Reece

Reece

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Challenging customer support.

DeeDee

DeeDee

not great

I went 3 times to the shop in Greenacre to purchase a product but in the end they could not provide it although the first time I rang they assured me they had it. I found another plumbing supply and they provided the item first time. I don't recommend Reece plumbing.

Store LocationGreenacre, NSW
nic

nicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent. They stand by their product.

Having lost a invoice in order to activate a warranty, every person I spoke to at Reece took great time and listened in order to help solve the problem. In the end the product was out of warranty but they went above and beyond to stand by their product regardless and went to great lengths in order to fix the problem. They stood by their product (when they didn't have to!), were honest, fixed the problem and showed rarely seen accountability and excellent old fashioned customer service. very impressed.

Store LocationClayton
Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Abbotsford VIC staff ignorant

Was going to say go see for yourself but don’t , don’t. Go to Richmond only a couple of km away, seriously each time l go there the staff stuff you around they don’t care how long you’re there for , wouldn’t normally write a review but last time visiting inward goods was a joke

Store LocationAbbotsford VIC

RachelHR

RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and support

Renovating a bathroom and kitchen. I'm fussy and want great quality products and I want good service too. I got both from Chantelle at Reece Bathroom Life in Heidelberg. I have chose tap ware, sinks and shower rose and I am thrilled with them. For product knowledge and service you can't go past Reece Bathroom Life.

Store LocationReece Bathroom Life Heidelberg

Teeranuch S.

Teeranuch S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sales staff scolded me

Store LocationReece Armadale

BIPIN99

BIPIN99BLACKTOWN

Shocking and worst service I ever had any where so far is in Reece

Went to buy a 100mm coupling in marsdenpark reece on 19/07/2019 around 14.50 and sales girl was angry and talking herself when I ask her to show for more products. Not paid any attention to customer and talking on my back when I was leaving as I dont want that product.

Store LocationMarsdenpark

Adamsnel

AdamsnelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Attrocious customer service, Reece Plumbing, Stepney SA

Store LocationNelson Street, Stepney, Adelaide SA
DJL

DJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Part Replaced in 24 hours

We had a problem with the flush system on one of our toilets, of our recently constructed home.
We went to Reece for advice on how to fix. Jared at Labrador stopped his lunch and spent 20 minutes on the computer chasing the details of what we had install. Found the part numbers and raised a service call request. A couple hours later we got a call from their service department letting us know that a service technician would be in touch.
The next day the service technician called, arrived 50 minutes later and replaced the faulty flush system.
Brilliant service. Well done Reece

Store LocationReece Plumbing, Labrador, Gold Coast
Whitey

WhiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignorant staff

I walked in and asked for a replacement laundry tub overflow, although I couldn't supply the brand as I couldn't see it, I had the broken fitting complete with part number. Well the bloke behind the counter just told me as the law states you must have a waste overflow outlet in your floor so what I had could not be from a laundry tub. I then explained that I removed it and it was definately from the laundry tub but he wouldn't have any of that and new better. I left amused at both his lack of knowledge and ignorance of the fact that they can and do in fact have overflows. Got home put the part number in search and drove to Strathpine and picked up the exact fitting, they had 11 in stock. EX Reece customer now.

Store LocationReece Plumbing Morayfield Rd Morayfield

bruiserp1

bruiserp1Sydney, NSW

Thank God for Karen !

Can’t recommend Karen from the Moorebank store highly enough!!!! She transformed our bathroom disaster to a beautiful room!. I honestly thought that it was impossible ! Very impressed with her product knowledge and style suggestions. So glad that I listened to the friends who told me to travel 2 hrs to see her. Nearly didn’t but so glad that I did. A serious hidden gem in the Reece company and more than worth the effort to travel. Reece - whatever you are paying her it is not enough. Spoke to people at other stores. Most were helpful but nowhere near Karen’s level and quality of service.

Store LocationMoorebank

Nightmare don’t buy anything from them

Delivered as faulty and took ages to replace. Replaced with another faulty and it has 7 yr warranty and asked to replace but a part of the product is outsourced and they say it’s out of warranty now. They make whatever excuses not to fix the problem. Don’t trust them at all.

Store LocationIpswich

deenick

deenickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service A1

Reece at Belconnen in the ACT is a well stocked store of plumbing and watering parts and equipment. Staff at the store have shown professionalism and helpful. Whilst only buying small items for personal use

Store LocationBelconnen ACT

Jeff

JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful prices

My fault for not shopping around but paid $73/ 6m length of 80 dia DWV pipe. Bunnings advertises it for $39/6m length. Fittings were similar disgraceful difference. No next time for these guys.

Nothappy

NothappyQueensland

Regret, Never use again,no customer service, no care

Douglass

DouglassWESTON

Quick friendly service

I was served quickly by a very friendly and knowledgeable staff member. He found one of two items I needed from their stock and was happy to order in the other item with out even so deposit.

Low quality, high prices. Disappointing customer service.

ireneSydney, NSW

shower head I wanted but...

delivery fee $55- to send - that is just atrocious - it would hardly weigh anything - Reece have lost a sale

irene

so my husband goes to the store to get one, and guess what, not in stock in that particular store

ThumbsDownKurmond

ThumbsDownKurmondSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sale people are very different in different shops

Noah

NoahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Water filter

The water filter came on Thursday when I ordered it from Melbourne I didn pick up and they had the right size for me I can not believe it.