Redsbaby JIVE

Redsbaby JIVE

JIVE², JIVE³, JIVE, etc...
4.7 from 2,547 reviews

2,547 reviews
    4.8 (1,636)
    4.8 (1,633)
    4.7 (1,583)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (45%) · No (55%)
  • Safety
    4.8 (1,589)
  • Manoeuvrability
    4.8 (1,604)
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
    4.7 (1,610)

Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Beautiful pram and excellent service

Very happy with my pram, it looks beautiful, it arrived quickly and feels high quality. We are still waiting for bub to arrive so will be good to see how it wears after every day use.
Brooke from customer service has gone above and beyond, answering my early questions, coordinating my bonus items and delivery, and organising prompt return when I accidentally ordered an extra part that I didn’t need.
Would recommend.

Purchased in August 2020.

Natasha L.

Natasha L.Perth, WA

The best pram I've found!

Purchased in October 2019 at Redsbaby for A$850.00.

Helen H

Helen HSydney, NSW

Good pram but has teething issues

Purchased in April 2019.

Suitable for Running No

Phoebe

PhoebeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this pram... Can't fault it!

Very excited to get this pram... Got it in the Marine colour, which I absolutely love. It's really sturdy and feels great to push and manoeuvre. Being in Melbourne during months on end of lockdown, I haven't had the chance to use it as much as I'd hoped but hopefully I'll get the opportunity to get out and about more soon.

It's easy to put up and down, the bassinet is great and I love the extra luxury details on the Platinum model. The undercarriage storage is excellent too (one of my pet peeves is a tiny, unusable basket!) and I also bought the nappy bag, which clips on and off the pram easily.

Will definitely recommend to others, love it!

Katrina Ashmore

Katrina AshmoreCrace 2911, ACT

Definitely worth it!!

We have now gifted 2 of these prams to family for transporting my beautiful grandchildren. Now I know how to use it, it is really smooth and easy operation. We do a lot of walking on all types of terrain and it is always a smooth ride. The 3yo loves the undercarriage, comfy enough to sleep. Very pleased with both purchases and have recommended them to a few of my 'soon to be granny' friends.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,100.00.

5 stars Pram ^_*

This pram is good quality & fashionable colour (truffle). It’s so smooth to push, easy to use, fold up and down, even my 9th years old daughter can do it. Our family’s very happy to have it ^_^

Purchased in August 2020 for A$768.00.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Average pram but looks good

Purchased in February 2020 for A$899.00.

Best on the market!

Purchasing the Redsbaby Jive3 was the best decision i have made. It honestly exceeds expectations and is definitely value for money. It is so easy to use and practical. I can't stop raving about it and have already recommended it to so many people and will continue to do so.

Purchased in July 2020.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

So easy!!!

Wow! This pram is so easy to fold up and down anyone can do it! Perfect turning circles and so smooth to push. So easy to pack up and clip the bassinet in and out of the stand we bought separately. Thanks redsbaby we love our purchase

Purchased in July 2020.

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend this pram

Great pram. Easy to use. Good price point. The quality is great.
Redsbaby Customer service team are great to deal with.
The pram drives very smoothly on all different surfaces. The suspension is great.
The bassinet attachment is great as it can also be used as a travel bassinet as it’s approved for overnight sleeping.

Purchased in February 2020 at Redsbaby for A$979.00.

Cody

CodyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very impressed! Great quality and finishes.

I purchased the Jive3 Platinum in Marine. Very impressed, worth every cent! I'm currently pregnant with my first so I haven't really gotten to test it out yet. Setting it up was super easy. It pushes and steers great. It seems to be great on all surfaces outside. Very happy and can't wait to use it with bub.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,038.00.

Dims

DimsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This pram lives up to all expectations! The pram was really easy assemble with the QR codes to see videos at every step. It's a great quality pram, easy to use, comfortable for bubs and looks great!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$899.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

So easy to use for a first time Mum! Would highly recommend to anyone needing a versatile pram.

My newborn is extremely comfortable in the pram. Plenty of ventilation for warmer days.
Easy to manouve on all surfaces, with pram hardly rattles and wakes him - he sleeps the entire walk!

Purchased in June 2020 at Redsbaby.

