Redsbaby Metro

• Suitable for Running Yes (44%) · No (56%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Shima

ShimaSydney, NSW

It is so perfect.

It is great. I bought it for my first child and I love it so much. As my first experience, I am totally satisfied with everything and will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Safety

Metro 2 for the win! Best pram!

the pram works very well on different terrain as we live in a very hilly area! I also wheeled through cut grass and it was fine. Suspension is great going over bumps on the paths. Tested and proven!
Child is very comfortable. It is one of the ways we get our child to sleep is to put her in the pram and walk around the neighbourhood :)

Purchased in January 2020 for $619.00.

K Exell

K ExellPerth, WA

Amazing pram - amazing price

We decided to order a redsbaby pram after a recommendation from a friend with a Metro pram bought in 2016. Redsbaby prams are amazing quality and intuitive to use. I ended up putting it together without reading the instructions. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2019 for $650.00.

Shirin

ShirinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I’d bought it first!

I bought this pram because I wanted one that had the option to forward face and rear face. I’m in line with the size of the under carriage storage. It’s worked well on road, footpaths and in shops. I’m happy with the comfort and sturdiness of it.

Ivy L.

Ivy L.Perth, WA

great pram.

big basket, light weight. stylish looking. My baby loves being in it. However my two month old has nearly out grown the bassinet. wish the size of the bassinet be bigger.

Purchased in February 2020 for $600.00.

HappyMum

HappyMumSydney, NSW

The best thing I bought!

I love my Metro2! It’s light, folds like a dream and so compact. I love the connectors to our car seat, makes life so much easier when babe is sleeping!

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for $700.00.

Amazing pram!

I brought the metro2 for my second child , for my first I had an icandy and upon moving I had to sell which I was devastated about thinking I wouldn find one I loved as much! Well I have!!!!! I absolutely love my retro and should have got one for my first!!!!! Love the quality the easy movability and the look of it!!! Love my metro

Purchased in February 2020.

Jana V.

Jana V.Sydney, NSW

The best pram out! Simple as that.

Amazing! Lightweight, stylish, practical, amazing quality. Ample storage space. Smooth manoeuvrability Don’t look any further than Redsbaby. This is my second redsbaby over 5 years and I wouldn’t look any further than redsbaby

Purchased in January 2020 at Redsbaby for $599.00.

Meredith

MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Redsbaby pram, it’s so practical and stylish.

Ticks all the boxes, ample storage, easy to use. Best pram! Suspension is great, smooth to push and easy to manurer. Folds up and down easily and is light enough to pick up and load the car. Love that the pram comes with a bassinet and seat to suit our growing baby.

Jmb

JmbPerth, WA

Best pram ever.

Extremely lightweight pram. The all in one fold, huge basket and the ability to lay it completely flat are the reasons I bought this pram. I have it in the forest green and I am constantly getting complimented on it. Love all the extra features like the back pockets, large good, peekaboo window and the adjustable handle. Hasn’t let me down and can’t wait to buy it in the double.

Purchased in December 2019 for $500.00.

The Anh B.

The Anh B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lightweight? Stylist? Functional? Value for money? Redsbaby got them all!

Ordered Metro2 online, delivered smoothly within a few days.
Can’t live without it now. It’s lightweighted, solid, easy to use, spacious and also stylist. Best of All: very affordable. Strongly recommended!

Jared

JaredTasmania

Easy to use, folds great, big under basket. Quality product.

The pram is made of quality material and is a quality product. The green is a great colour and neutral. Folds easy and moving about it effortless. We got a deal on the 2018 model. Recommend Redsbaby to all. Redsbaby all the way!

Purchased in February 2020.

Pram for perfection

The metro2 is a head turner, I've had so many compliments and refered so many people for this pram. It's light, simple and sleek.
If I need to get our pram out I know it's going to be a good adventure.

Purchased in November 2019 for $750.00.

Tia

TiaPerth, WA

Love it!

I wish I’d bought a Redsbaby pram earlier! I love it, it’s secure, has a large basket, can change which direction my bub is facing and the huge canopy is awesome!

Purchased in January 2020.

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Perth, WA

Love love love our Metro2!

We live in the City but our family live country on a farm. We love we can take it from pavement to paddock & Metro2 performs amazingly with ease no troubles at all. I am constantly amazed how well suspension works when we go for picnics in the paddock. I was worried it would be a rough ride but it stay surprisingly smooth and our little one loves it. She loves sleeping in it on outings and sometimes during the day it is so comfy.

Purchased in December 2019 for $700.00.

Budi I.

Budi I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect pram with a reasonable price!

Purchased in December 2019 for $544.73.

Yolaisa R.

Yolaisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Huge basket !

Here are just some of the things I loved most about the Metro:
BASKET: it is huge!
This is one of the best things about the Metro and the basket is very easily accessible.
Seat back pocket: I can put my water and sunscreen there for easy access.
Easy to use and it is compact!

Purchased in July 2019 at Redsbaby for $768.95.

Catherine

CatherineHunter Region, NSW

Nothing but the best for our first grand child

Our daughter in law is so excited about this pram she is practising using it with her teddy bear and they both love it !
Our much anticipated baby is due 31/5/2020, and Redsbaby came highly recommended by her friends.
Love the colour(pewter), ease of use getting it in and out of the car, looks stylish, will last from birth to toddler because of the quality of the pram and inclusions, the bassinet looks very comfortable, and most of all its Australian made and owned.
We are extremely happy with the purchase including ease of ordering and delivery.

Jess C

Jess CSydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

I selected to purchase this pram after extensive research of the market. With so many options out there, I do not regret the decision at all. I was luckily enough to have family members that owned other Redsbaby’s and this brand was highly recommended by them all. This pram did not disappoint.

Amy

Amy South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality pram

My first pram for first baby. I love the Metro2. It’s very mobile and easy to use. Stylish and looks great. Good value for money. Purchased online for a discounted price (Black Friday Sale) and it arrived quickly at my doorstep!

Purchased in December 2019 for $599.00.

Lara

Laraasked

METRO2

The bassinet on my pram wobbles, and tilts up to 25-30 degrees when the baby is in it. The left hand clip falls off pretty much every time I remove the bassinet to place it in the car. I've read that some wobble is to be expected, but to this degree? Baby is only 6.2 kg so well within the weight guideline for using bassinet. Otherwise, I love this pram.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Hi Lara, Thank you for getting in touch. The bassinet is designed to move once clicked into the adaptors but we would recommend reaching out to customer care on 1300 344 964 so we can ensure that the bassinet has been assembled correctly and also that it is working exactly as it should. You can also reach out via email info@redsbaby.com.au.

RB Team xx

Pseudonorm

Pseudonormasked

METRO

Is the seat meant to bobble?

Hi There,

The METRO and JIVE seats will have movement in them once locked into the frame, This is to lessen the impact of bumps etc. Please reach out to the customer care team on 1300 344 964 if you have any questions about your pram and we can assist.

RB
Team xx

Kirsten.P

Kirsten.Pasked

Hi! I just purchased a second hand redsbaby bassinet and I think it’s a 2017 bassinet. I have ordered a metro 2 pram (2019) and was wondering will the 2017 bassinet fit the 2019 model pram? The bassinet comes with the connectors already.
Thanks, Kirsten

Hi Kirsten,

Thank you for your message The 2017 bassinet will connect to the new METRO 2 provided you have the bassinet adaptors to attach.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Download manual