Redwin Aluminium Free Deodorant

Redwin Aluminium Free Deodorant

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Long-time (20 year) user of Redwin Aluminium Free Deodorant

I have been regularly using Redwin Aluminium Free deodorant for 20 years now, and have never been dissatisfied... It is the most effective one on the market, easiest to use with a pleasant fragrance that I often receive (good) comments on. The deodorant lasts all day -- up to around 13 or 14 hours for me & even then doesn't really need a re-apply (but it's always nice to do!). The manual pump spray is easy, leaves nothing when you reach those last few sprays so great value for money and great for recycling - left with a totally empty container (no residue left). More women should be using aluminium-free deodorants too, over a whole lifetime, because of the cumulative health risk when using aluminium-based or other chemical-based deodorants, and of course these (aluminium & chemical-based) products shouldn't be available anyway when there's even just a chance that our health could be compromised... Thank you Redwin for coming up with this product & continuing to sell it via our supermarkets, pharmacies or online (for some great bulk-buy discounts)

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.50.

Causes Irritation No

Did not work at all

I was so excited for this, and only a couple of hours after applying, I was smelly. It wasn’t hot, and I wasn’t exercising, I was only watching a movie at home. Didn’t work at all for me. I tried a few times but without luck.

Only deodorant I will use

I never really review things but I love this so much and don't think it's getting the accolades it should.

I recommend this to everyone and have been using it for about 5-6 years. It is aluminium free so you don't get yellow stains on your white shirts. I love the smell, which is unisex. When I first spray it, it smells quite strong, but after it dries it mellows out.

I still find I perspire with this on (which was the same even when I used to buy aluminium deodorants anyway). However, I absolutely never smell bad at the end of the day in far North Queensland (which I do on the once in a blue moon I forget to put it on).

Best Deodorant on the market

I have used this product for some time - it is the best deodorant I have ever used. It does not stain clothing. It works as one would hope a deodorant work. The pump action spray container is far superior to any roll-on or flurocarbon container in use. It is great to know that this product is aluminium free - healthier for my body ...and peace of mind; environmentally better; and easy to use. You can even reuse the container (as a water sprayer for your pot plants! Or a water sprayer when steam- ironing your clothes!)

This is perfect and I am so glad I found this deodrant

I have a lot of allergies so I tried this deodorant. I have now been using it for years. I would not use any other deodorant now. At first I was troubled by the smell of this product because I had the same smelly effect with other brands that included aluminium. I now add to each bottle some vanilla and essential oils. It works very well indeed and I can change the fragrance from bottle to bottle.

doesn't work

had a shower, applied deodorant. went to work in an airconditioned office 0730, by 2pm, I had odour. by 5pm when I got home, I smelled terrible like I didn't put any product on at all.

Redwing Aluminium free Deodorant is the best

The pump operates smoothly and without leakage. My wife and I have been using it for over 12 years and it doesn't have the strong smells and health risks that so many other deodorants have and not having a propellant it is environmentally friendly. A great and recommendable product.

Worst ever deodorant

One of the worst deodorants I have ever used. The pump is hopeless and drips. It takes ages to dry and is certainly not suitable for sensitive skin even though this is stated on the label. I have also experienced stinging and red skin after use and don't ever attempt to use it after shaving! OMG the stinging is just terrible.

I import to the UK, it's so good compared to what's availabe here

When we lived in Oz, I always liked this deodorant and now I get people to bring it over to the UK when they're visiting from Oz. I like the sporty fragrance and it keeps my 'pits consistently dry, compared to the aluminium free expensive tat available in the UK! My 17yo son also swears by it.

Best Alumium free deodorant

Lasts one day, which is more effective than others I've tried. Definitely not in agreement with the product's claim that it is as good as deodorants contaiilning aluminium. I've decided to go back to Nivea's aerosol spray antiperspirant, from Aldi, costing 2/3 the price.

All bad things that were said are true

This is a horrible product, smells terrible (the cheap male sports-like deodorant smell is the best description), does not work, even the pump is poor. I should have taken the reviews more seriously. Stay away.

It is ok but not as good as Rexona

I decided to try this after 20+ years of using Rexona sprays. It does an ok job, but doesn't seem to stop perspiration as much as the Rexona and also eventually the smell of hard work is apparent later in the day.

An accidental but great find!

I have to wear a dark-blue shirts as part of my uniform and the deodorant I used to use has left horrible white stains under the armpit area. I am a big 'sweater', even in winter. I discovered this product quite by accident at Woolworths and thought I'd give it a go as it is aluminium free. I like the subtle scent and so does my wife. Although I still sweat (I've never found a deodorant that can stop this) I think that I am finally free of the dreaded white stain.
it contains no alumimium, a pleasant subtle scent
the pump only sprays a small amount

The best aluminium free deodorant that I have found.

Contrary to a previous review I find this the best smelling aluminium free deodorant that I have tried (not into tea tree oil etc) . I have been using it for a while now and value the fact that it is aluminium free for both health reasons and the fact that my shirts last much longer and don't grow that horrible white aluminium stain under the armpits.

Difficult to find in a shop. Ended up ordering from Coles Online.

This is the worst deodorant I have ever used.

This is the worst deodorant I have ever used. I am cutting my losses and throwing out an almost full bottle. The initial fragrance is a bit masculine. I have experienced underarm odour and excessive underarm sweat for the first time in decades. I am sixty two years old. A short time after use the product becomes “musky” and unpleasant. The pump bottle I bought has a very stiff plunger and is very hard to squirt.

Best non-aluminium deodorant in Australia

I've been using this for years, as it is Aluminium-free, ever since the connection between aluminium and brain /alzheimer problems was discovered. It works really well, and has much less gunk under arms, compared to Al- free roll-ons. It is basically perfume-less, so my expensive perfume is not drowned by deodorant! It also does not have polluting, flammable gas propellant to make it work. I just wish Woolworths would keep stocking it- they have removed yet another Aussie-made product from their shelves!
Excellent effect, non-perfumed, non-sticky

It's an emergency only deodorant

On the lookout for aluminium-free deodorant that works, I tried this one. It has a terrible smell, smells like sporty men's deodorant.

I gave it a good chance, but most days, I ended up washing my underarms halfway through the day! Won't be buying again.
Inexpensive
Didn't last during the day, smells bad

Best on the Market

Best deodorant on the market!! Redwin deodorant ticks all the boxes for me; it is aluminium free, longlasting and effective. limited number of outlets is a problem, though.
aluminium free, longlasting and effective; inexpensive, attractive but mild perfume.
U nfortunately it is not in any local pharmacy or store in Western Brisbane