Redsbaby Jive

1,251

Dana Uy

Dana UyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great looking Pram

i get lots of compliments on the Redsbaby Jive, it was the reason why I purchased it.
I wanted to stay away from the known brand and go with a brand not many people have heard of.

This is a highly recommended pram if you're using it for a single child but I'm not a fan of tandem.
I usually feel bad for the child who sits underneath but this is the case for all prams who use tandem.

I hope Redsbaby plan on making a side by side stroller.

Purchased in January 2016.

Mary R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Pram Ever

We just adore our Redsbaby Jive2. It has been so thoughtfully designed. Compared to a lot of other combination prams - I find it is much more compact - but still does everything the other combination prams do, plus some extras. I love the extendable hood, that unzips to extend the hood when Bub is sleeping, and the zip pouches that provide extra ventilation. I also loved that the pram was compatible with the capsule for the car. That was a life saver when our baby was a newborn. I would highly recommend the Jive2 for any new parents (or anyone else looking for a pram).

Purchased in February 2019 for $850.00.

Rach

RachPerth, WA

Great pram

Super happy with this pram. Super easy to fold and is really nice to push around. Baby is always super happy to go in the pram. Only thing is the buttons to fold the pram sometimes get a bit stuck and can be a bit difficult to use sometimes. Apart from that, really happy with our purchase.

Purchased in April 2019 for $849.00.

Excellent Pram

Stylish and functional, the only pram in my opinion. Would recommend to all new and soon to be parents. The cup holder and fanny pack is especially useful. The best!!

Purchased in November 2018.

BabyG

BabyGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pram, cleverly designed

Very versatile. Handles well on all terrain. Easy to get around.
Love the additional features of the pram and accessories available to make baby even more comfortable.
Baby is always happy when is in his reds

Purchased in January 2019.

Tahlia G.

Tahlia G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy, stylish and practical pram!

Love our Redsbaby pram! Its super easy to put up and put down as well as being light weight to lift into the car which were two of my concerns when buying a pram. Its a beautiful pram that has worked well with the bassinet for a newborn and now the seat connection as they get older and bigger. The tyres work well on a more rough terrain which is great!

Purchased in April 2019 for $899.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

Tanya

TanyaDarling Downs, QLD

Love love love my Redsbaby Jive2. It is everything any parent could want in a pram.

Very satisfied with my prams performance on all surfaces. It handles all different terrains with ease.
Suspension is great and my baby loves going for a walk in her pram.
Comfortable, stylish and practical.

Purchased in March 2019.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great pram, ticks all boxes

After a lot of research and testing out other prams we purchased our pram at a demo day and received most accessories as a gift. The pram is excellent value for money.
We have used it almost daily since.
It modern style and is super easy to change from bassinet to seat.
There are plenty air vents to allow a breeze through (especially coming into summer) which was a big plus for us when deciding on a pram.
It is a great versatile pram. Goes well on all terrains including the grass & hard sand.
I have and would recommend this pram to any friends in the market for a pram.

Purchased in October 2018 for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Best decision we ever made

The pram guides smoothly over different surfaces with minimal disruption to my child. The suspension is great especially when using on uneven surfaces. My child loves being in the pram.

Purchased in February 2018.

TKS

TKSSydney, NSW

Fantastic pram

We use this every day on narrow inner city side streets. We go into shops and parks and have no difficulty manoeuvring around. You just have to be careful going down a step, as the front wheels can go to the side and get stuck, risking the pram tipping forward.

Our little person is very comfortable in the pram, courtesy of the padded seat and adjustable foot rest, nodding off to sleep with ease rolling around, at which point it's super handy to be able to recline it using one hand. Easy to switch between bassinet and chair, and to fold.

Purchased in June 2018 for $999.00.

Teegan

TeeganHunter Region, NSW

The most practical, affordable parm on the market

Love this pram ! My favourite part is how I can easily swap between the seat and bassinet depending on what I am doing and where we are going. It is stylish with plenty of room

Purchased in December 2018.

Tamara L.

Tamara L.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram for everyone's needs

The Redsbaby jive2 rolls well on all terrain, so far it has been tested on hard sand, rough tiles, grass, footpaths. It manoeuvres well on all surfaces and can get around tight corners with ease. It always looks comfortable for my 3mo daughter in the bassinet and seat attachments.

Purchased in April 2019 for $849.00.

Yumi

YumiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good pram - overall satisfied

Ive researched so much for the pram as there are so many of them in the market.

Im really happy with our choice. We are using Jive2, its easy to fold, unfold. It looks stylish, price is not excessive.

