Adelowo O.

Adelowo O.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery timeframe so bad

Item was not delivered on time despite being charged a ridiculous shipping fee. No adequate communications from the team and they don't pick the phone up. Never again will i shop at rebels

Terry E.

Terry E.North Queensland, QLD

No customer support Townsville

Paid a deposit on a Cadence u2.9 exercise bike on Saturday 28 March 2020 and was assured it would arrive in store no later than 31 March 2020.
Spoke to Store Manager this morning and asked for a delivery time. He mad a phone call then said it should arrive in a week or so.
I asked for an alternative product for the same price. he offered me floor stock for an additional $200.
I asked him to match the price of the item i had ordered. No way he replied.
"you can have a refund or wait for the product you purchased".
Disgusting service from an Australian Company.

Store LocationDomain Townsville QLD
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Terry, thank you for your review. As discussed on Facebook our team are working on rectifying this issue for you. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Tom Jovanov

Tom JovanovGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrasphere Dart board and cabinet set

I purchased this for the cabinet and not the dartboard, as I plan to purchase a higher quality winmao dart board. Out of curiosity I tried playing with the provided board and darts, lol, they are really bad. The Board does not heal at all when removing the darts, and it already had holes in it before i took off the plastic wrapping. Do not purchase if you expect a quality board, however the cabinet is good.

Store LocationSouth Morang

Heidi

HeidiPerth

Garmin fenix 6 sapphire

Ordered online 14th feb for birthday present required 22nd feb. An empty box was sent with watch manual and nothing else. No help from online team emailed no answer eventually rang and was directed to local store for them to sort out even though i told lady the store don't stock the item. I finally end up having another sent in unsealed box (although intact) but delivery to late. Again contacted online care team to return for refund but no answer. The watch was 1200 dollars and is no use to me whatsoever and now nothing from customer care. By far the worst service i have encountered.

cherry

cherrySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

Each time i come to this shop the assistants are nice and helpful .The service that provided in the stores is excellent and cashier guys make my day.The quality of sportswear and shoes i have bought so far always met my desires.

mcdCharlestown

Paid for New Shoes was Delivered Worn Shoes

Purchased a pair of Jordans from Rebel on-line. Paid for new shoes and received shoes that had been worn. How could i tell... There was dirt all through the tread of the shoes. I rang and spoke to their customer service and their response, "Oh, that's no good is it".

mcd

The shoes were immediately returned to my local store and (supposedly) a new pair are being sent. I no longer trust Rebel Sport.

Jo J.

Jo J.Perth, WA

Great customer service

Headed in to Rebel in Joondalup. Looking for a mouth guard and staff member was very helpful and knowledgeable. Happy to chat about footy in general and made an effort to understand exactly what we needed. This is how customer service should be at every store!

Store LocationJoondalup

Bounce boyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer service

I attended a rebel sports store Melton West Melbourne to purchase some shoes. I stood for at least 5 minutes with a $259.00 f shoes In my hand not one customer service assistance stopped to speak with me. No one helped me.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Bounce Boy, We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We have messaged you with next steps as our team would like to speak to you directly regarding your experience. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Bounce boy

I have not received any next steps please don't provide misleading information in a public space. I ended up making my purchase at Sportsco.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Bounce Boy, we have sent across a private message detailing next steps yesterday, which you have responded to. We are escalating this with our team. We appreciate your cooperation. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Lana C.

Lana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Rebel Sports - Ell and Voo Shorts

Ell and Voo Shorts

Great material and length for exercises. I wear them to hockey, tennis or just going for a walk.
I like them so much at I went and bought two pair.
Shop assistance was approachable and listened,

Store LocationRebel sport

mcdCharlestown

4 Times I Tried, 4 Times No Stock

This review is based on my experience at Rebel Charlestown, NSW. I've been there four seperate times over a two week period to purchase four different items and they have been out of stock EVERY time. I won't be back. I am met with nothing but disappointment when entering the Rebel Charlestown store.

Store LocationCharlestown
Anne

Anne

Poor service

Bought one item, a cap, and they couldn't get that right. Bought online so didn't have to visit physical store. Now told take back to store for refund or post back and wait, how much longer, for refund.
Disappointing as was a gift. Won't get my money again.

T.A.C

T.A.CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

website wouldn't process order.

Hi T.A.C.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with your feedback. We apologise that we couldn't help you out and will be escalating your online issue with our team, to ensure this issue is fixed. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Celeste L.

Celeste L.Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

Alex P.

Alex P.

Useless payment system - and service beyond horrible.

As you may I have seen I have been in an ongoing issue with Rebel about being charged three times for YBells I bought from the online store. Today is the 28th of December and the only solution I have had is going to PayPal and NAB and lodging disputes on the transactions that were incorrect. Rebel Sport made no effort to rectify the issue. Now after three weeks later I still have one charge outstanding on my Citibank account. I still live in hope Rebel will be responsible and compensate me for such a hassle. I’ll let you all know how I go.

