Regency Screens Showerscreen

Regency Screens Showerscreen

Very poor quality, installation, communication, company organisation!

Very poor quality, company organisation and communication. Regency has come to measure, install and fix our shower screen 8 times. Poor communication for when they were attending and had to chase myself. On occasion at the time they were meant to arrive received a phone call to say the parts just weren't in the van, very disappointing after being home all day. Very poor fit initially on install day, remeasured and then installed, panel was scratched and needed replacement. Then it leaked! Definitely wouldn't think a shower screen would need 8 house calls for measure and install. The Operations Manager then advised me that the company has lost money on this job, definitely not the customer's fault! We paid good money. No compensation at all offered. Manager won't answer or return direct phone calls now! My suggestion would be to seek other options! Very disappointing.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Hi Louise, We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with this feedback. We're really disappointed to learn about the experience you have had. I understand our office has now been in contact with you but if you would like further follow up, please send us your contact details via email, including phone number and email address. Please email us at Feedback@jeld-wen.com.au Warm regards, The Regency Team

Great Service, pleasing result.

Stephen visited my home on a Sunday and measured and quoted for a shower screen. The screen was fitted by their tradesman and installed perfectly. The only concern I had was they wanted full payment in advance. An opposition quote asked for a 40% deposit. (I did not accept the other quote because there was a gap between the fixed glass panel and the swivel door.) However I put my faith in Regency and all went well. Happy to recommend Regency.

Hi Roger, Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience with Regency and we hope you enjoy your new showerscreen. Warm regards, The Regency Team

39 Montrose Place, Ensuite and Bath shower screens

Very impressed with Shawn as he was very informative and offered and delivered the screen setups that we wanted as other companies would not comply. Very happy with the end product, the installers also did a good job.

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback on your experience with Regency. We hope you enjoy your new showerscreens and we look forward to being able to assist with any of your future requirements. Warm regards, The Regency Team

Thanks Gary Creely at Regency Showerscreens and Mirrors

Gary Creely from Regency sold and installed my second set of bathroom showerscreens and mirrors. Fantastic job, friendly, professional and courteous all the way through. Gary's recommendations on the best looking outcome was spot on. I'm very happy and will use Gary from Regency again should I ever need these products down the track. The pricing was also competitive.

Hi Deb, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We are delighted to hear you were so happy with our products and your experience with Regency. We will pass this feedback on to Gary and the team. Warm regards, The Regency Team

Very easy to deal with!

I required a new shower screen for a rental. Regency shower screens organised a quote and installed a really nice replacement. They dealt with the tenant and myself so that the whole process worked seamlessly. Very pleased!

Great company to deal with.

I have been building bathrooms for over 20 years and dealt with several companies. I have now been dealing with Dallan for 12 years. I have found him to be very easy to work with and always happy to help.I am very happy with Regency's products and will continue to use them. David.

Fabulous Service

I deal with these guys a lot and they are always there when they say they will be, and their communication for when installation is due is great. Always a pleasure to deal with.

The installation was done very neatly and professionally by the installer.Very skillfully done

I have been dealing with Carl Baravelli for a number of years now and I find his approach and attitude very helpful and friendly.He always puts me on the right track and tells me the best way to go about things.His products are good and to this day I have had not one malfunction in the shower screens he has provided to me.He score 10 out of 10.Because of the excellent service I get from Regency I would never go elsewhere and you come highly recommended

Terrible Service

Had an issue with my new shower screens supplied and installed by Regency. Six months after installation, doors are jammed. They are supposed to swing both ways but now they can only open inwards but not outwards. Small issues really. They are still under warranty so could have been an easy fix. But had to call several times before Regency agrees to send someone to fix it. First time no body even show up on the date promised. Second time a repair person came and did fix the problem in an hour. But through out the whole time he was very unhappy. Feels like he didn't even want to be here and he's way of talking certainly showed us that. The problem was fixed but the experience was very poor I have to say.

