Redsbaby Jive

A-maze-ING!!

The jive 2 is incredible for our newborn and we are even more happy to know that it will grow as she does. Each day we use it we find something new about it and love it all over again!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Baby Online for $899.00.

Quality and easy!

So easy to interchange the bassinet, seat and capsule. Is lovely to push on varied surfaces and light to fold and lift. Is just evidently good quality, from the clips, frame and fabrics to the driving.
Our baby seems to enjoy her pram time!

Purchased in July 2019 for $849.00.

Great Pram, Great Service from Redsbaby

We have just received our pram recently and love it so far. (Bubs not here yet so we haven't used it) but assembly was really easy and it looks and works as expected. We had some delivery/delay issues but Redsbaby customer service were very helpful, empathetic and quickly resolved this for us. It's been a pleasure dealing with Redsbaby.

Ease of Packing & Storage

fits our family lifestyle perfectly,our baby loves it as well

*pram performance on different surfaces is really good doesnt send any vibration into the pram
*prams suspension is overall pretty good seems to absorb any bumps or vibration very well
*our daughter seems to be very comfortable in the pram due to the soft inner lining

Purchased in July 2019 for $915.00.

Couldn’t be happier

I like being able to get everything I need in one go and this pram has it all. High quality, good price and lots of attention to detail.

No regrets at all in this purchase

Purchased in June 2019 at Redsbaby for $1,149.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Easy to grow !! It's perfect!!

Super satisfied with the way our families pram is at the park or on a path. It's easy to monover and stays completely balanced keeping little one safe. Alot of different prams feel every bump on the surfaces with our Redsbaby it feels completely smooth. Glad we went the tandem as we can grow as a family with out having to buy another pram In a years time. We love it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online for $1,299.00.

Functional, compact + stylish

Great functionality for easy folding and transport. Usability took a little getting used to but now manouveres easily on different surfaces. Love how simple switching from bassinet to seat is!

Purchased in August 2019 for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

So easy to use and looks great

Bassinet clips in and out easily
Wheels handle well especially in busy supermarkets
Quick fold makes in and out of car a breeze
Plenty of room underneath for storage
Both my husband and I feel confident in using it and love that it has a converting seat for future use

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great quality and value for money

I was trying to decide between the jive2 and the uppababy vista at the pregnancy and baby expo. I’m very happy with our decision to go with the jive2. The quality and feel of it is comparable to the uppababy but $500 cheaper and it is also safer according to choice.com.au.

It was very easy to set up. I really love the folding mechanism (just folds in two) but it wouldn’t be suitable for a small car.
Also love that it can be converted into a dual stroller if we have another bub!

Love it already...

Like all other first-time Mums, I was overwhelmed by the market choice available. But Redsbaby was BY FAR the most recommended and I was convinced after trying my friends. The JIVE2 was so easy to put together, easy to pack down (BIG purchase factor) and looks good too. Now, I can't wait until bubs arrives in late November and we can actually use it!

Purchased in August 2019 for $850.00.

A simply perfect pram

In love with my redsbaby Jive2. So easy to put together, compact enough in the car but enough storage for all my bags. Compared to other prams on the market in the same price range, nothing can compare to its quality.

Purchased in July 2019 at Redsbaby for $849.00.

This is perfect.

I am yet to use the Jive2 although all my friends have and I am happy with their referrals.
I understand from my friends babies that the comfort is amazing and works very well.

Purchased in August 2019 at Demo in Parramatta for $850.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Perfect pram for our new baby!

The Jive2 is so easy to manouver and we are so happy with it. We did a lot of research and testing out of other prams at Baby Bunting, but having read so many good reviews and being recommended this pram by a friend, we decided to purchase the Jive2. It is so easy to take apart and put back together and the 365 wheels make it very easy to back up and turn around - even with one hand! The wheels are very sturdy and we feel very comfortable wheeling our bundle of joy around in it! Can't recommend it enough. Thanks, Redsbaby team!

Purchased in August 2019.

Excellent Pram

Everything about the Jive² Pram is good, It's well worth the price. I did about 2 months research prior before biting the bullet and going to a demo day in Sydney (I'm in Newcastle). My partner and I purchased on the same day.

Pros:

- Manoeuvres really well on footpaths, supermarket floors.
- Love the extendable hood for our baby.
- Wheels are good quality.
- Very easy to assemble out of the box
- The fold is why I purchased the JIVE 2 over the Metro (We originally intended to get the metro).
- It sits on the wheels when folded as compared to the Metro² which sits on the frame, so less scratches
- Quality of the Fabric is excellent for the hood.

Cons:

- Should have options to interchange frame colour from the silver to black. Why not incorporate a more modular approach as we wanted the Blue (Indigo) Jive² but with the black frame.
- Accessories can be a little pricey
- Warranty starts from the day it ships, Why ask us about the expected due date when you konw it's going to be sitting in a box for so long?
- Potentially long wait times, which is a shame if you want a certain colour and then you need to account for less warranty period.

Overall, the Pros far exceed the cons and we are delighted with our purchase. The cons list is more of a nitpick if Redsbaby want to iron out the kinks and create a more streamlined and happier experience for the customers.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Excellent, what a dream to use!

Excellent, what a dream to use!
Strong and sturdy wheels for uneven pavements, Baby instantly falls asleep showing the suspension is great and the baby is very comfortable.

Definitely recommend - Thanks Redsbaby!

Purchased at Baby expo for $1,049.00.

