Redsbaby HILO High Chair

• Safety

Megan C.

Megan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Style, function and safety all 100%

What a wonderful product. Matches in with our existing dinning set and living attire perfectly. Very stylish, yet practical. So easy to clean and use. We love it. Even better that it's Australian made and was delivered so fast. Thank you Redsbaby. :)

Carly R.

Carly R.North Queensland, QLD

You need this high hair in your life!

It’s the perfect high chair in every way! We couldn’t live without it. The cushion seat cover with the infant insert is an absolute must! Every feature has been so thoughtfully considered.

Purchased in January 2020 for $350.00.

Thania W.

Thania W.Sydney, NSW

Love the style!

The main reason I chose the HILO High Chair was because I like the look of redsbaby products. I wanted a chair that would fit in with our timber floors and minimalist furniture. This chair works perfectly with our decor. In addition, it is easy to clean, arrived quickly, and my daughter likes sitting in it. I would highly recommend this product.

em.and0Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality high chair

Purchased in September 2019.

Johanna

JohannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to clean

Quick delivery, easy to assemble, stylish high chair which is easy to clean. What more do you need? Straps are easily removable to spot clean. Tray table releases to help for a quick clean. Our baby loves it and it looks great in our home.

Purchased in October 2019 at Redsbaby.com.au.

Kate H

Kate HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great home highchair

I purchased this highchair as it ticked a few boxes for me, and so far couldn’t be happier with my buy.
My little one is an escapee, so the stripes that go around the waist as well as the shoulders is a must! Easy to clean, and that is pushes up to the table (so baby can eat from the table is great in our house.
The assembly of the chair was very easy and I was able to do this on my own, and I love that you can buy extra accessories to alter the chair as required.
Only negative is that it can’t be easily folded up for storage and the white straps can be difficult to keep clean.
Would highly recommend this chair.

Purchased in November 2019.

Marty

MartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect high chair! Safe, stylish and awesome quality

Absolutely love this high chair! It has excellent safety features, looks incredibly stylish and is an exceptionally high quality product. The additional items you can purchase are fantastic. Little one loves it and it is so easy to clean. The colours are beautiful and it’s easy to assemble. I highly recommend this product to anyone as I cannot fault it in any way!

Purchased in January 2020.

Kristy K.

Kristy K.Perth, WA

Great, stylish chair at an affordable price

Easy to clean

Great high chair that’s so easy to clean and is very stylish on the eye. My grandson loves sitting in his HiLO as it’s comfortable with the padded cushion insert.

Purchased in November 2019 for $300.00.

Safety

Best high chair I’ve ever used!

I’ve had four children, spaced apart and 4 high chairs. This one I bought for my grandchildren on recommendation from my daughter. Seriously the best one I’ve ever used- she was a good judge of quality. Easy to clean, easy to get my grand babies out of (I’ve had really difficult high chairs where the babies got stuck). And it looks great in the bargain. I’m really happy- my only criticism would be that I wish either the straps were removable for cleaning or that they were a darker (matching) colour.

Purchased in October 2019.

Safety

Great high chair would highly recommend!!

This is a great chair not only in the design the quality is a very high standard. We Highly recommend this chair you won’t be disappointed and it’s stylish too.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aesthetically beautiful and functional.

Suits the decor in the home while still having the features required to safely feed baby. It definitely requires the tray addition to help make it more practical however. Beautiful product. Very happy with this high chair.

Purchased in October 2019 for $179.00.

So great!

Our little one is very comfortable in this high chair..We have the cushion also (which I would recommend). I love that we can take the tray off and harness off to wash. It’s super sturdy but the legs also aren’t out too far so we’re not constantly tripping over it. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in January 2020.

Jordaay5

Jordaay5Sydney, NSW

Stylish & great quality but not that practical

Purchased in September 2019 at Redsbaby for $179.00.

Erin D

Erin DSydney, NSW

Almost Perfect

This is a beautiful, sleek, modern highchair. It is light weight yet feels ultra sturdy. The tray and seat are both very easy to wipe clean ensuring it looks just as it did before the first meal time. I am very happy with this purchase. It would be perfect if the straps were easier to clean or not stark white.

Glenys.a

Glenys.aVictoria

Hi-Lo chair

This chair is very stylish, I love the pale blue colour. Easy to assemble. Little ones need the padded insert to avoid them slipping down until they are older. I would recommend this chair, easy to clean

Purchased in December 2019 at Reds baby for $349.00.

Stylish and functional

We ordered the HILO based on the five point harness and the stylish design. On these points we couldn’t be happier. We were surprised how roomy the seat area is but we’ve managed to use with our young baby (since six months old). I’d encourage a little more innovation in terms of the tray and straps. Food easily falls down into the seat due to the position of the tray and it’s hard to remove the harness for washing - though I must say I haven’t seen any other products that are better in this regard. Would definitely recommend this product. Great to buy an Australian product.

Alex M

Alex MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic high chair, perfect for ua

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby.com.au for $179.00.

Beth Mc

Beth McGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stylish addition to the dining table

This high chair fits in with our dining set with the natural timber legs which means it is not an eyesore or needs to be packed away.
Stable, lightweight and easy to assemble, the high chair is fairly easy to get bub in and out of.
I’m particularly impressed with the durability and ease of cleaning (with a wet wipe) of the cover. Bub is secure when wriggling in the four point harness and I liked the option to include the insert to adjust as your bub grows.
Being a Redsbaby pram fan, I’d recommend this high chair as it lives up to the quality I have come to expect from the brand.

Purchased in October 2019.

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Fab high chair!

Perfect high chair stylish and bub loves it! Tray is a little awkward to get off and on and comes at an extra cost little annoying! Food gets caught underneath the tray but not the end of the world. Legs are slightly too wide and i knock my toe all the time!!
I think comfort for bub is great and it is safe i love it looks fab anand is functional overall

Purchased in October 2019 for $180.00.