Sarah

SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

Jive3 platinum

I love the pram. Its amazing. As a first time mum it is so so easy to use and I highly recommend it to everyone. However, make sure you order it as early as possibly... i ordered mine when I was 6 months pregnant (which was fine with their estimated delivery times on their pre orders) however, after a lot of back and forth emails, i stressfully received it the week I was due. But that aside, the product it great.

Purchased in March 2020 at Online.

Suitable for Running No

Roz

RozSydney, NSW

Quality pram

We got our Jives Platinum Tandem a month ago and absolutely love it! My partner likes to refer to it as the Mercedes-Benz of prams. Looks great and wheels manoeuvre around corners so easily. It was easy to put together and the padding for the bassinet and liner for the seat were great quality ensuring bub had great comfort.

Purchased in April 2020.

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

I love it, baby loves it!

Very happy with our Redsbaby Jive pram. Very easy to fold down and pram can be smoothly manoeuvred with one hand. Have tested on different terrains and baby seems comfortable and happy.

Purchased in January 2020.

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Love this pram can’t wait to use it.

The pram arrived earlier than estimated and was exceptionally easy to put together. It’s light, compact and easy to use. The quality Is higher than anticipated. The only two minor improvements are; the bassinet cover is flimsy and doesn’t look like it fits well but is functional. The other is the height adjustment on the handle is a little fiddly I’m comparison with the other brake release and folding release functions.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Our family love Redsbaby!!

Our little one love sleep in the Redsbaby bassinet, we used at home for a afternoon nap and he seems nice and cozy, We are also using the bassinet to going out and work perfect for the shopping centre and also to walk at the park or the street as it absorbs the movement and our baby doesn’t get disturbed during the nap.
As mum I was looking for a stroller easy to folding and light, Redsbaby have everything I needed without compromising the performance, quality and safety.
highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Perfect Pram!

I bought this pram after a lot of research, and asking around. I had a few friends who had bought a redsbaby pram and it seemed like a good fit for me. It is so light weight and easy to fold making it easy to get in and out of the car. Also, the bassinet has been so handy for my little one to sleep in around the house. Can’t wait for a weekend away, we don’t even need a portacot! We have the bassinet from the pram!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$800.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great pram for all needs!

- Easy to put together.
- very durable.
- super easy to clean.
-love how adaptable it is from single to tandem.
- great storage underneath and behind the seat.
- not to heavy to lift into the car.
Really impressed!

Frequently Asked Questions about Redsbaby JIVE

Can you adjust the recline on a Redsbaby Jive?

While the bassinet option on the Redsbaby Jive remains stationarily flat, the seat option can reclined to several positions. Depending on your version, you can adjust the recline by either via buttons on the side of the pram, or a latch on the back of the seat.

How do I clean my Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby says that the material that comprises the Jive are designed to be highly durable and stain resistant, and will only require a damp cloth to clean spot stains.

How can I purchase a Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby exclusively sells their strollers on their online store at redsbaby.com.au. Redsbaby also hosts “Demo Days” where you can check out their strollers, including the Jive, in person.

Latest Consumer Questions

Lara

Laraasked

Hi,
I’m wondering if I can get an adapter to attach the Redsbaby Jive bassinet onto a city jogger pram.

Hi Lara,

Thank you for getting in touch. The Redsbaby bassinets are only compatible with Redsbaby prams, as the connections are designed specifically for our prams, the bassinets can't be used on other prams.

Please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au if you have any further questions.

Paul K.asked

JIVE

Same problem as Jade our recently purchased Jive 3 will not extend the handlebar it is fixed in the position it arrived no amount of reasonable force wil move it

Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch. We recommend using two fingers to extend and retract the handlebar on the JIVE and METRO. I have added a video to assist.

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our customer care team so that we can assist in ensuring everything is working nice and smoothly for you on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au.

Thanks for the reply
I have previously watched the video also asked others to attempt to raise the handlebar - tried one finger 2 a person each side without success
Folding the pram and other click functions are all ok
It seems the handlebar mechanism is faulty
Regards Paul

Hi Paul,

Our warranty team will be able to assist if this is the case, please reach out via phone on 1300 344 964 or you can place a claim via the website and the team can assist in resolving this for you ASAP:

Jade

Jadeasked

Just bought the jive 3
Finding it very difficult and impossible to adjust the handle bars out. We are pushing the buttons down and pulling but it seems to be stuck ... ??

Hi Jade,

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives