Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Brand Manager for Redwin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

tjz25
tjz25Sydney, NSW

Does the job well + excellent value for $

So I wanted a cheap effective hand cream that will fix men's dry knuckles and hands and stop me getting painful hang nails from dry skin.
It does that and works better than even the most expensive Vaseline Intensive Care and for a fraction of the price. Picked it up for less than $5 at a discount chemist for the large pump pack.
People say it smells nasty I don't think it does, it just smells plain because they've added no fragrance.
Will keep buying.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.99.

Bradley B.
Bradley B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smells terrible and my partner and I got a bad reaction

Had bad red rashes on both our skin after about 10 minutes, not an ideal moisturiser and doesn’t have the same properties as a moisturiser

Get what you pay for essentially

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $3.70.

Cincin
CincinCasino

Great but smells offensive.

This cream is the best I've ever used on my dry cracked hands but I just couldn't get past smelling like an industrial swamp. I'm not sure how other's can't smell it. It's vile.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

wa11yh
wa11yhSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is NOT a moisturiser!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $5.50.

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Best cream ever

I have tried everything but nothing soothes my skin irritation like this cream. I know I can rely on it to moisturise and soothe I currently have 1 plus a spare the price is also excellent

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Aussie S.
Aussie S.South East Queensland, QLD

It Worked Perfectly. I cannot believe the fantastic results.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

diann downie
diann downieMurray Mallee, SA

broken pumps

The pumps stop working after a short while! Last bottle- the top of the pump broke off altogether!! PLEASE RECTIFY!! {Is this a deliberate marketing ploy to replace more often??!!}

Purchased in March 2020 at Foodland.

Phillip
PhillipPerth, WA

Perfect all over body moisturiser

I love the way sorbolene cream moisturises my skin. I use it all over my body and face before bed and the next day I have visibly healthier looking skin.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.00.

Tray
TrayNSW

I tried many skin products and this is definitely the best. My skin was dry and itchy and no other problems seen to help until I tried Redwin Serbolene Moisturiser. It has made a great improvement to my skin. I use it on my face, hands and all over my body. There is no harsh ingredients. Very affordable price.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $6.40.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be good - Watered down now

I have very happily used this products for 20+ years however the last three bottles have been increasingly watered down, to the point where it is difficult to apply as it is so thin. I will not be buying this products again as it is too runny and i do not believe it is as good as it used to be.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Boags
BoagsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best

My 4 year old has extremely sensitive skin, she can't get her face painted and we have tried many more expensive well known brands that she also reacted badly to. Redwin sorbolene is the only one she doesn't have a reaction with. As a family of 4 we love this product and it's great for hydrating my 5 month olds skin. Highly recommended for those with sensitive skin

Haosen C.
Haosen C.Sydney, NSW

I don't like it but my boyfriend does

I don't like the texture of this product as it feels like heavy and the smell is wired, because women prefer more natural herbal fragrance and this one is not that type.But my boyfriend think this is good and works on him and hasn't feel any itches caused by the dry winter since he use this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Angel
AngelVictoria

Not moisturising enough

I've used this product for years and was very happy with it. Ten years ago it was very thick and super moisturising. Recently I've repurchased this sorbolene lotion and found its consistency have changed. It is very runny now and I didnt find it moisturising enough ( I have normal skin on my body). I will use my bottle for removing makeup as it does work this way better. It has a pleasant scent to it and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin on my face. Shame they've watered it down, was a great product.

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Louise
Louise

Perfect for highly sensitive, reactive, eczema prone skin

I have used this for years. I suffer from awful eczema (atopic dermatitis) and have done since I was a baby. Without using a moisturiser my skin is a mess and I need to resort to either very strong topical corticosteroids or oral ones when it really gets out of control.
However, if I use this twice a day, my skin stays hydrated and soft and more importantly eczema free.
For me eczema is as a result of my skin barrier not working correctly, so moisturiser is just something I will have to use for the rest of my life unless they find a cure!

I always wait until Coles do this for half price which makes it about $3.50/L. Can’t say fairer than that.

Seld
Seld

It's a 'Has Been'

I used this product for years ..... I used to tip some into a jar and take it whenever I flew or cruised. I can't do this any longer because it is too thin - it has become a liquid instead of a cream. I am looking for a better product, one like the original Sorbolene if possible. Very disappointed with Redwin, I used to trust the brand ..... not any more.

Read more reviews - page 2

Tana F.
Tana F.asked

Hi I bought a tube of restoring sorbolence moisturiser 100g, the other day but I could not find the expiration date only this code: B141120E, what does that mean in relation to expiration date? Thank you

madelineasked

I have been using this product for 10 years plus and love it. However on the last two purchases I have had a problem with the pump and have had to tip a small amount onto my hand, not very convenient. Any ideas?

Stephen

The spout at the top can be rotated to a lock position, to prevent accidental spills if the spout is inadvertently pumped. Have you unlocked the spout? I believe you hold the bottom of the container, and twist the spout to the right until it clicks, to release the lock, and to the left to lock it again (there are arrows on the top of the spout, on mine).

madeline

Thank you Stephen for your advice. I have been using sorbelene for years without a problem opening the last one, I always keep an extra sorbelene in the cupboard and swapped the spout, and bingo. thanks again.

Flunkyvs L.
Flunkyvs L.asked

Is this safe to use as a lubricant for your partner or yourself?
(Submitted by a questioning male)

Stephen

I guess it depends which joint you are lubricating - shoulder, elbow or knee?

AMP
AMP

I'd say you're fine to use, as would be your partner.

See all Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser questions