Redsbaby Metro
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (183) · No (220)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

BHH
BHHPerth, WA

A great purchase

Lightweight, stylish and thoughtfully made! Big size basket, very sturdy wheels and easy to fold up and down for the car. We love our reds baby metro 3 so far!

Setareh M.
Setareh M.

Best Pram for a city mum

I love our Metro 3 pram! It is very light with big basket and perfectly narrow great for walking down shopping centres and busy city streets!
also easily moves on different surfaces in parks and easy to pack to put in the car

Purchased in September 2020.

Jess O
Jess OSydney, NSW

Easy to assemble

The YouTube instructional videos made it so much easier to assemble the products. All the parts seem to be very high quality. The baby hasn't actually arrived yet so we haven't tested it out on the road, but so far I feel very satisfied with the purchase.

Tehinnah
TehinnahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram

Super easy to open and close. The basket is huge and the fabric is really nice. The turning circle is great too. Super excited to use this once the new baby arrives! I had a maxi cosi zelia before this and it was awkward and bulky in comparison to the Metro3

Tara Peterson
Tara PetersonPerth, WA

Best of the bunch!

I had test driven, folded and unfolded at least 15 prams, with costs of up to 2k.
I needed something light and easy to get in and out of the car.
This pram was the star of the show.
Great steering and under basket is huge!
So easy to put together and arrived promptly.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Purchased in June 2021 for $700.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Rakib
Rakib

It is a very good looking pram and is light as well but would have liked if it folded as Jive does.

I am very satisfied with its performance. I like to roam around, especially in parks and rugged surfaces and its tyres are big which are well suited for that. Bub also loves being in the pram and sleeps well.

Purchased in June 2021 for $620.00.

Amazing quality and all-in-one order!

I am so pleased with my purchase of the Metro! After not being satisfied with my pram selection for baby #1, I did a lot more research this time and while the RedsBaby generally has a really great reputation, it also come highly recommended by our friends! I am so impressed by the quality and I particularly loved that I could jump online and order everything I needed in one! No messing around with finding accessories that fit etc. Just one selection and all I'll need is on it's way!

Purchased in June 2021 for $550.00.

Anna Keating
Anna KeatingCentral Queensland, QLD

First ever pram, it’s fantastic!

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

I am absolutely loving my Redsbaby Metro

It is so easy to assemble and is a smooth ride for bub. I personally think it is one of the more stylish prams out there. Plenty of basket space and bub isn’t low to pick up from the bassinet. Very happy.

lauren collins
lauren collinsSydney, NSW

Ticked all the boxes.

This is a great lightweight pram that will adapt with the growth of my baby. It let's my use my car capsule which makes it alot easier when out and about. I also purchased the bassinet stand so I can get multiple uses out of the bassinet. The pram handles great when out for a walk with my dog and travels well over the grass. The turning circle makes it a dream to steer. Bub appears cozy and safe. Would definitely recommend.

Tamara
TamaraFar North Queensland, QLD

Blessing on wheels

This product provides, durability, comfort and ease for both myself and my baby. The design takes into account the everyday needs of life and that of a growing human. We love this product and will be recommending ongoing to any upcoming parents in our world.

Purchased in June 2021 at FitZone Solutions for $999.00.

Ali Jane
Ali JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Perfect Pram

My partner put it all together when it arrived, it was so simple! It’s a dream to push and the basket size is HUGE! It really is a perfect pram!

Purchased in June 2021 for $645.00.

Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my Metro!

This pram is amazing. Compact, light & easy to use. I purchase this pram after a few recommendations due to the fact my first pram with my son was so bulky, big & not great quality. I definitely wish I got the metro earlier.

Purchased in June 2021 for $600.00.

Laura Wilson
Laura WilsonNew South Wales

The pram is not only beautiful to look at but it’s amazing to use - I love it!

My son loves sleeping in the pram more than his cot so He rated it a 10/10 for comfort. I have a very insecure pebbled driveway and the pram handles it with ease.

Felicia
FeliciaSydney, NSW

Great pram!

Great pram! I had some difficulty putting it together myself so had to get the husband to help. The bassinet was particularly tricky and maybe that's just me and my weak arms. The YouTube videos did help alot!
The pram comes in two separate boxes that arrived on different days so don't worry about that. I received prompt responses from the customer service team so loved that !. and now that's it's all put together, I'm really happy with the pram and the price ! :) would recommend.

Read more reviews - page 2

JessicaB
JessicaBasked
Metro

Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback regarding the heels on the metro? Does it have suspension? And how does it go over grassy areas? Eg rougher terrains?

Pa N.
Pa N.asked
Metro

Hi, does Metro 3 fit in Mazda 2 hatch boot horizontally?

Christopher A.
Christopher A.

Not sure but it does fit in a Hyundai i30

Redsbaby
RedsbabyRedsbaby

Hi Pa N.

We have tested the METRO in a range of small car boot including the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added the SPECS for you so you can measure up your MAZDA2 Boot.

Brooke - RB Team

Ruby M
Ruby Masked

can you use the metro 2 bassinet with the metro 3 frame

thanks

Redsbaby
RedsbabyRedsbaby

Hi Ruby,

Thanks for getting in touch, yes they are interchangeable :)

Brooke - RB Team

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Redsbaby Metro

Features:

• 6.9kg lightweight frame is towards the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to stroller weights
  • Included bassinet can be used for overnight sleeping, with the additional bassinet stand (compared to car capsules, which can only be used for babies to sleep in for short periods of time).
  • Sizeable 10kg basket provides a generous amount of under-seat storage, while back-of-seat pockets provide that little bit of extra space, for example for your phone or baby wipes
  • One-hand seat recline lets you easily adjust from a fully-flat sleeping position to a reclined seat for baby’s waking hours
  • Four large wheels are suitable for all terrains, according to Redsbaby
  • An added accessory bundle can be purchased for $101.80, and includes a: cup holder, rain cover, car sunshades and an accessory pouch.

Points of praise for the Redsbaby Metro 3:

• Reviewers loved how easy it was to steer the Redsbaby Metro 3, with one parent commenting that the pram ‘turns like a breeze.’
  • Babies were repeatedly treated to a comfortable ride, thanks to the solid suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the Redsbaby Metro 3
  • The lightweight and compact build of this pram made handling it convenient
  • A height-adjustable handle bar was appreciated for taller men pushing the pram
  • Parents were pleased with the aesthetics of their pram, and how they had a choice of the frame, fabric and bassinet colour
  • Overall, the Redsbaby Metro 3 was cited as a pram displaying sound quality, offered at an affordable price.
Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby METRO²
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2020

Redsbaby METRO²

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $769.00$749.00
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Convertible YesNo
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Mobile Phone Holder, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight10.5 kg10.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions80 x 61 x 42 cm79 x 32 x 29 cm