One thing that I would like to mention is that I find the foot rest adjustment funny. On the website it looks like you can adjust into 3 stages but mine is only one. It does move up and down but it wont stay the angle where you want it to be. Im not mine is a faulty one or thats standard.

-1 star is due to the footrest, apart from that we LOVE the pram. No regret!

Purchased in August 2018.

Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Great pram

We've been very happy with the pram. We bought a pram liner and our daughter seems very comfy in it and sleeps well in the pram.
Having a bassinet with the pram was very handy in the first few months, though the bassinet did take up a lot of space in the car.

Purchased in October 2018 at Redsbaby for $850.00.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Jive is awesome! I have 2 babies 13m apart and I use it every day

Very satisfied! I use the Jive on different terrains it is still easy to push, as well as easy to get through doorways and small spaces. My babies are very comfortable and I love that its easy to lay them down once asleep.

Purchased in August 2018.

Laura

Laura

Great value for money!

So stylish and practical! I love my Jive2! So easy to use, light weight and folds down easily. So many different seating options to grow with your baby and your family. Bassinet is so roomy for baby and folds back down for easy storage. Option of front or rear facing seat is fantastic. Tandem seating option for a growing family. Amazing pram, great price!

Purchased in March 2019 for $849.00.

Kiwigal25

Kiwigal25Sydney, NSW

Fantastic pram

Love our Jive2 pram! So easy to assemble and disassemble and very stylish as well. I would like the basket to be a little bigger, but love my pram a lot.

Purchased in November 2018.

Sarah Pendergast

Sarah PendergastSydney, NSW

Some amazing, some not so amazing

Purchased in February 2019.

Sherie

SherieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fave baby purchase!!

Our fave purchase we have made for our bub. It gets used every single day on all different surfaces and have never had any issues. Super easy to get in and out of the car. Lots of storage space, handy in the supermarket. Cannot fault it, we love it and bubs looks really comfy too.

Purchased in February 2019 for $849.00.

Sam L.

Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our Redbaby Pram!

We had high expectations and it's completely lived up to them. From shopping centres to muddy outdoor walking paths its been great. I especially love the ventilation for Australian climate.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,000.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

Frequently Asked Questions about Redsbaby Jive

Can you adjust the recline on a Redsbaby Jive?

While the bassinet option on the Redsbaby Jive remains stationarily flat, the seat option can reclined to several positions. Depending on your version, you can adjust the recline by either via buttons on the side of the pram, or a latch on the back of the seat.

How do I clean my Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby says that the material that comprises the Jive are designed to be highly durable and stain resistant, and will only require a damp cloth to clean spot stains.

How can I purchase a Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby exclusively sells their strollers on their online store at redsbaby.com.au. Redsbaby also hosts “Demo Days” where you can check out their strollers, including the Jive, in person.

Latest Consumer Questions

Lauren P.

Lauren P.asked

When using the pram in tandem can the bassinet sit at the bottom with the seat at the top?

Mary R.

I'm actually not sure, I haven't myself used the tandem feature yet. If I were you I would contact the Redsbaby team directly :) Good luck!

Hi Lauren,

The tandem setup only allows the toddler seat to be in the lower position. You can then use a capsule/bassinet or main seat in the upper part of the pram. I hope this helps. RB Team xx

Sridattha

Sridatthaasked

I have a Chicco KeyFit 30 Car seat. Will this be compatible to Jive2 or Jive2 Platinum? If a adapter to be used, how do I choose it?

Mary R.

Im not sure tbh - I would contact someone from the Redsbaby team to check. We used a Britax capsule with an adapter - I dont know about other brands.

Hi Sridattha,

Unfortunately, the Chicco capsules aren't compatible with Redsbaby prams. You can see the range of capsules that we are compatible with here: https://youtu.be/hBBHuBILUj4

I hope this helps.

RB Team xx

BKL1983

BKL1983asked

Hi, i have had the tandem jive for a while now. I mostly love it but for going on walks on hilly surfaces it is not so enjoyable. I previously had the front wheels replaced as the pram was favouring one side steering-wise. However i have found (and it seems to have gotten worse since the children have gotten bigger), that everytime i try to cross the road with the pram the front wheels get stuck when i go to roll back onto a footpath and it is difficult to get the pram to go up or down any slopes without the front wheels catching and halting the pram. So you have to try and tilt the whole pram upwards at the front to get back onto a footpath... Should i be using the front wheel locks? Will this fix the issue? These are ordinary sealed roads and footpaths with some hills.

Hi BKL1983,

Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your pram. We recommend that when you are moving from a flat surface to a different incline, to pop the front wheels up and roll over the gutter or ramp using the rear wheels.

We would like to ensure that your pram is working as it should. Please reach out to the team on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au so we can assist as soon as possible.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives