Paul T.Sydney, NSW

Delivered faulty product but finally resolved.

My elderly parents purchased an exercise bike to do some home exercise. For a bike in stock there was a week long wait for delivery (OK, we'll accept that), and my parents also paid additional for home assembly. On delivery and assembly, the product was found to be not working, and the delivery guys placed a warranty call? On a brand new product?? And left the faulty product at my parent's place?. They should have taken it back with them! How long would one expect 'repairs' to take? As we haven't been told. Yet another example of companies taking advantage of the good graces of senior citizen customers.

Store LocationRockdale
Paul T.

Thanks for your reply. Can you please provide your preferred email address for correspondence.

BillMelbourne

Rebel table tennis table - no spare parts!!

Store LocationGeelong
Bill

Rebel confirms no spare parts available so the table is a throw away. It's a 50C plastic part!!!

Mara

MaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

BenSouthwest, VIC

Lots of mistakes and poor customer service

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would like to resolve this issue for you ASAP and follow up - could I please have your RBAU order number? Kind regards, Christine - rebel.

Hi Christine,
The online order number for the footy shorts is RBAU003182456.
The 'click and collect' order where I was charged for 'Dive Torpedoes' but did not receive the product or a refund is 0109340839

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Thank you Ben for the information. I'll be in touch as soon as I have an update.

Nelson

NelsonPerth, WA

Poor Customer Service

Ordered an item and supposed to pick up @ Joondalup. Was then offered an option to deliver to my place as the item was not available. Patiently waited for three weeks without any update. Emailed them and the shop manager told me it was not his concern now and asked me to call the hot line and find the hotline number yourself on the website.

If you want customer service, go somewhere!

Store LocationJoondalup
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Nelson, thank you for your review. We have replied to you via Facebook PM and would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible for you! Kind regards, Christine - rebel.

NEVER SHOPPING FROM THEM ONLINE

Wishing that I read the reviews before I purchased. Who would’ve thought a large Australian company could have such a disorganised and incompetent online order system. Me neither. I placed a $400 order on the 19th of December last year it’s now the new year and my order still hasn’t been shipped nor have I received any updates. I’ve reached out to their customer service on multiple platforms and all the responses have been either non-existent or very slow and irresponsive. Apparently there was a mix up with my order but still no responses. I still have received any updates ... like this is honestly a joke.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Ellen! We have replied to you on Facebook. Kind regards, Christine - rebel.

Unbelievably poor service

I ordered this FID bench from rebel a month ago. I still haven’t received it. I emailed them couple of times but there is no response. I call them, i never get to talk to a customer service agent.
Frustrated, i posted review of the item two days back. Yesterday i get a response that the review couldnt be published because its not suitable. What was wrong about the review? me telling the truth? I said exact same thing that i did here so why shouldnt other people know what kind of service they provide.
Do yourself a favour and stay away from them. You can do ao much better than rebel

RBAU003273081

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Thanks Muhammad. I will be in touch shortly with an update. Thanks, Christine - rebel.

Where is my orde?

I had placed an order with Rebel on the 7th December 2020 via their website. I am still waiting for the delivery nearly a month after placing the order. I cannot get onto the help line at Rebel and also their transport company Couriers Please will not answer my call. If I could give it a negative review I would. It has upset my wife as the order is for Christmas presents for our grandchildren. A very annoying problem for us both.

Hi Kevin,
We're sorry to hear that this has happened to you! Could you please provide us with your online order number (beginning with RBAU)? We can look into this for you with our teams and get back to you shortly.

lozbarbieperth

Gift Voucher

Ordered a gift voucher online as a present for someone over a month ago. It hasn't even been dispatched. I emailed to explain the situation amd ask for a refund, took the company 2 weeks to reply to my email and they denied the request. Will NEVER shop there again. I don't know if they'll ever fill the order $100 wasted. I will be going to consumer affairs in a few weeks if I recieve no order or further communication from them.

Hi there,
We're sorry to hear that this has happened. Could you please advise of your online order number beginning with RBAU? We can flag this with our teams.

The order number is RBAU003125060

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Thank you, we are looking into this now. Kind regards, team rebel.

