10Redsbaby AERON Pram

Ease of Packing & Storage

Liezl G
Liezl GNorth Queensland, QLD

Best pram ever!

Best purchase! Easy manueverability on different terrains and tight spaces/corners. Honestly a life saver. Baby is very comfortable and happy in the basinette, we even use it at home not only outdoors.
Heddi
Heddi
  Fair Incentive

Really comfortable, flexible and easy to use pram

The fold for this pram and the weight is why we got it ! I do like that it sort of is in between a travel pram and a daily regular pram. We didn’t want something that was super heavy or had a difficult fold and that we can still use everyday.
The only thing that I would say is that it is a bit tricky to fold without an attachment on.
The space underneath is good and definitely enough for your everyday shops etc.
I also find it smooth to push and love the fabric and think it’s easy to clean! Good height as well. Show details
Clodagh C.
Clodagh C.

EXCITING AERON ADVENTURES

Aeron is very stylish, light but sturdy and so adaptable to our varied lifestyle. We are thrilled with out decision to join the RedsBaby Family Show details
Reza D.
Reza D.Sydney, NSW

Great Quality

Reliable, safe and easy to use pram which is portable
David_Pak
David_PakAU3 posts

Great pram and bassinet. Take the plunge! You won't regret

I was quite sceptical at first but when I tried it out at the baby expo, I was sold.
Even with a different model with a 20% discount, I still paid the extra for the aeron.

It's compact, light and easy to transport around.
The design and colour choice is stunning. Moving this pram around is like wearing well tailored suit. Great look and fit. And the smaller size makes manouvering easy.

Biggest plus is how fast you set up and collapse between uses. Show details

MARCELA M.
MARCELA M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use and compact

It is easy to use, does not take much space. Show details
JNeff
JNeffPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Excellent pram and great value!

Lightweight yet sturdy. A wonderful all-rounder pram perfect for everyday use as well as for travelling. It's compact yet offers some premium features like padded seat, full recline, large extendable canopy, seat height adjustment, and one hand fold. Excellent pram and great value. Show details
Raquel Lopes
Raquel LopesSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

So happyyy

The best thing I could do to my family this year! Gorgeous, comfortable and easy to open and close! Just perfect♥️ Show details
Dalal G
Dalal G
Tina
TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best pram

This is my 3rd Redsbaby pram since 2014 when I bought the first ever Redsbaby Bounce. I have purchased one different branded pram in all these years and sold it within 4weeks and went back to a Redsbaby. I would not purchase any other brand of pram.
HKJ11
HKJ11Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great in-between pram

I have only ordered this today but I'm already so impressed. it folds so compact and will fit in my small car boot, it's travel friendly, folds easy yet still has a bassinet, both ways facing seat, the seat lies down flat, and the basket size is good. the travel prams all seemed to miss features but the proper big prams like the uppababy vista/cruze all seemed way to bulky when folded. this is the perfect pram when you want all the features of a regular pram but need something compact and easy to use. me and my bf where both instantly sold on it, can't wait to use it. Show details
John and Tabona
John and Tabona

Excellent!

Very happy with the pram, excellent quality and easy to use. Had to wait a little too long but the staff and communication was good. Show details
Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Love this pram

This pram is great! I love how easy it to fold and it doesn't take up so much space in the boot.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Mostly loving it

Really enjoying this pram, it's compact when folded, easy to manoeuvre, and looks great. Only downsides for me is the limited recline options and that the recline doesn't stay in position if child tries to sit forward. Show details
chris
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

A very lucky baby

Just what was expected. Lightweight, easy to manipulate, full of style. Show details

Janice
Janice

What if I have to fold with the newborn pod? Will it fold? I would imagine it just be a bit thick to fold completely and lock up, but that is okay if I am just putting it in the boot laying flat?

Nic
Nic

Hi! FTM due in a few weeks and have just received my Aeron. Can anyone share your experience using it with the bassinet (not the newborn pod)? I love how it's compact and lightweight and easy to fold, but just needing some assurance with the overall sturdiness and longevity to last a few years (especially when I'm seeing lots of Uppababy Vistas around - I'm not needing a dual pram). Thanks!

Alex91
Alex91

Can anyone provide feedback on the capability of the aeron pram on grass or a non smooth surface ?
Tia

Taylar T.
Taylar T.

I wouldn’t recommend for uneven and rough terrain. I have taken it on packed gravel and grass and it has fared well. However this pram is better suited for even, hard ground.

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $799
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesHeight-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage