Redsbaby Metro

1,160 reviews
  • Suitable for Running Yes (45%) · No (55%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Stacey

Stacey

Love the pram but....

Love the pram it’s self. Great pram no faults at all. Lightweight and great to push! But only down fall is you cannot purchase the bassinet separately, which is a let down if you already own the pram

Clare-louise C.

Clare-louise C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!! I used it for the first time yesterday

AMAZING!! Such a beautiful pram to push
A stylish and a luxury pram, my newborn baby went in this for the first time yesterday and he seemed so cosy and comfortable in there!
It’s so easy to push, the quality of the pram too is lovely.
I purchased the metro pram, with the bassinet. The basket under is so big so you can put shopping etc! Perfect pram

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,000.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Good pram, but doesn't last the distance

I loved my Redsbaby metro as it did most things I wanted it to. I especially liked the big basket and the fact it was lightweight. Unfortunately it hasn't lasted as well as I would have expected (frame is creaky, materials wearing out) and when parts have needed replacing they have been superseded by newer models so I have been forced to accept poor alternatives. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a good pram to last 3 years or longer, so I will be replacing my metro with a higher end brand with a better warranty for baby number 2.

Purchased in May 2017.

Erica
Erica

tom90

tom90South East Queensland, QLD

Parenthood made easy!

The Metro performs very well on all surfaces and terrains. Its agility is second to none. The suspension is both safe and compact making out childs experience in the pram very comfortable.
I Highly recommend the metro

Purchased in April 2020 for A$793.00.

Fitri

FitriNew South Wales

Very beautiful, spacious and high quality material, love it

The pram is build with very good quality, it’s very comfort for my baby and very easy for me to through congested space and very gorgeous, I’m so happy with my purchase

Purchased in August 2020 at Redsbaby website for A$790.00.

lauren

laurenPerth, WA

Perfect compact pram

love how lightweight and compact this pram is. Having the option to choose your own colour matches is a step ahead every other brand not to mention the price. Even better quality for a fraction of the price

Purchased in May 2020 at Redsbaby for A$800.00.

Melanie H.

Melanie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pram pride. Loving Metro3 in Hunter

We were happy to receive our pram much earlier than expected and in time for our daughter's birth. I love the design and look of the pram, especially the hunter colour.
The suspension and wheels could do to improve going across paving, it's bumpy for our baby. The drink holder can get in the way when folding the pram down. I would like the hood on the bassinet to extend a little more to keep light out of bubs eyes.
I like the large storage basket and the extendable handle as my other half is very tall. He would like more stride clearance.
The pram maneuvers really easily.

Purchased in April 2020 at Redsbaby for A$899.00.

merjo

merjoSydney, NSW

Great pram, easy to use

Stylish and very easy to use and manouevre. Bassinet is excellent for newborns. Very affordable and got the product one month earlier. Haven't been able to use pram much due to lock down. But suspension feels good. Baby is comfortable, especially with all the air pockets that is handy for summer. Product was packed very well for delivery, minimizing damage.

Stung

StungBrisbane

Good so far! Can't wait to use it

Looks great; budget friendly; Good colour choice; bit of a wait to get the product; Havnt had a chance to use it yet; good customer service so far; good YouTube videos on assembly;

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Affordable, stylish and great performance!

I was a bit hesitant to make a purchase at first, as we weren’t able to test drive the pram in person because of lockdown restrictions. However, due to all the amazing reviews we decided to purchase and I’m SO glad we did! The quality, functionality, performance and style of the pram is so great and what makes it even better is how affordable it is!
Putting the pram together was quick and seamless, it is fairly lightweight in comparison to other prams we tried, and the drive and suspension is really good. One of the midwives at the hospitals assisted me by pushing the pram and she said how nice and easy it was to manoeuvre. I 100% would recommend!

Purchased in April 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Works exactly as it should, excellent customer service

Pram has been perfect for different surfaces. Our child prefers to sleep in the pram bassinet rather then their own home one. The bassinet and one of the wheels was faulty on our pram but replacements went sent out straight away and had them in less then a week!

Purchased in April 2020.

JessieJay

JessieJayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with our Metro3 pram !!

Fantastic pram, easy to use and turns like a breeze.
Love the look and colour.. very stylish.
Redsbaby is an easy company to deal with.
Already recommending this pram to family and friends and will buy another when needed in the near future !!