Mihran T.

Mihran T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They made sure I was a happy customer!

I put an order online for a Garmin watch (click and collect) and when I went to the store, I was told that they aren't able to find the watch even though the system shows that the watch is in stock. I was offered two options: To get a full refund or get another watch (more expensive) for the same price. Needless to say that I was a happy customer because they made sure I was satisfied with my shopping experience. Will definitely be my go to store in the future!

SJW

SJWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent the wrong socks twice!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi SJW, could you also please advise the name of the store you visited? Thanks, Christine

Steven McLachlan

Steven McLachlan

Forget ordering on line

Put in an on line order for 2 x $100 Gift Cards 2 weeks ago & still waiting on delivery. Currently on hold for the last 40 minutes trying to talk to someone. I’m not holding my breath though.

Never again

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Steven, thank you for your review and I apologise for the delay. Could you please provide us with your RBAU order number. I would like to resolve this for you ASAP. Kind Regards, Christine - rebel.

Nessa

NessaTamworth

Poor customer service

Purchased 4 items from Rebel online store - received in parcel satchel with no protective wrapping. Two of the items were scuffed or dirty. Sent through photos and offered a refund for items and delivery.
Still waiting for a refund two weeks after Rebel received items back. Told they are about a month behind in processing online returns.
Not a happy customer

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Nessa, thank you for your message. We are very sorry to hear about this and your experience. Could I please have your RBAU order number and I will follow up on the refund. Thank you, Christine - rebel.

Arri A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse delivery and customer service

I bought a few items from Rebel about more than two weeks ago and they haven't arrived yet, how hard can it be?!!! Contacted their customer service but no response...
It is your responsibility to follow up your customers orders until they receive it.
It's not a excuse to point Aus post for your fault when there is some other websites out there who deliver their customer's orders in less than a week.
I'll lodge a complaint with PayPal to get refund.

Not buying again.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Arri, we are so sorry to hear about your experience. Are you able to provide us with your RBAU order number and we can look into it for you. Thanks, Christine - rebel.

Nikki A

Nikki ASydney, NSW

Very difficult to resolve problem with online delivery

Rosie

Rosie

Slow click & collect service, but good customer service (Ordered Online, Pick-up in store)

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Two weeks later and no parcel

The worst customer service ever!!! They don’t answer emails or calls. I have contacted customer service three times with no reply and sat on the phone for 40 min with no answer.
Do NOT buy from them!!

Hi Kay,
We're sorry to hear this. If you could please provide us with further details regarding your enquiry (e.g. order number), we can look into this for you with our teams?

Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor service

Ordered 4 pair of Under Armour Boxers 6 inch.
Took from Nov 27th till Dec 8th to be sent just 55km to where I live. They sent the wrong ones too.
Sent an email, no response. Rang the store and was told to bring them in to exchange. So im supposed to travel 110 k round trip to finally get what I ordered? I said why should I be traveling all that way it was Rebels fault. Was told theyd call back but haven't.
Last time I buy anything from Rebel.

Shopalot

ShopalotCanberra 2600, ACT

Order Online - Pick-up in store. Great Service

Ordered equipment online and picked up in store. Very efficient communications and very helpful staff during pick-up. Tuggeranong, Canberra store

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Shopalot, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience at rebel Tuggeranong. We hope to see you again and that you enjoy your purchase! Kind Regards, Christine - rebel.

Jane Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

Dear Rebel, I was thrilled to receive great service at Warringah store to find a football jersey at their Chatswood store, which I drove over today to get. Very disappointed to find it $50 more expensive and not on sale as per Warringah. This seems very poor to me. I assumed that sale stock across major retailers
would be the same across stores as it is in other retailers.

Store LocationChatswood
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Jane, thank you for your review. We would love to investigate this matter further with you and are looking into this with our teams. Are you able to advise us of the exact jersey? Kind Regards, Christine - rebel.

Jane

Christine; it is an adult size Manly rugby league jersey priced at $110 at warringah and $160 at Chatswood, Jane

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Thank you for this information, Jane. We are looking into this for you with our teams and will get back to you shortly.