Redsbaby HILO High Chair

• Safety

Jade S.

Jade S.Alice Springs, NT

Loving the HILO High Chair

Purchased the HILO High Chair for my lil one. It was easy to assemble. Bubs instantly loved it. He sits in it while I cook and enjoys watching me whilst upright. Easy to clean and very light, therefore easy to move around the kitchen as well. Made from good quality material.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your little one are enjoying the HILO highchair.

Jessie P

Jessie PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect high chair!

We’re so glad we came across the HILO chair. It the perfect height and very comfortable for our bub. Not only is it practicable but also very stylish and suits our home. Easy to use and very safe!

Purchased in August 2020 at Redsbaby for A$179.00.

Great high chair

This chair has been a great addition to our home - modern looking whilst being functional. Good customer service when asked about other products. Great range of accessories to go with the chair.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$179.00.

Nicole

NicoleMid West, WA

Exactly what we needed!

The Hilo Chair has been a perfect addition to our feeding journey. Before you even start feeding it is nice to note that the chair is aesthetically pleasing and fits in well with decor coming in 3 easy to style colours. My little one is extremely messy when he eats and there are no places for food to get stuck. He looks comfortable during meal times and enjoys sitting at eye level with us at the table. The optional addition to add shorter legs will come in handy as he grows beyond needing a high chair. I 100% would recommend this high chair to all my friends and family.

JCham

JChamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great looking hi chair

This hi chair looks fantastic in our dining room as it matches our other furniture. I think buying the additional Cushing would have been better as Bub is 6months old however, a little small for the seat. As she grows it will be perfect.

100000% do NOT recommend

The straps sit below my baby’s shoulders and are constantly falling off him. It’s useless having them so low because they provide no support. It is an absolutely terrible design!
The food tray is also way too far away so my son can’t even reach his food.
You can get better chairs from Kmart and Target for $39! Do not buy this product, it’s a waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Excellent high chair!

This is an amazing high chair, bubs is very comfortable in it and it’s so easy to clean, not to mention it looks stylish and goes well with my decor.

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby.

Samantha S.

Samantha S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most beautiful stylish and practical high chair!

This high chair is absolutely gorgeous, looks amazing with our decor, and it’s so easy to clean! My bubs loves it! Nice and comfy with the extra padding also! Highly recommended!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$179.00.

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size

It’s not too big which is great, the straps are too low in the back, they need to be a shoulder height, as it doesn’t really support him sitting correctly up right. I purchased the insert, which doesn’t really fit well at all, it’s too bulky and does not attach properly as the instructions state. Suction plates do not stick,
It is a perfect size overall , and is easy to move around the house, lightweight, the middle bar between the legs could be one peace as food does get stuck in the join.
It looks good and is stylish, overall happy with it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Baby Online.

Surabi

SurabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best choice of high chair!

This high chair is easy to assemble, looks beautiful in our home and most importantly is super easy to clean! I highly recommend to anyone wanting something sleek, aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean. Also has a footrest which is a plus!

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby for A$179.00.

Lauren B.

Lauren B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic chair that simply does the job.

I was after a chair that was simple to wipe down, comfy for my son to sit in, physically looks good in my home and and provided the safety features necessary for me to feel comfortable as a mum. This chair ticks all the boxes.
It was simple to assembly and came with everything needed including step by step instructions.
Great chair. Very happy.

Purchased in August 2020 at Redsbaby for A$179.00.

Kate McGregor

Kate McGregorSydney Surrounds, NSW

HILO for the win!

Love our high chair! I did so much research and glad we made the call for the HILO! It’s so good, super sturdy and easy to manoeuvre! We added the cushion which has made our little lady super comfy to boot! The only thing I’ve found is the extra cover for the table tray isn’t the best as our bub likes to pull it off, so we’re just going without that but hasn’t really mattered, still love the chair!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$179.00.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Looks nice but needs work

I love the look of this high chair in my home but would love it to be updated with some
adjustments! The tray is too far away from baby, so food goes straight onto the lap. The tray is also too small for most suction plates, or any plates to fit on. It would also be great with a more adjustable foot rest at different heights.
The look is lovely in my home and it is easy to clean.

Jane25
Jane25

Thank you. I have the footrest at the higher position but it is still about 3 inches away from my baby’s feet. We are also using the infant insert.

Great high chair

We love this high chair. Is really comfy for bub and looks great in our house! So easy to clean. Has plenty of room for babies to grow. We dont use any cushions or covered and just give it a quick wipe after use. We get lots of compliments when friends see it

Purchased in July 2020 for A$190.00.

Syvannah H.

Syvannah H.Sydney, NSW

Great product

This high chair is great for transitioning from a small infant to their toddler years. The cushion back is easy to clean just by wiping with a cloth or throwing it in the washing machine. The only issue is the plastic tray is a raised plastic which makes it difficult for suction caps to stick. It would be perfect if it had more of a flat plastic top so this wouldn’t be a problem.

Kaylene.d

Kaylene.dGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time Nana

I love the clean design of this high chair, and it’s so stylish, not big and bulky,
Easy to clean too, I wouldn’t normally buy from an online store without seeing the product in person, but totally happy

Stylish and easy to use

The Hilo chair caught my eye because of how stylish it was - I know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but I’m really happy with it overall. I had to purchase the cushion set as my bub is only little (8th percentile little) and I found it made him for into it perfectly. Looking forward to starting our solids journey with it soon.

The only thing is I wish the foot rest was able to move down as he grows.

Purchased in June 2020.

Leanne Watson

Leanne WatsonMid North Coast, NSW

Grandmother’s View

Currently using the high chair for 5 and 9 month old grand daughters. Very comfortable and supportive. The fabric seating is excellent to spot clean. Visually it is very attractive

Purchased in July 2020 for A$300.00.

j.hyde

j.hydeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our high chair!

Love the design, simple and stylish! Super easy to clean, doesn’t stain from foods that usually stain. It’s was easy to put together and also take apart for cleaning. 100% would recommend!

Purchased in March 2020.

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

Great sturdy high chair

Great high chair. Very sturdy but light. Super easy to clean. Looks stylish in the house. I would recommend buying the padded insert if your baby is little or still young. We didn't buy it and our baby slips around a bit. Also the legs stick out a bit more than we expected but all in all a really user friendly high chair that looks good and has worked well for us!

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby .