2Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

2Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

100% · 910%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Red Rose Carpet Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Australyve
AustralyveSydney, NSW3 posts

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE

I chose Red Rose Carpet Cleaning somewhat at random based on existing recommendations. I found them to be highly professional throughout. Communication was exceptionally good, from explaining the service at the start to ongoing contact to allow rescheduling when the weather was unfavourable for the carpet to dry through to fully detailed advice on what to do after cleaning was performed.
Also very adaptable, when I added the cleaning of my bedhead to the order at the last minute.
Ably assisted by George, Peter was very thorough with the actual cleaning, starting with indepth vacuuming and using professional equipment for my third floor unit (no lift!).
Strongly recommended.
Lee
LeeSydney, NSW3 posts

Our Church Shares The Light after Carpet Cleaning

Peter from Rose Carpet Cleaning was so professional, knowledgeable and personable, how could we not choose him to clean our Church carpets at Metropolitan Community Church, Petersham. He promised me that the 20 year old carpet would come up like new and it certainly did.
We couldn't be happier. Rose Carpet Cleaners are now OUR carpet cleaners. We don't need to look anyway else. Thank you, Peter for your amazing service from start to finish.
Stef
Stef2 posts

Great job

I got Petr in to clean a carpet that I had been assured by the real estate agent had been cleaned, however I didn't believe them. Peter's communication was great, he turned up on time, and did an really thorough job. He professionally assessed the state of the carpet, advised what could and couldn't be done. At the end, there was a marked difference in the carpet when he finished - it actually looks presentable, when before I was told it was already as good as it could get. No hesitation in recommending Peter's service.
John
JohnSydney, NSW

AWESOME JOB!!!

Booked RedRose for a couple of jobs. Fantastic work, the guys are professional, friendly & made the carpet floors look brand new, excellent service. AAA+++
Will definitely use service again.
Arthur
ArthurSydney

Excellent service - highly recommended

On 29th January we arranged to have the carpets in 5 of our rooms cleaned. Peter turnered up at the arranged time and carefully set himself and his equipment up. He than proceeded to clean carpets in all 5 rooms in a most professional manner. He also gave us very clear instructions about drying times and how to be careful about walking around until the carpets were dried thoroughly. We are delighted with results and can’t speak too highly of the way Peter conducted himself whilst in our home. We can thoroughly recommend Peter and Red rose carpet cleaning to anyone who is in need of a top quality carpet cleaner.

Thank you again.

Jonathan C
Jonathan CSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent Work and very professional

Peter's service is absolutely excellent. He carefully talks through what you require getting all details, in a very structured and professional way. There is no over selling, no gimmicks and best of all no hidden extras. Once he committed to the job and price, he came on time, checked the carpets, explained what was going to happen then quickly and efficiently completed the job. I was really worried about the high traffic areas of our carpets, but Peter just got stuck in and hey presto, they are all nice and clean. Excellent job and very highly recommended.

Kaz
KazRazorback

Fantastic service!!

My vinyl floors haven't looked this good in years. Peter was very professional and courteous throughout the job. I am so grateful for the excellent job and would highly recommend Red Rose to anyone.

mjk
mjk

Excellent Job - definitely recommend Peter

Peter came and cleaned our carpets and was very thorough, also explaining exactly what he was doing and the difference between carpet and dry cleaning. The carpet came up great and was also safe for puppy which was good. A very polite and professional job.

Truong
Truong

Pro

I had water leak damage to my unit. There was a lake in my lounge room. I called Peter and he took me through the whole thing.

By 5 days my place was back to normal. He also gave me a discount and all smile are free. I recommend him he has no hidden cost and is up front about everything

Thanks again.

MustangSuze
MustangSuzeIllawarra, NSW7 posts

First class carpet and fabric cleaning

Thank you for your prompt service to clean all our fabric furnishings and carpets/rugs.

Polite and friendly service that delivered as promised, and exceeded previous experience with cleaners.

Thankyou again.

Michaela
Michaela

Excellent job!

Really great job, perfect communication, everything on time and result..the result exceeded all expectations!! we can recommend Petr to everyone who is looking for professional.

Miro
MiroCarlton NSW 2218

Perfect job has been done

Good, fast, simple excellent job. Truly big recommendation to everyone. For sure, I'll use your service again. Thanks a lot!

Steph Zhang
Steph Zhang

Thanks for a great job. Will use Peter again for sure

Just recently had our carpets cleaned by Peter and it was so good. This is my first time using a van mounted machine which Red Rose do and I'm blown away how efficient it is and being the raining period our carpets dried in no time. Some really heavy stains did not come out completely but we knew this, however Peter made it so much better. In one particular bedroom the carpet came out like new.

I would never use the portable carpet cleaning machine ever again (even though it was much cheaper). With the heavy duty van mounted machine you can see the difference now that I have used both. You do pay a little bit more but it's really worth it if you want a complete refresh your carpet.

sue
sue

Thorough Clean, Professional, ON TIME,

My old carpets where revived!! Peter was honest about which marks could or could not be removed, but after his thorough clean, the result exceeded all expectations. No need to replace the carpets now!!!

Alex
AlexSt Ives Chase

Thorough good job

I had my carpets, up and downstairs, cleaned by Red Rose Carpet Cleaning and I have no hesitation in recommending the company. Peter is knowledgeable and friendly and did a thoroughly good job with ‘industrial strength’ equipment. Also willing to move furniture’s as necessary (but reader should be mindful that it could not be too heavy for health & safety). If you love a chat, you get the bonus at no extra charge!