Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Redwin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW

Contains chloroacetamide banned in many countries due to skin, eye irritation and bad reproductive effects

• Smell
Kelly B.
Kelly B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been with it for years

I’ve been using this product for a couple of years now and honestly don’t know how I ever went without it. I have combination skin and but it’s very sensitive to many products out there. I use it for my face and limbs and it’s the only cream that doesn’t give me pimples or make the dry areas flakey. While other creams have sometimes given me blisters, this one calms my skin. It’s also super affordable, I couldn’t believe the price when I first bought it! Some people don’t like the smell but I actually think it’s pleasant and it’s nice to not have a perfume.

Purchased in .

Laura
Laura

Cleared up my dermatitis reaction after a tattoo within a few days when steroid creams had made it worse

Purchased in at Woolworths for $5.

tjz25
tjz25Sydney, NSW

Does the job well + excellent value for $

So I wanted a cheap effective hand cream that will fix men's dry knuckles and hands and stop me getting painful hang nails from dry skin.
It does that and works better than even the most expensive Vaseline Intensive Care and for a fraction of the price. Picked it up for less than $5 at a discount chemist for the large pump pack.
People say it smells nasty I don't think it does, it just smells plain because they've added no fragrance.
Will keep buying.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $4.99.

Bradley B.
Bradley B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smells terrible and my partner and I got a bad reaction

Had bad red rashes on both our skin after about 10 minutes, not an ideal moisturiser and doesn’t have the same properties as a moisturiser

Get what you pay for essentially

Purchased in at Woolworths for $3.70.

Cincin
CincinCasino

Great but smells offensive.

This cream is the best I've ever used on my dry cracked hands but I just couldn't get past smelling like an industrial swamp. I'm not sure how other's can't smell it. It's vile.

wa11yh
wa11yhSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is NOT a moisturiser!!!

Purchased in at Coles for $5.50.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Best cream ever

I have tried everything but nothing soothes my skin irritation like this cream. I know I can rely on it to moisturise and soothe I currently have 1 plus a spare the price is also excellent

Aussie S.
Aussie S.South East Queensland, QLD

It Worked Perfectly. I cannot believe the fantastic results.

diann downie
diann downieMurray Mallee, SA

broken pumps

The pumps stop working after a short while! Last bottle- the top of the pump broke off altogether!! PLEASE RECTIFY!! {Is this a deliberate marketing ploy to replace more often??!!}

Purchased in at Foodland.

Phillip
PhillipPerth, WA

Perfect all over body moisturiser

I love the way sorbolene cream moisturises my skin. I use it all over my body and face before bed and the next day I have visibly healthier looking skin.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $5.

Tray
TrayNSW

I tried many skin products and this is definitely the best. My skin was dry and itchy and no other problems seen to help until I tried Redwin Serbolene Moisturiser. It has made a great improvement to my skin. I use it on my face, hands and all over my body. There is no harsh ingredients. Very affordable price.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $6.40.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be good - Watered down now

I have very happily used this products for 20+ years however the last three bottles have been increasingly watered down, to the point where it is difficult to apply as it is so thin. I will not be buying this products again as it is too runny and i do not believe it is as good as it used to be.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.

• Incentivised Review No
Boags
BoagsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best

My 4 year old has extremely sensitive skin, she can't get her face painted and we have tried many more expensive well known brands that she also reacted badly to. Redwin sorbolene is the only one she doesn't have a reaction with. As a family of 4 we love this product and it's great for hydrating my 5 month olds skin. Highly recommended for those with sensitive skin

Haosen C.
Haosen C.Sydney, NSW

I don't like it but my boyfriend does

I don't like the texture of this product as it feels like heavy and the smell is wired, because women prefer more natural herbal fragrance and this one is not that type.But my boyfriend think this is good and works on him and hasn't feel any itches caused by the dry winter since he use this product.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.