Redsbaby Jive

Love my jive pram! Super easy to use, folds down beautifully to fit in my car and is lightweight for easy transport.

Very satisfied with the pram functionality, great for walks or cruising through the shopping centers. Great turning circle and easy access to rear brakes. Love the versatility of the different chair options too.

Purchased in October 2017.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Love this pram. You won't be disappointed.

After a lot of research we decided to go out to the Redsbaby demo day with a 50/50 intention to purchase on the day. We were really impressed with the prams and despite going in with the Metro in mind (mainly due to basket size) we decided to go with the Jive2. Yes, the basket size is a little smaller but the fold is a lot easier. Super impressed. It's worth going to the demo day for the free pack. We use the pram caddy & drink holder all the time.

Purchased in September 2018 for $869.00.

EXCELLENT pram

We would only own a Redsbaby pram now. It’s very easy to manage, easy to fold, lightweight and I think easily holds its own against the more expensive brands. So good!!

Purchased in February 2017 for $950.00.

Functional, practical and stylish

Extremely happy with our Jive platinum. We chose this pram as it is light and easy to open/close - and it hasn’t disappointed! Love all the accessories too. Our son is very comfortable in the pram, both previously in the bassinet and now in the seat, and regularly naps in the pram.

Purchased in May 2018 for $948.00.

Great compact pram

Surprised at how well it goes through park areas.
Haven't had an issue with suspension so far so good.
Baby has been able to sleep well in pram so must be comfortable
Only issue is not designed for taller people

Purchased in July 2018.

Ease of Packing & Storage

So light and easy to fold

The lightest and easiest pram to fold and lift into my 4wd! Best choice we had. So glad we went to the demo day to show us how to get the most out of our Jive, and many choices on compatible capaules which made life so easy in those early days when baby is sleeping, no need to wake him, leave him comfortably asleep just clip him out of the car onto the pram! i wish i could constantly upgrade to the newer versions as they come out because they get better and better!

Purchased in September 2017 at Redsbaby for $1,218.70.

Fantastic

Highly functional, comfortable, easy to use and light to lift in and out of the car. Material used is very easy to clean. Have bought more expensive brands and Reds Baby would beat them all

Purchased in December 2017 for $899.00.

We love our Redsbaby Jive

We love our Redsbaby Jive - it's one of the most compact, light tandem prams we've seen and everyone else's prams seem like monsters in comparison. The only thing that we don't love is that the basket is quite low, and living in a rural area, we kick a lot of dirt into it when we're pushing the pram - if we lived in town or a city - this wouldn't be an issue though. All in all we recommend our pram to everyone who asks. We have the Jive in Olive - it looks great with our pink pram liner and we love how the black frame never shows any marks. Our bub is always happy to go in, even in 40 degree weather so it must be comfortable and we have no struggles pushing it through dirt or thick grass.

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,200.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

So thankful we have our Jive♡

We have been taking our Jive with us wherever we go, especially holidays. The pram’s design makes it easy for going up and down the road, it also minimises the impact of some bumping road. Thank the lord we had our pram when we went overseas, our Luke explored the world in the pram and slept soundly when we could have some time for ourselves. Thanks Jive, can’t live without you.

Purchased in August 2017 for $998.00.

Disappointing experience with Jive pram

We bought the Jive2 last year in Sept 2018 with a full package including bassinet and second seat. Unfortunately, we have had a disappointing experience. At first, it was the brakes, the pram would lock in, so we had claim for warranty 3 months after purchase. Then 6 months after purchase, now the seat won't go up and down, the pram is wobbly when steering, and the brakes are still playing up. We have been advised to claim on warranty again to fix these issues. However, how can a pram that is 6 months old have so much trouble?
I wish we never bought the pram and the package because it has been so unreliable. I am soon due to for my second baby and unfortunately for us, i am looking now to buy another pram to suit our family. I would not recommend Redsbaby prams.

