Redsbaby Metro

METRO2, METRO

Amy M.

Amy M.Sydney, NSW

The BEST pram!!

The best pram! Easy to handle, great size, super easy to fold away, huge basket, she slept so well in it. The pram drove great on all surfaces. I didnt use the bassinet for long but the actual seat was wonderful.

Purchased in November 2017 for $900.00.

Zoe V

Zoe VPerth, WA

Perfect pram for Aussie lifestyle

Stylish appearance - we have the black chassis and black seat with canopy. The basket is huge and carries all essentials. The canopy provides loads of sun protection with mesh inserts to keep baby cool in the midday sun. Wheels are non-puncture and sturdy, keeping baby comfy when on bumpy terrain.
Easy to fold and light enough to lift with one hand to transfer to the car or in to the house. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2018 at Redsbaby for $770.00.

Shannon

ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I LOVE my Redsbaby!

On smooth surfaces it's very easy to push and steer, however the front wheels can get stuck in rocky or soft surfaces. My baby loves to be in the pram, is very comfortable and happily sits at all the tilting options. I love that he can face me or away with one simple step. There are no safety straps in the bassinet which would be good feature to include. The pram folds away easily and I can lift it into the car without a struggle. The basket is one of my favourite features, it holds so much! I recommend this pram regularly to friends.

Purchased in November 2018 for $750.00.

Favourite Baby Product

Super Easy to use
Great storage - one of the features that I loved about the pram over others on the market
Easy to steer one handed
Folds up and down easily

One of the best baby products I bought. I recommend it to anyone who asks.

Rhian Marie

Rhian MarieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

best pram on the market!

We Have Absolutely loved our pram, by far one of the best baby purchases we made, we are expecting again in a month so will be purchasing the jive tandem

Purchased in March 2018 for $749.00.

Tiff M.

Tiff M.North Queensland, QLD

Best pram I have ever owned!

This pram is the perfect size, shape and design. I have owned 4 other pram over my time as a Mum and this by far is the best! My favourite part is that it folds neatly in my boot. It has a huge basket underneath and handles so well. Would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in February 2019 for $800.00.

TG-Syd

TG-SydSydney, NSW

Great pram.. value for money

This pram ticks most of the boxes parents look for... comfort, safety, style, weight and Ease of folding; amongst many others. Very happy with my purchase and will surely recommend to other parents. Happy to make my baby memories with Redsbaby.

Purchased in November 2018 at Redsbaby for $799.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Omg amazing pram absolutely love it

Pushes well handles amazing my son loves it
Been in it since a very young age and will happily stay in it and sleep love it love the brand and will recommend it

Purchased in April 2019 for $750.00.

Kass G.

Kass G.Sydney, NSW

I couldn't love this pram and this brand any more

This is my second reds baby pram and I couldn't be happier with both the pram and the brand.
The basket in the bottom of the metro is huge! My 3 year old toddler can easily fit in the basket... Although I prefer he doesn't as I would cry if he broke it. I often have 2 bags (baby bag and my son's backpack) as well as groceries and have never had a space issue.
It handles pretty well off and on road although he careful as the front wheels can sometimes dig in a bit off-road.
I love everything about this pram everything that slightly annoyed me about my first redsbaby have been fixed to make this one absolutely perfect!

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Wendy Ritchie

Wendy RitchieSydney Surrounds, NSW

The most amazing, easy to use and durable pram. Love it!!

The pram is easily manipulated over many surfaces. The suspension is fantastic.
My little granddaughter is so comfy in it that she sleeps really well after a walk.
I would highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in January 2019 at Reds baby for $699.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Amazing pram, couldn't imagine parent life without it

Extremely satisfied with the look, practicality and functionality of the Metro pram.
There isn't really any suspension on the pram, but I don't see why it would be necessary.
My daughter always looks very comfortable in it, both awake and asleep.

Purchased in May 2018 for $780.00.

Chloe M.

Chloe M.Conder 2906, ACT

Perfect baby pram !

This pram has been perfect for my son. It was a very reasonable price (not over priced like some other prams on the market). Came with the bassinet and the seat for when he was a little older. Very easy to use and very light weight. Very good accesories thay fit the pram perfectly such as the sun shade and seat cover - exceptionally good for when he is eating and gets food everywhere.