LOVE our JIVE2

After countless hours of research we decided to buy the JIVE2 for our second baby - and we couldn't be happier! The pram is super easy to manoeuvre through tight spaces and handles well on less smooth terrain. We had strict criteria for our purchase and the JIVE2 ticks all our boxes, would definitely recommend - we love this pram.

Great pram

Really happy with the quality of this pram for the price. Very easy to get in and out of the car. The basket at the bottom is really helpful as you can fit so much in there. Looks beautiful as well!

Purchased in June 2019 for $850.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Alice, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your JIVE². RB Team xx

High five for the JIVE!

Don't bother shopping around head straight to Redsbaby! We are very satisfied with our JIVE2 can take it anywhere with ease and the little one is super comfy and sleeps!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Will, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your JIVE². RB Team xx

Love it!

Happy with our new Reds baby pram, light weight, good quality and easy to pack up and set up. Baby is super comfortable on short walks and even spending a full day in the pram. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $700.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Bree, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your JIVE. RB Team xx

User-friendly, great looking & practical pram

We purchased the Redsbaby pram after hearing great reviews from friends, and then doing some research online before attending a demo day.
I went to the demo day with some expectation, and it was exceeded. It was so professionally ran, informative and engaging by the presenters and gave easy instructions how to use. We could then have time to practise using the various prams - folding up and down, changing over bassinet to the seats, and wheeling around. My partner was away and so my mother came and she also commented how well run it was and the ordering after was very smooth and helpful.

We got a tandem pram that came with two seats and the bassinet. Our son loves the bassinet and it is a great size. The accessory pack is very functional and been put to get use. The air pockets in the bassinet are great to have as well. Lots of detail has been thought with the design of this pram.

The pram works well on lots of surfaces - I use it daily and take the dogs to the parks and the local lake/wetlands and at times walk it over grass and mud and it has no issues.

Toby seems super comfy in the pram, going to sleep every walk. We brought the sleeping bag for the seat which looks great as well.

The pram is easy to use - folding up and down and I have taken it in the car to go for walks with friends at their houses and it has been very easy to manage.

I am so glad we chose Redsbaby. The follow up service with questions I had was great too - being an Australian company there was no stuff around or late replies. You get a ticketed receipt every time you write to them via email so you know that you will get a response.

Many thanks from our happy family!

Suitable for RunningYes
Hi Jess, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your JIVE². Thank you for supporting our Australian company. RB Team xx

Frequently Asked Questions about Redsbaby Jive

Can you adjust the recline on a Redsbaby Jive?

While the bassinet option on the Redsbaby Jive remains stationarily flat, the seat option can reclined to several positions. Depending on your version, you can adjust the recline by either via buttons on the side of the pram, or a latch on the back of the seat.

How do I clean my Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby says that the material that comprises the Jive are designed to be highly durable and stain resistant, and will only require a damp cloth to clean spot stains.

How can I purchase a Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby exclusively sells their strollers on their online store at redsbaby.com.au. Redsbaby also hosts “Demo Days” where you can check out their strollers, including the Jive, in person.

Latest Consumer Questions

Which models of Redsbaby pram's can be used in tandem modes using a bassinet and seat together, and do these come sold together or do i have to purchased them separately?
The Jive models can be used in tandem, and you can either buy the complete package to be able to use it tandem straight up or purchase the required "2nd seat" separately later. We purchased the complete package because it it slightly cheaper, and have stored the 2nd seat in its box until required. https://redsbaby.com.au/compareHi DeeDee, Thank you for your query. The JIVE ² is our model which can start as a single pram and can grow with your family and convert to a tandem pram later on. I have added a link below for you : https://redsbaby.com.au/jive2-pram/ Brooke - RB Team xx

Hi Just got our Jive2 and are happy with it, just wondering if it's normal for the bassinet to wobble back and forward a little when being used, or if something is amiss. Thank you
Hi Lauren, Thank you for getting in touch We've got a great video from our Redsbaby You Tube channel that shows the normal movement that your seat and bassinet should have, here is the link for you: https://youtu.be/5oUY2vyK3bw If you feel that your seat or bassinet moves more than this amount, please take a short video and send it to info@redsbaby.com.au so that our warranty team can investigate this for you. When assessing the movement, it is important to remember that you're able to move these parts by hand more than they would move naturally when the pram is in motion. There has to be the ability for these parts to move as they absorb the impact of when the pram is in motion. RB Team xx

Hi, I just want to know if anyone finds that their jive platinum. Is quiet squeaky (in the handle) and the over all Frame is rather wobbly and not sturdy? Mine is that bad that I thought I could of possibly put the wheels on wrong.
Hi Britt, Thank you for your question. As a pram is a working machine, there can be noises from time to time when the parts move against each other for example. We advise using a silicone spray roughly every 8 weeks and spraying all of the moving parts including the wheels and brake parts. This ensures that any dirt or sand trapped in the mechanisms will work their way out and continue to allow the pram to run smoothly. You can read more about this here:https://redsbabyhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000182256-Is-there-any-regular-maintenance-that-I-need-to-undertake-for-my-pram-stroller- Please reach out to the customer care team on 1300 344 964 should you have any questions or concerns about your pram. Brooke - RB Team xx

Redsbaby JIVE2Redsbaby JIVE2 PlatinumRedsbaby JIVE
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $849.00$949.00
Seating Type Single and TandemSingle and Tandem
Convertible YesYes
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight17 kg17 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions38 x 58 x 73 cm38 x 58 x 73 cm