Purchased in September 2018.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Min, Thank you for getting in touch and we are very sorry to hear of the experience that you have had with your Redsbaby pram. In November, we identified an issue with the brake on a certain batch of 2018 Collection prams. The design and manufacturing team worked on resolving this issue with a new brake part. All customers within the affected batch were notified and offered a complimentary brake upgrade at one of our Pram Service centres. I believe that you had the brake replaced so this issue won’t occur again. We are sorry to hear that you are now having issues with the seat recline and we are more than happy to assist in resolving this for you as quickly as possible. We understand the importance of a fully functioning pram when you have a young family and we will always support you and ensure that your pram is working to its full potential. We have reached out via private message so we can assist as soon as possible. RB Team xx

Stylish and so convenient!

The Jive is fantastic! It folds up and down so easily and very lightweight, so easy to lift in and out of the car. We’ve had ours for 18 months and absolutely love it. The Redsbaby customer service team are great and very helpful.

Purchased in April 2017.

Ease of Packing & Storage

A practical, stylish and sturdy pram

I love our Redsbaby pram in every way!
Firstly the pram looks great! Secondly, it's easy to put up and down and the steering is great! I can have a coffee in one hand and steer with the other around those difficult shopping spaces! Thirdly, it's sturdy on different surfaces. I walk my dogs a lot on gravel as so far it has been great!

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Really pleased with our JIVE2

Purchased our JIVE2 late last year and finally have been able to use it as our young one was born a few weeks ago. So far the pram is proving to be a real winner, very smooth moving around in tight spaces and very comfortable for bub when using unsealed walking tracks. We elected to purchase a Maxi Cosi capsule and purchased the compatible clips from RedsBaby so it fits straight into the pram, this really simplifies the traveling process as you don't want to be moving a sleeping baby if it can be avoided.

The pram folds up nice and compact but still feels durable.

Giving 4 stars and not 5 stars because our model JIVE2 required an upgrade to the brakes as the mechanism could have an issue with disengaging, we were made aware of this issue by Redsbaby where they offered us to take the pram to an authorised pram repairer where they would replace the part free of charge, this was about a 2 min job for our repairer but was a bit of a pain as we had to drive 4 hours to reach the closest repairer, however it was comforting when he told us that he thinks Redsbaby make the best prams on the market. I wouldn't worry if you were looking at purchasing the pram about this issue as my understanding is all new JIVE2 have the upgraded brake mechanism.

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,000.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great quality product, Australian band, and excellent value for money!

I wont lie, my wife dragged me along to a come and try day, while we were in the process of finding a pram. We had shopped around multiple stores, checked out the options, and we’re almost set to make our final selection. I hadn’t heard of Redsbaby prior, and was a little hesitant to check out yet another option, in the very new and confusing world of baby shopping.

The demonstration was very informative, far better than any other retail store experience, and i could have sworn the sales people were the founders of the company, as they genuinely believed in what they were representing. Before the 'try' part of the demonstration, i still remember asking my wife "let me get this straight, the JIVE has all the features of the prams we had been considering buying, except its at least half the price? even if we get the brass special edition, with all the extras?" Yes, my wife explained, and i was already sold before i got to play with it.

Our daughter, now 18 months, has enjoyed each adventure we have been on with the pram. The bassinet was very useful, both on and off the pram, and we are now well into the regular stroller seat stage, and she has had many quality sleeps throughout the months, where ever we might be. We later bought an updated stroller hood, which are now standard i believe? But otherwise, we haven’t had any issues what so ever. Enjoyed its simplicity to use, laughed at other prams we once considered, waved at strangers with other redsbabys, and recommended the to anyone in the market who didn’t know about them.

As we are now in the stroller stage, a fellow redsbaby baby friend has shown us their SKIP, and its about time we regained some of dads precious car boot space. Without shopping around at the alternatives, we will be purchasing one in the near future, just based on the fact of how pleased we were with our previous purchase.

Purchased in June 2017 for $958.90.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Love my Jive 2 could not live with out it !!

I have had our Jive2 for almost a year and a half and I absolutely love it, so practical!! Folds nicely to fit into my car and very light weight !!! I recommend Redsbaby to everyone !! It’s a must have !!