K.Rose

K.RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable Luxury

Purchased in May 2020 at Redsbaby for A$769.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Initial issue resolved. Happy with the purchase!

The initial frame we were sent wasn’t quite manufactured properly as the bassinet didn’t fit properly into the frame, even though the seat did. First we received a replacement bassinet but that didn’t really seem to solve the issue. We were then sent a new frame and that did solve the issue. The bassinet now slides in one-handed like it’s supposed to. Customer service was very good. The pram folds up easily and the basket is a great size. Haven’t tested it out yet with a baby in it but I’m sure it will be a hit once she arrives. Our friends love their redsbaby pram which give us confidence too.

Purchased in July 2020.

Stylish, versatile pram

Super convenient & versatile pram that adjusts easily as the baby grows. Easy to assemble. Light weight, which helps when lifting in & out of the car. Comfortable & safe for the baby.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$800.00.

Rohit G.

Rohit G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best in the range

I am 100% satisfied with the redsbaby metro3 pram that I have bought for my first child. The style of the pram's frame is eye catchy and at the same time the build quality feels really sturdy. The pram is so easy to maneuver on grass, concrete and floating boards that I almost keep moving it even when my bub is not in there. Bub also loves the comfort of the bassinet and really enjoys being in it. I would definitely recommend this pram to all new parents.

Purchased in August 2020 at Redsbaby website for A$769.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great pram- very happy so far

Purchased in May 2020.

AnneMarie C.

AnneMarie C.Sydney, NSW

Still going strong!

I've had my Redsbaby Metro since 2017. Excellent customer support meant I could to easily upgrade or replace parts when needed. Feature-wise it was awesome too: my kid slept beautifully in both the bassinet and seat. The extra large sunshade and vents were essential for summer but the pram was also super cosy in winter. The extra large basket meant this was pretty much my shopping trolley for two years. Great purchase - no regrets!

Purchased in May 2017.

Hannah B.

Hannah B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I received this a few days ago. I haven’t probably used it yet, but I love the style, It’s easy set up and easy to use. This pram is a great height especially for taller people. I also love that the bassinet is approved for overnight sleeping, less to cart around. Couldn't have purchased a better pram for our first bub!

Purchased in August 2020 at Redsbaby.

Great pram

Our little one is only 3 weeks old but the pram has been great so far. She seems very comfy and warm in the bassinet. Very happy considering the price. It was really easy to put together as well. The only downfall would be that the wheels don’t easily go up curbs, you need to really pop the front wheels up which is difficult for me post birth but my partner finds it easy enough.

Purchased in June 2020 at Redsbaby for A$700.00.

Bruno K.

Bruno K.asked

METRO³

Hi,

Is the car capsule allowed in Australia?

Hi Bruno,

We are compatible with a range of car capsules, you can learn more about this here :https://redsbaby.com.au/blog/create-the-travel-system-of-your-choice/

I hope this helps.

Sarah

Sarahasked

METRO³

Not sure but what pram would be suitable for all terrain and walking a dog? Looking for something that will last and is practical for all day everyday use. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Sarah,

Redsbaby prams have been designed for Urban use and give great performance on all terrain i.e. going for walks over gravel, grass being out and about (sidewalks).

Our prams (METRO³ and JIVE³) both come with four-wheel suspension, which are based on an internal spring system (within the front wheel housing and the rear wheel axle).

Other features of the wheels which provide best performance includes:

*Front swivel wheel locks: stability on uneven terrain and long distances
*Four wheel suspension: easy push and a smoother ride
*Four wheel design: optimum weight distribution, providing more stability on curbs and uneven surfaces

I hope this helps, please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964 if you have any questions at all.

Cath L.

Cath L.asked

METRO

Wondering if its safe to carry baby in the bassinet? I live up 2 flights of stairs so leave the pram downstairs but would be great to be able to leave baby in the bassinet and carry upstairs when hes asleep after a walk?

Hi Cath,

Thank you for your questions. The bassinet can be lifted on and off the pram frame if moving to the floor or attaching to the bassinet stand. We wouldn't recommend carrying the baby in the bassinet as they aren't secure in by straps. Perhaps the capsule might be an option as you can safely carry a baby in the capsule while they are secured in with the harness.

Please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au if you have any questions.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives