Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

• Safety

A great, sturdy and user friendly high chair

We ordered this high chair as we absolutely love our redsbaby metro - we weren’t disappointed. Very user friendly, easy to clean and sturdy whilst being stylish and not an eyesore in our room. Our baby has been using since he was 5 months. My only negative is the footrest - if it were able to be moved up and down I would give this chair 5/5

Purchased in January 2021.

Nice, easy and stylish.

Easy to clean and nice and stylish, I like how there are few nooks and crannys which makes cleaning easier. I did have to order the pillow which is reeeally annoying and I hated having to spend more money. I found the brightberry suction bowls work and fit on the tray nicely, which I was really worried about with other reviews. I also wish the straps were above the shoulders, this is really annoying. I also wish that the foot rest was more adjustable than just flipping it upside down.

Purchased in January 2021 for $179.00.

RoestarrCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible highchair

Purchased in February 2021 for $180.00.

Roestarr

Cool, more stuff I have to buy to make the high chair easier to use. Great marketing, and definitely not a compact high chair when the legs are so wide and it doesn’t fold so the ‘compact’ design is an excuse sorry

Courtney N.

Courtney N.

Perfect High Chair

Easy to use and clean. very sturdy and stylish. My daughter is very comfortable in this chair and I feel confident that she is safe when using this high chair.

Purchased in December 2020 for $270.00.

Safety

Comfort and style all in one chair

We love our HILO chair, it’s super stylish and the colour is excellent, it fits in with our household furniture perfectly. Bub loves sitting in the chair for both meal time and play. Highly recommend!

Susan

SusanHunter Region, NSW

simple streamline and easy to clean, I really love it!

As a grandmother of 4 precious darlings, I have encountered several high chairs and I would not hesitate to recommend this one to anyone! Its super easy to clean & stylish. It is also light enough to move around the room.

Purchased in December 2020.

The newborn insert and 5 point harness is worth it

The newborn insert and 5 point harness is worth it makes little one so comfortable when eating. Easy to assemble. Easy to clean. Redsbaby online team easy to talk too. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2020.

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

So stylish and easy to clean

I love this chair so much, its such a great modern looking chair, and throwing the padding in the wash to clean it is amazing. This is my third baby and i wish i had it for my other 2.

Purchased in July 2020.

Sez

SezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great high chair

We Love this chair. It looks good, great height for our table and our 8month old fits really well with the cushion insert. Tray is easy to remove and clean.

Purchased in September 2020 for $179.00.

Ben Manera

Ben ManeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek high chair!

The high chair has been a great addition to the household. It has a modern sleek look and is easy to clean. It is also easy to put our baby in and out of the chair and strap them in with the seatbelt.

The insert also helped to add some padding for our young one and again it is easy to install and remove and can be washed.

The legs can sometimes be tripped over as they stick out however this is a minor nuisance. The high chair also did take some time to be delivered due to multiple delays however that can be forgiven due to COVID impacts on supply. Communication was provided by the company throughout.

Purchased in September 2020.

Practical and stylish

This is a great high chair and a bonus that it looks so nice. Easy to clean. Only negative is the size of the tray, as some of the common suction trays don’t fit (eg. Ezpz)

Love this chair

Such a great investment! Not only does it look great, it's also easy to clean and my little one is happy, comfortable and safe nibbling on his little meals in his hilo chair

Leith

LeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

My bub loves his HiLo nearly as much as his chia pudding

We bought the HiLo after being so happy with our Jive Pram. Easy to assemble and my little bub loves it, although he wasn’t too keen on solids to start, he’s now loving them nearly as much as his high chair (his words not mine). Very comfortable for him and easy to clean. We love it, so much so we have added a photo.

Adele

Adele Illawarra, NSW

Perfect high chair

This high chair it’s absolutely amazing , easy to clean very modern. Was a Christmas present for my granddaughter she fits perfect and very comfortable. I was very happy about the delivery was supposed to be delivered on the 30 December 2020 but it was delivered before Christmas very impressed. I recommend it to anyone one . Thank you

Purchased in November 2020 for $179.00.

emmalouise

emmalouise Sydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This high chair is beyond amazing! It is so stylish, fits perfectly, easy to use, great value for money and easy to clean which is a mums absolute bonus when looking for a high chair! This one will definitely not disappoint and your child can grow with it too putting it to such good use!

Purchased in December 2020 for $179.00.

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

I am in love with it but need a bigger tray

I am absolutely in love with this chair, it has a modern look and it is pretty easy to clean, but I would suggest making the tray a few centimeters more spacious to fit any suction plate. I got a few plates from different brands but they don't seem to fit. The tray is too small. If you sale a bigger tray as an accessory I will be the first one getting it. Has anyone found a suction plate that fits this tray? what is that brand or where you got it from? Thanks

Jenny T.

Jenny T.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible company

This company cannot deliver its goods - I ordered on 13 October and finally on 30 November told that goods not available until 30 December - even then????
Don't even bother ordering anything from them
Just pathetic - I am alerting the Office of Fair Trading that they are useless

Absolutely hate this chair

Purchased in September 2020 for $230.00.

Natasha
Natasha
Jade S.

Jade S.Alice Springs, NT

Loving the HILO High Chair

Purchased the HILO High Chair for my lil one. It was easy to assemble. Bubs instantly loved it. He sits in it while I cook and enjoys watching me whilst upright. Easy to clean and very light, therefore easy to move around the kitchen as well. Made from good quality material.

Purchased in July 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your little one are enjoying the HILO highchair.

Jessie P

Jessie PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect high chair!

We’re so glad we came across the HILO chair. It the perfect height and very comfortable for our bub. Not only is it practicable but also very stylish and suits our home. Easy to use and very safe!

Purchased in August 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.00.