, I actually placed an order today but by mistake I chose the wrong size. Can you please assist me with this if I can change the size or anything I can do?

Hi Ruchi,
We're sorry to hear that. If you could please let us know your online order number, we can look into this for you with our teams? They will be able to provide us with an update shortly as to whether they can do this.
Alternatively, you will be able to return/exchange the item once you receive it.

Yayo J.asked

Rebel Sport

Hey I purchased a basketball set up now the board is cracking I've had it probably 2 months now

Jacqueline Lim
Jacqueline Lim

Have a chat with Rebel Sports. The staffs are friendly, helpful, approachable.
Thanks and regards

Hi Yayo,
We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your purchase! Could you please let us know if you purchased the item in-store or online with us?
Kind regards, Melanie - rebel