Purchased in November 2017 for $1,200.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great pram, reasonable price, happy customer

I bought my jive pram in 2017 and there hasn’t been any issue since then. It steers really nicely and it isn’t heavy to push or lift. The leather handle is a nice touch and comfortable. My little one also finds it comfortable to sit in and being able to turn him forward or have him face you is really great and versitle.
On the negative I wish there were some extras you could purchase like a small table/cup holder bar that you could interchange with the handlebar to make snack time easier when you are out and about. And the black frame on the pram scratches easily. With expecting our second child now, I was a little disappointed that they discontinued all the attachments for the jive but was able to find the tandem kit luckily which i was also happy with.
In the scheme of things only minor issues that aren’t associated with the overall functioning of the pram. Really happy customer.

Purchased in September 2017.

Amazing products

We love a jive 2017. We were looking for a compact pram that wasn’t heavy. Being first time parents there is so much out there. So we opted to go with the jive because the addition to a second seat will come in handy when we decide to expand the family. Our boy always falls asleep and is comfortable We love the airflow kit to amazing for Queensland hot climate.

Purchased in July 2017 for $899.00.

Love this pram!

I’m very happy with this pram. We got this pram to accomodate our second baby and also 2 year old. It has been really handy and the 2 year old loves using the second seat. It works well on all terrain so far. I find it really easy to fold and put in and out of the car! I also love the look of it.

Purchased in April 2018.

Your everyday partner in life, come rain or sunshine!

This pram has the required suspension & tyres to take on to various terrains, especially if you love going outdoors! I wanted a pram with tyres efficient enough to breeze it through rougher terrains without having to struggle with storing it in my car boot. The size, the efficiency and the performance of this pram is just unbelievable! The lining makes it extra comfortable & as you can see, whatever the weather, we just love it!

Purchased in December 2017 for $968.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Redsbaby All the way! Best pram ever.

My Jive was the best pram I've ever had. No issue's on the road or rough surface! My baby boy love his Jive that he would fall asleep in it all the time.

Purchased in February 2017.

Frequently Asked Questions about Redsbaby Jive

Can you adjust the recline on a Redsbaby Jive?

While the bassinet option on the Redsbaby Jive remains stationarily flat, the seat option can reclined to several positions. Depending on your version, you can adjust the recline by either via buttons on the side of the pram, or a latch on the back of the seat.

How do I clean my Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby says that the material that comprises the Jive are designed to be highly durable and stain resistant, and will only require a damp cloth to clean spot stains.

How can I purchase a Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby exclusively sells their strollers on their online store at redsbaby.com.au. Redsbaby also hosts “Demo Days” where you can check out their strollers, including the Jive, in person.

Latest Consumer Questions

How long would shipping take for the pram to get to Adelaide?

Hi there just got home from a walk and locked the pram when I unlocked the pram to move into a different room the back left wheel won’t move seems to be locked not sure what to do any help will be great
Hi Jack, try removing the back tyre and put it back in again.Hi Jack, Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear this. Please reach out to the team on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au so the team can assist in resolving this for you ASAP. Brooke - RB Team xx

Hi there, we just put our Jive 2 pram together and it doesn’t want to turn left and right. The wheels only go straight. Is that normal? I assumed all prams would turn. Thank you. Mia
There are 2 buttons on top of the front wheels. Push them down into the up position and it should unlock the wheelsHi Mia, As Char pointed out, the front wheels are swivel but you can lock them in to use the pram on rough or uneven terrain. When locked, the pram is hard to steer. To unlock, you just need to press the circle buttons above the wheels on the main frame and this will unlock the wheels and allow them to swivel. Please reach out to customer care if you have any questions at all. RB Team xx

JIVE2JIVE2 PlatinumJIVE
Price (RRP) $849.00$949.00
Seating Type Single and TandemSingle and Tandem
Convertible YesYes
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationConvertibleConvertible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight17 kg17 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions38 x 58 x 73 cm38 x 58 x 73 cm