Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

Excellent service - highly recommended

On 29th January we arranged to have the carpets in 5 of our rooms cleaned. Peter turnered up at the arranged time and carefully set himself and his equipment up. He than proceeded to clean carpets in all 5 rooms in a most professional manner. He also gave us very clear instructions about drying times and how to be careful about walking around until the carpets were dried thoroughly. We are delighted with results and can’t speak too highly of the way Peter conducted himself whilst in our home. We can thoroughly recommend Peter and Red rose carpet cleaning to anyone who is in need of a top quality carpet cleaner.

Thank you again.

Excellent Work and very professional

Peter's service is absolutely excellent. He carefully talks through what you require getting all details, in a very structured and professional way. There is no over selling, no gimmicks and best of all no hidden extras. Once he committed to the job and price, he came on time, checked the carpets, explained what was going to happen then quickly and efficiently completed the job. I was really worried about the high traffic areas of our carpets, but Peter just got stuck in and hey presto, they are all nice and clean. Excellent job and very highly recommended.

Fantastic service!!

My vinyl floors haven't looked this good in years. Peter was very professional and courteous throughout the job. I am so grateful for the excellent job and would highly recommend Red Rose to anyone.

Excellent Job - definitely recommend Peter

Peter came and cleaned our carpets and was very thorough, also explaining exactly what he was doing and the difference between carpet and dry cleaning. The carpet came up great and was also safe for puppy which was good. A very polite and professional job.

Pro

I had water leak damage to my unit. There was a lake in my lounge room. I called Peter and he took me through the whole thing.

By 5 days my place was back to normal. He also gave me a discount and all smile are free. I recommend him he has no hidden cost and is up front about everything

Thanks again.

First class carpet and fabric cleaning.

Thank you for your prompt service to clean all our fabric furnishings and carpets/rugs.
Polite and friendly service that delivered as promised, and exceeded previous experience with cleaners.
Thankyou again.

Excellent job!

Really great job, perfect communication, everything on time and result..the result exceeded all expectations!! we can recommend Petr to everyone who is looking for professional.

Perfect job has been done

Good, fast, simple excellent job. Truly big recommendation to everyone. For sure, I'll use your service again. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for a great job. Will use Peter again for sure.

Just recently had our carpets cleaned by Peter and it was so good. This is my first time using a van mounted machine which Red Rose do and I'm blown away how efficient it is and being the raining period our carpets dried in no time. Some really heavy stains did not come out completely but we knew this, however Peter made it so much better. In one particular bedroom the carpet came out like new.

I would never use the portable carpet cleaning machine ever again (even though it was much cheaper). With the heavy duty van mounted machine you can see the difference now that I have used both. You do pay a little bit more but it's really worth it if you want a complete refresh your carpet.

Thorough Clean, Professional, ON TIME,

My old carpets where revived!! Peter was honest about which marks could or could not be removed, but after his thorough clean, the result exceeded all expectations. No need to replace the carpets now!!!

Thorough good job

I had my carpets, up and downstairs, cleaned by Red Rose Carpet Cleaning and I have no hesitation in recommending the company. Peter is knowledgeable and friendly and did a thoroughly good job with ‘industrial strength’ equipment. Also willing to move furniture’s as necessary (but reader should be mindful that it could not be too heavy for health & safety). If you love a chat, you get the bonus at no extra charge!

Exceeded my expectations!

Peter is a very professional carpet cleaner. He did not underquote so no nasty surprises when he turned up. He was running a little late due to traffic but contacted me along the way to let me know which was highly appreciated and the kind of service you don't get much of these days. He took the time to do the job extremely thoroughly and he used professional equipment. His rates are competitive and considering my very run-down carpets turned out better than I expected, he's worth every cent. He seems to love what he does and is happy to have a chat about what he's up to. Won't be using anyone else!

A very good job

Peter took time to clean my carpet and he was honest about what can be cleaned and what can't. He was very friendly as well.

Great job

I've used Peter's cleaning company again this year and again very pleased with the outcome. My old carpet looks like new. Thank you Peter!

Wonderful job!

Just had my white lounge which had lots of marks on it cleaned. Peter did a great job. Very happy with the result and highly recommend him.

Excellent job .

Very friendly and capable guy . Carpets came up as new !!!. Highly recommended and I'll be calling on Peter's services in the future

Top service

This is the second time we have used Peter. He is punctual and very particular in his work. His work could not be faulted and was very keen to ensure you are happy with the result before he finishes. Will only use Peter and highly recommend to any of our friends.

FANTASTIC JOB !!!!!!

Peter was very helpful and informative when i called to enquire about my white leather lounge. He was flexible with times and was able to fit me in within his busy Xmas schedule.
When he arrived, he was professional, friendly, and did an amazing job on my white leather lounge.
I would absolutely use Peter again and happily recommend him in the future.

Definitely Happy with the service.

My nine year old carpet looks new after steam cleaning. It was easy to book an appointment with Peter. Peter checked with me half an hour before the appointment. The job was completed in an hour. Peter contacted me the very next day to make sure, the carpet is dry and everything else was fine with the carpet. Peter values customer satisfaction. I am a satisfied customer and will use the service again.

Efficent friendly service with great results.

I selected Red Rose to clean my carpet based on reviews on this site and am very pleased I did.
Peter arrived punctually at the agreed time, explained the processes and proceeded efficiently with the cleaning. Add to this he is friendly and communicative and clearly answered any questions I had.
And the carpet looks great!