Purchased in May 2018 for $750.00.

L.D

L.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love everything about it.

The Metro2 does not only look sophisticated and stylish, but it's practicality is unlike any other.
The bassinet is comfortable and secure and the shopping basket is so big and accessible.
10/10 Redsbaby. Thank you!

Purchased in May 2019.

Liesel Roberts

Liesel RobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We absolutely love our Redsbaby Metro2.

Purchased in January 2019.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super smooth riding!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Metro2. This pram came highly recommended to me by friends and after using it for 8 months, I can clearly see why! Our pram gets so much use, inside and outdoors for regular walks to the park. The steering is super smooth and responsive and the soft suspension makes even the most bumpy ride a gentle one for my baby. My boy is always excited for rides in his pram and will often fall and stay asleep for hours in it too! Would definitely recommend and/or buy again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Redsbaby.

Kate A.

Kate A.South East Queensland, QLD

I love the Redsbaby Metro2 Pram. Its Comfortable, Easy to use, Large Basket, High quality & Really affordable!

Offroad and on road the pram is easy to steer and handles well. The suspension is great! Bubba always falls asleep in this pram safe to say it's really comfortable.

Purchased in December 2018 at Redsbaby Demonstration Day for $849.00.

Kay

Kay

Metro2

Have used Metro2 pram everyday since bubba was born back in April and I have no complaints. It does the job and bubba is comfortable. We purchased this because of the large basket and it comes in handy everytime.

Purchased in January 2019.

Lisa G.

Lisa G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding

This pram is outstanding ... could not be happier with the product and the customer care that Redsbaby gave us especially the online tutorials ... another beautiful grand baby and another amazing pram from Redsbaby :)

Purchased in December 2018.

Emily D.

Emily D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Easy to use - Lightweight - Versatile

Easy to fold and unfold
Large basket underneath holds a lot
Extendable hood is amazing in sunny or bad weather
Zippable vents are great in Hot weather
Rear or forward facing suits any sun position / needs of baby
Goes well on most terrains - even worked for us at the Snow!
My baby loves the pram and will easily sleep and happily sits and plays while were out.

Purchased in January 2019 at Redsbaby website.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Best purchase yet for Bub!

Found it easy to work put together and take in and out of car. Very little for a pram and compact. And my bubba is always comfortable and safe in it.

Purchased in April 2019 for $800.00.

Tadine

Tadineasked

When will there actually be stock of the Metro 2 Ocean online to purchase? Have heard great things about the Metro 2 and have waited for over 6 months for them to come into stock. Redsbaby wanted payment to 'preorder' the item for the shipment on the 31st of October. I'm not going to fork out money for something that isn't even guaranteed to be delivered. I then checked their website on the 31st of October and it now says that they are shipping on the 15th of November! I called them and that is not even guaranteed. Not sure who does their ordering but why would you be out of stock for so long?? It seems very odd to me. I had pre purchased the bassinet in readiness for the pram but was also told that the pram is now sold with the bassinet upping the price by another $100.00. Reading some of the reviews, it appears that a prepayment with no guaranteed delivery is the only way that you can purchase these prams.

Hi Tadine,

Thank you for your question. We work on a shipment basis and sometimes, for certain colours/models, we go onto pre-order. The pre-order dates are always published on the website for customers and any pre-order dispatch as per the website dates from our Sydney warehouse.

We are always happy to assist where we can with any questions you may have about the ordering process, Please call the team on 1300 344 964. If you place an order now, it would be dispatched no later than the 15th November from our Sydney warehouse as per the website.

RB Team xx

Cleo

Cleoasked

Hello, can you fold the metro2 with the seat on the frame parent-facing?

Hi Cleo,

You can fold the METRO with the seat attached but it does have to be in forward-facing mode. I hope this helps. Brooke - RB Team xx

harpinder k.

harpinder k.asked

Price

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Hi Harpinder - please find the full range and pricing on our website: https://www.redsbaby.com.au/ please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964 if you have any questions. RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives