Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

3.7

wa11yh

wa11yhSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is NOT a moisturiser!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Best cream ever

I have tried everything but nothing soothes my skin irritation like this cream. I know I can rely on it to moisturise and soothe I currently have 1 plus a spare the price is also excellent

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Aussie S.

Aussie S.South East Queensland, QLD

It Worked Perfectly. I cannot believe the fantastic results.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

diann downie

diann downieMurray Mallee, SA

broken pumps

The pumps stop working after a short while! Last bottle- the top of the pump broke off altogether!! PLEASE RECTIFY!! {Is this a deliberate marketing ploy to replace more often??!!}

Purchased in March 2020 at Foodland.

Phillip

PhillipPerth, WA

Perfect all over body moisturiser

I love the way sorbolene cream moisturises my skin. I use it all over my body and face before bed and the next day I have visibly healthier looking skin.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.00.

Tray

TrayNSW

I tried many skin products and this is definitely the best. My skin was dry and itchy and no other problems seen to help until I tried Redwin Serbolene Moisturiser. It has made a great improvement to my skin. I use it on my face, hands and all over my body. There is no harsh ingredients. Very affordable price.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for A$6.40.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be good - Watered down now

I have very happily used this products for 20+ years however the last three bottles have been increasingly watered down, to the point where it is difficult to apply as it is so thin. I will not be buying this products again as it is too runny and i do not believe it is as good as it used to be.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Boags

BoagsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best

My 4 year old has extremely sensitive skin, she can't get her face painted and we have tried many more expensive well known brands that she also reacted badly to. Redwin sorbolene is the only one she doesn't have a reaction with. As a family of 4 we love this product and it's great for hydrating my 5 month olds skin. Highly recommended for those with sensitive skin

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Haosen C.

Haosen C.Sydney, NSW

I don't like it but my boyfriend does

I don't like the texture of this product as it feels like heavy and the smell is wired, because women prefer more natural herbal fragrance and this one is not that type.But my boyfriend think this is good and works on him and hasn't feel any itches caused by the dry winter since he use this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Angel

AngelVictoria

Not moisturising enough

I've used this product for years and was very happy with it. Ten years ago it was very thick and super moisturising. Recently I've repurchased this sorbolene lotion and found its consistency have changed. It is very runny now and I didnt find it moisturising enough ( I have normal skin on my body). I will use my bottle for removing makeup as it does work this way better. It has a pleasant scent to it and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin on my face. Shame they've watered it down, was a great product.

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Louise

Louise

Perfect for highly sensitive, reactive, eczema prone skin

I have used this for years. I suffer from awful eczema (atopic dermatitis) and have done since I was a baby. Without using a moisturiser my skin is a mess and I need to resort to either very strong topical corticosteroids or oral ones when it really gets out of control.
However, if I use this twice a day, my skin stays hydrated and soft and more importantly eczema free.
For me eczema is as a result of my skin barrier not working correctly, so moisturiser is just something I will have to use for the rest of my life unless they find a cure!

I always wait until Coles do this for half price which makes it about $3.50/L. Can’t say fairer than that.

Seld

Seld

It's a 'Has Been'

I used this product for years ..... I used to tip some into a jar and take it whenever I flew or cruised. I can't do this any longer because it is too thin - it has become a liquid instead of a cream. I am looking for a better product, one like the original Sorbolene if possible. Very disappointed with Redwin, I used to trust the brand ..... not any more.

Paul

PaulSydney

Excellent for moisturising legs etc

I have very sensitive skin and also do not like frangrances.This is a great moisturiser for legs and torso. Works great. It is too oily for use on the face... but that is understandable. It has a little bit of a smell but quite alright. Highly recommended.

Melina Ramirez

Melina RamirezSydney, NSW

Great Multi-use Moisturiser

I use this when bathing the kids along side this goat milk baby body wash product I got and it has worked wonders on keeping them clean / moisturised (my daughter, 1years old, has very sensitive skin so this has helped a lot in calming it down). I also use this for moisturising their skin from time to time and for my own face when I need an extra boost of hydration. I also find it good as a makeup remover / shaving cream... It's very affordable, great price, bought from coles, will buy again.

It works!

I would highly recommend this cream. Why pay for mor expensive products when thi really works. I’ve used it for years and cannot fault it. It’s a must for me.

sorbolene cream.

i had surgery for a broken ankle & around the scarring area the skin is very dry. i rubbed sorbolene onto the affected area & it & the scars have become quite red & little itchy bump looking thingies. i think i'll just let the leg be dry until all heals.

ellabel

ellabel

Disgusting smell

It is to my deepest disappointment and dismay, that this product's smell is absolutely horrifying. It may moisterise deeply, however, the playdoe odour leaves a deep resentment for this product and feeling of contempt that cannot be disembled.

THIS Product actually works i tested on removal of scaly elbow skin 3 days gone

There's not many products that do what they say
but I had this annoying scaly Elbow skin for so many years
and just applied a small amount every day x 3 days poof woke up smooth as a baby's bum :)
I Never ever write a review, but it got to me & made in OZ awesome
hitting near 60 but feel 40 still :)

Used it for 25 years ...

I'm very fair and sensitive skinned. I have used this product, without ill affect, and with daily sunscreen application, since my early 20s.
I am 46 years old and many people think I look as if I'm still in my 30s. Therefore i would highly recommend the use of this product (with daily sunscreen application).

The helpful queen

The helpful queenUnicorn City

Highly effective

Due to the extremely thick consistency of Redwin, eczema flare ups for me have been easy to manage. As well as this, since this brand is essentially Sorbolene I know for certain that my skin is not being exposed to any harsh chemicals when using this product. To conclude, this cream is absolutely perfect for anybody with dry skin.