Very professional service - would definitely recommend

We had 2 frameless shower screens fitted in our ensuite by regency and I couldn't have been happier. Stephen from sales was always promptly on time, communicated well and addressed any of our questions/concerns, coming round atleast twice to quote and measure. The team that came to remove our old broken one and fit the new ones were also on time and communicated the day before to give their arrival time, they did a good job installing with minimal mess left. Regency were professional to work with and price matched; would definitely recommend using them

Do not use this company

Very unprofessional. Never call back or answer phone. Waited all day for installation only to be told "Ahh, no the guy that does that did not come in today, we will reschedule, I will call you straight back". Still waiting, nobody answering any of their phones.

UPDATE:
Tried all day to contact anyone at Regency, nobody home. Next day finally got someone to answer a phone. Found guy for install, lost mounting brackets. Want to know what I am thinking about now. NO YOU DON'T!!!

Terrible- don't use them

Regency Newcastle were so bad I had to threaten to take them to court. After taking months longer than promised to install a shower screen it then had major problems- leaks, no silicone used to stop water getting behind the glass, visible cracks in the tiles where they had drilled screw holes.
They then didn't return calls or emails for 3 months until I contacted Fair Trading NSW.
Repairers then turned up unannounced at 7 in the morning when my wife had just returned from hospital with our new baby.
I finally listed the case with the Small Claims Tribunal after Regency threatened to destroy my credit rating and take me to court.

Thank you, your enduring quality passed a serious accident test.

An accident yesterday tested the quality and workmanship of our 1998 installed framed pivot door shower recess. Having recently had a shoulder reconstruction, I had a plastic chair in the bathroom to assist in the shower during recovery. Yesterday, I sat on the chair outside the shower to remove my socks with my back facing the closed shower door. As I reached for my first sock the chair literally disintegrated under me. I crashed heavily backwards head first into the shower door and lay on the floor for 35 minutes in shock, literally checking my head solders knees and toes and marvelling at and appreciating the quality workmanship of our regency shower recess. A lesser quality could have been fatal. The egg size lump on the top of my head a testimony to the strength of the impact that my 100kg delivered. Thank you for the quality in your frame and the amazing glass that you use.

Job Well Done

Our consultant Mitch was on time and was very accurate with his measurements as one of the walls was not quite square being a 1950's home. Installer was also on time and did a great job putting in the screen in half an hour. Screen looks great and works perfectly.

Fantastic After Sales Service

Had a shower screen installed by Regency in July 2012. Just had an installer at my home in Sheidow Park SA today to adjust door of this shower screen which had started to catch on fixed glass panel.
Arranged under warranty with a minimal of fuss and with professionalism. After 6 years this company still stood by their product. Does not get any better than that. Would recommend this company to all. Wish there were more companies who displayed these ethics.
Thanks Regency for your prompt and excellent service, from Edwardstown showroom, Service Coordinator and Installer. A++++++

Stephen Watkins impressed me with his efficiency and courtesy. He attended punctually and demonstrated his interest in servicing our (his potential customers) needs by pointing out to us that there may be an alternative (and less invasive and less expensive) solution to the problem we had (replacement of a stained shower screen). His professional advice saved us money.

Beautiful new showerscreen. Top quality!

Our consultant Stephen Watkins was punctual, knowledgeable and went out of his way to explain every detail.
He was very accurate with his measurements and the shower screen fits perfectly. He even offered to come back if we needed extra finishes in case we weren't happy. I like Regency as their products are superior compared to other brands and last and wear much longer. I highly recommend them.

Timely Service

Service was great and they came in early and were out by 8am to allow me to get to work on time.

Could not run a chook raffle

Hopeless, I have waited two weeks for my shower screen to turn up. The day was organised for today and I took the day off...

Guess what? They have misplaced a part of the screen and will not be coming.

Message on my phone at 7-30 am with no possibility of talking to them until 8-30.

Those guys could not run a chook raffle.

exceptional service

Aaron came and measured and quoted it was an easy and painless process.
Troy the installer had a few technical problems as our walls were not exactly plumb, but with his keen eye the shower screens and mirrored wardrobe doors all look great. Troy stayed until the job was completed which ended up being after 5.30pm on a Friday evening well-done guys super happy with your efforts.