Reece

Reece

MIT

MITSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service

we purchased Basins from Reece, but all showed the cracked in two years. Reece admitted that is quality issue and replaced all basins. But we cannot use the new basins after replaced because of leaking between tap and basin. we called customer care and request the plumber to fix the leaking, but got the reply that the plumber is busy. It took about 3 weeks and we have kept to contact Reece Customer Care but no proper reply.

dgwatson74

dgwatson74Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rip off

I needed some 25 mm Blue line water pipe 200meter long roll for a new water trough.
Reece $438, I even called a different store to check that price was correct.
How they justify that I have no idea........ Bloody rip off.
Just for comparison.

tradelink $236.70

local irrigation shop $200

Store LocationMt Barker and North East road
AussieCozzie

AussieCozzieSydney, NSW

Great choices good service

We were recommended to go to Reece as it has lots of good choices and we were given great assistance when selecting everything for our new house. It's confusing when there is so much you have to choose thanks Reece Camden great job !

Worst customer service

When into the showroom only customer there and the ladies just sat at there desks talking and no help was offered. So I walked out and took my business elsewhere

Store LocationMorayfield
Chris G

Chris GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Aftersales Care

I recently purchased an expensive toilet suite from Reece, Stepney. Sadly, for me, it developed an intermittent fault - the cistern randomly started dribbling into the bowl. Not only was it wasting water, it also made annoying noises. Reece customer care sent repair plumbers to my home on a number of occasions, replacing both the inlet and outlet valves before the problem was sorted. This was all done at Reece's expense. At no time did the service consultant make me feel stupid - the toilet was not always misbehaving when the serviceman attended. The service consultant was polite, caring and took my issue seriously (as did the serviceman). I was very impressed by Reece's customer care.

Store LocationStepney, SA
dawdl

dawdlAU

Reece Plumbing - Never Again!

Could have bought online but decided to support local business.
Thanks for charging me $89.65 for a $20.00 product.
You wonder why people dont shop local.
Merry Xmas

Kado 4.5 Lux Cistern Leaking Continuously

Store LocationAs part of a JG King house, Melbourne VIC
Steve T.

Steve T.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't use unless you're a tradie

Not happy customer. Went to Yatala for a shower bunting. Told to go to Beenleigh store. Get to Beenleigh store and told don't have item. Sold another item only to find out I paid twice the price of the local hardware store price.
I have the feeling that they don't like retail walk-ins and played with me, especially after Beenleigh called Yatala in front of me. Things said and smirks. Happy to stay away.

Store LocationYatala and Beenleigh
Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Posh Domaine CC Rimless Toilet Suite product code 9508004

Store LocationReece Blacktown

Mandy J

Mandy JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service at Reece Goodwood Road Daw Park store

We popped in to Reece at Daw Park and had great service from Pheobe who had excellent product knowledge and was really helpful - friendly, explained all that we wanted to know. We have lots of knowledge and brochures which will really help our planning and thought processes. Well worth a visit as service was top notch.

Abc123

Abc123Perth, WA

Poor product

Purchased a Mixup Soothe pull down mixer in April 2018. The product lasted until September 2019 and was replaced by Reece. The replacement lasted 1 year and needs to be replaced. Reece are selling the product fir over $400 and trying to blame water pressure, but as a domestic item in a new build, this cannot be correct.

Store LocationClarkson, WA
fred

fredGippsland, VIC

Poor salesman

Went to reece for help expecting them to be knowledgeable on simple sink waste fittings. Had diagrams and still sold the wrong sized product. Was told by salesman he didn't know and to get a plumber. It will be Bunnings from now on.

Store LocationMorwell
Ralph

RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reece getting out its duty to provide a warranty of obligations under the ACL

Store LocationCapalaba QLD
PGThirteen

PGThirteenSydney, NSW

American standard toilet

Ian A.

Ian A.Sydney, NSW

Great taps !

Purchased a pair of Bristol wall top assemblies for my shower and the plumber installed them today definitely recommend buying from Reece bathroom life In Kirawee they we’re great to deal with.

Store LocationKirawee

Hels

HelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent customer service!

Great service from the call centre staff, the following up phone call to book the appointment and David was fantastic when he came to fix the problem. Great Work Team!

Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Roca Toilets

I am a building inspector and purchased 3 Roca toilets that Reece source under their own label. The toilets constantly leak and are of poor quality. Reece refused to offer any sort of service even though I firmly believe the toilets are not fit for purpose. Thankfully I only purchased the toilets from Reece and the rest of my supplies were from another company. I would not recommend dealing with this company paying top dollar for products that are not fit for purpose.

Store LocationNewcastle
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing but trouble from the get go

I ordered a kitchen tap mixer and was advised that it would arrive on a given date. I called two days after the planned date of arrival to find out what was happening and was advised that the tap mixer hadn’t been ordered. When it finally arrived the plumber recommended by Reece did not install the tap mixer properly and flooded my kitchen. I hired a different plumber but then Reece advised that they would fix it so I cancelled my plumber. I ended up spending $1400 and ended up with a broken tap mixer and to date it has not been fixed. Worst customer experience ever.

Store LocationReece Bathroom Life Richmond Victoria
Finn

FinnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reece 5 stars, Kado 1 .

I don't have a problem with Reece, as I've always had excellent service. But, the Kado toilet cistern is a nightmare. I've had the cistern replaced, as it was leaking, and 1 year later, as it still leaks, I would advise do not buy this product, as it constantly leaks from the cistern into the bowl. One plumber told me it was because of a reservoir that overflows, (still leaking!) another said that there was an issue with cistern, and he replaced it. Do not buy Kado toilets.

Store LocationPort Adelaide

Next to nil customer service

Agree with the reviewer of the South Melbourne branch and their poor customer service - also their North Melbourne branch has next to nil customer service. Young snobs running the place, no service manners, asking for help like drawing blood from a stone. First guy no clue the second one a bit more of a clue but both made me feel as more of a burden as a customer than someone they were genuinely interested in going out of their way to help. Not a positive experience in the least. They don't deserve a positive recommendation. You want customers - at least pretend to like them.

Store LocationNorth Melbourne, MacCaulay Rd