Jaz

Jaz

Bad quality

Santa brought a kids boxing bag n gloves. As seen in photo didnt last 2days :( 1st hit saw seems about to fall apart. And then yes. Seems fell apart and out came foamy stuff. Not a happy customer

Store LocationBlenheim

Lele P.Sydney, NSW

Store full of idiots

Store LocationEastgardens
Lele P.

I have been contacted by the store and they honored the price quoted, thank you

you must be joking

I cant believe this company, I spent an hour on the website and phone contacting there help centre, all I wanted to do is buy a Christmas gift voucher for my son that lives in Sydney, I live in New Zealand and bank with an Australian bank but this is not good enough for them.
All this carry on, no one Knew anything.. and at the end of the day with emails going back and forward, they only trade with Australian people, even if you’re an aussie and live out of Australia put your money away folks these people don’t want to know you.
(Put this on your website and be up front about it and tell your staff in the call centre)
never come across anything like this in a large company like this before unreal.

P and W

P and WFar North Queensland, QLD

Smooth sailing after a rocky start

I purchased a Speedo EVA Mash Up Kickboard with an online sale at a great price. Unfortunately the wrong product was packed which I only realised once it was unpacked at home. After contacting store staff, they were very apologetic and the wright kickboard was given.

Danielle P.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful discrimination

I was @Pacific Fair Rebel today & the whole time my daughter & I were in the store we were being followed by staff simply because of how we look this made me so uncomfortable rebel lost $300 in sales just from me let alone my daughter who was going to purchase 3 complete outfits which included shoes, were don’t believe in credit cards or after pay they would’ve been cash sales. We weren’t the only people they did this to, if you looked like Mediterranean they would follow you. It’s almost 2020 & we live in a multicultural country and for my daughter to be treated like that you should be ashamed. We are on holidays on the Gold Coast I can tell you now I’d never be treated that was in my local Rebel in Western Sydney NSW

Store LocationPacific Fair

Melanie,
If you want to further contact me you can contact me via Twitter or Insta @MzJuLiEt85

AlliVictoria

signs deceiving

Store LocationRebel sport Werribee store
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Alli, thanks for reaching out to us. We have sent you a direct message and are following this up with our teams. Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Cindy

Cindyasked

Rebel Sport

Hi. I purchased 2 pairs of Asics Gel kayano for my husband 7mths ago. 1 of the pairs he wears more frequently has a hole in them.
Is there any kind of warranty on these shoes?
I have my receipt via afterpay.
TIA

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We’re sorry to hear this has happened.

We recommend visiting your nearest rebel store with the shoes as well as your receipt, where our store team can then assess the shoes and advise of next steps (whether that be a refund or exchange at their discretion).

If this is not possible, please let us know and we can escalate this with our team.

Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Jerone K.

Jerone K.asked

Rebel Sport

Hey, I bought a Fitbit Charge 3 somewhere late February (I got the price dropped because it was more than it was at Officeworks [$248-$198])and used it for 1 month and 20 days but due to faulty ness I returned it and got a Garmin Vivofit 4 and got $39 back. It’s been 10 months now and it has been faulty for about 2 weeks. When I sync it normally, I would get the weather for the next 5 days before I have to sync it again but suddenly it became only for 3 days and now 2. The suddenly after 5 days I synced it and the weather wasn’t coming up. I synced it for 4 times again but it didn’t work and then it worked after a while when I did it for the fifth time and then it happend again and I restarted GarminConnect and restarted phone and it didn’t work. And every Time I synced it the Bluetooth would disconnect and I went to settings and it still wasn’t connected so I disconnected it and connected it. It worked but it’s still cutting the Bluetooth connectivity and I can’t stand this faulty ness. Can I return it back, I got it in Canberra, Rebel Sport Tuggeranong I have my receipt and it has 1 year warranty, ThankYou so much if you could help me and reply!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Jerone, thanks for reaching out!
We are sorry to hear this has happened with your Garmin purchases.
You are welcome to pop into any rebel store convenient for you, provided you bring proof of purchase. Our store teams will be able to provide a full product assessment and action any necessary steps at their own discretion. These steps may include an exchange or refund.
We hope this helps!

Lee-Anneasked

Rebel Sport

My husband was buying shirts from rebel sport online. When it came to payment he put in his two gift cards ($100 worth) and tried to pay the remaining $18 with his credit card. The credit card wouldn’t work ( even though there was plenty of money in the account) so he pressed the PayPal option. But PayPal took the entire $118 out our account and not the gift cards and now the gift cards say no balance! He didn’t even get to use them! What do we do now?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Lee-Anne, we are very sorry to hear this has happened during the check out process. We understand the importance of getting this right and therefore we will need to further this with our teams. If you could please advise of your order confirmation number? We will then check this with our teams for you.

Hello Tanya,
Thank you for your reply! The order confirmation number is RBAU001675693. It’s under Michael Alchin. I look forward to your reply!

Kind regards

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Thanks for sending that through Lee-Anne! We have passed this onto our teams and will get back to you with an update shortly :)

Get an answer from our members and Rebel Sport representatives