Listing monitored by Regency Screens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

So happy

We have been so impressed with Stephen since his initial measure and quote. The entire process is not only simple, like it should be, Stephen has made it that way. We are so happy with the price, screen, installers, and service overall we will continue to Stephen to quote any work that we may need.

Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I'm really happy with the entire process. The office staff were friendly and helpful. They arranged for Stephen to come out the next day, he quoted and we accepted on the spot. They were very helpful when I had to postpone the installation on more than one occasion. Darren did an excellent installation, and we are very happy with both of our new shower screens.

Karl
KarlGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best shower screen

The service from start to finish was perfect. The shower screen is exactly what was ordered and looks absolutely beautiful. The installer was very professional and on time. I can't rate Regency highly enough.

Bad communication, measured wrong, now waited a month

Lack of communication, arrange a date then no follow up, wrong measurements, expect me to take days off work and then change. Still waiting and been a month, called and get no response.

Regency Screens
Alexis P.Regency Screens

Find out how Regency Screens Showerscreen compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Lachlan was great to work with and did a fantastic job. I would recommend Lachlan and Regency to anyone that needs a shower screen. Thanks again and see you on the next one

Sandi
SandiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible job - o

Regency rep Lachlan Scott organised two shower screens in our new home, along with two wardrobes, a linen cupboard and a bathroom mirror. He was incredibly knowledgeable, took the time to discover what we needed and ensured everything was perfect. I'm incredibly happy with the end products, and the entire process was smooth and seamless thanks to Lachlan's professionalism and wonderful attitude.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Shower Screen Replacement

Colleen from Regency arrived on time to prepare our quote for a shower screen removal and replacement with a semi-framed version. Colleen from Sales was very professional and friendly and the removal and installation proceeded very smoothly. Garth removed the old screen and returned a week later to install the new screen. He called us before each visit to confirm timings and was very punctual in his attendance. The finished product is excellent and we have no hesitancy in highly recommending the performance of the team at Regency.

Laura P.
Laura P.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect as always!

Steve from Regency Coorparoo as always has not disappointed. Steve is always on time, polite and listens to our needs as a customer. This is our 3rd order from Steve and could not recommend him and the regency team more highly.

Shower screen replacement

I had a semi-framed pivot door shower screen installed to replace my old screen with a broken sliding door. I dealt with Lachlan Scott from Sales, and on the day the screen was installed by one of the installers. Lachlan was on time for both visits, advised me of any risks of the installation (possibility of tiles falling off and what would need to happen in that case) and did accurate measurements. His communication throughout was very good. The installer was on time and also did a very good job, and no tiles fell off which is great. He left the space clean, and also siliconed up some small tile cracks for me to help avoid leaks. The shower screen functions well and looks good.

Sunshine
SunshineSydney, NSW

Looks even better than I thought

Lachlan was fantastic, he came around, measured up and answered every one of my questions. As an ex installer, he was super knowledgeable and explained the products to me very well. The installer Kerry was also fantastic, and I cannot fault anything. As above, the biggest compliment I can give is that the new shower screen looks even better than I thought.

Susie A.
Susie A.

Great job

From start to finish Regency did a fantastic job we couldn’t be happier..the service we received was awesome..the installation was spot on a big thank you for a job well done

Installed shower screen

This morning Garth installed my shower screen... fantastic job... very polite and excellent manners.. should have more workers like him.. he takes pride and care in his workmanship.. good to see...also Chris who measured up the screen has been very spot on and very polite too.. very professional on both there part.. thank you heaps...

Ross stephen
Ross stephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Black is back

After having my ensuite screen installed last year it was a no brainer to get Stephen back again to finish of updating my main bathroom . Black semi frameless screen and matching black micro frame mirror is the perfect finishing touch to my bathroom refresh. Darren didn’t disappoint with his quick, clean and tidy install. All done from quote to completion in 10 working days

Hybrd shower screen

Aleasha from Regency SA was amazing. Had our ensuite updated. Provided great service/knowledge of the product. The installer was thorough/friendly/cleaned the showerscreen glass. Using them again for our main bathroom.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, professional job

Awesome job from Steven and Darren! The bathroom looks amazing, the new shower screens looks brilliant!
Timing and execution were really professional.
We could not be happier!
Thank you guys!